Why choose customized basketballs for advertising your brand?
Playing basketball has become a worldwide passion. Whichever part of the globe you go, there is not one who is not shooting hoops. It used to be that men were only the ones playing the game but eventually we can now find women playing the game as well. With basketballs, one can practice his shooting or dribbling skills and eventually become a Michael Jordan or Larry Bird in the future. From the kids to the adults, the sport has attracted a large following making custom basketballs
an excellent giveaway during sports competition or events. Likewise, they also make the ideal gift for birthdays or other occasions.
You might also like: Personalized Lip Balms
, Personalized Lunch Bags
, Personalized Mugs
Basketballs had its origin in 1894 when Dr. James Naismith called on A.G. Spalding & Bros to come up with a ball designed for playing a basketball game. In response, the company manufactured a leather ball held together by laces and weighed less than 20 oz. The first customized basketball had a circumference of 32 inches, which is four inches larger than a soccer ball. The modern day basketball had an outside covering made of synthetic rubber or leather. The interior had a bladder made of butyl rubber and a carcass made up of nylon or polyester treads.
Capitalize on personalized basketballs
for your advertising needs in order to grab the attention of customers. As a promotional product, these promotional basketballs come with a wide imprint area that you can use for adding your corporate logo or brand name. So whenever customers use the merchandise to shoot hoops, they will see and remember your brand name. Customized basketballs will be used on a daily basis so your logo will get continuous exposure from potential customers. Just make sure that the imprint is large enough to be seen by your target market even from a distance.
We also recommend: Custom Bottled Water
, Custom Belts
, Custom Beach Kits
With the competition in the industry tougher than ever, printed basketballs can help you keep up with the competition. These giveaway basketballs only require a minimal investment on your part. However, despite the minimal capital you can look forward to getting considerable savings which can be diverted to other important aspects of your business. Grab the attention of customers on your next tradeshow and see what difference it can make on your brand. At the end of your campaign, you could be reaping the benefits associated with using basketballs with logo. Call our toll free number at 877-272-6337 to order basketballs in bulk and take your brand to the next level.
So you want to be like Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant, or Lebron James? These guys are superstars in the National Basketball Association. Before you can be like them, you need to constantly practice and have the determination to excel. Before Michael Jordan became a 6-time NBA champion and a 5-time Most Valuable Player, he spent a lot of time practicing. You can achieve your dream of becoming like these great players with custom basketballs.
There are many benefits of having custom basketballs. These balls can be easily carried around so anytime you like to shoot some hoops or practice your dribbling skills, all you have to do is find a court where you can practice. Basketball ball can be easily snugged in to a sports bag or backpack.
Learning how to play basketball is one of the ways you can be cool not only on the court but also to the opposite sex. One who shoots hoops or driballs the ball very well will always be a hearthrob in the campus or in the arena.But when it comes to the game, you need to have knowledge of the different kinds of basketballs. This will all depend on where the game will be played or the kind of customer that will receive the ball. Let us now take a look at the different kinds of basketballs available in the market today.
Synthetic or composite leather is an artificial material that gives the same feel of leather but cheaper to produce. Aside from that, they offer versatility and can be used both indoors and outdoors. You do not need to break in a synthetic basketball as it already offers a softer feeling. Synthetic basketballs were introduced by the NBA during the 2006-2007 NBA season. However, midway through the season, the league reverted back to leather basketballs as players experienced cuts on their hands due to composite basketballs.
Another advantage of synthetic leather basketballs is that they are waterproof and durable enough to be used outdoors. These balls come in different levels and the difference would be in the cost depending of the quality of the cover, bladder or carcass wounding for air retention, extensiveness of the pebbling, and the depth and width of the channel.
Rubber basketballs are the cheapest to produce. They are recommended for beginners as well as in outdoor games because of their bounce on asphalt courts. They are moisture resistant and have a tough cover. However, they do not have the grip-ability of composite or synthetic leather because their pleting is not as extensive and they are slightly heavier.
Leather basketballs are preferred by high schools, colleges, universities, as well as the professional teams because they offer greater grip ability, air retention, and lighter in weight. An excellent quality leather ball has a foam backing to the leather, deep channelling, and extensive pebbling.
These balls are made of 100 percent genuine leather and hence are the most expensive. They are used in the NBA and WNBA. These balls should be broken in to give a soft feeling.
What are the common uses of basketballs?
Logo basketballs are commonly used during school intramurals, company sports meets, or by aspiring players. With basketballs for sale, one can practice their dribbling or shooting skills. Basketball is a growing passion for many young boys and even girls who dream of making it big as a basketball player like Michael Jordan or Kobe Bryant.
