Why choose colored pencils with logo for advertising your brand?
Promotional colored pencils can help bring out the artist in every child. While regular pencils are used for drawing, their colored counterparts are designed for painting. However, both can complement each other. You use the standard pencil to draw the image and the colored pencil to put some colors on the drawing. Colored pencils are great alternatives for art materials which are rather expensive. A 12-piece colored pencil set, for example, coupled with a 9" x 12" sketchpad can be more affordable than buying an art set. Bulk colored pencils
make a great giveaway item during an art contest or as a birthday gift to your artistic child.
You might also like: Custom Socks
, Custom Stencils
, Custom Stress Relievers
As an advertising medium, promo colored pencils are effective in building up your brand. They are great as a promotional product because colored pencils will carry your brand. In the schools, students will be using it during their art class or lessons. At home, the colored pencil will also be used when a child feels the need to enhance their artistic skills. They will be used on a daily basis so you get continuous publicity for your brand. Whenever the customer uses it, you can bank on increasing the popularity of your brand.
One advantage of personalized colored pencils that you can capitalize on is its wide imprint area. You can add a company logo or brand name on the colored pencil to help beef up your exposure. The merchandise will serve as a "walking advertisement" that will be visible to your potential customers. You have an option to add text or an image to the material. If you choose text, just make sure that it will be large enough to be visible to potential customers even from afar. With an image, it should be truly representative of what your company stands for.
We also recommend: Custom Messenger Bags
, Custom Magnets
, Custom License Plates
You will never go wrong with customized colored pencils handling your advertising efforts. They only require a minimal investment on your part but the expected returns can be huge. You can look forward to getting considerable savings which you can then divert to other aspects of your business. Beef up your next tradeshow with imprinted colored pencils and see the difference that it can make on your business. So go ahead? Donít be left behind by the competition. Call our toll free number at (844) 806-1306 to place your orders now. Take your brand to the next level and give yourself some peace of mind with custom colored pencils with logo.
Bulk Colored Pencils
Someone who is good in drawing may well appreciate bulk colored pencils as well. Regular pencils will help the artist craft their masterpiece. Colored pencils will give life to the drawing. Also known as pencil crayons, custom colored pencils are defined as an art medium made from a narrow, pigmented core encased in a wooden cylindrical case. Compared with graphite and charcoal pencils, they are wax-based and contain varying amounts of pigments, additives, and binding agents.
Logo colored pencils can stand on its own or enhance the look of another art work done on another medium. As they are dry and transparent, the colors are mixed right on the paper through layers of colors. The more layers applied, the more luminous and vibrant looking the drawing will be.
Types of Colored Pencils
Three are three main types of personalized colored pencils in the market
Wax-Based. These are the standard customized colored pencils.They tend to leace a build-up of wax and may need few coatings of fixatives. They are the most affordable types of colored pencils.
Oil Based. Oil-based pencils are expensive and have the tendency to smear or smudge easily. They have leads that are oil-basedLikewise, they are not as soft nor creamy as the wax-based. However, unlike the was based, they do not require a fixative and are water and break resistant.
Clay-Based. Clay-based pencils can be very dry but great for details.
Water-Soluble Pencils. They can be applied either dry or wet. They have very rich colors but should applied to a durable paper if you are going to apply it wet.
Techniques When Using Colored Pencils
Creating masterpieces with customized colored pencils requires mastery of the basic techniques. They form the basic foundation for any kind of colored pencil masterpiece you would create:
1. Stippling. This technique involves placing lots of tiny dots on your paper which could be close together, far apart, or anywhere in between. Start off by drawing dots that are close together as well as dots that have more distance between them. This technique is great for adding some texture to a drawing.
2. Hatching. Hatching is a technique that involves drawing a series of parallel lines which go in one direction. The lines can either be close together, far apart, or any variation in between. The pencil is lifted from the paper after every line and then placed down again to create a new line.
3. Cross-Hatching. This technique involves drawing a series of parallel lines and then drawing another series of parallel lines going in another direction on top of the first set of lines. This is great for creating shadings in a drawing.
4. Back and Forth Stroke. This is perhaps the most common technique. Here, you just draw in a continuous back and forth motion without lifting your pencil off the paper.
5. Scumbling. This technique involves making continuous circular marks on your paper without lifting your pencil.
What are the common uses of bulk colored pencils?
Colored pencils with logo are designed to enhance a drawing by adding color to it. Bulk colored pencils are designed to help an individual tap their creative and artistic skills. :Likewise, they learn to mix and blend colors. Colored pencils in bulk will make a great giveaway item for art classes and bookstores.
