Why choose customized boxes for advertising your brand?
Never underestimate the power of custom boxes. With the demand for cardboard packaging expected to grow from $15 billion to $67 billion, according to a new study, by 2017, the need for boxes is likely to grow as well. Packaging companies would surely find boxes with logo appealing giveaways because of the various uses they can have for them. For instance, they will come in handy for segregating items that would already be thrown away or stuff that can still be useful. They are great as a gift because they have the right weight and strength to hold certain products.
You might also like: Custom Bracelets, Custom Briefcases, Custom Bucket Hats
Aside from being storage materials, customized boxes are also great as promotional products. Their wide imprint area makes them ideal for adding your corporate logo. The box will be transferred from one place to another so your logo will move as well. For your company, this means added exposure. As a promo item, you can add text or image to promote your brand. If you will be using text, make sure that it will be large enough to be seen by potential customers from afar. For images, it should be truly representative of your brand.
As an advertising medium, personalized boxes are more affordable compared to advertising on the newspaper or television. For a little less than what you will spend on the traditional mediums of advertising, you can get your brand promoted in a convenient and affordable manner. With your logo on these giveaway boxes, you can bank on getting continuous promotions of your company. They are designed for durability so this means lasting exposure of your company. The material will help make your brand popular as it will be seen in factories, offices, and in the homes. Most likely, they can bring instant results in the form of profits.
We also recommend: Personalized Journals, Personalized Hand Sanitizers, Personalized Handkerchiefs
So let custom printed boxes be your partner in building up your brand. Capitalize on them for your next tradeshow or corporate event. Although promotional boxes require minimal investment on your end, you can look forward to receiving considerable return of investments which can then be diverted to other aspects of your business. You will never go wrong with custom boxes promoting your brand. In a tough and competitive industry, they can provide quick results in a short period of time. So don’t be left behind. Call our toll free number at 877-272-6337 now to place your orders on boxes in bulk. This way, you can give yourself some peace of mind.
Branders' Custom Boxes you can imprint with your own Logo
Begin with your own great promotional campaign for your brand now, and let us package to you that additional big push with our wide selection available. While browsing through our numerous options for this category of imprinted boxes, you would eventually reach what you consider to be the supreme choice among them, suitable for your specific needs. Our catalogue includes various kinds of customized boxes—fold-up ones, designed for jewelry, ones with handles, etc.—each also coming in various styles, designs, materials, and colors. All of them are highly customizable to boot. Here is an overview for this category of merchandise:
Boxes with this design are the most typical style for boxes. Fold-up's natural form means that when not yet in use, it would be folded for easy storage of the box itself. Only when about to be used will the box be folded-up and take its familiar box form.
Boxes with handles
Recently, those with handles are increasing in popularity. Their inherent design meant easier portability for them because they already have handles built-in to them. This feature becomes the reason for it standing out against other styles of such items.
Designed for gifts
These kinds of boxes are typically used for gifts, as their name implies. These gift boxes have a special design which makes it possible to only open it by one way after the box has been folded-up and assembled to take its familiar box form.
Jewelry boxes are made specifically for being able to store jewelry and other trinkets properly. The design of such boxes ensures the utmost care is given to the jewelry stored inside. The surface of the box can also be different from the primary material of the rest of the box, to fit more with the items stored within.
Bankers boxes are designed to provide you the ability to store things securely and properly for the lockers in banks. Keep valuables stored well by using such boxes to do so.
A novel design, pyramid boxes go against the norm with their very shape. Get pyramid-shaped boxes to set yourself apart with how you store items.
What are the typical uses for them?
Boxes have become a pervasive feature of everyday life. The general rate of progress in our lives today mean that there have been an ever-increasing need for storage. In some cases, it is not just a need to store things, but also to fulfill decorative purposes while doing so as well. This in turn provides the opportunity for an effective advertising campaign through the use of your own cheap boxes.
Of course, the most important use for them are still as a place for storing things. But this primary function of such items means that they are able to provide a high level of functionality to its users. With your logo printed on these products, it thus enables high visibility for your brand, which can only lead to an increase in awareness and familiarity with it. The space afforded by the very nature of boxes provides an almost unbounded range of possibilities for the placement of your custom logo, insignia, design, or name.
