Why choose customized headbands for advertising your brand?
Nowadays, headbands have gone on to become more than just a fashion accessory. They are designed for keeping the hair in place. They are placed over the ears above the hair. It used to be that they were only worn by women but now with headbands for sports, men are now able to use them as well. Today, they are now not only worn for fashion but also when doing physical activities. custom headbands cater to people of all ages. You can give printed headbands out as a giveaway during corporate events or tradeshows.
You might also like: Custom Headphones, Custom Ipad Cases and Sleeves, Custom Iphone Cases and Sleeves
Headbands had been around since the time of the Greeks. During that period, headbands were made from wreaths made from olive branches. They were given out as the ultimate prize to competing athletes in the original Olympics. As time progressed, the Romans and Etruscans modified their wreaths and replaced them with precious metals such as gold and silver. The Middle Ages saw women wearing wreaths made of gold. Eventually, headbands lost their popularity with the entry of the chaplet. The 1990s ushered in the coming of elegant and fashionable headbands. Soon, celebrities began to take notice of them and not only started to wear but also promoted them.
Stylish and fashionable, customized headbands can also help promote your brand to potential customers. As a promotional product, they have a wide imprint area that you can customize with your corporate logo or contact details. Customizable headbands with logo would be worn during physical activities or matched with a casual attire which translates to continuous exposure of your brand. These giveaway headbands come in different colors so you can choose the most appropriate one for your brand. It is important to make sure that your logo will be large enough to be seen by potential customers. The merchandise gives you a walking billboard for promoting your brand.
We also recommend: Custom Vests, Custom Usb Hubs, Custom T-Shirts
You will never go wrong with using personalized headbands as your advertising material. As a promo item, they do not cost as much as what you will spend on newspaper or television advertisements. These promotional headbands are affordable that you can order them in bulk and free yourself from having to worry about what to give out on your next campaign. In the face of thick competition in the industry, you need to step up with your advertising game and take it to the next level. Call our toll free number at 877-272-6337 and see what difference custom headbands can do for your business.
Branders' custom headbands you can imprint with your own Logo
Begin with your own great promotional campaign for your brand now, and let us give you that additional big push with our wide selection available. While browsing through our numerous options for this category of custom headbands, you would eventually reach what you can see as the best choice among them. Our selection includes various kinds of custom headbands—elastic, braided, knit, etc.—each also coming in various styles, designs, materials, and colors. All of them are fully customizable to boot. Here is an overview for this category:
Elastic headbands are made from high quality elastic, being very stretchable and having a fully customizable body. It is very durable and has high reusability. Stretch your logo across various colors when you choose this kind of headband.
Braided headbands consists of itertwined strands of flexible material, in this case textile fibres. Various braid designs and colors present a myriad of combinations for your promotional needs and your fashion sense.
Knit headbands have been the typical type of headbands today. They could be made of various materials, and be in various colors. They could potentially strive for either a fashion statement, or a fully functional one. They are highly customizable and quite appropriate for promotions during sporting events.
Spa headbands are a specific kind of headbands, usually in use in spas are at the least during spa-like treatments at home. They could help the wearer relax and keep their head and hair away during those facial spa treatments, with the chosen logo prominently showing still.
Terrycloth headbands are primarily for wearing during highly physical activity. The ability to absorb large amounts of water by the terrycloth fabric is a key feature when worn while playing various sports and other strenuous activities. Thus there is the potentially wide audience possible for promoting the logo placed along the headband.
What are the typical uses for them?
At their most basic, headbands are bands primarily made of fabrics and/or other materials that are typically worn on the head. They usually satisfy differing uses as well, and come in various styles and designs.
They could easily become souvenirs made available during sporting events and other strenuous activities. Their usability would be readily apparent and will be easily seen as appropriate for the said events. Considering their cost-effective nature, a lot of your custom headbands can be easily be made available at very low prices. Because of their primary function in this case, your custom design is ensured maximum visibility in an item that everyone would surely want to have. They get to absorb the sweat and keep them away from the wearer's eyes, at the same time as being able to present your custom design along its length.
