Why choose customized coffee cups for advertising your brand?
Coffee, to a lot of people, is a necessity. As a matter of fact, to a lot of people, one steaming cup is enough to jumpstart the day, to signal the beginning of productivity, to be ready for whatever challenge a day may bring. Coffee brings people together--people talk over coffee, bond over coffee, make decisions over coffee, form new relationships over coffee. Coffee shops are second home to some people--it's where they are at their most productive, most insightful, and most comfortable. And to most offices, coffee is an essential part of the daily work schedule. You get a freshly brewed cup, and you're ready to continue and push through with whatever task that lies in front of you. If coffee is this important to most people, then surely, it is a wise move for you to capitalize on them through custom coffee cups
! It's an ingenious mode of advertising, but is not as passé as pens or t-shirts. If you need something to liven up your promotions, a tradeshow, a convention, or even the work place, then printed coffee cups might just be the promo item that you need.
You might also like: Custom Phone Cases and Sleeves
, Custom Playing Cards
, Custom Polo Shirts
Studies reveal that 52% of Americans are coffee drinkers. For this reason, you ought to consider integrating coffee cups with logo into your marketing strategy. They would be used on a daily basis and hence will be appealing to the recipient. They are good as a gift or giveaway for night workers as it will help keep them awake and energetic throughout their shift. In addition, promotional coffee cups can be used as merchandise for food establishments, hotels, resorts, or in other places where drinking coffee is common. As a promotional product, they help create holistic branding for your business. These are all good reasons to have personalized coffee cups
as advertising material.
But an even better reason is the fact that they are customizable! Customized coffee cups have a wide imprint area for a logo or brand name. A drink of espresso or cappuccino on, say, paper cups in an event, translates to instant exposure of your brand. You can get giveaway coffee cups that are made of stoneware, but the more popular ones are made of paper. They are of high quality so you are assured of good cups that won't break.
We also recommend: Custom Plush Toys
, Custom Picture Frames
, Custom Pet Bandanas
Custom coffee cups are an investment. For a minimal amount that you spend for these products, it's effects are just as good as expensive advertising (plus they are customized). Integrating them into your marketing strategy can make a big difference. Take advantage of your potential customer's love for drinking coffee and turn it into a marketing opportunity. Order coffee cups in bulk from us.
What types of bulk coffee cups can you buy and customize?
As you can see, we offer quite a number of personalized coffee cups in our store. To help you make the right purchase, here’s an overview going over what you can expect to find on this page:
Light, disposable and dirt cheap, these cups have been used to hold coffee for decades. They’re also virtually everywhere you can find coffee being sold. They’re also quite easy to purchase and store in bulk. And unlike ceramic or metal mugs, they don’t need to be cleaned and can be disposed of after an event.
After an issue was raised over the damage Styrofoam could potentially cause to the environment, paper cups were offered up as a viable alternative! These paper cups are made from heavy duty paperboard that is very light while remaining resistant to damage and able to protect your coffee.
We also offer insulated coffee cups for your promotional campaign! These have a protective layer inside them that regulates the temperature of the cup. This ensures that the coffee remains hot while the cup remains lukewarm and won’t scorch your hand when you touch it.
Classic White Coffee Cup
Of course, we also offer the traditional ceramic coffee cup in our store. These coffee cups come in white so they match any theme. They’re also made smooth molded ceramic and comes with a curved handle for ease of use. They’re absolutely great to have in the office as they add a personal touch.
What are the common uses of coffee cups?
Cheap coffee cups are one of our best-sellers here, but that's because they are used widely for a ton of things! When a product has high-utility, then you can bet that it will be effective in getting pretty much any brand or business out there. High-utility also provides expansive visibility, and thus great brand recall, due to their constant use, for work or personal reasons, by anyone and everyone.
If you’re looking for a cheap, easy to produce and equally easy to distribute promotional item, then these coffee cups might just be the item you’re looking for! If you are a hotel, a tourist agency, delivery service providers, a daycare, roadside cafes, a zoo, an airline company, bus companies, an amusement park—or any industry that people regularly visit, for that matter—you can use custom cups to further your business! When you’re serving coffee or even other beverages, use these to further enhance the atmosphere and help add to the overall experience of the people who visit your establishment. Because they are cheap, you can get them by the bulk and get them done fast. Ahh, yes. All good things with these awesome goodies, and very minimal risks.
2. Tradeshow and Company Events
Event coming up? Custom printed coffee cups are both a classic and an innovative promotional product! You see, they are great for any kind of event! It may be an event for work, or for you and your family, or a holiday event, but no matter what the occasion is, you can use your creative powers to amuse your guests and event participants with the artwork or imprint that you place on the body of the bottle. You can even use these for games like speed cup stacking! Nothing gives you the most value for your money than these coffee cups. We have special discounts if you buy more, so it isn't a worry for your spending if you expect many guests.
3. Awareness Campaigns
Another great application of these logo coffee cups are for awareness campaign! If you’re planning to hand out drinks or free promotional products during an information drive or awareness campaign, then these coffee cups with logo are an ideal item to utilize. Serve your beverages in them or hand out a pack of them to participants of your campaign. Since you can hand out a ton of these cheap coffee cups, they’ll be sure to provide your organization and advocacy with a ton of exposure. People will easily see the logo of your campaign or organization on these cups and be reminded of your advocacy. Few other promotional products can match the level of visibility these personalized coffee cups provide.
