Why choose customized headphones for advertising your brand?
are exactly what your company needs to achieve the visibility you want (that and more, as a matter of fact!). This handy customizable promo item is brought everywhere (yes, literally everywhere), because people have entered a 21st century world where music of all kinds, pod casts, audio books, and the like, are at the tip of one's fingertips. Whenever a person is in transit from one place to another, whenever they are waiting, or whenever they are working on something, listening to some tunes has become a staple in daily life. And that's exactly what you want. You want to be part of their daily life. 'Cause being part of a person's every day routine makes these headphones with logo super effective.
You might also like: Custom Ipad Cases and Sleeves
, Custom Iphone Cases and Sleeves
, Customized Duffel Bags
You get two benefits for the price of one—brand awareness and brand loyalty. Headphones are pretty mobile because even the bigger ones are pretty lightweight now. When a person wears your printed headphones at the bus stop, in the station, at home, or at work (yes, everywhere), they will be displaying your brand on the merchandise. It's got a wide imprint space on the outer surface of the ear cups, so everyone you pass by can clearly see the logo. This is how brand awareness is achieved. Consequently, as more people incorporate your giveaway headphones into their routines, the more they will be glad that you gave out such a promotional material for them to use. High-utility items are what bring people closer to a brand. They will appreciate your thoughtfulness, and will surely think of you first if there is anything they need from your industry. You can capitalize on that to strengthen brand loyalty.
We have a diverse collection of promotional headphones so go ahead and pick which you find most preferable. Noise canceling headphones are a crowd favorite because they don't have to worry about the chaos of the streets or of the surroundings with these babies on. Lightweight headphones are popular too. They come in blue, black, red, and white. Other usual selections are the Atlas headphones, Bass headphones, DJ style headphones, and customized headphones with a foldable head band. Most of the headbands are adjustable too, so they fit just right on your head. Whether as a tradeshow freebie or company paraphernalia, personalized headphones
will take your brand to the top.
We also recommend: Custom Usb Hubs
, Custom T-Shirts
, Custom Toy Airplanes
Take advantage of the benefits from custom headphones. Call our toll free number now and place your orders for headphones in bulk. Take your brand to the next level and see the difference it can make for your company.
What types of personalized headphones area available for you to customize?
As you can see, we offer quite a few types of logo headphones in our store. To help you pick the best headphones for your promotional needs, here’s an overview on the types of headphones you’ll find in this page:
1) Sports Style Headphones
These headphones are especially suited for those who want to wear headphones during an activity or event! They are designed to remain in place while you move around and not exert too much pressure in your ear.
2) On Ear Headphones
These headphones are designed to sit on your ear rather than being inserted into it similar to how earphones function. They sit snugly on your outer ear and they provide some level of noise isolation to let you enjoy your music in peace. They’re great for people who don’t like in-ear type music devices but also don’t want to be completely isolated from outside noises.
3) Noise Canceling Headphones
Utilizing active (meaning battery powered) circuitry in addition to passive noise isolation, these headphones sample outside sound and them emit an inverse audio signal to “cancel out” the incoming monotonous noise. This makes them exceedingly handy for use when you travel or when you’re in a noisy environment like the office.
4) Bluetooth Stereo Headphones
These utilize Bluetooth technology to stream music coming from your computer, smartphones, tablets and other gadgets without having have a cable plugged in! These Bluetooth Headphones thus allow for greater freedom of movement and often have buttons on them to allow you to change song, adjust the music and enable voice features.
How can you utilize promotional headphones to promote your business?
These custom headphones are one of our best-sellers here, but that's because they are used widely for a ton of things! When a great quality product has high-utility, then you can bet that it will be effective in getting pretty much any brand or business out there. High-utility also provides expansive visibility, and thus great brand recall, due to their constant use for work or personal reasons, by anyone and everyone.
1) Giveaways and Freebies
Got a tradeshow or company event coming up? These branded headphones are an extremely popular and effective giveaway! You see, they are great for any kind of event! It may be an event for work, or for you and your family, or a holiday event, but no matter what the occasion is, you can use your creative powers to amuse your guests and event participants with the artwork or imprint that you place on the body of the bottle. Nothing gives you the most value for your money than these cheap headphones. Branders offers you special discounts if you buy more, so it isn't a worry for your spending if you expect many guests.
