Why choose customized bandanas for advertising your brand?
Bandanas are versatile items. They can be used for a lot of purposes. How they are folded determines their use; they’re like several items in one! These handy and colorful pieces of fabric will sure catch the attention of any onlooker. Aside from being unique fashion statements, they can also be used as bandages, compresses to stop bleeding, and slings. Some businesses have taken advantage of the promotional opportunity that custom bandanas open up, and with us, now you can, too!
You might also like: Custom Baseball Caps, Custom Bbq Tool Sets, Custom Beach Balls
Promotional bandanas have many uses—using them as head coverings and scarves are fashionable; it’s a sure fire way to look cool! Usually, they are folded and placed on the forehead, just above the eyebrows, wrapped around the head, and tied at the back of the head over the dangling point in the back. Being used as such, bandanas with logo would also make for excellent sweat bands and hair ribbons. During the hot summer days, people can also use them as neck protectors against sunburns. Bandanas have a lot of uses, and as such, are always welcome as a gift or giveaway.
Another reason why people like using bandanas as a part of their apparel is that they are cool to the skin, soft, and comfortable against the skin. Motorcyle enthusiasts often wear bandanas underneath their helmets to protect the skin. People who are required to work outdoors during hot days sometimes use wet bandanas as a band, to be tied around their head to keep it a bit cooler, and to keep the sweat out of their eyes. Bandanas could also work as arm bands.
We also recommend: Personalized Ornaments, Personalized Notepads, Personalized Napkins
Personalized bandanas as a promotional product could work as tradeshow items. A business could also make customized bandanas as a part of their merchandise, to be given as incentives to loyal customers or to high-performing employees. Because of their versatility, printed bandanas are the perfect promo items—people could think of a lot of different items to use them for; all they need are the giveaway bandanas themselves! We have a lot of different kinds of custom bandanas here in our collection—in terms of material, we have ones made of cotton and microfiber, and we have them in every color you can think of. Aside from the usual bandanas in bulk, we also have pet bandanas! All you need to do is to choose the one that you think would most suit your promotional campaign. Need help in choosing the right one for your business? Don’t worry, we are here to assist. Call our toll free line now to talk to our dedicated account managers.
Branders' Custom Bandanas you can imprint with your own logo
Get started with your own great promotional campaign for your brand now, and let us give you that much-needed extra boost with our wide selection of promo items available. While browsing through our catalogue of custom bandanas, you will eventually get to see for yourself what you would consider the ideal option for you. Our inventory includes various kinds of custom bandanas—cotton bandanas, camouflage bandanas, headwraps, etc.—each also coming in various styles, designs, materials, and colors. All of them are fully customizable to boot. Here is an overview for this category:
Cotton has been the typical material used for bandanas for a very long time now. It has become an iconic item worn in the head through the years.
Microfiber is a relatively modern material that is now used as an alternative component for bandanas.
Camouflage designs have that certain appeal to them. With several camo patterns available, you will be spoiled for choice for your custom camouflage bandanas.
Headwraps typically provide a more snug design. Instead of having to tie the cloth around your head, you just have to tigten the headwrap around.
Get your bandanas with paisley designs if you want to go Persian. This motif of Persian origin became popular in the West in the 18th to 19th Centuries.
Rothco specializes in military, tactical, and outdoor clothing. Get their well-designed and high quality bandanas, and get to customize them further here from Branders.
Port Authority bandanas
Port Authority utilize excellent styling and that extreme attention to design detail and durability one would need to make only the best bandanas. Expect no less from Port Authority bandanas and combine them to showcase your logo in the best possible way.
What are the typical uses of bandanas?
Clothing nowadays is an essential item to have for each and every one. Bandanas therefore can be quite important for everyday use, any time, any where. But it is not just something one would need, it is something one would want as well! Coming in a myriad of colors, they not only provide their essential functions, but can also become part of a fashion statement for certain people out there. Thus one can get to see the potential for its employment as part of a promotional campaign; their usefulness is quite high, and each and every one would certainly want to have some bandanas to wear!
Especially if your company's employees work outdoors, giving them custom bandanas as an item of their company uniform is a possible use. Where they are typically worn and the relatively large space they provide to accommodate your custom designs or logos mean that visibility for them is easy to notice, as well as serve as identification for your employees themselves. The variety of styles you can choose from means you are spoiled for choice in selecting an appropriate item to give your employees. Besides their practical and fashion value, they can serve as a goodwill gesture towards your employees as well.
