Why choose customized fortune cookies for advertising your brand?
We all get excited when it comes to fortune cookies. Will a new love come along? Is a new job waiting for you? We put our fate on these delicious cookies even if they end up in our stomachs. While some people do not take it too seriously, it would be fun going over your fortune and then feed your hungry stomach afterwards. So whether or not the prediction enclosed with fortune cookies will not come true, it is no such big deal. They are typically made from flour, vanilla, sugar, and oil.
You might also like: Custom Balloons, Custom Beach Kits, Custom Bottled Water
Contrary to popular belief, they came from California and not from China in the early 1900s. Fortune cookies have been served at the Tea Garden between 1907 and 1914 by Hagiwara, a Japanese immigrant serving as official caretaker of the Japanese Tea Gardens since 1895. However, instead of fortunes, these fortune cookies contained thank you notes. Sources believe that it could have been Hagiwara’s way of thanking the public for getting him rehired after being fired by a racist Mayor. The origin of modern day fortune cookies have been traced to the American railway boom of the 1850s when Chinese railway workers handed out homemade biscuits with good luck messages.
Custom fortune cookies are excellent as a giveaway item during parties or corporate events. You can add fun to weddings by handing out giveaway fortune cookies to your guests. As a promotional product, they are effective because they have a wide imprint area which you can customize with your corporate logo or brand name. The promotional fortune cookies will serve as a walking advertisement that will carry your logo to your potential customers. Fortune cookies with logo are more affordable than newspaper or television advertisements. So whenever the material is shared in corporate events, your brand gets promoted.
We also recommend: Personalized Pencils, Personalized Mugs, Personalized Lip Balms
You will never go wrong with customized fortune cookies promoting your brand. Unlike advertising on the newspaper or television, you will not spend too much on printed fortune cookies. But despite the minimal investment, you can look forward to getting considerable savings within a short period of time. The money you will save can be allotted to the other important aspects of your business. So beef up your next tradeshow with personalized fortune cookies and see the difference that it can make. Call our toll free number at 877-272-6337 to order fortune cookies in bulk and take your business to the next level. After all, promoting your brand need not be stressful.
Brander's Custom Fortune Cookies imprinted with your custom logo
Get your own great promotional campaign for your brand up and running now, and let us give you that extra advertising boost with our wide selection of promo merchandise available. While browsing through our catalog of fantastic fortune cookies, you will eventually get to see for yourself what you would consider the best choice for you. Our inventory includes various kinds of flavored fortune cookies—in wrappers, with carry outs, chocolate-flavored, etc.—each also coming in various styles, designs, materials, and colors. All of them are easily customizable to boot. Here is an overview for this category:
These are what could be considered their typical form. The wrappers of course would serve as the container of the bulk fortune cookies in addition to being the platform in which any imprinting will be featured on.
With carry out
Have them packaged in custom carry out bags. Combining two icons of Asian-American food, for double the iconic appeal.
In rectangular tin
Ensure their integrity by having them stored in rectangular tins. Do not leave things to chance for keeping your fancy fortune cookies safe.
Get your fortune cookies with a bonus sweetness of delicious chocolate. A truly delectable touch for an American cookie staple.
What are fortune cookies for?
The fortune cookie is now considered one of the major iconic symbols of American culture today. Its steadfast existence through the years further cements its place as one of the great icons in being American. It is by itself a very popular item, and have become a ubiquitous merchandise practically anywhere in the United States.
It could of course serve as an appetizer or snack for several people, with a bonus "fortune" included in each and every one of them as well. Make them available in the company canteen/pantry for your employees' benefit. They get to enjoy the cookie and also be able to read their fortune too. Certainly that would be considered a nice gesture from your company towards your own work force.
Of course, you can easily extend that nice gesture towards other people, current customers or potentially new ones. Whether as relatively cheap souvenir items or as giveaway merchandise, they would most definitely want to have one of your customizable fortune cookies. They are useful both as a way of being able to maintain the loyalty of your current customers, but also as a way in attracting new customers towards your own brand. The cost-effectiveness of these, most especially because of increased production levels nowadays, mean that as cheap souvenirs they are still quite a bargain, and when given away as freebies by your company they would still be a relatively affordable option in your case.
