Why choose nuts with logo for advertising your brand?
Some people avoid or refrain from eating nuts due to their high calorie and cholesterol content. On the contrary, there are various benefits associated with eating them. For centuries, they have been incorporated into human diet. The fats they contain are mostly unsaturated and can help lower bad cholesterol and increase good cholesterol. They contain antioxidants that can help fight some forms of cancer. Nuts are abundant in protein, Vitamin E, zinc, calcium, and magnesium. Some variety of nuts provide various vitamins and minerals such as potassium, phosphorus, selenium, copper, and thiamine.
You might also like: Promotional Phone Stands
, Promotional Screwdrivers
, Bulk Carabiners
Given their health benefits, custom nuts
can be an excellent tool for promoting your business to potential customers. They are an excellent snack for traveling or during brainstorming sessions. They make a great gift to employees or loyal customers. Nuts come in packages that make them easy to carry around. They can fit backpacks or even pockets, stored in the vehicle or at work. This means that you can crave for them anytime anywhere. Snack time can be more fulfilling and satisfying when you are chewing nuts. The end result is you can easily make an impression and grab the attention of customers.
As they will most likely come packaged, promotional nuts offers your brand a huge advertising space. You can add your corporate logo or contact details giving your brand instant exposure. Whenever customers chew the nuts, they will have your brand in their minds and find it appealing. Personalized nuts come in different variants so you can choose the right one that will boost the popularity of your brand. They give you an affordable option outside of traditional mediums of advertising which has become quite expensive for most businesses to afford. In the end, they can deliver huge profits for your company.
We also recommend: Bulk Erasers
, Bulk Cleaning Cloths
, Promotional Tape Measures
In the face of tough competition, printed nuts can be an efficient tool that will raise your advertising campaign to the next level. You can buy them in bulk and free yourself from worrying about what to give customers on your next campaign. You can stock them in shelves and take them out again during your next event. Customized nuts will be shared by the recipients with their friends and colleagues thus extending your customer reach. They will serve as a walking billboard that will promote your brand to a plethora of customers. Call our toll free number at 877-272-6337 to order bulk nuts
and get in touch with our dedicated account managers.
A lot of people are fond of eating bulk nuts. These sweet delicacies have a high calorie count which makes them a great addition to any diet plan. They are packed with nutritional benefits and are excellent as energy-boosting snacks. Nuts are rich in protein, fiber, calcium, and other nutrients. Likewise, they are a rich source of mono and polyunsaturated oils.
It is worth noting, however, that not all nuts are the same. They provide the best nutrition when they are consumed without any coating or additives. So make sure to stay away from nuts with oils or sugar coated. Due to their high calorie count, nuts are not ideal for weight loss. So if you like roasted nuts, make your own version by adding herbs and spices and placing them under a grill to make it healthier. Here are the different types of nuts and their health benefits:
Almond nuts are rich in fiber, proteins, and other nutrients compared to other nuts. They are rich in magnesium, copper, vitamin B2 and vitamin E. Toasted almonds have a chewy texture and mild flavor. These types of nuts contain monounsaturated fats, which is a good fat that is needed by the body to properly function.
Cashews are rich in both antioxidants and phosphorus. They are still delicious when eaten raw or can be lightly coated in black pepper and salt. They are great as a healthy snack for the whole day. Their shells contain a powerful and irritating oil which is why they are sold with their shells.
Flaxseeds or linseeds are abundant in Vitamin B2, manganese, and omega-3 fatty acids. They contain anti-cancer properties that can help maintain regular bowel movement. They are used to make crackers and can also be sprinkled on cereals or porridge or for making bread.
Mostly grown in Turkey, hazelnuts can complement chocolate and coffee as well as in Nutella spread. Removing their bitter mahogsany skin makes it sweet and can go well with meats and sweets.
These types of nuts are rich in magnesium, potassium, phosphorus, and Vitamin K. They are powerful in reducing cholesterol levels in the body. They can be used in salads or as an ingredient in fresh bread.
Walnuts are rich in manganese, copper, and omega-3 fatty acids. They are rich in amino acids which is useful in making nitric oxide, which helps maintain the flexibility of blood vessels. They are delicious in salads or as a tasty snack.
The vitamins in peanuts help in the maintenance of a healthy skin and hair and in keeping muscle tone. The potassium in peanuts are great for regulating the body's water level as well as the normal metabolism. They contain 85% unsaturated fat and 50% is monounsaturated which helps eliminate "bad" LDL cholesterol in the blood. They are also a great source of concentrated protein which are about 20% - 30% protein.
What are the common uses of bulk nuts?
Here are some of the most common uses of bulk nuts:
Nuts can be an excellent source of oil for use in cookery and cosmetics. They also provide nutrition for wildlife. An example are the jays and squirrels which store acorns and other nuts in the autumn so they will not get hungry during winter. At the same time, nuts from palm trees can be a source for producing palm oil.
