Why choose customized cookies for advertising your brand?
Considering custom cookies as a giveaway item will always be appealing to its recipients. Did you know that cookies first appeared in Persia in the 7th century AD when sugar became relatively common in the region? By the 14th century, they became quite common in all levels of European society from royal cuisines to street vendors. In the United States, they came into existence during the 17th century in the early English settlements. Today, promotional cookies are excellent as a travel companion. They can provide temporary relief to a hungry stomach. Giveaway cookies are packed in a tin or plastic container and make an excellent gift to potential customers.
You might also like: Custom Sweatshirts, Custom Temporary Tattoos, Custom T-Shirts
Personalized cookies are powerful as a promotional product. They can help increase brand exposure each time a customer takes a bite of the promotional cookie. As a promo item, they can extend your customer reach to wherever you will take the cookie. With the cost of traditional advertising mediums becoming more expensive than ever, cookies with logo can give you a more affordable option. You do not have to worry about allocating a huge budget because printed cookies will cost less than what you will spend on newspaper or television advertisements. Every bite of the cookie means additional exposure for your brand.
One advantage of customized cookies that you can capitalize on is its wide imprint area. They will be packed on a tin or plastic wrapper which can be customized to include your company logo or brand name. The cookie will serve as "walking advertisement" for your company because they will effectively carry your brand to potential customers. Your logo will be seen whenever a customer takes a bite of cookie. When adding text or image, just make sure that it is large enough to be seen by potential customers even from a distance. Aside from that, you should make sure that it will truly represent what your company stands for.
We also recommend: Custom Jackets, Custom Ipad Cases and Sleeves, Custom Grow Kits
You will never go wrong with custom cookies advertising your company. They require only a minimal investment on your part but the small capital you will invest can deliver considerable savings for your company. The money you will save can be diverted to the more important aspects of your business. Capitalize on cookies in bulk to promote your next tradeshow or corporate event. So don't be left behind. Call our toll free number at 877-272-6337 now. Take your business to the next level and give yourself some peace of mind with this great merchandise.
Brander's Custom Cookies imprinted with your custom logo
Jumpstart your own great promotional campaign for your brand up and running now, and let us give you that extra advertising boost with our wide selection of promotional items available. While browsing through our catalog of bulk cookies, you will eventually get to see for yourself what you would consider the best choice for your needs. Our inventory includes various kinds of custom decorated cookies— chocolate chip cookies, animal shaped, caramel ones, etc.—each also coming in various styles, designs, materials, and colors. All of them are easy to customize as well. Here is an overview for this category:
Chocolate chip cookies
One of the most iconic variants of cookies, chocolate chip cookies are arguably one of the most popular snacks in the world today. Get this delightful and delicious cookie now.
Cookies can be formed into different shapes. Have animal cookies shaped in varying outlines of different animals.
Get a superbly sweet treat with caramel cookies. Satisfy your sugar craving with cookies made of caramel.
Of course, you can get beyond just chocolate chips by having the whole cookies be made up of chocolate. Fill up now with chocolate cookies.
Assorted gourmet cookies
While each cookie type are delicious by themselves, why not get an assortment of them? Get several variants of these gourmet ones in a single packaging now.
What are cookies for?
Cookies are one of the most iconic American snacks today. Whether its chocolate chip cookies, or other varieties featuring other delectable ingredients, no one would deny getting some of them for themselves. Their universal appeal and myriad of types ensure there are cookies for just about anyone out there in the world.
You could easily include them as standard menu items in your company canteen or issued for each of your employees. The pleasant taste of cookies of just about any kind can keep any of your employees in good spirits, more so as they can easily see that it came from the company they are working for.
And you can definitely do the same towards your very own customers as well. Have them get a taste of various types of delicious gourmet cookie baskets while making them remember your brand. Whether as souvenir items or even as freebies in giveaway events, they would most definitely appreciate getting some of them as well. They are useful both as a way of being able to maintain the loyalty of your current customers, but also as a way in attracting new customers towards your own brand. The cost-effectiveness of making them, most especially because of increased production levels nowadays, mean that as cheap souvenirs they are still quite a bargain, and when given away as freebies by your company they would still be a relatively affordable option in your case.
