Why choose flip flops with logo for advertising your brand?
Popular belief suggests that feet is the most abused part of the human anatomy and like other body parts, they also deserve care and comfort, and every human being is longing for that. With that, you can proceed with attempts to improve the profitability of your business, one of which is by distributing custom flip flops
in your marketing campaign. They never lose appeal in the eyes of the public which makes them the ultimate customized giveaway merchandise to your audience. Who would ever resist a pair of free personalized flip flops? If your answer is no one, then it is only proper that you throw away the other forms of marketing and start relying on a bunch of flip flops with logo to further your marketing goals.
You might also like: Bulk Gum
, Bulk Hard Candy
, Bulk Highlighters
As what have mentioned earlier, the human feet is the body part that absorbs the most abuse on a day-to-day basis and surely, people would love to obtain objects that will pamper their lower limbs. Impress the audience by supplying custom bulk flip flops
in one of your tradeshow events. They have the combined aspects of appeal and functionality that is always the measuring stick in marketing if you are going to upscale your position in the competitive ladder. Besides, these promotional product freebies are something that can greatly impact your customers. Such kind of a promo item are new, unique, and stylish that they won't be having any trouble getting the attention of the people and if your logo is on the material, they will see and remember you. If you want to stand out above the rest, shy away from the usual, and utilize these flip flops to allure your customers.
Everyone will appreciate these free gift items. They are both beautiful and useful. For people with active lifestyle, customized flip flops will serve them very well. They are the simplest yet most effective forms of footwear people can rely on. Whether people are venturing on an outdoor excursion or enjoying the crystal clear waters of the beach, giveaway flip flops will be their best ally. But it doesn't end there! These eye-catchy footwear also boast a variety of designs and colors that make the perfect fashion essentials. They are ideal for people who want to have a distinct look yet remain simple and cool. Whatever the purpose is, these specialized flip flops in bulk will be up to the task. Available in diverse assortments, they can cater to people with varying preferences. Just make sure to take advantage of their customizable properties to effectively advertise your brand.
We also recommend: Promotional Letter Openers
, Promotional Jar Openers
, Promotional Fly Swatters
Traverse even the roughest roads of marketing with custom printed flip flops. If you decide to place your orders, ask questions and for further details, call us at 877-272-6337. Pick up the phone now!
What are the types of cheap flip flops that you can buy and customize?
The stylish Flip flops are now an iconic footwear and people adore them. Hence, they’re often used as a promotional product as they cater to a very big audience. To help you decide on what kind of flip flops you’d like to purchase, here is a short guide to help you decide.
Classic Flip Flops
- Flip flops are a type of open-toed sandals that are typically worn in casual situations. They consist of a flat sole held loosely on the foot by a Y-shaped strap that passes between the first and the second toes and around either side of the foot. They’re quite popular as they’re very comfortable footwear and keep your foot well ventilated. They’re the footwear of choice by many beach-goers and are still quite fashionable to wear in casual situations like when going to the mall or hanging out with your friends.
Foot Print Flip Flops
- These durable flip flops, aside from being as stylish and comfortable to wear like regular ones, has the additional feature of being able to leave an imprint on the ground! They are designed so that when your customers walk on the sand, your chosen design or company logo is left imprinted on your foot prints.
Disposable Flip Flops
- These flip flops are exceptionally great for spas, resorts and hotels who’d like to give their customers a comfortable footwear while they visit their establishments. They have the added benefit of being extremely low cost and because of their disposable nature, they’re more convenient to bring and use on your vacation.
EVA Foam Sandals
- We also have Flip Flop sandals made out of very comfortable EVA foam. These comfortable flip flops also feature one size for all and multiple-colored layers per slipper.
Why should you buy promotional Flip Flops and how can you use them to promote your brand?
Flip flops are both a very practical promotional item and a fashion statement. They offer a great compromise between walking barefooted and running around with a shoe. The open nature of the flip flops means your foot is still well ventilated and any form of liquid like sweat that accumulates on your foot evaporates. The durable sole cushions your footsteps and also prevents your foot from getting hurt from terrain or debris. To top it all off, they’re quite stylish and very popular, being available in many shapes, sizes, colors and designs.
Flip Flops, in the past, have also been called thongs, jandals, pluggers, go-aheads, slaps, slides and step-ins. The flip-flop became distinct when they were used to refer to a sandal that had no back. The term “flip flop” comes from the sound that the footwear made. Even during ancient times, humans have already realized the value of flip flops. Ancient Egyptian murals show people who wore them. Some have been excavated having been made from various materials like papyrus leaves, wood, raw hide and rice straw. They were even quite popular in Jerusalem during the time of Jesus. The Japanese, to assist children in learning how to walk, had invented the woven “Zori” sandals. After World War II, American soldiers returning from their tour of duty brought back these fashionable and comfortable sandals and started using them and after the Korean War, rubber versions became quite popular.