Especially when your company is directly involved in a relevant industry like packaging, or delivery services, the value of custom logo boxes are certainly significant in terms of promotions. They could serve as corporate giveaways or souvenirs for use by your customers. And their natural practicality can only increase the effectiveness of advertising events or promotional campaigns for your company. Despite their high practicality, they are still quite cost- effective, hence it would not be an expensive endeavor on your part for giveaways or promotions. And here at Branders you are assured of a high-quality product at the lowest prices possible.
The various styles, sizes, and designs available to choose from among our selection of custom made boxes can only mean that there would be that right one for everyone. Anyone can find their perfect box for their own use. And you can definitely find the right custom box for your next advertising campaign.
Get to know more about boxes!
- Boxes are typically made of wood, metal, fiberboard, or paperboard. They also come in various sizes.
- Depending on the location and specific usage, the terms carton and box are sometimes used interchangeably.
- Boxes in general have helped advance globalization around the world, as well as international trade and commerce.
- Besides being used for storage, they can also be utilized for decorative purposes.
- One of the more ubiqitous use of boxes is for the storage of pizza for deliveries.
- Post boxes or mail boxes are physical boxes used to collect main that is to be sent to a destination.
- A post office box is a box rented by the mail recipient to be an independent postal address.
- A ballot box is a box in which votes (ballots) are deposited during voting.
- A toolbox is used for the storage of a variety of tools. They are typically quite sturdy and emphasizes portability (thus they also have handles) and not just storage.
- Black boxes in transportation terms are data-recording devices with high durability found in some vehicles (usually airplanes), used to assist in the investigation of an accident.
- Lunch boxes is used to store food for eating elsewhere. they usually hold packed lunches for schoolchildren. In Japan, the counterpart is the bento.
- The penalty box is the area in ice hockey and other sports where a player sits to serve the tiime of a given penalty, for offenses not severe enough to merit outright expulsion from the match. It is in ice hockey that the term penalty box was largely popularized.
- A jack-in-the-box is a children's toy theorized to have originated during the 14th Century. It consists of a box with a crank outside. When the crank is turned, a melody is played. After the tune ends there is a "surprise".
- A humidor is a specially-designed box made for storing cigars at the proper humidity. Ideal humidity is around 68-72% relative humidity. Temperature is also recommended to be kept below 25°C/77°F.
- The fuse box holds electrical fuses or circuit breakers in homes, buildings, and other places.
- Booths containing public telephones are called telephone boxes.
- First aid kits are also usually called first aid boxes.
- Ammunition boxes are specially designed boxes for the safe storage and transportation of ammunition.
- In Greek Mythology, the most famous box is Pandora's box, which is actually a large jar (called a "pithos").
Why buy custom boxes for your next advertising campaign?
Boxes are a very practical and useful item that can potentially cover a wide range of your target market. Whatever their gender may be, or how old they are, where ever they work, they live, or they study, they will have to have something to store things in. Getting custom boxes would be a great way to reach out to them by getting your own customized boxes. You get to expand your brand's coverage as well as reinforce loyalty among your current customers.
Although they are able to include a wide variety of people, boxes can still be considered industry-specific. If you are from a packaging business, or is part of the delivery/parcel services industry, this would be an excellent way of capitalizing on their very functions that are greatly relevant to your brand itself. They would be able to foster an easy connection between your brand and the market in which you are operating in. The services offered by your brand would be easily recognized by your own customers, as well as your new customers too.
Also, the boxes are highly customizable, coming in varying styles and designs. This assortment among our selection allows you to choose from different possible choices. Here at Branders.com you have the choice to put on whatever design, logo, artwork, or message for your specialty boxes. Regardless of the number of orders you make to us, you will always be assured of only the best in terms of quality, designs, and price. Here at Branders.com we offer high quality items at the lowest prices possible.
Finally deliver your knockout package through your advertising campaign by getting your own promotional products! Their variety in design combined with their high level of functionality means they would be able to contribute to a huge advantage for your company's publicity schemes. Your advertising needs would be satisfied with these, and here at Branders.com at the lowest possible prices as well! So wait no longer and call our toll free hotline at 877-272-6337 to place your orders.
[ Page 1 ]
[ Page 2 ]
[ Page 3 ]
[ Page 4 ]
[ Page 5 ]