Why choose baby shower products in bulk for advertising your brand?
The coming of a baby is always something that excites would-be parents. The same is true for all the members of the family of both parents and even their friends. Days or months before the expected birth of the baby, friends and relatives of the expectant mother organize baby showers in anticipation of the coming of the little bundle of joy. During this event, the guests give baby shower giveaways
as a gift to the new parents. The idea is to help the expectant parents to prepare for the coming of their child. Baby shower promotional items are designed to make the birth of the baby much easier for the parents.
You might also like: Custom Chalkboards
, Custom Clips
, Custom Computer Mouse
The coming of the baby alone is already something to rejoice about. Baby shower promotional products
would only add to the excitement and anticipation. During the occasion, parents should also think of an interesting giveaway to their guests. This is important because you want to show everyone your appreciation. The freebie does not have to be expensive. The important thing is to let them know how grateful you are for their good deed. Baby shower promotional merchandise are available in various forms so you can choose the right one that suits your need.
Custom baby shower products have a wide imprint area that you can personalize to suit your needs. You can add the name of the baby, the date and venue on the allotted space. Alongside the information, you can add your company logo or brand name. Whenever the parents of the child will look at the different gifts, they will see your logo as well. Printed baby shower items serve as a walking advertisement that will effectively flaunt your brand to potential customers. Likewise, they will ensure lasting promotions for your brand. The important thing is to ensure that the imprint is large enough to be seen even from a distance.
We also recommend: Personalized Cutting Boards
, Personalized Coloring Books
, Personalized Clipboards
Rejoicing with expectant parents about the coming of their baby is a good way to create an impression. Personalized baby shower merchandise will always be appealing and highly appreciated. They will not cost you a fortune. They are ideal as tradeshow freebies as they will boost the exposure of your brand. Consider buying them in bulk and get huge discounts. Gain the attention of potential customers and make a difference in the industry with baby shower give aways. So go ahead call our toll free number now at 877-272-6337. After all, building up your brand should not be a stressful venture.
What are the types of promotional baby shower giveaways are available for you to customize?
As you can see, we have a wide selection of custom printed baby shower giveaways for sale. These logo baby shower giveaways are all customizable and you can choose the color, design and style that best matches the theme your promotional event. To help you get the perfect thank you baby shower gifts, here is a short guide discussing the products you’ll find in this category.
What party wouldn’t be complete without balloons? They add fun and energy to any event. They serve as a great décor item and as an amusing toy for children afterwards.
A classy and posh baby shower giveaway item you could hand out would be these promotional wine glasses. They’re made of elegant glass and come in various styles, designs and sizes.
Another practical giveaway would be these logo mugs! They’re quite a popular giveaway option because they’re quite useful and it’s the preferred beverage holder of most people at home. Plus they offer you a wide imprint area to place your brand design and logo.
A small but nonetheless stylish and sure to be appreciated giveaway item would be these handy key chains. They’re available in different designs ranging from polished round styles to cute bear shapes. As practically everyone carries at least a set of keys with them, your custom key chains are a bound to be a popular giveaway.
Make’s someone day with these cute and cuddly stuffed bears! These charming bears come with customized shirts, available in different colors, that you could place your brand name and logo on. And as these stuff bears are a beloved toy or décor piece, you can be sure they’ll be kept by your recipients in a prominent or important part of the house.
These personalized candles are another type of bulk baby shower giveaways that you should definitely consider! These are an excellent way to light up any business or promotional campaign. Our scented aromatherapy candles are particularly well liked and are often lit by people when they want to relax.
Who wouldn’t want to receive these sweet and delectable treats? You’ll find that we have a wide variety of customized candies of different flavors available in our store. We have hard candies, chocolates, gummy bears, jelly beans and gum that are available either in single packs or in a jar.
These are just some of the items you can find in our store. We’ll let you discover by yourself the other kinds of nifty and great personalized baby shower giveaways in our store.
What are the popular uses of promotional baby shower giveaways?
Our customized baby shower giveaways are one of the most popular items in our shop! That’s because the items are both popular and often very practical. Because these items are high-utility, then you can bet that it will be effective in getting pretty much any brand or business out there. You can rest assured that they’ll be providing you with great brand recall.
Here are a couple of specific examples you can use our personalized baby shower giveaways to promote your brand:
When in doubt, an imprinted baby shower giveaway product is always a great option for a souvenir. Consider them like postcards. Those sell off the shelf like hot tacos! If you are a hotel, a tourist agency, an amusement park—or any industry that people regularly and occasionally visit—you can use custom cards to further your business, because you can be sure that people will buy them from your store as a keepsake from their holiday vacation, so they can be reminded of the lovely memories that you have been able to impart with them during their visit. Because they are cheap, you can get them by the bulk and get them done fast. Ahh, yes. So many advantages with these awesome goodies, and very minimal risks.