Flip Flops are an excellent promotional product for resorts, hotels, fashion stores or practically anyone running a summer theme promotional campaign. The comfort and protection they provide make them excellent for beach and party goers. Resort, inn, hotel and souvenir owners might want to offer a free set of flip flops to their guests as a way to enhance their experience and make it more relaxing and comfortable. Businesses seeking to hold a summer sale or promotional campaign would do well utilizing custom flip flops either as a gift and giveaway item or a premium promotional product. As flip flops are a popular fashion footwear and a practical one that that, you can rest assured that these would be a hit among your target audience.
Bonus facts and trivia:
Want to know more about custom printed flip flops and their history? Well, here are several things you might not know about them and other types of footwear:
- International Flip-Flop Day is a thing! It is celebrated every third Friday in June to raise funds for charity. It was first organized in 2007 by Tropical Smoothie Café who made a donation to Camp Sunshine Charity for every customer who wore flip flops on the day.
- Flip Flops are depicted on Egyptian Murals as old as 4000 BC. Pharaohs and wealthy noblemen frequently engraved various gems and jewelry on theirs to show off their wealth and prestige. Nonetheless, even common folk wore them because they were comfortable and provided feet with good ventilation.
- While most flip flops are not very expensive, there are those that are made from non-conventional materials to make them exclusive. Chipkos Flip-Flops are advertised as the world’s most expensive – costing an incredible $18,000. They are hand painted by L.A. artist David Palmer and adorned with a hand-made 18-carat solid gold Chipkos emblem and come in a mahogany wood and glass display case.
- Flip Flops were originally known as Flip Flaps until the 1960s!
- Flip flops are especially great if you want to preserve your pedicure – they allow you to walk around without fear of smudging the nail polish.
- Flip flops remained as summer footwear right up until the 1990's when society became a little more casual on what used to be thought of as formal occasions. All of a sudden casual Fridays were part of the working week and certain types of flip flops found their way into offices, as well as the beach.
- Modern sandals are made of rubber, foam, plastic, leather, suede, and even fabric.
- The word "flip flop" originated from the American and British English because of the sound made by walking them
- Wnklepinkers are shoes with a long pointed toe that became fashionable among teenagers in the 1950s to 1960s.
- The vaunted Roman Legionnaires had sandals specifically designed for them – they were called the Caliga. These exposed the toes and had a lattice patterned upper front lacing and heavily nailed sole. These were very durable and could survive the harshest of environments that the Roman soldier found himself in.
- The very popular stiletto heel shoe is actually named after a little dagger that the shoe’s sharp heel resembled.
- The oldest pair of flip flops discovered is dated from the 1500 BC and is on display at the British Museum
- Barrack Obama was the first ever US president photographed wearing flip flops. He was caught on camera wearing them when he went on vacation in Hawaii sometime in 2011.
- Sandals, throughout history, often depicted the class and status of individuals. This was especially true in ancient Greece. Shoemakers were highly respected citizens during that time. In fact, Apollo, the god of sun, music, poetry and healing, among other titles, were said to have watched over them. In fact, even many of the Greek Gods wore sandals. Iris and Hermes, messenger of the gods, were portrayed as wearing winged sandals. Hera and Aphrodite, two of the most prominent gods, were often depicted wearing golden sandals.
Don’t delay and get your custom flip-flops today!
As we’ve shown you, imprinted flip-flops are an excellent way to promote your business. They combine affordability, style and function into one great package. Furthermore, these custom flip-flops feature a highly strategic imprint area that will showcase your logo or brand for maximum brand visibility. They're an excellent gift and giveaway item to hand out during trade shows, conventions and company events. People carrying these personalize flip flops are practically walking advertisements for your brand and will provide your business a great deal of exposure. And since people love receiving practical promotional products, they will be keeping and using these custom flip flops for a long time.
So what are you waiting for? Don't miss out on this great promotional opportunity and place your orders for these logo flip flops! Just call us at our toll free number 877-272-6337 and get in touch with our friendly sales representatives. We'll also help you personalize your items exactly how you want them. Just prepare the logo, symbol, text, insignia, or artwork you want to use, and choose the imprint color you want for your graphics and font. You can opt to include your location and contact details so loyal customers and potential clients can reach you at the drop of a hat. Keep in mind that your imprint will depend on the material of the item and the available imprint methods, but rest assured that we're committed to giving you the best quality customization every time. Best of all, we offer you these great footwear at the best discounts possible! You won't find a better deal anywhere else than here at Branders. Your next successful promotional campaign is just a phone call away.
[ Page 1 ]
[ Page 2 ]
[ Page 3 ]
[ Page 4 ]
[ Page 5 ]