Whatever situation they are used, they would most certainly be used to their utmost. Or in this case, be eaten with much gusto by your employees, or your customers, or both. And of course, your custom insignia or logo printed on the wrapper or container would most certainly get their attention as well once they get some of your cookie gift baskets.
Get to know more about cookies!
- A cookie is a small, flat, baked treat, typically consisting of flour, eggs, sugar, and either butter or cooking oil. Often, they also include other ingredients like raisins, oats, or chocolate chips.
- Outside of the United States and Canada, other English-speaking countries would likely call them biscuits instead of cookies.
- The term cookie is derived from the Dutch word koekje, more specifically its informal, dialetc variant koekie which means "little cake", and arrived in American English through Dutch colonists in North America.
- Cookies are most commonly baked until crisp or just long enough that they remain soft, but some kinds of cookies are not baked at all.
- Cookies can be made in a wide variety of styles, as well as having several additional ingredients varying from chocolate, nuts, sugars, to fruits.
- Cookies appear to have their origins in 7th century AD Persia, shortly after the use of sugar became relatively common in the region. It eventually spread to Europe through the Muslim conquest of Spain.
- Chocolate chips are small chunks of chocolate. They are often sold in a round, flat-bottomed teardrop shape. Their inclusion in cookies leads to one of the most iconic variants in the world today: chocolate chip cookies.
- The softness of the cookie may depend on how long it is baked.
- The most common modern cookie, given its style by the creaming of butter and sugar, was not common until the 18th century.
- In computer terms, a cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored in a user's web browser while the user is browsing that website. They can help websites "remember" information or other records from the user's previous visit(s) of that particular website.
- The term "cookie" was derived from "magic cookie", which is the packet of data a program receives and sends again unchanged. Magic cookies were already used in computing when computer programmer Lou Montulli had the idea of using them in web communications in June 1994.
- These virtual cookies are used for session management, personalization, and tracking on websites and the internet in general.
Why buy custom cookies for your next advertising campaign?
The popularity of cookies as an appetizer or as an all-around snack is undeniable. Therefore, it would most certainly appeal to just about anyone out there. And naturally their potential for promotional purposes is simply huge and not something to scoff at, even at their relatively affordable costs on your part. Food is a need of every person in the world out there, and there is no denying the fact that they would gladly get some of these from your great company.
Of course, by their very nature they are still somewhat industry-specific. If you are from a food and drinks business, or is part of the hospitality industry, this would be an excellent way of capitalizing on some special order cookies to help reflect upon your brand itself. They would be able to create an easy link between your brand and the market in which you are operating in. The services offered by your brand would be easily recognized by your own customers, as well as your new customers too.
Customization is no problem as well, and each of them are coming in their own styles and designs. They each have their own features that allows you the freedom to choose from our great selection. Their extensive use nowadays by just about everyone would do wonders in terms of publicity and visibility of your logo, insignia, or message placed on each of them.
Irrespective of the number of orders you make to us, you will always have the guarantee of only excellence in terms of quality, designs, and price. Here at Branders.com we offer high quality items at the lowest prices possible. You can also request for some free samples to be able to actually see them before you buy. Additional artwork enhancement is also available for your further customization needs here at Branders.
Munch your way up the top of the promotional hill with that big boost for your next promotional event through our custom printed cookies! Their inherent functionality and practicality means it would certainly contribute to a huge advantage in terms of publicity and brand awareness. Your advertising needs would be satisfied guaranteed by these promotional items, and at the lowest possible prices as well here at Branders! So, what are you waiting for? Call our toll free hotline now at 877-272-6337 to place your orders.
[ Page 1 ]
[ Page 2 ]
[ Page 3 ]
[ Page 4 ]
[ Page 5 ]