Why choose vases with logo for advertising your brand?
Perk up your marketing campaign by handing out a very enticing giveaway in your tradeshow event, such as the sexy and pretty looking... no, certainly not women. We are talking about custom vases in bulk
. This stylish promo item can promote your business in unique ways no other merchandise can. It may seem to be an impractical item, but truth be told, vases are one of those things that can really turn up your advertising efforts. Since their mission is to attract people, it is also possible that personalized vases with logo can also attract more and more audience by which your advertising is all about.
You might also like: Custom Corkscrews
, Custom Decals
, Custom Dominoes
Vases are one of the most historic items in this world. Discovered as early as three thousand years ago in Mesopotamia, vases served as a symbolic figure in ancient culture, they are high-end products in trade industry, and have been the basic standard in adornment products. Nowadays, vases are defined as the vessels where we put flowers in but the glaring purpose of them is to decorate, impress, and express. People who take pride in aesthetics will appreciate a free gift item as beautiful as customized vases. Your customers need not to shake their budget just to buy an expensive vase, as your promotional product will be enough for them to proceed in their decoration projects. Having a home is good, but to be proud of it is another thing. With promo vases on display, people can attract visitors in their homes and be honored of their work. But the beauty does not end there, as they savor the scent of the flowers in the bulk vases with logo, they also see your brand just right there.<! br>
With its glass material, printed vases are customizable for your corporate name and logo. They are also customized with different sizes, shapes, and styles to give your patrons a wide range of choices to choose from that matches their preference. Custom vases do not just cater to homes, but in public places as well such as commercial establishments and museums where decoration is everything. When there is beauty, automatically people follow and that provides huge boost of advertising to your brand.
We also recommend: Personalized Chocolates
, Personalized Buckets
, Personalized Blankets
While they are fragile in nature, vases turn out to be the marketing item that will save your brand. They may break upon dropping, but they can also break the competition when properly utilized. Start promoting your brand in a good note by calling the toll-free number at 877-272-6337. Our sales representatives are on standby for your orders. Call now!
How can you use promotional vases to effectively market your business?
These customized vases are a great and stylish way of promoting any brand or business! To give you an idea of what events you can effectively utilize these custom vases, here are a few of their applications:
1. Office Decoration Item
These logo vases make for an extremely stylish office décor! You can put your favorite plant, like say a rose or camellia, and place them around your workplace to freshen up the environment! These bulk vases are sure to brighten up any room. There’s also a lot of different designs and types available, so you won’t have any problems picking the right kind of vase to match your plant and workplace.
When in doubt, an imprinted vase is always a good option for a souvenir! If you are a hotel, a tourist agency, a daycare, a zoo, an amusement park—or any industry that people regularly visit, for that matter—you can use imprinted vases to further your business, because you can be sure that people will buy them from your store as a keepsake for the lovely memories that you have been able to impart with them. Because they are cheap, you can get them by the bulk and get them done fast. These logo vases offer huge promotional potential for just a very small risk.
3. Giveaways and Freebies
Do you have an event coming up? Vases with logo are both a classic and an innovative giveaway. You see, they are great for any kind of event! It may be an event for work, or for you and your family, or a holiday event, but no matter what the occasion is, you can use your creative powers to amuse your guests and event participants with the artwork or imprint that you place on the body of the vase. Nothing gives you the most value for your money than these cheap vases. We have special discounts if you buy more, so it isn't a worry for your spending if you expect many guests.
4. Fund Raisers and an Awareness Medium
Promotional vases are a novel idea for organizations to attain certain goals and objectives. If you need to raise funds for your team, your community, or a cause, these are ideal to sell, because they do not spoil unlike traditionally sold food items like cookies and chocolates, and sales from organization members and alumni are common as they can keep these vases as a practical mementos. For information drives, they can be vamped up when you've got imprinted vases to give away. Because these personalized vases can be placed anywhere, you can rest assured that people will easily remember your brand.
As you can see, these incredibly valuable promo items are so versatile that they can be of use beyond what have been mentioned above. Go ahead and let your creative juices flow. We can accommodate your ideas and plans for a great promotional campaign!
What makes custom vases such a good promotional item to buy?
1. They are a catch-all item for all demographics. Whether they may be young, old, male, female, or whatever school, university, industry, or business they may come from – practically anyone can admire and enjoy the beauty of a growing plant or flower blooming inside your customized vase. More than that, people you give these personalized vases could also be motivated to take care of their own plants! Because of this, you can reach out to a great number of people, granting you an expansion of your potential clientele.
