Why choose customized balloons for advertising your brand?
Custom balloons have been without a doubt one of the most popular giveaway items over the years. Whether it’s a birthday, office blessing, or any event for that matter, promotional balloons have always found their way. Another reason for its continuous popularity as a gift is that it caters to a variety of age groups. Yes, both kids and adult parties can be lively with balloons all around. They have stood the test of time even in this age ruled by technological advancements. Let’s face it everybody loves balloons from the young to the young at heart.
You might also like: Custom Balls, Custom Bandanas, Custom Baseball Caps
For this reason, many people still prefer giving away printed balloons for their corporate events. As a promotional product, one cannot deny the impact they can have on potential customers. From circuses to zoos and even in retirement parties, your logo will be all over the place. As a promo item, they are the easiest and most effective way for your brand to be recognized by the public. It can convey your marketing message to a wide range of customers because you can customize them according to your specifications. With a plethora of styles and shapes to choose from, finding the right balloon for your needs can be easy.
Customized balloons are effective and cost efficient as an advertising medium. With the cost of newspaper and television advertisements becoming more expensive than ever, personalized balloons offers a more affordable option. For a little less than what you will spend on advertising on the newspaper or television, you can get your brand promoted. Capitalize on the wide imprint area that the merchandise can offer by adding your corporate logo on the custom balloons. With your brand name on the material, you can look forward to getting continuous exposure of your brand. Just make sure that the imprint is large enough to be seen by potential customers.
We also recommend: Personalized Pencils, Personalized Pencil Cases, Personalized Ornaments
So consider balloons with logo for your next tradeshow. You will never go wrong with giveaway balloons as your marketing paraphernalia. The small capital that they require can generate considerable returns within a small period of time. The money you will save can be diverted to the other aspects of your business. So take your brand to the next level and see the difference that it can make on your marketing campaign. So don’t have second thoughts. Call our toll free number at 877-272-6337 to place your orders on balloons in bulk now.
Imprint Custom Balloons from Branders with your own logo
Start now with your own great promotional campaign for your brand, and let us fill you up with that additional big push with our wide selection available. While browsing through our numerous options for this category of custom candies, you would eventually reach what you can consider the ultimate choice among them. Our catalog includes various kinds of bulk balloons— latex ones, round ones, foil-made, etc.—each also coming in various styles, designs, materials, and colors/ They are all fully customizable as well. Here is an overview for this category:
The typical shape for balloons are as round objects. Stick with the norm and keep it simple with your personalized balloons by choosing round ones.
Step out from the usual with these heart shaped balloons. Of course, they would become quite appropriate at certain times, like during Valentine's Day.
Their longer shapes potentially provides more space for multiple instances of your custom design. Stick them through your promotional campaign and benefit from the publicity they make.
Latex has been the primary material used for balloons through the years. Stick with the tried and tested with latex balloons as your next promotional item.
Ones made with foil provides that shine and sheen that other types of balloons can never have. They could also potentially make use of non-smooth surfaces as well. Make your balloons stand out more by going with those with foil material.
Vinyl is an alternative material for use in balloons. It provides high durability and can be air filled instead of helium, allowing the balloon to stay inflated for weeks rather than hours.
What are the typical uses for balloons?
Balloons are typically given for special occasions, for example a birthday or during holidays, and are often used as party decor as well. Whatever event it may be, the likelihood of seeing them is quite high. In addition, they are also capable of "sending a message" through its imprinted design itself. They provide a cheap and cheerful way of promoting your brand. They may not have much practical use, but they are quite appealing and can easily take anyone's attention, satisfying its primary function of being able to stand out and provide an ideal space for increased visibility of your imprinted logo.
Thus they could easily be used as decoration of booths or other primary places of interest during trade shows, giveaways, or other promotional events. They could easily stand out and provide high visibility for the logo or design placed upon them. They have relatively large spaces for which you can position a custom design, logo, message, or insignia. With its relatively cheapness, you could easily have several party balloons to help attract a significant amount of current customers, helping them further reinforce their loyalty to your brand, as well as call towards new customers too.
Beyond that, they could easily be utilized as either company souvenirs or giveaway items. Besides simply being booth decoration, they can be given away as freebies as well. Being free, they will immediately appeal towards both those already familiar with your brand and those who will encounter it for the first time. Of course, here at Branders.com the guarantee of high-quality is always there, but at the lowest prices possible, making them a sure option as freebies.
