Why choose customized labels for advertising your brand?
Labels are quite useful for a variety of purposes. They are used for attaching your name and address to a mail or belongings so you can easily distinguish them from the others. They are used as stickers for providing more details about certain merchandise. Aside from that, they are also used to provide descriptions and warnings about a product. They are available in sheets as well as in rolls. IN commercial establishments, the latter is more commonly used because they are more convenient to use and apply. Custom labels
can make a great giveaway item to commercial establishments as well as to employees.
You might also like: Personalized Coloring Books
, Personalized Frisbees
, Personalized Key Chains
There are many benefits that can be derived from using promotional labels. First of all, it helps create an impression as it shows that you have exerted effort in providing the details on them. When attached on a mail, it is unlikely that you will lose or misplace the package. It would reach its destination and the recipient will know who sent it. Printed labels can be attached to an item so you are guaranteed of its safety as well as proper ownership. Thus, it will be appealing and highly appreciated by your target market. Personalized labels
are available in a plethora of styles so you can choose the right one that will truly represent your brand. They have a wide imprint area which makes which makes them effective as a promotional product. Add your corporate logo or contact details on giveaway labels to make your brand stand out. The merchandise serves as a walking billboard that will promote your brand to a wide range of customers. To get optimum results and make your campaign effective, make sure that the logo is large enough to be seen by your intended recipients.
We also recommend: Custom Clips
, Custom Buttons
, Custom Bottles
As a promo item, customized labels can deliver huge savings for your brand. The money you will save can be diverted to other important aspects of your business. Unlike the traditional mediums of advertising, you do not have to allocate a huge budget for promotions work. With the competition in the industry tougher than ever, you need to raise your advertising game and take it to the next level. At the end of it all, you could find yourself reaping the benefits associated with using labels with logo as an advertising material. Consider them for your next tradeshow and see the difference they can make for your branding efforts. Call our toll free number at 877-272-6337 to order labels in bulk and make promotions work less stressful.
What are the available types of customizable labels you can purchase?
As we’ve shown you, labelling your merchandise and belongings is very important if you want to promote your brand. Thus, it is also equally important to choose the right kind of label you’ll use for your items. In this page, you’ll find various types of labels of different colors, shapes and sizes ranging from oval, rectangle, circle and custom thematic shapes like a ribbon for example. They also come in an array of materials ranging from paper, embossed foil, Polypropylene (BOPP), vinyl, plastic and polyester. To help you decide on the kind of label you’d like to buy and customize, we’ve put together a short guide below to help.
The label “stock” is the carrier which is commonly coated on one side with adhesive and printed on the other. There are several materials available for use and here are the more common ones:
- A variety of paperboards and cardboards are often used as material for making labels. They usually come embossed or with a high gloss finish. They’re general purpose permanent adhesives that sticks to a variety of surfaces. If you want a label that needs vibrant colors like kid stickers, wine and food items, these are a great choice.
- A lithographic stock with some added latex allows it to be much more flexible and form around curved or irregular objects more easily than just standard paper.
- These kind of label stock will change color when heated. A heating element in the shape of images, patterns or letters can be used to create an image on the label. Unfortunately, Thermal stock have questionable durability because another heat source can ruin or obscure the image or can even cause it to fade completely over time.
- This type of label stock is used for applications that cannot use Thermal (Thermal Direct) label material because of heat source proximity or short label life. The main advantage of this type is has a much longer readable life and does not fade with time or heat.
- This particular label material has an eye-catching, shiny silver metallic finish on its surface. The label has a general purpose permanent adhesive that sticks quite well to a variety of surfaces. If you add a hint of yellow to the silver, it comes out as a very rich and ornate gold color. If you’re looking for a label to give your product some sparkle, then these are a great option. They’re usually used in wine labels, chocolate and other confection labels and Christmas items.
These label stock are one of the more commonly used for several reasons. First, it has a general purpose permanent adhesive that allows it to stick well to a large variety of surfaces. Second, they are quite durable and is resistant to water, oils and other compounds. They’re available in a variety of colors but can also come as a clear, transparent label.
- Vinyl stock labels are incredibly durable. They adhere very well to surfaces and resist curling up and don’t straighten up again once properly applied. If you’re looking for a label for items that will be exposed to the environment and the elements, then these are your best bet.
Why should you get promotional labels and how can you use them?