Peanuts harvested directly from the plant can be eaten raw or further processed to produce roasted peanuts as a snack food peanut oil for culinary purposes. The mixture of fiber, protein, and fat in nuts provides satiety to meals and snacks and makes them ideal for weight management programs. With evidence of their health benefits, nuts have been included in healthy diets.
In the field of cooking and baking, nuts have been used as toppings for salads, fruits, and trail mixes. They have also been used in making candies as well as mini pies. Nuts make an excellent substitute for eggs. Lastly, these nuts have also been used for thickening soups and stews.
Trivia About Bulk Nuts
Here are some nutty trivia about these nutritious delicacies:
1. Archibutyrophobia is the fear of getting peanut butter stuck to the roof of your mouth.
2. Contrary to belief, peanuts are not a nut but a legume. They belong to the pea and bean family. Just like nuts, they are abundant in food energy. Like legumes, they are rich in proteins.
3. Peanuts are the leading nut snack in the United States comprising 2/3 of the nut snack market.
4. Five of the top 10 selling candy bars in the US either have peanut or peanut butter.
5. Peanut oil is categorized as premium cooking oil by cooks and chefs worldwide. They are tasteless and odorless and doe not transfer food flavors.
6. Peanuts and peanut butter are known for having a long shelf life. If stored at an average ambient temperature without huge change in heat or humidity, they can be safely stored for several months.
7. Peanuts do not have cholesterol. According to recent studies, the combination of monounsaturates and polyunsaturates found in peanuts can be helpful in reducing cholesterol levels in the body.
8. Peanut butter may have been considered as America's first "health" food. In 1890, it was concocted by a St. Louis physician who was looking for a nutritious, easy-to-digest, high protein food for some of his patients.
9. There is a saying "Will power is the ability to eat one peanut."
10. It takes around 540 peanuts to make a 12-ounce jar of peanut butter.
11. An 18-ounce jar is the most popular size of peanut butter.
12. Before he became US President, Jimmy Carter was a peanut farmer in Plains, Georgia. Baseball Hall of Famers Jim "Catfish" Hunter and Gaylord Penny were peanut farmers from North Carolina.
13. On April 3, 1973, Chris Ambrose from Clerkenwell, London ate 100 peanuts by himself in 59.2 seconds.
14. Earl Adkins from Enfield, North Carolina holds the record for growing a 4-inch long peanut.
15. Allen Sheppard, Commander of Apollo 14, brought a peanut wrapped in foil and tucked it inside his flight suit on their way to the moon and back. The "Astro Nut" is now worth over one million dollars.
16. Rumor has it that one peanut can generate enough mental stimulation that can produce half an hour of serious thinking. True or false, peanuts have proteins and B vitamin nutrients that can help prevent "brain fatigue."
Why buy bulk nuts?
1. Bulk nuts have known health benefits. If you like healthy living, nuts are known to contain nutrients that can boost your health. They can also help prevent common diseases such as heart diseases and high blood pressure.
2. Nuts offer a more affordable diet option. Nuts are usually stored in jars, boxes, or packs so you can munch on them for the longest possible time without worrying about the cost. They also have a long shelf life so they can be stored for several months. Buy them in bulk if you want to eat them longer.
3. Bulk nuts makes a great advertising medium. The jar or container that contains the nuts can provide you with a huge space for advertising your brand. You can customize them with your company logo or brand name. The nuts will be stored for a long time so your brand remains visible for a long time.
4. Nuts are wonderful gifts. Whether its for your friends, employees, relatives, or family members, bulk nuts will always be an appealing and highly appreciated gift. Everyone loves nuts and by giving them as a gift can auger well for your brand.
5. At Branders, we offer a wide selection of nuts for a wide range of customers. Whether as a gift or as a corporate freebie, there will surely be a nut that will suit your budget and requirement. We can help you customize the nut according to your specifications. Let us help you make your brand popular with the help of bulk nuts. Hurry up! Call us now!
Customers will surely appreciate a nutty giveaway. Everyone craves for nuts once in a while. Despite some bad publicity, evidence has shown that bulk nuts is a healthy alternative for those who are on a diet program. For this reason, it makes sense to invest on these items. As an advertising medium, custom nuts are more affordable than newspaper advertisements or television commercials. They are affordable, you can consider buying them in bulk. At the end of your campaign, you can look forward to getting a huge return of investment. Customers will surely go nuts and have you in their minds with these promotional item. With the competition in the industry tougher than ever, you need to step up and take your advertising game to the next level. And when all is said and done, customers will always look at your brand in high regard. So don't just stand there. Grab the nearest phone and call our toll free number at 877-272-6337. Our account managers are on hand to take your call and deliver excellent customer service.
[ Page 1 ]
[ Page 2 ]
[ Page 3 ]
[ Page 4 ]
[ Page 5 ]