Why choose customized lighters for advertising your brand?
Promotional merchandise isn't just about getting your name out there. The purpose and benefits of giving away a customized promo item lies in the branding you are creating for your business. You want to build a reputation that people will find credible. You want to give off the image of an organization that is of service. So what you need is something useful and something that will take your name and logo everywhere and anywhere. Custom lighters
are what you want, in this case. Indeed, lighters with logo are one of the notable favorites when it comes to promotional products.
You might also like: Custom Litter Bags
, Custom Magnets
, Custom Measuring Cups and Scoops
Don't worry—lighters aren't used merely by smokers. They are used in various situations by both men and women, and even people of all ages. These customized lighters will become regular tools needed at camping trips because their small size makes them convenient to carry wherever you may have to go. This customizable product is also popular among certain industries like the food industry. Long-nozzled lighters are handy in the kitchen for starting the stove, melting decorative food, and what have you. Bartenders, waiters, and cooks will love this as a giveaway. Your personalized lighters
would be prominent among entertainers as well! Magicians are known to use custom lighters for some of their tricks, and other types of entertainers. Whether it's a playing card being burnt or a "prediction" going up in smoke only to come up somewhere unexpected, your brand name will be visible to many great audiences of close up magicians and entertainers.
Now, although we have public service reminders of how unhealthy smoking is for our body, there is still a significant percentage of the population who have made the choice to live by "taking a drag". One in every five people smoke. It would be a loss for your company to ignore such a sizeable market! As it stands, smokers are still consumers, and they definitely can't be ignored. Make them feel special through your giveaway lighters. It's the most useful gift you can give to a smoker's chosen lifestyle.
We also recommend: Custom Sticky Notes
, Custom Stickers
, Custom Stencils
Go ahead and choose the promotional lighter of your choice from the gallery we have here. You can easily visualize how your logo or brand name would be placed on the printed lighters. If you are in need of a marketing boost for the next tradeshow, convention or company event, no need to look further. End the marketer's hunt for an impressive personalized item. Call our toll free number at 877-272-6337 now to place your orders for lighters in bulk!
What are the types of promotional lighters available for you to purchase and customize?
Here at Branders, we offer you more than a dozen kids of lighters. Ranging from all-purpose plastic lighters, electronic lighters and brass lighters. To help you decide what kind of promotional lighter you’d like to use, here is a short guide on what you’ll find in this category:
These lighters, produced by the world-famous Bic Company, are designed to be a great balance between affordability and quality. Their plastic lighters come in different kinds of luminescent colors and are also kid friendly. They’re also quite small and can be easily stored in your backpack, pocket, cabinet or any other container without taking too much space. Bic also has electronic lighters available that has a more stable and reliable ignition.
If you’re looking for a premium gift item that is also practical, then these various kinds of Zippo lighters might fit the bill. We have Zippo Flex Neck Utility Lighters that, as their name suggest, has an adjustable head and a strong rubber grip that makes them perfect for barbeques. We also have Zippo mini MPL (multiple purpose lighters) that features an adjustable flame dial and advanced soft-touch ignition button with a quick light up. Of course, we also have the classic Zippo windproof brass lighters. These brass lighters come in different colors and can have either a matte or a high polish given. There’s also one with a Mossy Oak break-up infinity pattern on both sides available.
Miscellaneous Types of Lighters
We also have other types of lighters from different manufacturers. We have a transparent super slim lighter for those on a limited budget. We also have an immensely useful emergency instant fire starter set made of stainless steel that are great to use during hiking, outdoor or camping trips.
Why should you buy custom lighters and what are their uses?
While people often associate lighters with cigarettes, the truth of the matter is there are a lot of practical applications for them especially if you plan on going camping or exploring the great outdoors. If you’ve ever gone on a fishing or camping trip, you’d know the value of having a fire to keep you warm against the cold nights and also as a way for you to cook your food. While you can use matches to start a fire, lighters are much more reliable especially if it is windy or starting to drizzle. They’re also quite handy for field repairs of your equipment. You can use lighters to burn the edges of synthetic ropes or strings to prevent them from fraying. You can also heat paper clips or other similar polystyrene rods to stitch broken equipment. Of course, lighters can also be used by themselves to provide warmth to your hands. They can also provide illumination during an extremely dark evening. Even if you’re not much of an outdoorsman, there are still many ways you can use lighters. If the power is out, you can use lighters to light candles or lanterns. And if you’re planning to have a barbeque, you’ll need a lighter to start the grill.
