Why choose logo tea packs for advertising your brand?
A lot of people equate tea with relaxation. To a lot of people, one steaming cup is enough to signal the beginning of sleep, to or to begin the day relaxed and ready for whatever challenge a day may bring. But tea does more than that; tea brings people together—people talk over tea, bond over tea make decisions over tea, form new relationships over tea. Teas are available in a lot of coffee shops, and tea shops are becoming more prevalent nowadays, too. To most offices, tea packs is an essential part of the daily work schedule. You get a freshly steeped cup, and you’re ready to continue and push through with whatever task that lies in front of you. If tea is this important to most people, then surely, they’d make for an effective promo item! Not everybody has thought of using this unique item as an ingenious mode of advertising, but now, you have. If you need something to liven up your promotions, then bulk tea packs
might just be the promotional product that you need.
You might also like: Bulk Thermometers
, Bulk Wipes
, Custom Air Fresheners
We at Branders.com see the advertising opportunities that custom tea packs
can open up for a lot of businesses. Everybody associates the word tea to something positive, and if your name is right there, plastered in their newly-acquired personalized tea packs, then your business is surely going to benefit from these affirmative connotations. We offer a wide variety of promotional tea packs here at Branders.com—different flavors, different tastes, different packaging. Choose the one that you think would most suit your promotional campaign. We have single serve customized tea packs, tea calling cards, British cello wrapped tea bags, even tea in bamboo tea boxes. Hand them out to passersby during a tradeshow (as giveaway) or give them to potential investors and clients as a gift. The packaging of our printed tea packs are made of the best material—designed to make a lasting impression on your recipients.
We also recommend: Personalized Tote Bags
, Personalized Toiletry Bags
, Personalized Tissues
Tea packs with logo is an advertising innovation that you should take advantage of right now. Everybody appreciates tea; bulk tea packs will make for an excellent giveaway to a high-performing employee, or a loyal customer. This delicious giveaway will remind these people, with every delightful sip, that they are appreciated and acknowledged. Add this powerful promo item to your business’ official merchandise to make the most out of it. With Giveaway tea packs, you can trust that your business is one of the first things your clients think of when they start the day. So what are you still waiting for? Seize the day! Call our toll free line now!
What are the types of promotional tea packs you can purchase?
As you can see, Branders offers quite a selection of bulk tea packs that you can customize. So before we go any further, let’s go over the various types of printed tea packs available so you can pick the ones that best match your promotional needs:
A. Type of Tea Pack:
Our logo tea bags come in different types of packaging suitable for different occasions or recipients. These include:
1) Tea Packets
We offer tea bags that are simply but safely packaged in easy-to open paper packets. They’re available in different flavors like black tea, earl grey tea and flavored tea. Because they’re quite affordable, they’re idea giveaways for a lot of stores and businesses like groceries, coffee shops, cafes, offices etc.
2) Tea Boxes
If you’re looking a premium gift or giveaway item, look no further than our personalized tea boxes! We’ve packaged these excellent tea sets inside elegant wooden boxes made from material like mahogany and bamboo. A custom tea box is a great gift to hand to people like hard working and deserving employees, long-time business associates and important clients
3) Bottled Ice tea
If you’re looking for a refreshing drink you can hand out during events or sell during fund raisers or charities, we have flavorsome bottled iced tea on hand! Our iced tea comes in a classic beverage bottle that is also recyclable.
4) Tea bags inside calling card and envelope
A creative and excellent promotional item you can hand out to clients or customers to help them remember you are these calling card and envelope tea bags! Both these items have a lot of space for you to put your business’ logo contact details. Since these cards have delectable bags of tea inside, their recipients will definitely be keeping them and not merely throw them away.
B. Tea Flavor
We have different flavors available for our promotional tea bag. You can pick the ones you think your target audience will love the most. These include:
1) Green Tea
Green tea has become one of the best known and drunk type of tea. This is primarily because of its health benefits. It is loaded with antioxidants and healthy nutrients greatly empowers the body. It has a mild flavor with a bit of leafy or vegetable undertones.
2) Black tea
Black tea has one of the strongest flavors and is more oxidized than oolong, green and white tea. While other teas lose flavor after a year, black tea retains its flavor for a very long time. Early Grey Tea and English Breakfast Tea are among the most the most popular varieties of black tea.
3) Flavored Teas
Those seeking a sweeter better tasting tea can go with the various types of flavored teas. These include hibiscus, peppermint, red tea, ginger jasmine and lemongrass.
What are the popular uses of wholesale tea?
