Why choose hard candy with logo for advertising your brand?
Hard candies can help satisfy any individual’s sweet craving. Compared to other kinds of sweets, hard candies may be the healthier option. One small 3-gram piece of custom hard candy contains 3 grams of carbohydrates while the 6- gram variety has 6 grams worth of carbohydrates. While they may contain fats, the little amount will not contribute to the overall calorie content. Nearly 65 percent of its carbohydrates are sugar which digests faster than other macro-nutrients in your diet. As you chew the sweet hard candy, the sugar goes down to the small intestine which is converted to glucose. One customized hard candy is less than 3 percent of your carb allowance for the day.
You might also like: Bulk Highlighters, Bulk Jars, Bulk Laser Pointers
The oldest record of hard candies dates back to the late 1600s. Although the Germans were considered to be the first to introduce hard candy, it is likely that ancient cultures like the Greeks and Egyptians made hard candy as well. Promotional hard candy, such as peppermints and lemon drops, gained popularity in the 19th century. They are manufactured by dissolving sugar in water or milk to form syrup. They are then exposed to hot temperatures to produce printed hard candy. The word “candy” is derived from the Arabic word qandi which means “made of sugar.”
Giveaway hard candy can add a touch of sweetness to your advertising campaign. As a promotional product, you can capitalize on its wide imprint area to add your corporate logo or contact information. Whenever customers chew the sweet treat, they will have your company in mind and will have a good impression of you. Bulk hard candy come in different varieties so you can customize them with the design of your choice. Hand them out as a giveaway during parties to grab the attention of customers. The merchandise will serve as a walking billboard that will promote your brand to potential customers.
We also recommend: Promotional Fly Swatters, Promotional Flashlights, Promotional First Aid Kits
As a promo item, bulk hard candy will not cost as much as what you will spend on the traditional mediums of advertising. They are excellent as a tradeshow freebie and customers will find it appealing. They are affordable that you can order them in bulk and hand them out as a gift to your employees or loyal customers. Using hard candies with logo as an advertising material makes sense to your business. So don’t be left behind by the competition. Call our toll free number at 877-272-6337 and take your brand to the next level. This way, you can give yourself some peace of mind when promoting your brand.
Branders' Bulk Hard Candy you can imprint with your own Logo
Start now with your own great promotional campaign for your brand, and let us give you that additional big boost with our wide selection available. While browsing through our numerous options for this category with different types of hard candy, you would eventually reach what you can consider the ultimate choice among them. Our catalog includes various kinds of wrapped hard candy— candy corns, fruit runts, red hots, etc.—each also coming in various styles, designs, materials, and colors, and they can apply to both the candies themselves and the containers too. They are all fully customizable as well. Here is an overview for this category:
Candy corn was created in the 1880s by George Renninger of the Philadelphia, PA-based Wunderle Candy Company. The three colors of the candy – a broad yellow end, a tapered orange center, and a pointed white tip – mimic the appearance of kernels of corn. A typical American treat, the appeal would most definitely be there always.
Fruit Runts are hard candies sold by Nestlé under their Willy Wonka Candy Company brand. Get your fruit runts if you just cannot get enough sweet, fruity goodness.
Red Hots are small cinnamon-flavored candy created and trademarked by the Ferrara Pan Candy Company in the 1930s. They are used in some apple sauce recipes and as confectionery decorations.
Toffees are confections made by caramelizing sugar or molasses (creating inverted sugar) along with butter, and occasionally flour. Crack that sugary puzzle with this hard cracking treat.
Life Savers is an American brand of ring-shaped hard candy. Candy manufacturer Clarence Crane of Garrettsville, Ohio invented the brand in 1912 as a "summer candy" that could withstand heat better than chocolate. The candy's name is derived from its similarity to the shape of life preservers used for saving people who have fallen from boats. Save yourself from that sugar craving with Life Savers.
Candy canes are traditionally associated with Christmas, but can easily be given away during several occassions. It is traditionally white with red stripes and flavored with peppermint; but is also made in a variety of other flavors and colors.
Lollipops are a type of confectionery consisting mainly of hardened, flavored sucrose with corn syrup mounted on a stick and intended for sucking or licking. Lick your way to such sugary bliss.
What are the potential uses of hard candy?
They are a quick, easy, and sure-fire way of satisfying one's craving for sugary sweet goodness. It is a definitely rare sight for one to deny getting candy for their sweet tooth's craving. Admittedly, they may not have much practical use beyond that, but having their containers, in various possible shapes and sizes, include your custom logo or design would go a long way in helping provide maximum visibility and publicity for your brand. They are a budget- friendly option to be able to promote your brand, easily as effective than usual (but expensive) advertising options like billboards, and radio/television advertisements.