Even in a different case as a souvenir, but instead emphasizing more on its fashionability, the appeal would still be quite high. Its simplicity could become its own charm all by itself, and no one would definitely turn down getting such headbands for free, especially if the chosen style and/or color fits their sense of style. In addition, for a different fuctionality of the item as spa headbands, they would provide the required comfort and function during a relaxing treatment for the wearer, and the company name or logo will be remembered positively.
And if you opt to do so, there is always cheaper than cheap: free! Give away your custom headbands for free in corporate events, during tradeshows, or through promotional giveaways. The quality of the custom headbands coupled with the incredibly low prices offered by Branders presents you a great possible boost for your brand in terms of familiarity and publicity. Those who get them will most certainly appreciate your gesture, and in the end you will be rewarded with a stronger loyalty from your current customers and the inclusion of new ones within your target market.
Get to know more about headbands!
- Headbands come in an assortment of shapes and sizes, and are used for both fashion and practical/utilitarian purposes.
- The origin of headbands can be traced to the Ancient Greeks, from around 475 BC to 330BC. They wore hair wreaths. Both the Greeks and Romans wore such items for very special occasions or during important events.
- Headbands are made out of various kinds of materials as well, like wood, plastic, leather, fabric, bone, and even hair.
- Jews originally wore headbands in ancient times. Nowadays however they are only worn by Mizrahi Jews.
- Certain groups of Sikhs choose to wear headbands instead of the traditional turban.
- Wide headbands called headache bands became very popular accessories in women's fashion during the early 20th Century.
- They were termed as such because of the belief that the tight pressure they provide around the forehead helps relieve or prevent headaches. The French called such a garment a bandeau.
- jewelled headbands also became popular during the same time period, often featuring precious metals and precious gems.
- In Japanese culture, hachimaki headbands may symbolize determination or devotion.
- In Korea, headbands traditionally serve to symbolize strength of loyalty and submission to the state among warriors and members of military organizations.
- Utilitarian headbands, or sweatbands, are worn around the forehead during physical activity to absorb sweat and keep it from reaching the eyes. As such, they are often made of particularly absorbent fabric like terrycloth.
- An alternative for terrycloth is waffle fabric, or a modern synthetic alternative like microfiber.
- NBA star LeBron James is one of the most notable players that wear a headband during basketball games.
- Star tennis player Rafael Nadal also wears a headband during matches.
- There are also specialized headbands designed to be worn covering the ears, enabling it to be able to protect from cold temperatures and snow.
- Novelty headbands can be used for various occasions, and have different kinds of decorations attached to them.
- The flag and coat of arms of Corsica, an island in the Mediterranean Sea belonging to France, feature a man wearing a headband.
- Princess Diana famously wore an emerald and diamond choker as a headband in Melbourne, Australia, in 1985.
Why buy custom headbands for your next advertising campaign?
Beyond just being an accessory, headbands' functionality and design mean they would always be sought-after merchandise. Being able to satisfy either a fully functional reason, or be part of an individual's fashion statement, you can easily capitalize by getting custom headbands for your upcoming promotional event. The recipients get to benefit, and of course your brand placed on those headbands will benefit as well. As they are of course worn on the head, visibility for the design put on them would be definitely high, easily noticed by everybody else.
The great combination of its promotional potential while being worn and its inherent high functionality or potential for varying fashion styles ensure that your custom headbands will most definitely find its many willing recipients. They would undoubtedly be very happy and satisfied in acquiring such a high- quality piece of promotional merchandise with their favorite brand's logo positioned on it.
As you can see, the selection here at Branders truly feature a wide array of colors and styles. Each possibility have several potential uses and appealing points. Their branding potential and fuctionality combined makes them one of the most effective marketing products possible for you. With their very low prices, cheaper than ever from us as well, you can never go wrong with any of them for your next advertising event or promotional giveaway. Regardless of the number of orders you make to us, you will always have the assurance of only the best in terms of quality, designs, and price. Here at Branders.com we offer high quality items at the lowest prices possible.
Start taking the bull by the horns now by getting your own custom headbands for your upcoming promotional event! Their versatility in combination with their functionality means it would lead to a huge advantage for your company's publicity schemes. Your advertising needs would be satisfied with these, and at the lowest possible prices as well! So wait no longer and call our toll free hotline at 877-272-6337 to place your orders.
[ Page 1 ]
[ Page 2 ]
[ Page 3 ]
[ Page 4 ]
[ Page 5 ]