Printed colored pencils are also used nowadays as an advertising medium. You can capitalize on their wide imprint area by adding your company logo or brand name on the item. With the traditional mediums of advertising having become more expensive than ever, promoting on imprinted colored pencils gives you a more affordable alternative. You can buy them in bulk and reach as many customers as possible.
Are you organizing a back-to-school promo? Imprint your brand or logo on promotional colored pencils and look forward to instant recall of your brand. Children will be using them in the school during their art classes or in workshops. They are also excellent as a birthday gift or as a party freebie. Whatever which way you decide to give them away, colored pencils will bring instant popularity for your brand.
Where Did Bulk Colored Pencils Come From?
The beginnings of the colored pencil is not entirely clear. The use of wax-based mediums in crayons is well documented and can be traced back to the Golden Age of the Greeks and was later documented by Roman scholar Pliny the Elder. Wax-based materials have been appealing to artists for centuries due to their resistance to decay, vividness and brilliance of their colors, and their unique rendering qualities. Although they have been used for "checking and marking" for decades prior, it was not until the early 20th century that artist-quality colored pencils were produced. Among the manufacturers that produced such kind of colored pencils include Faber-Castell and Caran d'Ache in 1924. Berol Prismacolor followed in 1938. Other known manufacturers include Derwent, Progresso, Lyra Rembrandt, Blick Studio, and Staedtler.
Most of the graphite pencils made in the United States were painted yellow. According to Henry Petroski, it all started in 1890 when the L & C Hardtmuth Company of Austria-Hungary introduced their Koh-I-Noor brand, after the famous diamond. It was intended to become the best and most expensive pencil in the world. During that time, majority of the pencils were either painted in dark color or not at all. So the yellow color of the Koh-I-Noor became distinct. It may have taken its inspiration from the Austro-Hungarian flag. It was also suggestive of the Orient, at a time when the best-quality graphite came from Siberia.
,br> Soon other companies imitated the yellow color so that their pencils would be associated with the Koh-I-Noor. They selected brand names with explicit Oriental references such as Mikado and Mongol. However, not all countries used yellow. For instance, German pencils were often green, based on the trademark color of Faber-Castell, a major German stationary company.
Generally, colored pencils have similar color with the lead. Compared to wax-based pencils, they can be easily erased. They are mainly used for sketching, where the goal is to create an outline using the same color that other media would fill or when the objective is to scan the color sketch. Some animators chose col-erase to graphite pencils because they do not easily smudge and the different colors allow better separation of objects in the sketch. Copy editors also found them useful as their markings stand out more compared to graphite but can be erased as well.
Why buy bulk colored pencils?
1. Color pencils can boost your creative skills. Colored pencils will be used during art lessons so the recipient can tap their artistic skills.
2. Logo colored pencils are great giveaway items. These items will be used by people from all walks of life and industries. In the school, they will be used by students during their art lesson. In the office, they will be used by artists of the creative department. Customized colored pencils can also be used as a back-to-school freebie.
3. They can be personalized. Colored pencils with logo provide a wide imprint area. This way, you can add your brand name or company logo on printed colored pencils. This would translate to continuous exposure of your brand.
4. They are affordable. With the cost of traditional advertising mediums becoming more expensive than before, imprinted colored pencils gives you an affordable alternative.For a little less than the cost of newspaper advertisements or television commercials, you can promote your brand to a wide range of customers.
5. They come in different varieties. Finding the most suitable promotional colored pencils will not be a daunting task given the plethora of choices to choose from. Whatever you want to achieve during your campaign, there will surely be bulk colored pencils that is right for you.
6. Branders.com has a bevy of personalized colored pencils to choose from. Our account managers can help you find the most appropriate item for your advertising needs and budget.
Enhance your creative skills with colored pencils in bulk. Give life to your drawings by adding a touch of yellow or green on it. But of course they are not the only colors available. There are plenty of high quality colored pencils to choose from in the market. Colored pencils bulk provide your business with a huge advertising space. You can capitalize on its wide imprint area by adding your company logo or brand name on the pencil. As an advertising medium, they require only a minimal investment. However, even with the small capital, you can look forward to receiving considerable savings. The money you will save can be diverted to other important aspects of your business. You will never go wrong with colored pencils bulk promoting your business. So what are you waiting for? Call our account managers and place your orders NOW. After all, you deserve some peace of mind when promoting your business.
[ Page 1 ]
[ Page 2 ]
[ Page 3 ]
[ Page 4 ]
[ Page 5 ]