Why choose customized dog tags for advertising your brand?
Dog tags offer a wide range of benefits for people who have pets. This pet accessory is designed to keep pet dogs safe. If your pet canine becomes astray, the people who will find your dog can simply contact you based on the information indicated on the tag. Some lost dogs are not able to find their way back home because there was no way to identify them or get in touch with the owners. Depending on the size of custom dog tags
, you can add other information on the tag such as existing medical conditions.
You might also like: Custom Dominoes
, Custom Dress Shirts
, Custom Earbuds
Customized dog tags are not just for canines but also for humans. In the military, they are used to segregate the wounded from the dead. Soldiers are given two personalized dog tags
. The first remains on the body while the second one is given to their superior officers. Today, printed dog tags have been used as a fashion accessory. It makes them look posh and stylish. For some men, dog tags can make them more masculine. Nowadays, you can find them being sold in jewelry stores and even online. For this reason, they make a great promotional product because it provides a wide imprint area for adding an image or a text.
As a promo item, custom dog tags are quite effective and cost-efficient. They make a great giveaway item by jewelry shops or online stores. They are more affordable than advertising on the newspaper or the television. These days, the traditional mediums of advertising have become too costly for most companies. The merchandise will be used on a daily basis as they make a great accessory to a casual dress. Many companies use promotional dog tags as a gift because it is appealing and can increase the publicity of their brand. Every time the material is worn by a customer, your brand gets promoted and seen by potential customers.
We also recommend: Personalized Bottle Holders
, Personalized Blankets
, Personalized Backpacks
Capitalize on dog tags in bulk for your next tradeshow and see the difference that it can make on your branding efforts. They only demand a small investment from you. However, the expected returns can be huge. You can look forward to receiving considerable savings which you can then divert to the more important aspects of your business. With the competition in the industry tougher than before, giveaway dog tags can provide a tool for keeping up with the competition. Call our toll free number at 877-272-6337 and make your brand popular using dog tags with logo. This way, you can relieve the pressure of your back.
What types of Dog Tags can you get and how can you customize them?
Custom Dog Tags are quite a popular accessory in the world nowadays. There’s just so many options on what sort of details you can inscribe on them. They’re also available in different types. There are dog tags with a metal chain you can wear and dog tags with key chains you can attach to your personal belongings. The dog tags themselves are available in either plastic or metal. When it comes to actually inscribing something on the dog tag itself, there are a few things you can put like:
Name (your company's or the recipient)
For most dog tags, the owner’s name is one of the most commonly inscribed information. Having a person’s or a business’ name on a dog tag immediately identifies it to you and encourages people to keep hold of theirs.
Quotations or Company Motto
Another bit of text you can inscribe on your custom dog tags is an interesting and humorous quote or saying. You can also opt to place your company motto on the dog tag to help customers familiarize themselves to your business.
There are also some dog tags also have a stylish design engraved on one side. This can be the company’s logo, an artwork related to your theme or promotional event or even just a plain design to make them look nice.
Dog tags can also be used to as a giveaway item to people who’ve attended a company event or your tradeshow. You can inscribe details like when and where the tradeshow was held, the name of the event, the participants and other details.
Why should you get promotional dog tags and how can you use it to promote your brand?
Custom Dog Tags are a great way of promoting your brand for several reasons. First is the fact that they are quite a distinct and eye-catching piece. A well designed dog tag with a good finish easily attracts attention and is often a topic of conversation. Plus, there are many ways you can personalize dog tags. There are different colors for you to choose from, multiple types of accessories that go along with them and you can virtually put any design or text you can think of on the surface. Your imagination and the size of the dog tag are practically the only limit to what you can create. And as with other types of accessories, custom dog tags are worn by people as a fashion statement. They provide people with a look that separates them from the crowd.
You can utilize custom dog tags for various events. You can hand out personalized dog tags to participants of any company or promotional event you hold to help people remember about it long after they’ve ended. They can also be offered by establishments like hotels, restaurants, theme parks and souvenir stores as a freebie to their customers. Companies who are holding electronic gaming events with shooter games like Counterstrike and Call of Duty can also offer these custom dog tags as a free gift to players and attending audience. Organizers of conferences, summer camps and recreational trips can also hand out custom dog tags to participants of the aforementioned events.
Bonus fun facts and trivia
Want to know more about dog tags and identification cards in general? We’ve listed a couple of facts and trivia you might not know about!