2. Although they are inclusive for all ages and all kinds of people, they can still be industry-specific. Use an imprint that can be considered as an inside joke for your target market. It will be so much easier to drive home brand recall for you when those who receive your merchandise can already make the connection between the item and the kind of services that you can offer. The themed patterns that come in different shapes would do the trick here!
3. The fact that all these outstanding tradeshow merchandise are fully customizable is an immensely good reason. Branders.com gives you the freedom of choice on whatever logo, design, message, or artwork you would like on the chosen products. You can be as creative as you want. Interesting imprints add plus points for you because they are excellent conversation starters. We also provide a medley of customization services to help you design your giveaways perfectly. We even do free artwork enhancement.
4. All our personalized magnets in our collection are made and designed for satisfaction: in terms of styles and material. They come in various sizes and they are made of only quality paper and quality polyester.
5. No matter how many of these promo magnet you order from us, you will definitely be quoted the lowest possible price for the quantity you want. All you have to do is dial our toll free hotline at 877-272-6337 to place your orders.
Bonus facts and trivia about vases and flowers
Want to expand your knowledge on trivia about vases and plants? Here are a couple of things we’ve dug up for your reading pleasure:
- Vases, while mostly regarded as a pretty container used to hold plants and flowers nowadays, were actually highly functional items back in ancient times. In Ancient Greece, vases were integral to many aspects of their daily lives. They were used to store food and water, to carry objects, as a mixing container, to serve drinks and as a holder of perfume and other cosmetic items. They were highly decorated and many of them contained drawings or works of art depicting a wide scope of topics ranging from common everyday activities to stories of the feats of heroes or the gods.
- In fact, some Ancient Greek vases that were elaborately designed and crafted were considered worthy gifts to the gods.
- One of the earliest forms of vases was the “Amphora” which was used by man as early as the Neolithic Period! It comes in many sizes but is distinct for having two handles. They were used for a variety of tasks ranging from carrying food, measuring goods (in fact, the word amphora was adopted as a unit of measure!), and even as a grave marker or container of human remains!
-Another type of vase is the “Hydria”. It is distinct for having three handles. Two handles on either side of the body of the vase were used for lifting and carrying the container around. The third handle, which is vertically placed, is located in the center of the other two and was used to pour its contents. They’ve been made from both clay and bronze.
- There’s also the “Lekythos”, which was a tall vase used to hold and pour ceremonial oil used in anointing dead bodies and funerals. These vases had a narrow body and had one handle attached. Somber funerary art was often depicted on the surface of the jars.
- Cats love sweet smells. Such as lotions and perfumes. That is why you will see cats smelling flowers.
- The rose is the best-known symbol of beauty and love. Red roses mean I love you. A dozen of them make the ultimate statement on Valentine's Day. A single rose signifies simplicity.
- California is the source for nearly 60% of all USA-grown fresh cut flowers.
- The first recorded plant collectors were the soldiers in the army of Thothmes III, Pharaoh of Egypt, 3500 years ago. In the Temple of Karnak these soldiers are shown bringing back 300 plants as booty from Syria.
- A water lily has been Egypt's national flower for about 4000 years. It can be seen anywhere on the river Nile, especially the "blue water lily". The blue water lily has been loved by Egyptians for a long time. It was also considered the "God of the Resurrection", so it is sometimes laid on the tomb of "Mica". A few pieces of blue and white water lily flower picture have been found in the tomb of Rames II (ca. B.C. 13th century). Most of the Arab countries have followed Egypt's custom of adopting a water lily as the national flower.
- The Titan Arum is not only the world's largest flower it is also the world's smelliest. This native of the central Sumatran rainforests is known affectionately as the Corpse Flower for its heady perfume of rotting flesh. It can grow up to 3 meters high!
- In 2002 scientists in north-east China discovered a fossilised flower that blossomed about 125 million years ago. Called "the mother of all flowers", Archaefructus sinensis resembles the modern water lily.
What are you waiting for? Great promotional opportunities await you at Branders.com.
There's no time to lose! Grab your phone and give our highly skilled and friendly sales rep a call today! We're standing by to take your order for these customized vases. We'll help you personalize your items exactly how you want them. Prepare the logo, symbol, text, insignia, or artwork you want to use, and choose the imprint color you want for your graphics and font. You can opt to include your location and contact details so loyal customers and potential clients can reach you at the drop of a hat. Keep in mind that your imprint will depend on the material of the item and the available imprint methods, but rest assured that we're committed to giving you the best quality customization every time. So call our number now and start planning for your future success today!
[ Page 1 ]
[ Page 2 ]
[ Page 3 ]
[ Page 4 ]
[ Page 5 ]