As you can see, the sheer utility and practicality of having a promotional lighter makes them a very good promotional product. Plus, as they’re a promotional product that anyone can use, many companies or industries can use them for their own promotional campaign. Camping and outdoor goods store can offer these as a bonus item to their customers. Groceries, restaurants and other food stores can hand them out as a freebie. Of course, cigarettes vendors and stores would profit from using these as a promotional product. The more expensive premium zippo lighters make for a great gift you can give to long time clients or deserving employees.
Bonus trivia and fun facts about lighters and fire
Want to learn more about lighters and how they’ve impacted history? Well, here are several things you may not have known about:
- The earliest forms of lighters were converted pistols and used gunpowder in the 16th century. A German chemist, Johann Wolfgang Dobereiner, invented one of the first lighters in the early 1820s which worked by a reaction of hydrogen to a platinum sponge. This device was very heavy and dangerous, so production eventually stopped at the end of the 19th century.
- During World War I, soldiers made their own using empty cartridges. In New York City in 1886, Louis V. Aronson opened a company for "artistic metal wares" for smokers and patented an automatic lighter after World War I.
- The Zippo lighter was given its name as a derivation of the word "zipper" and because Zippo inventor George G. Blaisdell liked the sound of the word "Zipper", which had been patented in nearby Meadville, PA.
- Zippo windproof lighters have been carried by GIs in every war from World War II to Desert Storm. And since 1932, Zippo has produced over 400,000,000 windproof lighters.
- Did you know that Zippo lighters, especially vintage ones or those used in the Vietnam war, are highly collectible? Collectors seek out Zippo lighters primarily because of the commemoration of large and small events on their cases. Advertisements from the 1940s and 1950s are valuable collectibles, as are lighters marking the 1969 moon landing, sports teams, many corporate clients, and a range of other historic events, personalities, and special interests. In 1997, 9,000 different images were used on the lighters.
- Up until the 1950s, the most common fuel used in lighters was naphtha, however butane became more popular and commonly replaced naphtha due to the reduced odour of butane and increased flame control.
- The majority of lighters are manufactured in Thailand and China, both in Asia.
- Disposable lighters are the most commonly available and were invented in the 1960s, and quickly became very popular.
- Do you know that lighter fluid is quite versatile and has a lot of potential applications aside from being just fuel for your lighter? You can use it to 1) wipe away rust from stainless steel 2) get chewing gum out of hair 3) remove labels with ease 4) remove heel marks from floors 5) Get Rid of Cooking-Oil Stains on Clothes
- Wood, paper and gasoline don't burn. The gasses they emit do.
- A stick of dynamite won’t explode if you threw it into a fire – dynamite needs a detonation via a spark or a percussion.
- The bark of the redwood tree is fireproof. Fires in redwood forests take place inside the trees.
- A candle flame typically burns at around 1000 degrees Celsius (1800 Fahrenheit).
-Scientists believe that humans began using fire to cook food in a controlled way around 1 million years ago.
- The temperature of the fire and the material being burned are the factors that determine the color of the flame. The various colors of flames in a wood fire are due to the different substances in the flames. Since fire needs oxygen to burn, and since the bottom of a candle flame does not get much oxygen, it is the hottest spot in the flame and is blue in color.
Don’t delay and get your Custom lighters now!
As you can see, custom lighters are an extremely versatile and effective promotional product. Plus, you also have a choice between a really low-cost promotional product in the form of the plastic lighters that you can afford to hand out to virtually anyone who visits your establishment or trade show stall or a more premium one like the various zippo lighters that can serve as a great gift item. Furthermore, Plus, they feature a highly strategic imprint area that will showcase your logo or brand for maximum brand visibility. . People using these custom lighters provide your business a ton of visibility anywhere they use it. And since people love receiving practical promotional products, they will be keeping and using these lighters for a long time. Best of all, we offer you this great product at the best discounts possible! You won't find a better deal anywhere else than here at Branders.
So what are you waiting for? Don't miss out on this opportunity and place your orders for these custom lighters today! Just call us at our toll free number 877-272-6337 and get in touch with our friendly sales representatives. We'll also help you personalize your items exactly how you want them. Just prepare the logo, symbol, text, insignia, or artwork you want to use, and choose the imprint color you want for your graphics and font. You can opt to include your location and contact details so loyal customers and potential clients can reach you at the drop of a hat. Keep in mind that your imprint will depend on the material of the item and the available imprint methods, but rest assured that we're committed to giving you the best quality customization every time.
[ Page 1 ]
[ Page 2 ]
[ Page 3 ]
[ Page 4 ]
[ Page 5 ]