Why choose customized mailboxes for advertising your brand?
There is nothing more charming than a promotional product shaped like a mailbox! No, really! After all, haven't mailboxes been part of our lives, facilitating communication, since the 19th century? They are pioneers in bridging the gap between strangers and acquaintances, between acquaintances and long time friends. So if you're looking for a customizable giveaway for the next convention, next tradeshow, or whichever company event, then handing out custom mailboxes are going to spice things up! These are creative symbolisms of communication! Your organization should capitalize on mailboxes with logo so you can share not just your brand name, but a message of how dedicated you are to being of service to them through constant communication.
You might also like: Custom Auto Shades, Custom Bandanas, Custom Beanies
The delightful thing about getting this customized promo item is how much options you are given. You don't have to give away the same kind of printed mailboxes all the time. Just looking through the gallery we have here, you will see that you can get them as literal mailboxes that can receive notes or messages. But they are available as USB flash drives, stress relievers, children's toys, foam hats, ornaments, jeweled trinket box, coin bank, or as a vintage lapel pin. They come in several material like metal, plastic, foam, and pewter. Plus, there are different decoration methods. You can have your personalized mailboxes made through silkscreen imprinting or through PadPrint. Both are durable processes so count on your brand name being visible for a good long while. These options give you the freedom to use customized mailboxes as merchandise but without the redundancy. For one event, you can be witty and go for the desk mailboxes with flag. For another, go chic with mailbox marked ornaments (the pewter finish is super impressive!). Conferences and more formal events call for more formal freebies like USB mailbox alert flash drives. Whatever the occasion, you will find the appropriate giveaway mailboxes here which you can personalize all you want. Great, right?
We also recommend: Personalized Soaps, Personalized Ornaments, Personalized Matches
So don't hesitate to boost your business with promotional mailboxes. They're pretty cost effective because for a minimal amount, you get a lot of mileage from such clever merchandising and you can get mailboxes in bulk. People will love it so much that they'll want to share it. That means you'll be able to spend the rest of your savings into funding other projects. Go for the reasonable pricing we have here at Branders.com. Call our toll free number now to inquire. Our dedicated sales representatives are standing by to assist you with any questions or concerns.
Imprint with your own logo the Custom Mailboxes from Branders
Get your own great promotional campaign for your brand up and running now, and let us give you that extra advertising boost with our wide selection of promo merchandise available. While browsing through our catalog of bulk mailboxes, you will inevitably get to see for yourself what you would consider the first choice for you. Our inventory includes various kinds of logo mailboxes— traditional designs, lapel pins featuring such items, stress relievers in their shape, etc.— each also coming in various styles, designs, materials, and colors. All of them are easily customizable to boot. Here at Branders you have a very convenient way of customizing the items you want to buy. Here is an overview for this category:
Traditional design mailboxes
Stick with the traditional with these mailboxes. Get your own customized Joroleman mailbox and have your design or custom insignia be easily seen along its sides. Have the tried and tested mailbox with these traditional-designed ones.
Mailbox lapel pins
Feature a mailbox design with your own brand or message with these lapel pins. You can easily have a memorable collectible with these mailbox lapel pins.
Mailbox coin banks
Get a "mailbox" in a convenient package, taking care of something just as valuable. With these mailbox coin banks you are assured of having your money safe just as mailboxes typically keep any letters and other mail are.
Mail box stress relievers
Beat your own stress with an iconic symbol of our society with these mail box-shaped stress relievers. Get a familiar sight help you relieve your stress.
What are mailboxes typically for?
True to their names, they are still primarily used as a container for accepting mail sent to a private home or business. They have been a staple of human life for centuries, and although other forms of communication have risen to perhaps substitute postal mail, they still have that big place in human society in general. It has now become an enduring symbol of human communications, a centuries-old aspect of life in our world.
