Why choose customized awards for advertising your brand?
Using custom awards as promo items are quite uncommon. Why that is so is definitely a mystery. It isn't widely known that the marketing mileage of giving out such merchandise actually has tremendous impact on the recipient of these awards with logo and on your company sales.
You might also like: Custom Backup Batteries, Custom Badge Holders, Custom Balloons
Firstly, the impacts on the employees who receive these personalized awards are psychological, so it isn't tangible and can't always be measured. But human nature has shown that people respond better to rewards rather than punishment. So if you put yourself in the shoes of the person who has been given an award--an object meant to recognize excellence or at the very least mark the efforts of a person--he or she becomes more motivated to continue doing their best, and to even outdo their current efforts in the hopes of being recognized once again. The average employee can feel valued when given one of these printed awards. Very little effort on your part, yes, but this giveaway is not seen as just a freebie to an employee's eyes; to them, it can be a treasured prize.
Secondly, how do these giveaway awards increase sales? The boost in general employee morale will do wonders for their work efficiency. This is always good news for any business. Another aspect that augments sales is giving out customized awards to your customers. Does that sound weird? Well, actually, it's not. There is a subconscious effect going on in your customers' minds when they receive an award for which they haven't really done anything for (except maybe support your brand--that's award-worthy, right?). Your customers will continue their patronage all because of your recognition of their support. It may be a promotional product for you, but it's a gift to them. This is a marketing material which can become regular practice because its long term effects on your employees and customers are correlated to your sales.
We also recommend: Personalized Robes, Personalized Ribbons, Personalized Planners
Try using these custom awards as a gimmick on your next tradeshow. Not only is its novelty a breath of fresh air to the usual attendees, but its subconscious effects are remarkable and influential. These awards in bulk are an investment you can't miss. They're beneficial to infuse in your system, both in the administration and in marketing, plus they create a healthy pay-it-forward culture that will land your company name a reputation to be proud of. So no more second thoughts! Call us at 877-272-6337 to place your orders on promotional awards now!
Imprint with your own logo the Custom Awards from Branders
Get your own great promotional campaign for your brand up and running right now, and let us give you that extra advertising boost with our wide selection of promo merchandise available. While browsing through our catalog of promotional awards, you will eventually get to see for yourself what you would consider the best choice for you. Our inventory includes various kinds— acrylic glass, crystal glass, made of wood, fire/flame shaped, etc.— each of them all coming in various styles, designs, materials, and colors. They are all easily customizable to boot. Here is an overview for this category:
Get them in a high quality crystal design to match up with the prestige of the awardee's achievements. With the brilliant crystal pattern, you can easily recognize their exceptional nature.
With wood as the primary material, you get a sturdy and durable product just appropriate for an ever-reliable recipient. They are not as delicate as glass but they could be as good in establishing a lasting legacy.
Burn up your symbolic flame of victory and success with these flame-shaped products. Keep it burning just as long as these items will endure.
Acrylic provides almost the same features as glass, without needing to be very careful in handling. The sturdy material, despite the relative cheapness, does not decrease any of the pretsige such items typically carry with them.
Free-standing awards are able to stand on their own without the addition of a base. This helps them occupy less space when they are displayed or presented.
With base design
Having a base allows them to be more stable when presented, displayed, or otherwise kept somewhere safe. Ensure a secure position for your award through these.
Their mission is to develop, produce, and provide a broad, attractive and high quality range of glass-based products. Make use of their more than a century tradition of glassmaking and design by getting Orrefors glass items.
What are they usually for?
Medals are primarily used as a form of recognition or commemoration of an individual's successes and achievements. Whether it is for company awards ceremonies, recognition events, anniversaries, and other things besides, such items are appropriate to use for recognizing and highlighting achievements of key people. They come in various designs and styles, employing different kinds of materials, available in different sizes, making them able to adapt to just about any possible awarding ceremony theme out there.
At their core functions of course one can use them as your primary award during recognition rites or corporate awards ceremonies. Your own work force would most certainly be much joyful of such events, and those very times would definitely require only the best and matching award paraphernalia for giving away. Regardless of design or material, the right ones can be made available for the right people. Whether it is one of your most successful employees, or a long- time member of your work force, or for any other significant achievement, you can choose your own design to honoring their success.