They are perfect choices as souvenirs or giveaways as well. The technology we have today means that production of a large volume of items like bandanas are a certainty. Thus your custom bandanas can be easily made available in bulk, and thus quickly serve as souvenirs or freebie items in your corporate events or promotional campaigns. Your custom design is ensured maximum visibility in a very useful and practical item that everyone would surely want to have. Their usefulness and potential for fashion ideas makes them a sure choice for a souvenir or as a freebie.
And with their natural practical value, as well as their potential for varying fashion styles in mind, their appeal will always be there towards both those already familiar with your brand and those who will encounter it for the first time. Whether it is in your next corporate giveaway, as an additional item for your employees, or the upcoming promotional campaign your company has in store, whoever gets to have your custom bandanas would surely be satisfied with them.
Get to know more about bandanas!
- Bandanas are triangular or square piece of cloth tied around the head or the neck for protective or decorative purposes.
- The popularity of bandanas varies in each culture or religion.
- It is largely seen as gender neutral and can be worn by both men and women. Its usage when wrapped up was partially replaced by the headband.
- Bandanas are most often used to hold hair back, either as a fashionable head accessory, or for practical purposes.
- The paisley design/pattern derives its name from the town of Paisley in Scotland, a major textiles hub where such designs were produced. The pattern used is the boteh or buta, which is a droplet-shaped vegetable motif of Persian origin.
- Some design scholars believe it is the convergence of a stylized floral spray and a cypress tree: a Zoroastrian symbol of life and eternity.
- The pattern has been in use since the Sassanid Dynasty (200-650 AD) in Persia.
- Camouflage is the use of any combination of materials, coloration or illumination for concealment, either by making animals or objects hard to see (crypsis), or by disguising them as something else (mimesis).
- Ever increasing range and accuracy of firearms made military camouflage also grow in importance.
- The transfer of camouflage patterns from battle to exclusively civilian uses is not recent, and has been first done in the past century.
- While many artists helped to develop camouflage during and since World War I, the disparate sympathies of the two cultures restrained the use of "militaristic" forms other than in the work of war artists.
- Some countries such as Barbados, Aruba, and other Caribbean nations had laws in force in 1994 prohibiting camouflage clothing from being worn by non- military personnel, including tourists and children.
- Colors, and sometimes designs, of bandanas can be worn as a means of communication or identification.
- Microfiber is synthetic fiber finer than one or 1.3 denier or decitex/thread. The shape, size, and combinations of synthetic fibers are selected for specific characteristics, including softness, toughness, absorption, water repellency, electrodynamics, and filtering capabilities.
- Microfiber fabric is lightweight, durable, and somewhat water repellent.
- Cotton usage for fabric is known to date to prehistoric times.
- The English name "cotton" derives from the Arabic (al) qutn, which began to be used circa 1400 AD.
- The Industrial Revolution lead to a big boost to cotton manufacture, with the textile industry emerging as Britain's leading exporter.
- Skull and crossbones is a symbol of a human skull with two long bones crossed below it. It is used in several contexts, as a symbol of death, a warning symbol, etc.
Why buy custom bandanas for your next advertising campaign?
Clothing is an ever-present aspect of human life today, and will always be considered important each and every day. Reach out to your target demographic with highly functional items like custom bandanas. Have them serve as part of your advertising and get your brand that increase in publicity and familiarity. With your brand's logo or company name placed on the bandanas, the boost to your promotional efforts would be easily felt.
Considering the natural place on which bandanas are worn, your custom logo will be noticed almost immediately. With most people first seeing what is worn on the head, visibility is guaranteed for your brand. They are relatively cheap and easy to produce, so they could be quickly made available as part of a standard uniform, or just an internal item giveaway, or as souvenirs or freebies in promotional events. Their variety in colors, designs, and styles leads to a wide array of choices possible for your custom bandanas.
Regardless of the number of orders you make to us, you will always have the assurance of only the best in terms of quality, designs, and price. Here at Branders.com we offer high quality items at the lowest prices possible. You can also request for some free samples to be able to see them before you buy. Additional artwork enhancement is also available for your further customization needs here at Branders.
Get over that proverbial hump in your advertising efforts by getting your own custom bandanas! Their high functionality and practicality means it would lead to a huge advantage for your company's publicity schemes. Your advertising needs would be satisfied guaranteed by these promotional items, and at the lowest possible prices as well here at Branders! So wait no longer and call our toll free hotline at 877-272-6337 to place your orders.
[ Page 1 ]
[ Page 2 ]
[ Page 3 ]
[ Page 4 ]
[ Page 5 ]