These incredibly valuable promo items are so versatile that they can be of use beyond what have been mentioned above. Go ahead and get creative. We can accommodate your plans for a great promotional campaign!
Five awesome reasons why you should buy wholesale coffee cups
1) They are a catch-all item for all demographics. Whether they may be young, old, male, female, or whatever school, university, industry, or business they may come from—anyone can enjoy and appreciate a good cup of joe. These would allow you to conveniently drink coffee and other type of beverages practically anywhere you go! And so this allows you to reach out to a great number of people, granting you an expansion of your potential clientele.
2) Although they are inclusive for all ages and all kinds of people, they can still be industry-specific. Use an imprint that can be considered as an inside joke for your target market. It will be so much easier to drive home brand recall for you when those who receive your merchandise can already make the connection between the item and the kind of services that you can offer. Themed designs work best for this. They'll appreciate your merchandise even more!
3) The fact that all these outstanding tradeshow merchandise are fully customizable is an immensely good reason. Branders.com gives you the freedom of choice on whatever logo, design, message, or artwork you would like on the chosen products. You can be as creative as you want. Interesting imprints add plus points for you because they are excellent conversation starters. We also provide a medley of customization services to help you design your giveaways perfectly. We even do free artwork enhancement.
4) All the coffee cups in our collection are made and designed for satisfaction: in terms of styles and material. They come in various sizes and they are made of only high quality products that ensure their durability and ease of use.
5) No matter how many of these promo coffee cups you order from us, you will definitely be quoted the lowest possible price for the quantity you want. All you have to do is dial our toll free hotline at 877-272-6337 to place your orders.
Fun Facts and Trivia about Cups
Want to know some additional trivia about cups and coffee? Well, here are a few things you might not know about!
- The first ancestor of Styrofoam was discovered by a chemist named Eduard Simon in 1839, in Germany. Simon distilled storax, derived from a tree, which created a "resinous solid" that he named styrol.
- On Dec. 16, 1946, Dow Chemical trademarked the term Styrofoam, according to U.S. Patent and Trademark Office records. Today, we refer to all polystyrene-type material as styrofoam; however, this term should be used only to refer to the material produced by Dow. Particularly, Styrofoam is a building insulation material produced by Dow that is distinct from the material that polystyrene cups are made of. In fact, there is no such thing as a "Styrofoam coffee cup," according to Dow.
- On May 9, 1957, Warren R. Price and Alexander S. Houston, assignors to Waxed Paper Company, filed a patent for a method of making a receptacle of foamed polystyrene. Referencing McIntire's manufacturing of foamed polystyrene, Price and Houston claimed that their method would make receptacles that would be "competitive with paper cups" and could be comfortably held in one's hand "even though boiling water is poured into the cup." This marks the earliest mention of a polystyrene cup.
- According to many historians, coffee was first discovered by a herd of goats. An Ethiopian herder discovered a bean making his goats crazy in 9th century which was later termed as coffee beans.
- Coffee beans are actually extracted from a special berry species. Coffee beans have become popular as a standalone commodity; otherwise it may have been sold as coffee berry in the supermarkets.
- Coffee is the second most sold commodity around the world. Coffee stands second as oil (fuel) secured the first place in the list of most sold commodities around the globe.
- New York inhabitants consume 7 times more coffee than people from any other US city. New York seems to have all major coffee brands and franchises.
- Coffee can kill you if the amount exceeds the safety limit. The lethal dose of coffee for an adult is 100 cups of processed coffee drink.
- There are about fifty different species of coffee. In different parts of the world, these coffee beans are grown naturally. Only the state of Hawaii produces coffee commercially in the US.
- This is definitely the most consumed drink. Approximately 500 billion cups of coffee have been consumed which far exceeds the current global population of 7.19 billion people.
- Recently, scientists are researching on other use of coffee beans. Some researches revealed that coffee beans may replace fossil fuel and work in motor engines in next centuries.
- If you’re willing to consume more caffeine, you should buy the light roasted coffee beans. Dark roasted coffee beans contain less caffeine than the lighter beans.
- Africa, Brazil, and Colombia produce more than 40 percent of coffee in the world. Hawaii is the only US state that produces coffee commercially.- George C Washington, an English chemist invented instant coffee in Guatemala in 1906. The product was commercially launched in 1909.
- Kopi Luwak is excreted by a Sumatran species of wild cats. This refers to the most expensive coffee in the whole world. You will have to pay $100 to buy 4 oz of coffee.
- In the sixteenth century, Muslim rulers banned coffee due to its nervous effects. Coffee has been banned 3 times in 3 regions after it became a popular drink around the globe.
- Boston’s Dorothy Jones was the first licensed coffee brewer in the USA. She was granted a license in 1670 and then started selling brewed coffee.
- In Turkey and Greece, coffee is a part of their ancient culture. Still, they welcome their guests with coffee as a welcome drink. Now, about 65 percent Americans drink coffee with breakfast.
These fun facts were taken from coffeeloversunited.com
[ Page 1 ]
[ Page 2 ]
[ Page 3 ]
[ Page 4 ]
[ Page 5 ]