Why choose customized hard hats for advertising your brand?
In today’s factories and manufacturing industry, hard hats play an important role. Construction sites abound with falling debris that workers are required to wear them while in the site. Aside from ensuring a safe working atmosphere, they are also designed to be a precautionary gear. But long ago, hard hats were not a requirement in construction sites. The first of these so-called “Hard Hat Areas” were the San Francisco Golden Gate Bridge construction site in 1933 and the Hoover Dam Project in 1931. Since then, the safety hat has undergone several changes in construction.
You might also like: Personalized Buckets, Personalized Coin Banks, Personalized Flasks
Hard hats are known as such because they are made up of a material that helps protect the head from falling debris. The original hat used by miners was made from soft derby just like a baseball cap. But in 1919, the “Hard Boiled® Hat” developed. It was made from steamed canvas, glue, a leather brim, and black paint similar to the one being used in the manufacturing industry. The first aluminum hard hat came in 1938. However, it had a major drawback since aluminum is a conductor of electricity. Today’s hard hats are made from high density polyethylene (HDPE). Aside from that, it included many attachments such as perspiration cloths, walkie talkies, pagers, and cameras.
Custom hard hats are effective as a giveaway item during corporate events or tradeshows. Anything that promotes safety will always be appealing and appreciated. This way, you can receive a good impression. This reason alone makes customized hard hats an ideal promotional product. Their advantage as a promo item lies on the fact that promotional hard hats have a wide imprint area that can be customized with your corporate logo or brand name. Compared to the traditional medium of advertising, they are more affordable. Hard hats with logo do not cost as much as what you will spend on newspaper or television advertisements.
We also recommend: Custom Decals, Custom Coasters, Custom Car Chargers
Promoting safety in the workplace is a good way to make an impression on your potential customers. For this reason, using personalized hard hats as an advertising medium is a worthwhile investment. Your logo will be prominently seen whenever workers wear the printed hard hats in the construction or mining site. Boost the popularity of your business using giveaway hard hats. So what are you waiting for? Call our toll free number at 877-272-6337 to orders hard hats in bulk and see what difference it can make on your brand building efforts. This way, you can give yourself some peace of mind.
Custom hard hats from Branders imprinted with your custom logo
Get started with your own great promotional campaign for your brand now, and let us give you that extra advertising bump with our wide selection of promo items available. While browsing through our catalog of bulk hard hats, you will eventually get to see for yourself what you would consider the excellent option for you. Our inventory includes various kinds of cool hard hats—front brim design, full brim design, bump caps, etc.—each also coming in various styles, designs, dimensions, and colors. All of them are easily customizable to boot. Here is a short overview for this category:
Hard hats provide ample protection for its wearer's head. Front brim hats also provide additional protection with its front brim, usually serving to protect the wearer's eyes from the sun as well as from potential foreign objects.
Get full protection with full brim hard hats. Featuring a brim all around the helmet, more protection for sunlight and impact is now possible.
If you need just enough protection for the head, get bump caps instead. This light-weight version of hard hats provides just enough protection from minor bumps and small impacts.
What are the typical uses of hard hats?
In any construction site or similar settings in the world, the safety and protection of those working are of the utmost important. It is therefore undeniable that hard hats are an essential requirement in such environments today. Additionally, they can also be used to distinguish certain groups from the rest, most especially in large scale operations involving a huge amount of workers and several numbers of different companies.
They could be a part of uniforms. This is quite a natural decision to make especially if your company work force is involved in occupations that would certainly require such safety equipment. The recent ease of producing the primary material for safety hard hats also leads to an increase with the easiness of making more of them as soon as possible. This lends itself to the speed and convenience with which a standard line-up can be instituted as part of uniforms. With the addition of the company's logo, insignia, or any other design, they also provide that custom touch that will set that particular uniform apart from the rest, maybe even make it the best.
Speaking of standardization, they could instead be made available as souvenirs. If your company for example is not directly involved in construction sites, but are instead close partners with people that are usually working in such work places, then they would most gladly be able to further cement that partnership by getting safety equipment from a partner.
And when you are talking about cheaper than cheap, then how about free? Due to its cost-effective nature, items such as these are an ideal option for your next planned giveaway, or as freebies for your next organized event. Your savings increase when the size of the orders increase, and in the end you will be able to reap the benefits of those custom painted hard hats with regards to brand awareness as well as strengthening the loyalty of your current customers, most especially for those that will practically require the use of such items in their line of work.
With the range of possibilities for your chosen product in terms of design, styling, and color, all possible target markets can be covered. And of course all of them share the innate functionality and practicality that all of them have, reliable to use each and every time, are well-made items and quite durable regardless of how many times they are worn, and for any amount of time.
Get to know more about hard hats!
- A hard hat is a type of helmet typically used in workplace environments such as industrial or construction site to provide protection of the wearer's head from injury due to falling objects, impact with other objects, debris, rain, and electric shock.