Another effective application of these awesome headphones are as a souvenir item. If you are a hotel, a tourist agency, a daycare, a zoo, an amusement park—or any industry that people regularly visit, for that matter—you can use custom bottles to further your business, because you can be sure that people will buy them from your store as a keepsake for the lovely memories that you have been able to impart with them. These headphones are also quite prominent so that people who were them are practically walking advertisements for your brand! Yes, these excellent headphones offer you great bang for the buck.
3) Incentive Item
Looking for an incentive item that will entice people to buy your wares? Then these headphones with logo might are a perfect choice! These extremely popular gadget accessory make for a great reward item for loyal customers who heavily patronize your business and merchandise. You can offer to hand them out for free to your clients once they spend a certain amount of money on your products. You can rest assured that your clientbase would be encouraged to spend more to be able to receive these awesome headphones with logo. They’ll also love wearing these and use them quite often. Thus, they’ll often be reminded of your business.
Five awesome reasons why you should get customized headphones
1. They are a catch-all item for all demographics. Whether they may be young, old, male, female, or whatever school, university, industry, or business they may come from—everyone appreciates music. In fact, listening to music is part of the daily routine of most people. Hence, they would all have a use for these bulk headphones! This allows you to reach out to a great number of people, granting you an expansion of your potential clientele.
2. Although they are inclusive for all ages and all kinds of people, they can still be industry-specific. Use an imprint that can be considered as an inside joke for your target market. It will be so much easier to drive home brand recall for you when those who receive your merchandise can already make the connection between the item and the kind of services that you can offer. Themed designs work best for this.
3. The fact that all these personalized headphones are fully customizable is an immensely good reason. Branders.com gives you the freedom of choice on whatever logo, design, message, or artwork you would like on the chosen products. You can be as creative as you want. Interesting imprints add plus points for you because they are excellent conversation starters. We also provide a medley of customization services to help you design your giveaways perfectly. We even do free artwork enhancement.
4. All of our imprinted headphones are made and designed for satisfaction: in terms of styles and material. They come in various sizes and they are made of only high quality materials and alloys to ensure they’re comfortable to wear and last for a long time.
5. No matter how many of these customized headphones you order from us, you will definitely be quoted the lowest possible price for the quantity you want. All you have to do is dial our toll free hotline at 877-272-6337 to place your orders.
Additional Facts and Trivia
Want to know more fun facts and trivia about headphones and general music trivia? Here are a few bits of information for you triviaholics out there!
- The first headphones originated from the earpiece! They were the only way to listen to electrical audio signals before amplifiers were developed. The first truly successful set was invented by Nathaniel Baldwin who had made them by hand in his kitchen and sold them to the US navy. Before that, headphones were used mostly by telephone operators and were quite bulky.
- The stereo headphone was invented by Milwaukee based jazz musician, John C. Ross.
- The dynamic headphones on the other hand was first developed by the German company Beyerdynamic. Their headphones, which they christened the DT-48, are still in production up to today!
- The first celebrity signature headphones were the Koss Beatlephones. As their name suggests, these were basically just some mid-quality headphones with a Beatles sticker attached to its side. They became an instant hit at their release in 1966.
- In 1968, the Koss ESP/6 were introduced. These were the first electro-static headphones and they provided lower weight and less distortion.
-In 1979, Sony would release the Walkman which would revolutionize how people listen to music. It allowed anyone to listen to music virtually anywhere.
- In the 1980s, cheap and lightweight headphones that only sat lightly on the wear became the most popular type.
- Skullcandy, which was first released in 2003, took headphones to new heights by adding wild and vibrant styles on the design which made headphones double as a fashion statement.
- Music was sent down a telephone line for the first time in 1876, the year the phone was invented.
- To win a gold disc, an album needs to sell 100,000 copies in Britain, and 500,000 in the United States.
- Top-selling albums used to reach sales of 20 million copies before the advent of online piracy – by 2009 it had dropped to about 5 million.
- About one-third of recorded CDs ever sold were pirated.
These fun trivia items came from: https://infografaday.wordpress.com/2012/03/10/facts-the-history-of-headphones/
[ Page 1 ]
[ Page 2 ]
[ Page 3 ]
[ Page 4 ]
[ Page 5 ]