Many people are passionate when it comes to basketball games. They troop to the coliseum to support their favorite team. They love the colossal encounters, the buzzer beaters, the towering dunks, and the excitement that is associated with the game. As such, giving away custom basketballs will always be highly appreciated and appealing.
Basketballs can make an excellent tool for promoting bonding between father and son as well as among friends. Over the weekend, you can go with your son to a court and play some hoops. Better, you can give a custom basketball to your son as a birthday gift.
If you are holding a sports competition in your locality, bulk basketballs can be an excellent giveaway item. Aside from medals, you can give the winning teams basketballs which they can use to further improve their skills.
Why do you need to buy custom basketballs?
Basketball is a popular game that every individual can relate to. If you are a company trying to grab the attention of customers, here are some reasons why you should consider the best outdoor basketball as your giveaway item:
1. Basketball is a popular sport anywhere in the world. By giving imprinted basketballs to anyone who is passionate about the game, your logo will always be visible whenever recipients use the ball. They will have a positive impression of your company.
2. Basketballs will be used on a daily basis. So whenever customers play some pick-up games in the gym or shoot hoops in their backyard, the first thing they will see is your brand name. for this reason, you can look firward to getting instant exposure for your brand.
3. There are different varieties of basketballs available in the market. Whether it's for a kid celebrating their birthday or for a friend who loves the game, there will surely be a custom basketball that will appropriately represent your brand to your potential customers.
4. Basketballs are more affordable than the traditional mediums of advertising. Use this to your advantage and consider buying them in bulk. This way, you can reach as many customers as you can. Basketballs are great as corporate events or tradeshow giveaway giving you endless possibilities on how to give out these custom basketballs.
5. These balls have a wide imprint area which makes them perfect as an advertising medium. Capitalize on the space by adding your company information or logo. Basketballs will be used during sports competitions so the likelihood of your logo being seen and remembered is huge. Just make sure that your logo or brand name is large enough to be seen by the customers.
Using awesone basketballs as your advertising medium will truly make sense for your business. They require only a minimal investment on your part. But despite the small capital required, you can look forward to getting considerable savings in the long run. The money you will save can be used to fund other projects that your company is undertaking. Reaching your goal can be easier with custom basketballs. Get your offense going. Call our toll free number at 877-272-6337 and talk to one of our account managers.
Facts and Trivia About Basketballs
We know that the game of basketball was invented by Dr. James Naismith in 1891 and that he was Canadian. We know that it is played in two halves composed of 24 minutes each. Now let us set our sights on the ball used for playing the game. Here are some facts and trivia you ought to know about custom made basketballs:
1. The basketball used in the NBA and in college games have similarities and differences. In the NBA, the ball is made of genuine leather while in college it is made of composite material. In the NBA, the balls are manufactured by Spalding while in the NCAA the ball is made by Wilson. When it comes to dimensions, the NBA ball measures 29.5 inches around and weighs 22oz. On the other hand, the NCAA ball is 29.5 to 30 inches and weighs between 20 and 22 oz.
2. As for women basketball, both the WNBA and the WNCAA use balls that are 28.5 to 29 inches in circumference and weighs 18 to 20oz. There are a couple of differences. First, the ball used in the WNBA is made by Spalding while in the WNCAA it is made by Wilson.
3. There are three major manufacturers of basketball. For the NBA, Spalding manufactures the ball used in the NBA and is the official ball of the league. While they also make composite balls for the high school and college games, Wilson is the official ball of the NCAA. Japanese ball manufacturer MOlten makes balls for international competitions such as the FIBA and the Olympics.
4. From 1891 to 1893, soccer balls were used to play basketball. The first baskebtall manufactured in 1894 was 32 inches in circumference which is about 4 inches larger than a soccer ball. The dedicated basketball was made from laced leather and weighed less than 20oz. In 1948, the first molded ball was introduced eliminating the need for laces. It was 30 inches in circumference and became official in 1949.
5. The outer covering of a basketball is made of synthetic rubber, rubber, composition, or leather. The inside of the ball is composed of a bladded and the carcass. The bladder is made of butyl rubber while the carcass is made of nylon or polyster treads.
6. Preprinted decals are used for labeling the ball while foil is used for imprinting label information. Zinc and copper plates are used in a press for affixing the decals or imprinting the foil.
[ Page 1 ]
[ Page 2 ]
[ Page 3 ]
[ Page 4 ]
[ Page 5 ]