As such, whether as souvenir items or during promotional giveaway events, they would quite easily be able to promoted your brand quite effectively. With the primary appeal of your wholesale hard candy to any individual, getting some for themselves is almost a certainty. With its relatively cheapness, having their favorite hard candy would most definitely attract a significant amount of current customers, helping them further reinforce their loyalty to your brand. Thus, these reasons make them a great choice for giveaways and souvenirs. Of course, they could also attract new customers towards your brand as well, and that would be a much appreciated effect during the course of your advertising campaign. And if your company is in the food industry or other closely-related industries, then it simply becomes a natural choice for using them.
Here at Branders.com the guarantee of high-quality is always there, but at the lowest prices possible, making them a sure option as freebies. Whether it is in your next souvenir sale, or the upcoming promotional campaign your company has in store, whoever gets to have those sugary goodness of your imprinted hard candy would surely be happy with them and will gladly get some during events and tradeshows, among other things.
Get to know more about hard candies!
- Hard candy is also called boiled sweet.
- They are prepared from one or more sugar-based syrups (sucrose, glucose, or fructose) that is boiled to a temperature of 160 °C (320 °F).
- Among the many varieties of hard candies are stick candy (like candy canes), lollipops, and aniseed twists.
- Hard candy is essentially 100% sugar by weight, but there are sugar-free versions now available.
- After the target temperature is reached, the syrup is removed from the heat source and may add citric acid, food dye, and some flavoring. This syrup concoction can then be poured into a mold or tray to cool.
- Once it is cool enough, they could be handled and formed into the desired shapes and sizes. At this point the syrup is now what is called hard candy, being stiff and brittle.
- Chemically, candies are broadly divided into two groups: crystalline candies and amorphous candies. Hard candies are the latter.
- The Android mobile operating system have been using confectionery-theme code names for their versions, with the exceptions of 1.0 and 1.1. The latest Android version, 5.0, is codenamed Lollipop, a very popular type of hard candy.
- Hard candies are historically associated with cough drops, both because sucking on sugar candy is comfortable for a sore throat, and also because many apothecaries used sugar candy to make their prescriptions more palatable to their customers.
- Hard candies and throat lozenges prepared without sugar employ isomalt as a sugar substitute, and are sweetened further by the addition of an artificial sweetener, such as aspartame, or a sugar alcohol, such as xylitol.
- Each piece of candy corn is approximately three times the size of a real kernel from a ripe or dried ear.
- The making of hard candy is covered by confectionery, the art of making confections. Hard candy is a sugar confection. Candy making is the more specific categorization, as it typically deals exclusively with sugar confections, like candy.
- The technology for candy making has generally kept pace with the technology of the times. For example, when steam power became common in factories, steam power was also used in candy factories.
- Candy making and consumption increased greatly during the Industrial Revolution in the 19th century. Candy had previously been made by hand, either occasionally at home or by specialists in small, local businesses. Increased mechanization caused prices to drop and production to increase.
- A candy cane is a cane-shaped hard candy stick associated with Christmas.
Why buy them for your next advertising campaign?
Their natural appeal as a quick and easy way of satisfying the sweet tooth means that your custom made hard candy are quite effective as a promotional product. It is quite rare to find someone that would not want to have some candy. Go ahead and buy hard candy to serve as part of your advertising and get your brand that increase in publicity and familiarity. With your brand's logo or company name placed on their respective containers, the boost to your promotional efforts would be easily felt, as people will see it each and every time they get some of the candy stored inside them.
As souvenirs or giveaways they could easily add that sweetness to your promotional event or advertising campaign, in more ways than one. Hand them out as gifts to employees, or tokens of appreciation from loyal customers. Or of course, as a bonus item for new customers, helping them to be loyal to your brand and perhaps get to spread the word about your company as well. This would most especially be effective and quite appropriate when your company is itself involved in the food industry or other closely-related industries.
Regardless of the number of orders you make to us, you will always have the assurance of only the best in terms of quality, designs, and price. Here at Branders.com we offer high quality items at the lowest prices possible. Whatever material, design, color, and style you choose, in any quantity you order, expect only the best from us. You can also request for some free samples to be able to see them before you buy. Additional artwork enhancement is also available for your further customization needs here at Branders.
Get over that proverbial hump in your advertising efforts by getting your custom product! Their inherent functionality means it would lead to a huge advantage for your company's publicity schemes. Your advertising needs would be satisfied with these, and at the lowest possible prices as well! So wait no longer and call our toll free hotline at 877-272-6337 to place your orders.
[ Page 1 ]
[ Page 2 ]
[ Page 3 ]
[ Page 4 ]
[ Page 5 ]