Why choose salt with logo for advertising your brand?
Season your marketing campaign with a giveaway that is universally useful. A marketing gift that will put smiles in each and every dining tables. A free merchandise that will prove its worth in each and every meal. If your business needs to taste better into the minds of your customers, give them away a promo item that they can truly rely on for the rest of their lives. For a successful tradeshow event, consider a promotional product as practical as custom salt. If you think that your advertising efforts lack a certain component, then bulk salt
with logo might just be the secret ingredient your brand needs.
You might also like: Custom Baseball Caps
, Custom Beach Kits
, Custom Belts
Salt has always been rich in history and culture, as they have been the focal point in worldwide breakthroughs and civil conflicts. They are so useful in nature that nations started warring to claim supremacy over vast supplies of salt. At present, salt has been a predominant item inside households, offices, and restaurants because they are able to provide that extra "kick" to bland dishes. Salt is also known to help nerves and muscles to function correctly due to its sodium content. Because of its use to people, custom printed salt is the marketing tool that will definitely boost your advertising.
This very reliable item comes in different kinds to cater to people with varying tastes. The salt containers are made of material customizable for your brand name and logo that will add up to your advertising even more. They can also be customized according to your preference to provide a creative twist that will potentially draw more and more audience to your brand. Personalized salt are excellent freebies inside events such as trade fairs and food bazaars. Because of that fact that it is free, families and restaurant owners would be constantly looking forward to have your promo salt with logo.
We also recommend: Personalized Notepads
, Personalized Mugs
, Personalized Lunch Bags
The nice little advantage of this little yet magnificent marketing item is that not only it stimulates recognition to your brand, it also improves recall to your brand. Because for each and every sprinkle, people are being reminded over and over again of your brand and we are not only covering households here. Just imagine every fast food chain store and restaurant gets a hold of your Imprinted salt with hundreds and thousands of customers eating at each and every moment and that translates to massive brand awareness for you. It all begins by calling our toll-free number. Add some taste to your brand. Call now!
For some people, food tastes bland without salt in it. To them, their meal becomes flavorful when it has salt. But aside from making food more tasty for some people, there are some health benefits that can be derived from taking in salt to your body. Sodium, which is the main component of salt, helps regulate the water content of our body. Just like water, it is necessary in order that our body will be properly hydrated.
Natural salt lets necessary body fluids to freely cross membrane walls. Likewise, it helps in the maintenance of correct acid/alkaline balance. Sodium is an electrolyte which becomes an ion in solution. Many processes in the brain, nervous system, muscles, and other body parts rely on electric signals for communication. Sodium helps in generating electric signals.
Another health benefit of salt is that it helps stimulate muscle contraction, preventing them from cramping. They also help keep calcium and other minerals in the bloodstream.Salt helps in the stimulation of the adrenal glands. It helps prevent heat prostration and sunstroke. Salt has a vital role in digestion and absorption.It helps in activating an enzyme called salivary amylase.
For people who have sleeping problems or disorders, salt is an effective sleep aid. Adding a few grains in a glass of water can result to a sound sleep. Salt is necessary in hydration which explains why Gatorade and other electrolyte drinks are used for treating patients with dehydration, diarrhea, and others. Salt strengthens your thyroid because of iodine.
The Kinds of Salts
Here is a short rundown of the different kinds of salt:
This is the most common kind of salt. It is only sodium and chloride. As it is being processed, any other minerals is removed from it. Sodium and chloride are vital for the proper functioning of body organs. Table salt has a fine grain texture making it perfect for baking.
its name does not mean that it is too hard to be eaten. Rock salts are mined from underground. It has withstood too much pressure underground resulting to a balanced crystalline structure and the minerals connected to the crystals in a colloidal form. As a result, the boy can easily and completely digest all of its elements.
Since sodium chloride came from the sea at some point, it is safe to say that all salts can be considered sea salts as well. They are harvested through evaporation. It is not as salty as table salt is. They are available in both fine grain and coarse grain salt. They include trace minerals such as potassium, magnesium and iodine.
Kosher salt is made in the same way as table salt except that the former is raked during the evaporation process. They are generally evaporated from brine. They have grains with a block structure which means that the crystals are better at absorbing blood. They are less salty than table salt.
What are the common uses of bulk salts?
