Why choose customized belts for advertising your brand?
Used by both men and women, custom belts are at the top of the hottest promotional product tools available today. Worn around the waist to support articles of clothing such as skirts, pants, and trousers, your would-be belts are a necessity—and thus, will bring in great advertising opportunities. Coupled with the right choice of material and style, belts with logo might just be the advertising break that your business needs!
You might also like: Custom Binders, Custom Bookmarks, Custom Bottled Water
If your focus is on building your brand name through marketing, you'd do well to consider including logo-printed personalized belts in your next marketing endeavor. They will work well as a tradeshow giveaway, as incentives or gifts to clients, or during an internal event or a launch, they could be handed out to your guests. In a company setting, customized belts will do well as incentives to well- performing employees—award them with an elegantly-designed belt to show them that their efforts are well-appreciated. What people love about this promo item is that it is fashionable. It is something they will choose to wear because they like it, not just because of its functionality.
Promotional belts come in a wide array of colors, styles and designs. You can opt to choose wide belts to accommodate your brand name, or choose one made from leather, and have your logo embossed on the part of the belt beside the buckle this second option is perfect if you plan on giving printed belts as executive giveaways. Belts are very easy to personalize, thus, highly customizable, and would accommodate any ideas that you might have in mind for your business. Feel free to choose from any of the promotional belts on hand: we have brushed belts, made from 100% full grain, buffed cowhide—perfect as executive gifts. We have slide buckle belts made from polyester, premium leather belts, and no-scratch leather belts. Aside from accessory belts, we also have yoga stretch belts, perfect for yoga studios and gyms, as well as flex belts made of reflective vinyl, highly visible in the headlights of approaching cars and trucks.
We also recommend: Personalized Lunch Bags, Personalized Luggage Tags, Personalized Lollipops
Choose the one (or the ones!) that you think would most suit your marketing campaign concept. There aren't any other merchandise out there that can get you the mileage these custom belts can. Their cost-effective price is also a bonus! Call our toll free line now for your orders, or for questions about our belts in bulk. Our friendly and dedicated account managers are ready to assist you.
Custom Belts from Branders imprinted with your custom logo
Get started with your own great promotional campaign for your brand now, and let us give you that extra advertising push with our wide selection of promo items available. While browsing through our catalog of personalized belts, you will eventually get to see for yourself what you would consider the first choice for you. Our inventory includes various kinds of customized belts— traditional leather belts, D-Ring belts, woven fabric belts, etc.—each also coming in various styles, designs, materials, and colors. All of them are easy to customize as well. Here is an overview for this category:
Traditional leather belts
This design has been the enduring variation of belts for decades. Get the durability and sturdiness of leather in a tried and tested setup. Ensure the secure fit of your pants anywhere you go.
D-ring belts provide you an alternative to traditional buckles found in most belts available today. For relatively easier wearing and removal, opt with these clothing articles now.
Leather may be the predominant material for belts still, but woven fabric can be just as easily be used for them. If you are looking for an alternative component for belts, look at the available woven belts.
What are the typical uses of belts?
Belts are used as a means of securing and supporting articles of clothing, usually pants. It is now a several centuries-old item, and it is through its very simplicity that it shine through, being very practical and functional despite its relatively simple design. There are also several specific designs created through the years to satisfy slightly differing needs.
Coming in a myriad of colors and in various designs possible, they not only provide their essential functions, but can also become part of a fashion statement for certain people out there. Therefore, one might see the potential for its utilization as a part of a promotional campaign; its usefulness is quite high, the appeal is most certainly there, and thus the potential for high visibility for the imprinted logo is definitely present. Your brand will most certainly benefit from the possible increase in terms of brand awareness and familiarity with the logo imprinted in the front of your custom belts.
In addition, they could potentially be used as part of uniforms as well. Advances in production means that you could easily establish them as standard as quickly as possible, and you will be able to see your own brand or logo in those very belts as well. And of course you can extend their use also towards other people outside of your own company. Thus as company souvenirs or as freebies in your promotional giveaways, their appeal would still be there, coupled with their mobile advertising possibilities. There certainly would not be any one out there that would deny getting such high quality and very practical merchandise.
