Why choose customized cup sleeves for advertising your brand?
People have the morning ritual of drinking hot coffee in the morning before going about with whatever they will do in the office. Coffee can be extremely hot so it is likely that it could spill on any part of our body and we could get burned. Aside from that, we also have the habit of bringing our coffee down to the lobby where we will have our coffee break. This is where custom cup sleeves will come in handy. While we can still use paper napkins to protect our fingers from hot coffee, cup sleeves with logo are more designed for this purpose.
You might also like: Custom Dashboard Mats, Custom Decals, Custom Divot Tools
Cup sleeves are currently housed in the Museum of Modern Art because it was regarded as an innovative invention. It was developed by Jay Sorensen after a coffee spill burned his fingers while handling a drive through coffee on his way to his daughter's school. Sorensen first thought of creating an insulated cup that would replace paper and styrofoam cups. To design cup sleeves, he used chipboard instead of corrugated paper because it was cheaper. Thanks to Sorensen, coffee drinkers no longer need to worry about their hands or body getting burned by hot coffee.
Everybody loves drinking coffee which makes customized cup sleeves effective for building up your brand. As a promotional product, you can take advantage of its wide imprint area to add your advertising details. Drinking coffee is a daily habit so adding your logo and contact information on personalized cup sleeves makes sense. Whenever they drink espresso or cappuccino in the morning, the first thing they will see is your logo. This way, you will be able to make an impression on customers and grab their attention. The merchandise will serve as a walking billboard that will carry your brand.
We also recommend: Personalized Can Holders, Personalized Calendars, Personalized Buckets
You will never go wrong with using printed cup sleeves as your advertising material. As a promo item, these promotional cup sleeves are more affordable than newspaper or television advertisements. The minimal investment you will make can deliver huge savings for your business. In the light of the tough competition in the industry, you need to step up your game and take it to the next level. Custom cup sleeves are great as a tradeshow giveaway or as a gift to employees and loyal customers. So what are you waiting for? Order cup sleeves in bulk. Call our toll free number at 877-272-6337 and see the difference that giveaway cup sleeves can make for your brand. This way, you can give yourself some peace of mind with your advertising campaign.
Branders' Custom Cup Sleeves Imprinted with your custom logo
Get started with your own great promotional campaign for your brand now, and let us give you that extra advertising push with our wide selection of promo items available. While browsing through our catalog and looking at where to buy coffee cup sleeves, you will eventually get to see for yourself what you would consider the first choice for you. Our inventory includes various kinds of cup sleeves for hot drinks—polyester, recycled, and many more besides—each also coming in various styles, designs, materials, and colors. All of them are fully customizable as well. Here is a short overview for this category:
Polyester is seeing extensive use as the primary material in just about anything nowadays. You can have it as your sleeve's main component too. This versatile and durable material ensures a reliable cup sleeve all the time, every time.
The use of foam for these items ensures maximum comfort once you hold your cup. Get that comfy feel during every sip with foam sleeves now.
Made of recycled materials
The employment of recycled materials allows one to minimize the impact on the environment that such products typically entail. Do good to the environment with these sleeves now.
What are cup sleeves typically for?
Cups are now a prevalent item used for drinking, usually at the office or at commercial places, or outdoors during picnics and other events, so imprinted cup sleeves will see just as much use as them. The high level of usage of cups also means that paper cup sleeves printed are also experiencing the same level of use. The proliferation of several kinds of drinks one could possibly consume any day also leads to the inevitable need for reliable, high quality cups, so why not partner them with equally reliable and high quality cup sleeves?
Their primary function of course is to provide cups a proper and safe handling surface. It is a reliable and durable material that could easily be used to let you drink your hot coffee from your cup. Of course, they are still quite versatile to handle colder drinks as well, like juices or sodas, in this case maybe to help you avoid getting your hand too cold.
And this very practicality and functionality means they could easily be used as standard items in company pantries, canteens, or other places/events. They are relatively cheap, and will always be featuring your company's logo, or any other custom insignia or message. Providing such useful items in such places, or during certain company events or outings is a sure sign of your company's commitment towards your own workforce.