- Suspension bands inside the helmet helps spread the helmet's weight and the force of any potential impace over the top of the head. The suspension also typically provide around 30mm of space between the helmet's shell and the head, so the likelihood of the impact transferring directly to the skull is reduced by this gap.
- A bump cap is a lightweight version of hard hats, using a simpler suspension system or padding and a chin strap. They provide some minimal protection from scraping or other contact on equipment or structure projections, but is stypicall insufficient for large impacts.
- Blue-collar workers, especially construction workers that are involved in occupations that require such protective equipment, are sometimes simply called "hard hats".
- Polyethylene (abbreviated PE) or polythene (IUPAC name polyethene or poly(methylene)) is the most common plastic in the world, with annual global production at approximately 80 million tonnes. The name polyethylene comes from the ingredient and not the resulting chemical compound, which contains no double bonds. The scientific name polyethene is systematically derived from the scientific name of the monomer.
- It is a thermoplastic polymer composed of long hydrocarbon chains. Depending on the crystallinity and molecular weight, a melting point and glass transition may or may not be observable. The temperature at which these occur varies strongly with the type of polyethylene.
- The monomer is etyhlene, a gaseous hydrocarbon. It is a rather stable molecule that polymerizes only upon contact with catalysts. The conversion is highly exothermic. Coordination polymerization is the most pervasive technology, which means that metal chlorides or metal oxides are used. The most common catalysts consist of titanium(III) chloride, the so-called Ziegler-Natta catalysts.
- Polyethylene is classified into several different categories based mostly on its density and branching. Each of those categories have distinct properties.
- Polyethylene was first synthesized by the German chemist Hans von Pechmann who prepared it by accident in 1898 while investigating diazomethane. The first industrially practical polyethylene synthesis (diazomethane is a notoriously unstable substance that is generally avoided in industrial application) was discovered in 1933 by Eric Fawcett and Reginald Gibson, again by accident, at the ICI works in Northwich, England.
- The breakthrough landmark in the commercial production of polyethylene began with the development of catalyst that promote the polymerization at mild temperatures and pressures. The first of these was a chromium trioxide–based catalyst discovered in 1951 by Robert Banks and J. Paul Hogan at Phillips Petroleum.
- In the early years of the ship building industry, workers covered their hats with pitch (tar), and set them in the sun to cure, a common practice for dock workers in constant danger of being hit on the head by objects dropped from ship decks.
- The M1917 "Brodie" helmet served as inspiration for some early designs of hard hats. Early hard hats were typically composed of metals (like aluminum) and eventually fiberglass in the 1940s.
- Thermoplastics took over as the primary hard hat material in the 1950s, as they are easy to make and cheaper than the alternatives. Polyethylene is now the primary material used today in making hard hats.
- Hard hat colors can be used to denote different roles on construction sites. These color designations vary from company to company and work site to work site. Government agencies such as the U.S. Navy and DOT have their own hard hat color scheme that may apply to subcontractors. On very large projects involving a number of companies, employees of the same company would typically wear the same color hat.
- In 1997, the performance Z89.1 standards for hard hats was revised by the American National Standards Institute to have it harmonized with CSA Z94.1 standard. Complying with these standards is not mandatory but most manufacturers do so.
Why buy custom hard hats for your next advertising campaign?
Safety and protection of the work force is an important aspect in any work place in the world. Therefore the usage of hard hats can easily be considered an essential requirement in such environments today. With the certainty of their use in those situations, that also ensures a high level of visibility for your company brand, logo, insignia, or message imprinted on them.
Their inherent practicality, and their high levels of quality and durability, combined with the exceptionally high promotional potential of those unique hard hats ensure they will most definitely much use. Those who get to have them will most definitely be satisfied with them. Thus they could benefit your brand at the same time as their usage already directly benefits themselves.
All of the products available here at Branders.com are easy to customize and comes in a myriad of designs and in various sizes. Each hard hat design have their own distinct features that allows you the freedom to choose from our great selection available. Their extensive use nowadays would do wonders in terms of publicity and visibility of your logo, insignia, or message placed on each custom hard hat.
Irrespective of the number of orders you make to us, you will always have the guarantee of excellence in terms of quality, designs, and price. Here at Branders.com we offer high quality items at the lowest prices possible. You can also request for some free samples to be able to actually see them before you buy. Additional artwork enhancement is also available for your further customization needs here at Branders.
Keep your head in the game for your next promotional event with our cheap hard hats! Their high functionality and practicality means it would lead to a huge advantage for your company's publicity efforts. Your advertising needs would be satisfied guaranteed by these promotional items, and at the lowest possible prices as well here at Branders! So, what are you waiting for? Call our toll free hotline now at 877-272-6337 to place your orders.
[ Page 1 ]
[ Page 2 ]
[ Page 3 ]
[ Page 4 ]
[ Page 5 ]