One can also choose to extend this towards a different group of people, your company's own customers, or even potential ones. You can make use of them to honor loyal customers. You could perhaps hold an awarding ceremony during your promotional campaign, with guidelines for the potential winners and a clear criteria for judging. This way it becomes arguably one of the strongest methods in which to further enhance the loyalty of your current customers. They would also look much more favorably to your own company after such gestures as well.
You can also have them as corporate souvenirs. In a sense you can have your brand help honor an individual indirectly. Although those who have gotten your awards in the first place will be doing the actual awarding, having your custom design on them turn you into indirect actors. This way it could be firstly as a usage of your brand's reputation for something commendable, and also for further improving your already-growing reputation.
Get to know more about awards!
- An award is something given to a person, a group of people, or an organization to recognize their excellence in a certain field.
- Awards can be given by any person or institution, although the prestige of an award usually depends on the status of the awarder.
- To be properly considered as an 'Award', rather than some other type of ceremonial or arbitrary recognition, there should be a clear process of nominations, award criteria and appropriate judging process. Generally, recognition by a set of peers, acknowledging quality of work, rather than a 'popularity contest' is considered to be an authentic award.
- One common type of award in the United States is the Employee of the Month award, where typically the recipients' names are listed in a prominent place in the business for that month.
- A crystal is a solid material whose constituents are arranged in a highly ordered microscopic structure, forming a crystal lattice that extends in all directions. The word crystal comes from the Ancient Greek word krustallos, meaning both "ice" and "rock crystal", which in turn is from kruos, "icy cold, frost".
- The scientific study of crystals and crystal formation is known as crystallography.
- Crystals are commonly recognized by their shape, consisting of flat faces with sharp angles.
- Wood is a hard, fibrous structural tissue found in the stems and roots of trees and other woody plants. It has been used for thousands of years for both fuel and as a construction material.
- Aluminum is a chemical element in the boron group with symbol Al and atomic number 13. It is a silvery white, soft, ductile metal.
- Aluminum is the third most abundant element (after oxygen and silicon), and the most abundant metal in the Earth's crust.
- Poly(methyl methacrylate) (PMMA) is a transparent thermoplastic often used as a lightweight or shatter-resistant alternative to glass. Chemically, it is the synthetic polymer of methyl methacrylate. In most cases it is simply called acrylic.
- Although it is not technically a type of glass, but rather a synthetic polymer, acrylic is historically sometimes called acrylic glass.
- Being transparent and durable, acrylic is a versatile material and has been used in a wide range of fields and applications.
- Glass is an amorphous solid (non-crystalline) material that exhibits a glass transition. Although quite brittle, it is extremely durable.
- The most familiar, and historically the oldest, types of glasses to the consumer are silicate glasses made on a basis of silica (silicon dioxide).
- Orrefors glassworks (also known as just Orrefors) was a glassworks in the Swedish village Orrefors in Småland. It was founded in 1898 on the location of an older iron works.
Why buy these merchandise for your next advertising campaign?
Usage of customizable awards is an excellent way of helping improve brand awareness and visibility. You not just get to distribute them as purely promotional items, they would actually have more meaning beyond that. They will be much more visible as the symbolic recognition of the recipient's actions and successes. Whether it is your own workers or your loyal customers, or any other worthy personality, their appreciation will certainly benefit your brand greatly.
All of the promo products available here at Branders are easy to personalize as well. The personalization process is quite convenient on your part, and the myriad of designs you can choose from ensures that you are not bereft of choices. This in turn can only do wonders for any of your future publicity events or promotional campaigns.
You are always guaranteed of only the best items, we ensure each level of excellence of our products. Here at Branders.com we offer high quality items at the lowest prices possible. You can also request for some free samples to be able to actually see them before you buy. Additional artwork enhancement is also available for your further customization needs here at Branders.
Finally climb your way up the top of the promotional hill with that big boost for your next promotional event through our promotional products! Their inherent functionality and practicality means it would certainly contribute to a huge advantage in terms of publicity and brand awareness. Your advertising needs would be satisfied, guaranteed by these promotional items, and at the lowest possible prices as well here at Branders! Hesitate no more and start to call our toll free hotline now at 877-272-6337 to place your orders.
[ Page 1 ]
[ Page 2 ]
[ Page 3 ]
[ Page 4 ]
[ Page 5 ]