Why choose customized envelopes for advertising your brand?
If you work in an office, you have most likely used or needed an envelope. They are an essential part of the office arsenal: they organize important papers and documents—they can be marked as well, for easier identification and access. Envelopes would make for excellent promotional items as they’re in demand, and are fairly easy to circulate. There are a lot of promotional office supplies available in the market today, but if your company is searching for a casual promotional item that you could use in your next campaign, or to celebrate the upcoming season, then go with custom envelopes
You might also like: Custom Briefcases
, Custom Chalkboards
, Custom Computer Mouse
Inexpensive promo items such as bulk envelopes have an edge over other more costly means of advertising. They are cheaper, and they last longer—they continue to advertise for as long as your brand name is visible! While people can opt to disregard—or in the case of flyers and other printed advertisements, even throw away—other advertising modes, they can’t really ignore your brand name and logo if they’re using the very item it’s imprinted on. In the case of personalized envelopes
, for example, it’s hard not to look at the logo and the brand name if you’re constantly opening it and closing it to access and organize your documents. Every time your recipients use these items, or let other people use it, your brand is right there.
Consider including business envelopes in your official office merchandise. You can get enough for all of your employees. You can also get more, for their friends and family! Design your printed envelopes just right, and they’ll be eager to give away your custom envelopes as a gift. Every time they give one of these handy promotional items away, they increase your brand visibility. A promotional envelope would also work as a tradeshow giveaway: give it away to potential clients or to everyone!
We also recommend: Personalized Handkerchiefs
, Personalized Cutting Boards
, Personalized Clipboards
Promotional envelopes are the perfect office giveaway! Your employees would love something handy to carry and organize their documents and papers with. The wide variety of customized envelopes that we have in our collection are all made of high-quality material. They come in a wide array of styles and colors. We at Branders.com are dedicated to giving you nothing but the best in terms of products and services. Call our toll-free hotline to order envelopes in bulk and talk to our dedicated account managers—we’ll be happy to help you choose the perfect merchandise for your business, or update you with our latest offers and promos.
What are the kinds of printable envelopes you can customize?
Our envelopes with logo come in different types of materials. We have polystyrene envelopes that are quite flexible and come in different radiant colors. You can easily imprint fun and vivid designs on these. We also have vinyl type envelopes which offer more durability and resilience. They’re excellent if you want a highly professional looking envelope.
There are different types of envelopes available in our store. Some are designed to be carried around while others are especially suited for carrying bills, papers and other messages meant to be mailed. Below are the types of envelopes you can purchase:
1) Portfolio Envelopes
These envelopes are designed to be able to carry more content than your average envelope. They allow for easier storage and retrieval of bulkier materials or more paperwork. They’re great for real estate or insurance companies as they can easily hold the different flyers and spreadsheets these businesses usually show to prospective customers.
2) Windowed Envelopes
As their name implies, these envelopes have a small windowed opening on their body that displays its contents. This allows you to display some of the information contained by your letter (recipient, address, topic, etc.). You can also choose to place your business card behind these windows!
3) Envelopes with Elastic Band Closure
We also offer envelopes that have an elastic closure that allows you to safely tuck in different types of documents and paperwork inside. They’re also great for kids and students and can be used to store dozens of school papers and art supplies.
4) Envelope with Zipper Case
These robust envelopes have a metal slider with zippered opening at the top that safely secures all your documents and belongings inside! There are also some of them that are made with clear flexible vinyl that allows you to see or display the items inside!
What are the popular uses of envelopes?
Envelopes with logo are among the most versatile promotional items you can purchase! Not only can you use them by themselves as a cheap yet practical promotional product but you can also bundle them together with other promotional products! You can put promotional pens, stationary, tape, etc. inside of them and thus have a personalized office or school giveaway set. You can also use them to protect your flyers, spreadsheet and other promotional material as you hand them out. To expound on this, here are a couple of instances where you can use logo envelopes:
1) Tradeshow Giveaway
An excellent time to utilize these envelopes would be during tradeshows and business fairs! During this time, companies usually hand out flyers, spreadsheets and price lists showing off their wares and services. With the number of promotional materials being handed out, envelopes are a great way to keep them organized and neatly presented.
2) School Fair Freebie
If you’re planning to visit any schools or nurseries, then these envelopes are a great giveaway item! Bundle them together with other promotional school products to create a memorable and effective freebie. You can create bright and fun designs and imprints with the envelopes and make the endearing to kids. Plus, because they are cheap, you can get them by the bulk and get them done fast! You can take advantage of these awesome goodies as a promotional item with very minimal risks.