Bulk salt has always one of the best food seasoning adding flavor to a bland meal. But there are other uses that can be derived salts and here are some of them:
1. Salt are excellent for removing any offensive odors from a stove.
2. They are also excellent for polishing kerosene lamps.
3. By mixing 1 part of salt with 4 parts of rubbing alcohol, you have yourself a stain remover for your clothes
4. For cleaning brass, pewter and copper, use homemade paste of vinegar and salt thickened with a little flour.
5. Fill plaster holes in your wall using equal parts of starch and salt with enough water forming a putty
6. Salt water rinse makes a great cure for sore eyes
7. Keep your milk fresh longer by adding a little salt to it
8. Salt on a paper towel will easily clean greasy pots and pans
9. Keep those pesky ants away by sprinkling some salt on your shelves
10. Get rid of weeds in your yard with salt
11. Slightly salted warm water makes a great mouthwash. For sore throat, salted hot water are excellent as a throat gargle.
Trivia About Bulk Salts
Here are some facts about this salty condiment that you might not be aware of:
1. According to a superstitious belief, spilling salt can result to a bad luck. This belief may have been originated from Leonardo da Vinci's painting of "The Last Supper" which depicts Judas Iscariot spilling over a salt container.
2. Chicago is considered as the United States' salty center because of the Morton Salt Co., owned by Joy Morton, a man whose first name came from the maiden name of his mother, Caroline Joy.
3. There is a huge salt mine under Detroit about 1,200 feet below ground. The Detroit Salt Co. revealed that the mine covers over 1,500 acres and more than 100 miles of underground roads.
4. In promoting the Louisiana Purchjase, President Thomas Jefferson made a reference to a "Salt Mountain" in the area. It is believed that the said mountain was 180 miles long and 45 miles wide. The salt mountain was never found though and some think that he is referring to the Great Salt Plains.
5. According to some advice books, a job applicant had lunch with his prospective job only to lose his job because he added salt to his food before tasting it-- showing a closed mind. But Elvis Presley consistently salted his food before taking one bite.
6. Salar de Uyuni, the world's largest salt flat measiuring 4,000 square miles, turns mirrorlike when thin layers of water lies on top of it. This property made it a handy tool as a calibration scientifuc equipment from outer space. It is also home to half of the world's supply of lithium.
7. During the Middle Ages,. salt was so expensive it was often referred to as "white gold."
<.br> 8. In the early 1800s, salt was 4 times as expensive as beef on the frontier.
9. Only 6% of salt used in the United States is used for culinary purposes. 17% is used for removing ice on the streets and highways during the winter.
10. In the late 17th century, salt was the top cargo transported from the Carribean to North America.; Salt cod was the top cargo carried from North America to the Carribean, It was used for feeeing slaves on sugar plantations
Why buy bulk salts?
1. Without salt, our food would have a bland flavor. Some people just cannot eat without adding salt to their food. Pizza or pasta will taste differently when it has salt on it.
2. Salt serves other purposes as well. From driving away ants or removing stains, you can find other great uses for this popular condiment.
3. Salts can make excellent advertising mediums. Salts will be used at home and in the restaurants so capitalizing on it as your advertising medium can give your brand a huge shot in the arm. They are equally effective as newspaper advertisements and television commercials.
4. They can be personalized. Salts will usually come in a container or package so you can use them as an advertising space for promoting your brand. You can add your logo or slogan on the container ensuring the visibility of your brand.
5. Bulk salts are affordable advertising mediums. You do not have to allocate a huge budget to promote your brand with salts. For a little less than what you will spend on newspaper advertisement or television commercials, you can reach a wide range of customers.
6. We at Branders provide a bevy of bulk salts that can address your advertising requirements. We have the lowest price in the market but the quality is not compromised. All you have to do is contact our account managers and they will do the rest.
Bulk salts has been an essential part of our daily lives. They add flavor to a bland food. They cure our sore throat and can also be helpful in curing sore eyes. As such, utilizing them as an advertising medium definitely makes sense. Salts will be used on a daily basis so the visibility of your logo or brand is virtually assured. As a promotional tool, bulk salts will require only a minimal investment on your end. This can translate to huge savings on your part. The money you will save can then be diverted to other important aspects of your business. With the competition in the industry tougher than ever, you need to raise your advertising game and take it to the next level. You will never go wrong with bulk salts promoting your business. So don't just stand there. Call our toll free number at 877-272-6337 and talk to our account managers NOW!
[ Page 1 ]
[ Page 2 ]
[ Page 3 ]
[ Page 4 ]
[ Page 5 ]