Beyond that of course you can share that practical value of your custom printed cup sleeves by having them as souvenirs or even giving them away through promotional giveaways and other events. The technological developments in its production meant that you could easily have thousands of them, readily available as souvenirs for your loyal customers or as freebies to appeal and keep your new ones. The imprinted logo on each and every one will most certainly help keep your brand in mind of those who get to use those cup sleeves. All in all, these are very useful and quite versatile items for one to have.
Get to know more about cup sleeves!
- Cup sleeves serve to insulate the holder's hand from the cup and the contents itself. It saves them the hassle of double-cupping (use of two cups, with one of them being used as another layer for insulation) for hot drinks.
- The cup sleeve was invented and patented by Jay Sorensen in 1993.
- On the other hand, a cup holder is typically static, merely "holding" the cup when not in use (or the person is not drinking from the cup).
- A paper cup is a cup made out of paper and often lined with plastic or wax to prevent liquid from leaking out or soaking through the paper.
- The base paper for paper cups are called "cup board" and are made on special multi ply paper machines and have a barrier coating for waterproofing. The paper needs high stiffness and strong wet sizing.
- Paper cups may have various types of lids used.
- Paper is a thin material produced by pressing together moist fibers, typically cellulose pulp derived from wood, rags or grasses, and drying them into flexible sheets. It is a versatile material and has seen varying uses.
- Paper, and the pulp papermaking process, was said to be developed in China during the early 2nd century AD, but the earliest archaeological fragments of paper derive from the 2nd century BC.
- The word "paper" is etymologically derived from Latin papyrus, which is a thick, paper-like material used in Ancient Egypt and other cultures for writing before the arrival of paper into the Middle East and Europe. Although paper is etymologically derived from papyrus, the two are produced very differently and the development of modern paper is separate from the development of papyrus.
- Polyester is a category of polymers which contain the ester functional group in their main chain. Although there are many polyesters, the term "polyester" as a specific material most commonly refers to polyethylene terephthalate (PET).
- Polyester are mostly made into fabrics and used extensively in apparel and home furnishing. Polyester is also used in other applications, like in filters, bottles, wire insulation as well as a finish on high-quality food products.
- Recycling is a process to transform certain waste materials into new items to prevent adding waste, as well as to reduce the impact on raw materials and save on energy usage. It also helps reduce air and water pollution as it prevents the need for typical waste disposal.
- Recycling is the third element of the "three Rs" (Reduce, Reuse, Recycle) waste hierarchy.
Why the need for custom cup sleeves for your next advertising campaign?
Cup sleeves are quite useful items and can easily provide a wide coverage over your specific demographics. Whatever their gender may be, or how old they are, where ever they work, they live, or they study, the near universal consumption of hot drinks like coffee and tea will mean they will see significant use. It would be a great way to reach out to them by getting them your own bulk cup sleeves for their use. You get to easily expand your brand's visibility and increase brand awareness through them.
Of course, by their very nature they are still somewhat industry-specific. If you are from a food and drinks business, or is part of the hospitality industry, this would be an excellent way of capitalizing on the very functions of each paper cup sleeve that are greatly relevant to your brand itself. They would be able to foster an easy connection between your brand and the market in which you are operating in. The services offered by your brand would be easily recognized by your own customers, as well as your new customers too.
In addition, they are highly customizable and comes in various designs and in different sizes. They have their own distinct specifications that ensures you the wide selection for you to choose from. Their extensive use nowadays by just about everyone would do wonders in terms of publicity and visibility of your logo, insignia, or message placed on each and every one of them.
Irrespective of the number of orders you make to us, you will always have the guarantee of only excellence in terms of quality, designs, and price. Here at Branders.com we offer high quality items at the lowest prices possible. You can also request for some free samples to be able to actually see them before you buy. Additional artwork enhancement is also available for your further customization needs here at Branders.
Top-up with your energy boosters for your next promotional event with our personalized paper coffee cup sleeves! Their inherent functionality and practicality means it would lead to a huge advantage for publicity and increasing awareness in behalf of your company. Your advertising needs would be satisfied guaranteed by these promotional items, and at the lowest possible prices as well here at Branders! So, what are you waiting for? Call our toll free hotline now at 877-272-6337 to place your orders.
[ Page 1 ]
[ Page 2 ]
[ Page 3 ]
[ Page 4 ]
[ Page 5 ]