3) Office Supplies
Another great application of these customized envelopes are their use as an office supply. You can supply your employees and visitors with these envelopes to keep their documents and paperwork neat and organized. Don’t worry if you plan to buy a lot - we have special discounts if you buy more, so it isn't a worry for your spending if you expect many participants for your event.
Five great reasons to buy imprinted envelopes
1. Personalized Envelopes are a catch-all item for all demographics. Whether they may be young, old, male, female, or whatever school, university, industry, or business they may come from—they can utilize and benefit from owning an envelope with logo. Kids can use them to store their homework, office workers keep them around as a way to organize documents and salesmen and sales agents use them to keep their material presentable. This allows you to reach out to a great number of people, granting you an expansion of your potential clientele.
2. Although they're inclusive for all ages, and all kinds of people, they can still be industry-specific. Use an imprint that can be considered as an inside joke for your target market. It will be so much easier to drive home brand recall for you when those who receive your merchandise can already make the connection between the item and the kind of services that you can offer. Themed images work well, too.
3. These excellent colored envelopes are fully customizable! Branders.com gives you the freedom of choice on whatever logo, design, message, or artwork you would like on the chosen products. You can be as creative as you want. Interesting imprints add plus points for you because they are excellent conversation starters. We also provide a medley of customization services to help you design your promotional product perfectly. We even do free artwork enhancement. We’ll help you create and design a promotional product that will blow the competition out of the water.
4. All the envelopes in our collection are made and designed for satisfaction: in terms of styles and material. They come in various sizes. We make sure you get good value for your money.
5. No matter how many of these promo envelopes you order from us, you will definitely be quoted the lowest possible price for the quantity you want. All you have to do is dial our toll free hotline at 877-272-6337 to place your orders.
Envelope Fun Facts and Trivia
Still want to know more about envelopes, their history and other related general trivia? Here are a couple of things you might not know about:
- The earliest ancestor of the envelope was used by the ancient Babylonians five or six thousand years ago. Messages were written on clay tablets, which were baked to harden them. The tablets were then covered with more clay and baked again. The inner tablet could only be revealed by breaking open the outer layer of clay, ensuring the security of the message.
- The first known "envelope" is dated back to between 3,500 to 3,200 B.C in the Middle East. Unlike what we use now, these envelopes were clay spheres molded around financial tokens.
- The early history of the paper envelope is not known but it is thought that they are intertwined. Paper may have been used to wrap messages at a very early date in China. They did not appear in Europe until the seventeenth century, when they began to be used in Spain and France. Until that time, messages were simply folded and sealed. Even today, some stationery is designed to be folded and mailed without an envelope.
- Early forms of Chinese paper, made from reeds and rice, date back as far as 1200b.c. A superior kind of paper, similar to modern paper, was first made about the year 105. Attributed to a court official named Ts'ai Lun, this improved paper was made from a mixture of materials, including mulberry and other woody fibers, hemp, rags, and fishing nets. Papermaking spread slowly from East to West, reaching Central Asia by 751 and Baghdad by 793. By the fourteenth century, there were several paper mills throughout Europe, particularly in Spain, Italy, France, and Germany. The development of the printing press in the 1450s greatly increased the demand for paper.
- The first envelope making machine was invented in 1845.The paper was diamond shaped and did not come pre-gummed for sealing.
- In the Victorian Era, the placement of a stamp were used as coded messages between young lovers whose parents censored their mail. For instance, an upside down stamp meant "I love you" a diagonal stamp means "I miss you".
- In 19th Century England, the recipient would pay the postage of the envelope. Correspondents figured out a scheme to transmit brief messages through prearranged envelope marking. The recipient would decode the message, then hand it back to the postman, refusing payment. Postage stamps were created in order to put an end to this.
- Cotton and linen rags were the main raw materials used to make paper until the early nineteenth century, when they were replaced by wood. At about the same time, papermaking by hand began to be replaced by papermaking machines. The emerging envelope industry was noted by Karl Marx in his book Das Kapital in 1867. Envelope manufacturers continued to increase the speed of production, from three thousand envelopes per hour at the time of Marx to more than fifty thousand per hour in the late twentieth century. By the late 1990s, nearly two hundred billion envelopes were made in the United States each year.
- According to Guinness, the most envelopes torn in half in 30 seconds is 46 and was achieved by Stephen Kish (UK), in Hove, East Sussex, UK, on 17 September 2013.
[ Page 1 ]
[ Page 2 ]
[ Page 3 ]
[ Page 4 ]
[ Page 5 ]