Tea gift sets are one of our most popular promotional items! A lot of people enjoy tea because of their unique taste and the many health benefits they provide. Because of this, they’re a highly versatile and excellent promotional product to use in many situations and events. When a product has high-utility, then you can bet that it will be effective in getting pretty much any brand or business out there. As tea is liked by a large audience, they’ll be easily providing your business with great brand recall.
Here are some of the ways you can utilize tea packs in bulk to promote your business:
1. Gift Item
Our imprinted tea packs are a surprisingly great gift item! Got a customer or client whose birthday is coming up soon? Show them you care and send them a package of these healthy beverage! Is Christmas time around corner? You can consider sending some of these personalized to people who work for you. Do you want to reward a hard working member of your staff? Gift them excellent tea bags to show them that you are grateful for their service. People greatly appreciate even the smallest of kind gestures and will be better predisposed towards you in the future.
Do you have a promotional event coming up? These personalized tea bags make for an excellent giveaway item! This is because they can be easily adapted to any type of event. It may be an event for work, or for you and your family, or a holiday event, but no matter what the occasion is, you can use your creative powers to amuse your guests and event participants with the artwork or imprint that you place on the bags and containers of these customized tea bags. We have special discounts if you buy more, so it isn't a worry for your spending if you expect many guests.
3. Fund Raiser Merchandise
If you’re planning a fund raising event, a bound-to-be-popular item that you can sell would be these tea bags with logo! Since these promotional tea bags are a highly regarded and well liked beverage, you won’t have trouble at all selling these in bulk! Plus, we have very affordable and cheap tea bags available so you can get a tidy profit off selling these for fund raisers.
Five awesome reasons why promotional tea bags are a must-buy
Still need more convincing that printed tea bags with logo are an effective promotional product? Here are five more reasons why custom tea bags are a great way to market yourself:
1) They are a catch-all item for any demographics. Whether they may be young, old, male, female, or whatever school, university, industry, or business they may come from, virtually anyone can enjoy a cup of warm tea. This allows you to reach out to a great number of people, granting you an expansion of your potential clientele.
2) Although they are inclusive for all ages and all kinds of people, they can still be industry-specific: for banks, stock exchange, and financial institutions. Use an imprint that can be considered as an inside joke for your target market. It will be so much easier to drive home brand recall for you when those who receive your merchandise can already make the connection between the item and the kind of services that you can offer. Themed designs work best for this. They'll appreciate your merchandise even more!
3) The fact that all these outstanding tradeshow merchandise are fully customizable is an immensely good reason. We give you a great deal of freedom when it comes to the choice on whatever logo, design, message, or artwork you would like on the chosen products. You can be as creative as you want. Interesting imprints add plus points for you because they are excellent conversation starters and icebreakers. We also provide a medley of customization services to help you design your giveaways perfectly. We even do free artwork enhancement!
4) Our personalized tea bags are all of great quality and are guaranteed to provide a smooth and soothing flavor. We guarantee that the recipients of these tea bags will like the flavor and taste.
5) No matter how many bulk tea bags you order from us, you will definitely be quoted the lowest possible price for the quantity you want. All you have to do is dial our toll free hotline at 877-272-6337 to place your orders.
Facts and Trivia for Tea
Want to know some fun and interesting tidbits of info about tea? Here are a couple of things you might not know about!
1) Iced tea was invented back in 1904 during St. Louis World Fair by an Englishman named Richard Blencynden. The weather was so hot that tea wasn’t selling. So, Richard had the idea of pouring the tea over ice and it became a resounding success.
2) Legend states that tea was discovered by the Chinese Emperor Shen Nung in 2737 BCE. A tea leaf had accidentally fallen into his bowl of hot water.
3) Tasseography is the art of reading tea leaves.
4) In the past, milk was poured into a cup before the tea in order to protect the delicate china.
5) Chrysanthemum is a favorite herbal tea in Korea and China. It’s often drank when a person is sick as it is thought to reduce fevers and ease headaches.
6) Tea first arrived in Canada in 1716. It was imported by the Hudson Bay Company. On the other hand, Russia first saw tea in the 1600s when the Chinese embassy gave Czar Alexis a gift of tea.
7) Early Grey Tea was named after a 19th century British diplomat to China.
8) In Italy, tea is made from the leaves of Manzanillion and Mission olive trea. It is thusly called Olive Leaf Tea.
9) Afternoon tea began in the 1800s when Anna, the seventh duchess of Bedford, invited guests for tea and sweets to fill the long period between breakfast and dinner.
10) In ancient China, tea was a form of currency. Tea leaves were pressed into a brick. One side was scored so that it could be easily broken if change was needed.
[ Page 1 ]
[ Page 2 ]
[ Page 3 ]
[ Page 4 ]
[ Page 5 ]