Whether it is in your own company canteen, your next corporate event, or the upcoming promotional campaign your company has in store, whoever gets to have those fortune cookies would surely be counting their lucky stars now. And of course, your custom insignia or logo printed on the wrapper or container would most certainly get their attention as well.
Get to know more about fortune cookies!
- A fortune cookie is a crisp cookie usually made from flour, sugar, vanilla, and sesame seed oil with a "fortune" wrapped inside.
- A "fortune" is a piece of paper with words of wisdom, an aphorism, or a vague prophecy.
- Fortune cookies are often served as a dessert in Chinese restaurants in the United States and some other countries, but are absent in China. The exact origin of fortune cookies is unclear, though various immigrant groups in California claim to have popularized them in the early 20th century, basing their recipe on a traditional Japanese cracker.
- Fortune cookies have been summarized as being "introduced by the Japanese, popularized by the Chinese, but ultimately ... consumed by Americans."
- The random fortunes in fortune cookies may be derived from o-mikuji. O-mikuji are random fortunes written on strips of paper at Shinto shrines and Buddhist temples in Japan.
- As far back as the 19th century, a cookie very similar in appearance to the modern fortune cookie was made in Kyoto, Japan.
- There are two competing claims for introducing the modern version of the fortune cookie: Makoto Hagiwara of Golden Gate Park's Japanese Tea Garden in San Francisco and David Jung, founder of the Hong Kong Noodle Company in Los Angeles.
- San Francisco's mock Court of Historical Review attempted to settle the dispute in 1983. During the proceedings, a fortune cookie was introduced as a key piece of evidence with a message reading, "S.F. Judge who rules for L.A. Not Very Smart Cookie". A federal judge of the Court of Historical Review determined that the cookie originated with Hagiwara and the court ruled in favor of San Francisco. Subsequently, the city of Los Angeles condemned the decision.
- The Court of Historical Review's judgement is purely symbolic and has no legal or academic authority.
- Up to around World War II, fortune cookies were known as "fortune tea cakes"—likely reflecting their origins in Japanese tea cakes.
- Fortune cookies before the early 20th century, however, were all made by hand. The fortune cookie industry changed dramatically after the fortune cookie machine was invented by Shuck Yee from Oakland, California.
- There are approximately 3 billion fortune cookies made each year around the world, the vast majority of them used for consumption in the United States.
- Fortune cookies, while largely an American item, have been served in Chinese restaurants in Australia, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, India, Italy, Mexico, United Kingdom, Finland, as well as other countries.
- Globally, the cookies are generally called by the English term fortune cookies, being American in origin.
- The non-Chinese origin of the fortune cookie is humorously illustrated in Amy Tan's 1989 novel The Joy Luck Club, in which a pair of immigrant women from China find jobs at a fortune cookie factory in America.
- Fortune cookies have become an iconic symbol in American culture, inspiring many products.
Why buy custom fortune cookies for your next advertising campaign?
The fortune cookie is now an iconic symbol of American culture today. Despite its origins, it has now become a decidedly important part of things considered American. And it is in its very popularity that they would be able to greatly help in any planned advertising campaign or promotional event for your company. It could easily serve as an appetizer or snack for several people, with a bonus "fortune" included in each and every one of them as well. It might not have much use beyond that, but their inherent popularity and ease of production nowadays ensures a wide coverage for them as promotional items.
The fortune cookie wrappers or containers can be easily customized to accommodate your custom logo, insignia, brand, or message. Thus there is that combination of an American icon with your company through those customized art depicted on them.
Whatever the number of orders you make to us for your gourmet fortune cookies, you will always have the guarantee of only excellence in terms of quality, designs, and price. Here at Branders.com we offer high quality items at the lowest prices possible. You can also request for some free samples to be able to actually see them before you buy. Additional artwork enhancement is also available for your further customization needs here at Branders.
Push your luck for the next big boost for your next promotional event with your best fortune cookies! Their inherent functionality and practicality means it would certainly contribute to a huge advantage in terms of publicity and brand awareness. Your advertising needs would be satisfied guaranteed by these promotional items, and at the lowest possible prices as well here at Branders! So, what are you waiting for? Call our toll free hotline now at 877-272-6337 to place your orders.
[ Page 1 ]
[ Page 2 ]
[ Page 3 ]
[ Page 4 ]
[ Page 5 ]