Regardless of how you choose to use them, the promised high quality at affordable prices will always be there, guaranteed.
Get to know more about balloons!
- A balloon is a flexible bag that can be inflated with a gas, such as helium, hydrogen, nitrous oxide, oxygen, or air. Modern day balloons are made from materials such as rubber, latex, polychloroprene, or a nylon fabric, and can come in many colors.
- Some early balloons were made of dried animal bladders, such as the pig bladder. Some balloons are used for decorative purposes, while others are used for practical purposes such as meteorology, medical treatment, military defense, or transportation. A balloon's properties, including its low density and low cost, have led to a wide range of applications.
- The rubber balloon was invented by Michael Faraday in 1824, during experiments with various gases. He is a significant contributor to science, specifically in the fields of electromagnetism and electrochemistry.
- Latex is the stable dispersion (emulsion) of polymer microparticles in an aqueous medium. Latexes may be natural or synthetic.
- The word is also used to refer to natural latex rubber particularly non-vulcanized rubber. Such is the case in products like latex gloves, latex condoms and latex clothing.
- The International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry (IUPAC) provides their own definitions for latex: colloidal dispersion of polymer particles in a liquid; and synthetic latex: latex obtained as a product of an emulsion, mini-emulsion, micro-emulsion, or dispersion polymerization.
- Some people have a serious latex allergy, and exposure to latex products such as latex gloves can cause anaphylactic shock.
- Poly(vinyl chloride), commonly abbreviated PVC, is the third-most widely produced polymer, after polyethylene and polypropylene. This plastic is usually called simply vinyl.
- PVC was accidentally synthesized at least twice in the 19th century, first in 1835 by French chemist Henri Victor Regnault and then in 1872 by German chemist Eugen Baumann.
- Balloons filled with hot air or a buoyant gas have been used as flying machines since the 18th century. The earliest flights were made with hot air balloons using air heated with a flame, or hydrogen as the lifting gas.
- Once inflated with regular, atmospheric air, the air inside the balloon will have a greater air pressure than the original atmospheric air pressure.
- Angioplasty is a surgical procedure in which very small balloons are inserted into blocked or partially blocked blood vessels near the heart. Once in place, the balloon is inflated to clear or compress arterial plaque, and to stretch the walls of the vessel, thus preventing myocardial infarction.
- Water balloons are thin, small rubber balloons filled with a liquid, usually water, instead of a gas, and intended to be easily broken. They are usually used by children, who throw them at each other, trying to get each other wet, as a game, competition, or practical joke.
- In the 1950s at the start of the Cold War, activists in Western Europe uses balloons for propaganda purposes that would float east over Eastern Europe, which would release newspapers and pamphlets. Today, South Korean activists are using the same balloon method to get information to those in North Korea.
Why buy them for your next advertising campaign?
The use of custom balloons has been one of the more popular ways of going about in typical advertising campaigns. Whatever the particular event may be, buy balloons as they can be easily used for promotional purposes. Unique balloons with your own design or logo are effective and cost efficient as an advertising medium. With the cost of newspaper and television advertisements becoming more expensive than ever, such promotional items offers a more affordable option. Be able to connect with your target market through your chosen items. You get to expand your brand's coverage and familiarity among new customers as well as reinforce loyalty among your current ones.
The ones in our catalog are highly customizable, coming in a variety of styles, sizes, and designs, employing different materials as well. This wide assortment among our selection allows you to choose from different possible choices. Here at Branders.com you have the choice to put on whatever design, logo, artwork, or message for your own cool balloons. Whatever material, design, color, and style you choose, in any quantity you order, expect only the very best from us. You can never go wrong with any of them for your next advertising event or promotional giveaway.
You can also request for some free samples to be able to see them before you buy. Additional artwork enhancement is also available for your further customization needs here at Branders. And of course there is the ever-present guarantee of high quality at the lowest prices possible for each product in our selection.
Rise up to the top of the promotional mountain now with your advertising campaign by getting your own custom products! Their variety in design combined with their high promotional potential means they would b able to contribute to a huge advantage for your company's publicity schemes. Your advertising needs would be satisfied with these, and here at Branders.com at the lowest possible prices as well! So wait no longer and call our toll free hotline at 877-272-6337 to place your orders.
[ Page 1 ]
[ Page 2 ]
[ Page 3 ]
[ Page 4 ]
[ Page 5 ]