- Dog tags were already used as early as the 19th century in China. During the Taiping revolt (1851-66), both Taiping Rebels and Loyalist Chinese regular army troops wore a uniform with a wooden dog-tag at the belt that bore the soldier’s name, age, birthplace, unit and date of enlistment. The Prussian Army also issued identification tags for its troops during the start of the Franco-Prussian War in 1870. They were nicknamed Hundemarken (the German equivalent of "dog tags") and compared to a similar identification system instituted for dogs in the Prussian capital city of Berlin at about the same time.
- During the American Civil War (1861 – 1865), troops were looking for ways to have some sort of identification on their bodies if they ever fell in combat or get wounded. Many feared that if they were to be killed, their bodies would not be properly identified and returned to their families. To remedy this, troops started pinning small slips of paper with basic information like their names, home address and sometimes which unit they belonged to inside the various articles of clothing they’d wear. Some even stenciled it into the knapsacks they carried while other engraved their names on the soft lead belt issues to them by the army.
- Finally, in 1906, a standardized dog tag was ordered created for use by soldiers in the US military. The first batches of dog tags were a round aluminum disc with a soldier’s basic information. By 1913, identification tags were made mandatory. In 1916, it was ordered that all soldiers were to be issues two dog tags: one would stay with the body and one would go to the person in charge of the burial for record
- It was during WW-II that the rectangular shaped dog tags first made its appearance. These name tags had a notch on one side giving rise to the myth that troops were instructed to put the notched end of the tag between the front teeth of casualties to hold them in place. The notch was in fact used to hold and align the metallic blank in the embossing machine properly. With more modern machinery and techniques, these notches eventually disappeared
- The informal name for the ID tags used by soldiers, "dog tag," was coined by William Randolph Hearst in 1936. Hearst used the term in print as a reaction to the news that the Social Security Administration was contemplating the use of such ID tags as means of identification for employees. As a staunch opponent of President Roosevelt, Hearst intended to undermine the campaign by lambasting this idea. The tags were never actually issued, but the name stuck and has been used to refer to the military ID tags ever since. The term refers to the similar tags worn by dogs for identification.
- Not until the Vietnam War did the use of silencers come into practice to help disguise the noise made by the two tags. While some of the soldiers used these silencers, others were known to tape the tags together or wear one around their neck and attach the second to their shoe laces. During this wartime, it also became popular to use dog tags on make-shift memorials in memory of fallen comrades.
- A new generation of dog tags are being developed that holds a microchip containing the soldier’s medical and dental records. Called a Personal Information Carrier (PIC) it is expected to be deployed soon. The Marines have developed their own version, called the Tactical Medical Coordination System (TacMedCS) that can pinpoint the location of a wounded soldier using the Global Positioning System (GPS).
- Dog tags also have practical non-military uses. Some are worn to identify their wearers and specify them as having certain health problems that can suddenly incapacitate them and make them unable to guide first responders from giving first aide.
Don’t delay! Get your promotional dog tags today!
As we’ve shown you, custom dog tags are a great way to promote your brand. They provide your business with a promotional product that sets you apart from the competition at a relatively cheap price. Plus, these dog tags feature a highly strategic imprint area that will showcase your logo or brand for maximum brand visibility. They're an excellent gift and giveaway item to hand out during trade shows, conventions, conferences, field activities and company events. People wearing these stylish dog tags are practically walking advertisements for your brand and will provide your business a great deal of exposure.
So what are you waiting for? Don't miss out on this excellent opportunity to effectively promote your brand and place your orders for these custom dog tags today! Just call us at our toll free number 877-272-6337 and get in touch with our friendly sales representatives. We'll also help you personalize your items exactly how you want them. Just prepare the logo, symbol, text, insignia, or artwork you want to use, and choose the imprint color you want for your graphics and font. You can opt to include your location and contact details so loyal customers and potential clients can reach you at the drop of a hat. Keep in mind that your imprint will depend on the material of the item and the available imprint methods, but rest assured that we're committed to giving you the best quality customization every time. Best of all, we offer you these great dog tags at the best discounts possible! You won't find a better deal anywhere else than here at Branders. Get your personalized dog tags now!
[ Page 1 ]
[ Page 2 ]
[ Page 3 ]
[ Page 4 ]
[ Page 5 ]