2. Freebie item
Got a tradeshow or promotional event coming up? These great baby shower gifts are always a great choice! This is because they can be easily adapted to any type of event. It may be an event for work, or for you and your family, or a holiday event, but no matter what the occasion is, you can use your creative powers to amuse your guests and event participants with the artwork or imprint that you place on different types of baby shower giveaways we have to offer Nothing gives you better value for your money than these promotional baby shower gifts. We have special discounts if you buy more, so it isn't a worry for your spending if you expect many guests.
3. Baby Shower Tokens
Do you have any employee or long-time customer that is planning to throw a baby shower? Or maybe you’re planning to throw one yourself? Then you should definitely check out this section for some great token ideas for the guests! We have a ton of products available, so you won’t have to worry about not finding the right kind of thoughtful baby shower gifts. We’ll also help you in designing your products to tailor fit your parties’ theme and make sure that they’re unique and memorable.
Five great reasons why you should purchase our personalized baby shower giveaways
1) They are a catch-all item for all demographics! Whether they may be young, old, male, female, or whatever school, university, industry, or business they may come from—practically anyone can make use of these giveaways. This allows you to reach out to a great number of people, granting you an expansion of your potential clientele. Furthermore, the fact that we have a wide array of cheap baby shower giveaways assures that you’ll be able to find a giveaway that fits perfectly in your plans or promotional campaign.
2) Although they're inclusive for all ages, and all kinds of people, they can still be industry-specific. Use an imprint that can be considered as an inside joke for your target market. It will be so much easier to drive home brand recall for you when those who receive your merchandise can already make the connection between the item and the kind of services that you can offer. Themed images work well; for example, you can use medical jargon as your imprint on the holiday items if you are targeting nurses and doctors.
3) The fact that all these outstanding tradeshow promotional items you see above are fully customizable is an immensely good reason. Branders.com gives you the freedom of choice on whatever logo, design, message, or artwork you would like on the chosen products. You can be as creative as you want. Interesting imprints add plus points for you because they are excellent conversation starters. We also provide a medley of customization services to help you design your promotional product perfectly. We even do free artwork enhancement.
4) All of the custom baby shower giveaways in our collection are made and designed for satisfaction: in terms of styles and material. They also come in various sizes. We also make sure that they’re made of top quality materials that ensure they last.
5) No matter how many of these promo giveaways you order from us, you will definitely be quoted the lowest possible price for the quantity you want. All you have to do is dial our toll free hotline at 877-272-6337 to place your orders.
Baby Shower Facts and Baby-Related Trivia
Want to learn some interesting facts and trivia about babies in general? Here are a couple of notable facts you might not know!
- Ancient people definitely did not throw baby showers as we know them today, but they did recognize that the birth of a child was a life-changing event that deserved recognition. During the days of pyramids and togas, new moms were often sequestered for a certain number of days after birth because it was believed childbirth was an “impure” process.
- Ancient Greeks would shout after the birth to signify peace. Ten days later, loved ones would have a special meal for mom. And, in a twist on the celebrations of today, the new mom was the one who gave out gifts—most likely gifts of thanksgiving to the birth goddess. Temple visits and, sometimes, festivals were also to honor birth in ancient times. Babies may have received their names during some ancient festivals.
- For centuries, baptism, a religious ceremony welcoming a newborn into Christianity, was the central newborn celebration. It frequently took place the day after the child was born, however mom typically did not attend because she would have been sequestered for 40 days to prevent her from exposing others to the “impurity” of childbirth. The stars of the show at a baptism—other than that cute little newborn, of course—were the godparents
- It was only during the Renaissance, the time of Shakespeare and Michelangelo that new moms started to get the goodies. Family and friends rewarded expectant moms with clothes, food, paintings, and other gifts. One of the top items on the gift-giving list was a wooden tray decorated with well wishes for mom and the growing family. The tray was typically used to carry food and gifts to the new mom.
- A baby cannot taste salt until it is 4 months old. The delay may be related to the development of kidneys, which start to process sodium at about that age.
- In medieval Europe, leeches were commonly used to treat babies’ illnesses. For example, leeches were placed on a baby’s windpipe for croup. Additionally, teething babies were commonly purged or bled
- Within a few days of birth, a baby can distinguish between the touch of bristles that are of different diameters
- A baby has around 10,000 taste buds, far more than adults. They are not just on the tongue but also on the sides, back, and roof of the mouth. Eventually these extra taste buds disappear
- Adults have 206 bones. When babies are born, they have 300. Their bones fuse as they grow, resulting in fewer bones as adults
- Famous premature babies include Albert Einstein, Charles Darwin, Isaac Newton, Jean-Jacques Rousseau, Napoleon Bonaparte, Mark Twain, Pablo Picasso, Auguste Renoir, Stevie Wonder, Johann Goethe, and Sir Winston Churchill.
These interesting tidbits of information were taken from facts.randomhistory.com
[ Page 1 ]
[ Page 2 ]
[ Page 3 ]
[ Page 4 ]
[ Page 5 ]