With their natural practical value, as well as their potential for varying fashion styles in mind, their appeal will always be there towards both those already familiar with your brand and those who will encounter it for the first time. Whether it is in your next corporate giveaway, as an additional item for your employees, or the upcoming promotional campaign your company has in store, whoever gets to have your customized belts would surely be satisfied with them.
Get to know more about belts!
- A belt is a flexible band or strap, typically made of leather or heavy cloth, and worn around the waist. A belt supports trousers or other articles of clothing.
- It has been recorded that belts have been recorded to have been used for male clothing since the Bronze Age. Their usage eventually became off and on for both genders, depending on the current fashion. In the West, it was more common to see men use them.
- A common sight in fantasy and role playing characters is the excessive use of belts in all different sizes on one's person. Usually they are used either for securing clothing and armor, but others just have several belts around the arms, legs, neck, waist, hips, and across the breasts for decoration.
- Instead of wearing a conventional belt, skateboarders often wear shoelaces in belt loops to hold their pants up. This is done mostly for fashion, but it is also useful because belt buckles often dig into a skater's stomach when skating. Since shoelaces don't require belt buckles, this digging is avoided.
- Belts are also used in judo, karate, taekwondo and other martial arts, with different colors of belts denoting varying ranks or skill levels.
- In modern times, men started wearing belts in the 1920s, as trouser waists fell to a lower line. Before the 1920s, belts served mostly a decorative purpose, and were associated with the military. Moreover, prior to that trousers did not even have belt loops.
- One specialized type of belt is the utility belt or Police duty belt, which includes pockets for carrying items that the wearer needs for prompt use and loops to hang larger items. Police officers, soldiers, and repair personnel are typical roles which use this kind of belt. Duty belts are generally wider than dress belts, and are stiffer to better provide for the carry of heavy items such as pistols.
- Leather is a durable and flexible material created by the tanning of animal rawhide and skin, often cattle hide.
- Leather is used for various purposes including clothing (e.g. shoes, hats, jackets, skirts, trousers and belts), bookbinding, leather wallpaper, and as a furniture covering. It is produced in a wide variety of types and styles and is decorated by a wide range of techniques.
- Various tanning processes transform hides and skins into leather.
- Although cattle skin is the primary source of leather, other sources are also used, like deer, buffalo, snakes, kangaroos, and yaks.
- Due to its excellent resistance to abrasion and wind, leather found a use in rugged occupations. The enduring image of a cowboy in leather chaps gave way to the leather-jacketed and leather-helmeted aviator. When motorcycles were invented, some riders took to wearing heavy leather jackets to protect from road rash and wind blast; some also wear chaps or full leather pants to protect the lower body.
Why buy custom belts for your next advertising campaign?
Clothing is an all-important aspect of human life for centuries, most especially today. Thus they will always be seeing use by practically anyone in the world. Be able to connect with your target market with a very practical and useful promotional item, like belts. Have these imprinted ones lead the way in your promotional run and get a big boost in terms of brand familiarity and awareness among your specified demographics. With your brand, logo, insignia, or message highly visible from them, you will be able to secure the loyalty of your current customers, as well as easily attract the attention of potential new ones.
Their inherent nature of practicality combined with the high level of promotional potential of your promotional belts ensure they will most definitely be a must-have for anyone. Those who get to have them will most definitely be satisfied with them, and would more likely be able to use them much more frequently. Thus they could benefit your brand at the same time as their usage already directly benefits themselves.
All of the custom belts in the catalog here at Branders are easy to personalize as well. The personalization process is quite convenient on your part too, and the myriad of designs you can choose from ensures that you are not bereft of any choices. This in turn can only do wonders for any of your future publicity events or promotional campaigns.
You always have a 100% guarantee of excellence and high quality from among our products. Here at Branders.com we offer high quality items at the lowest prices possible. You can also request for some free samples to be able to actually see them before you buy. Additional artwork enhancement is also available for your further customization needs here at Branders.
Buckle up your next big boost now for your upcoming promotional event with our personalized belts! Their high functionality and practicality means it would lead to a huge advantage for your company's publicity efforts. Your advertising needs would be satisfied guaranteed by these promotional items, and at the lowest possible prices as well here at Branders! Hesitate no more and go ahead, call our toll free hotline now at 877-272-6337 to place your orders.
[ Page 1 ]
[ Page 2 ]
[ Page 3 ]
[ Page 4 ]
[ Page 5 ]