Labelling is quite important to any business. Placing your label on a product is one of the best ways to make sure that people know that product is identified as yours. It helps your product become more eye-catching and it also distinguishes it from the rest of your competition. Regardless of whether or your brand already has a strong identity or not, custom labels stand out and it arouses the curiosity of your target audience. It’s also a way to further customize your product and add a personal touch to each.
Labels are not only great for differentiating your own products but they’re also very handy when you’re holding a promotional campaign. These labels and stickers can be easily put on the promotional products you intend on giving away! Whether it’s food, wine and other premium beverages, clothes, books, bags, pencil cases, mugs, glassware or even industrial giveaway items, slapping on your brand on a label on these products increases the about of visibility they provide for your business.
Labels also allow you to showcase your brand design and add any additional information you’d want like your contact number and store location, or even place your company motto, tagline or a witty or catchy quote. Plus, a product or promotional item with a nicely done label showcasing a brand design and your business’ contact details will attract more attention than something without any visual identifiers.
Bonus interesting facts and trivia
Do you want to find out more about labels and advertising? Here are a few trivia and facts we’ve dug up for your reading pleasure:
- Ice cubes in beverage advertisements are typically made of acrylic so they won’t melt under hot photography lights or move around. Bubbles are made by adding detergent, and water is added so light will filter through better.
- More than $500 billion a year is spent on advertising worldwide.
- By the time a person in the United States is 65 years old, he would have seen an estimated two million television commercials.
- Collecting labels is a hobby popular across the globe. People collect labels used from foodstuffs, bags, clothing to printed packages. Collectors are attached to labels both for their impact on artistic design and the history of retailing.
- In 1900, the standard billboard was created in America, creating a billboard boon along streets and highways.
- Though the commercial “1984,” which launched the Apple Macintosh computer, ran just one time on American television, during the Super Bowl, it has had a lasting impact on advertising. Directed by Ridley Scott, the commercial was the first example of “event marketing,” or when a promotion deserves as much coverage as the product itself.
- Most watches displayed in advertisements are set to 10:10 because the hands of the watch frame the watch brand name and they make a smiling face.
- The average child in America watches over 40,000 television commercials in a year, or over 100 a day.
- The very first U.S. paid advertisement was a 1704 ad in the Boston News Letter which advertised an estate in Oyster Bay, Long Island.
- In 1938, radio surpassed magazines in generating advertisement profits.
- Life was the first magazine to make $100 million per year in advertising.
- Prerecorded advertisements became possible in 1956 with the invention of videotape recording.
- Doyle Dane Bernbach’s “Think Small” ad for Volkswagen at the end of the 1950s is considered particularly brilliant because it took a German car initially created for Hitler and successfully sold it to post-war Americans. It is considered by many as the most successful ad of the last century.
- In 2000, U.S. Internet advertising revenue was $8.1 billion. In 2011, that figure jumped to $32 billion. In 2013, the figure is expected to reach $42 billion.
- In 2006, Microsoft spent over $11.5 billion on advertising. That same year, Coca-Cola spent $2.5 billion, Yahoo spent $1.3 billion, eBay spent $871 million, Google spent $188 million, and Starbucks spent $95 million.
So what are you waiting for? Get custom labels for your promotional campaign today!
As we’ve shown you, custom labels are an integral part of any promotional campaign. If you’re planning on handing out any promotional item, you will need to have your label on it to fully capitalize their promotional value. It would be a serious detriment to your business not to have these custom labels handy. They’re also incredibly cheap and you can purchase a ton of custom labels even with just a modest amount of money. No other product can improve the promotional value of your products and add a bit of personality and identity at an incredibly low price like these custom labels can.
There's no time to lose! Grab your phone and place your orders for these custom labels today! Just call us at our toll free number 877-272-6337 and get in touch with our friendly sales representatives. We'll also help you personalize your items exactly how you want them. Just prepare the logo, symbol, text, insignia, or artwork you want to use, and choose the imprint color you want for your graphics and font. You can opt to include your location and contact details so loyal customers and potential clients can reach you at the drop of a hat. Keep in mind that your imprint will depend on the material of the item and the available imprint methods, but rest assured that we're committed to giving you the best quality customization every time. Best of all, we offer you this great product at the best discounts possible! You won't find a better deal anywhere else than here at Branders. br>
[ Page 1 ]
[ Page 2 ]
[ Page 3 ]
[ Page 4 ]
[ Page 5 ]