You can also have stress relievers that are small, cute mailboxes as a way to combat stress, especially during work. It would be a positively seen action on your part for your employees, and their appreciation would be significant. You can also choose to give out mailbox-shaped coin banks or other similar desktop items with the same theme. And this very practicality and functionality means they could easily be issued as standard items for your workers.
They are relatively cheap, and will always be featuring your company's logo, or any other custom insignia or message. Providing such useful items in such places, or during certain company occasions and other events is a sure sign of your company's commitment towards your own workforce. The variety of materials, sizes, and styles ensures that the possible options are near-limitless for your creative mailboxes.
Beyond that of course you can share that practical value of these promotional items by having them as souvenirs or even giving them away through promotional giveaways and other events. The technological developments in its production meant that you could easily have several of them available, readily at hand as souvenirs for your loyal customers or as freebies to appeal and keep your new ones. The imprinted logo on each and every merchandise will most certainly help keep your brand in mind of those who get to use them. All in all, these are very useful and quite versatile items for one to have.
Get to know more about mailboxes!
- A mailbox is a receptacle for receiving incoming mail at a private residence or business.
- In 1915, the familiar U.S. curbside Joroleman mailbox, named for its designer, U.S. Post Office employee Roy J. Joroleman, was approved by the Post Office. It has an unusual dome-rectangular structure, with a curved roof shaped akin to a tunnel, a latching door, and a rotating semaphore flag.
- The Joroleman mailbox has been praised as a manifestation of American functionalist industrial design.
- The rotating red semaphore flag mounted on a shaft attached to the side of the mailbox served to notify the approaching mailman if outgoing mail was inside.
- Since 1923, in order to promote uniformity, as well as the convenient and rapid delivery of the mail, the United States Post Office Department, (later the USPS) has continued to retain authority to approve the size and other characteristics of all mail receptacles, whether mailboxes or mail slots, for use in delivery of the mails.
- A number of designs of mailboxes with improved construction and/or security have been patented in recent years, particularly in the United States.
- The United States Postal Service is an independent agency of the United States federal government responsible for providing postal service in the United States. It is one of the few government agencies explicitly authorized by the United States Constitution.
- The United States Postal Service employs some 574,000 workers, making it the third-largest civilian employer in the United States behind the federal government and Wal-Mart. The USPS operates the largest civilian vehicle fleet in the world, with an estimated 218,684 vehicles.
- All items that are mailable and shipped within the country must comply with the various standards established by the USPS Domestic Mail Manual.
- Polyurethane (PUR and PU) is a polymer composed of a chain of organic units joined by carbamate (urethane) links.
- Otto Bayer and his coworkers at I.G. Farben in Leverkusen, Germany, first made polyurethanes in 1937.
- Lapel pins are small pins often worn on the lapel of a jacket. They are typically ornamental or can indicate a wearer's particular affiliation with an organization or cause.
- Pin trading is the practice of buying, selling, and exchanging collectible pins. These pins are typically associated with a particular common theme.
- In psychology, stress is a feeling of strain and pressure. Small amounts of stress may be desired, beneficial, and even healthy. Positive stress helps improve athletic performance. It also plays factor in motivation, adaptation, and reaction to the environment. Excessive amounts of stress however, may lead to many problems in the body that could be harmful.
- Stress management refers to the wide spectrum of techniques and psychotherapies aimed at controlling a person's levels of stress, especially chronic stress, usually for the purpose of improving everyday functioning.
Why buy custom mailboxes for your next advertising campaign?
The mailbox has become an enduring symbol of human society through the centuries. It may have become somewhat of an "old-time" icon, but it still retains its place in social reckoning regardless. This long-time legacy of theirs can help you achieve extensive coverage for your own brand or logo imprintend upon them, which thus makes them an ideal option to become part of your promotional giveaways and other advertising events in the works for your company.
Of course, by their very nature they are still somewhat industry-specific. If you are from a shipping business, or is part of another industry fulfilling similar functions, this would be an excellent way of capitalizing on their very nature that are greatly relevant to your brand itself. They would be able to foster an easy connection between your brand and the market in which you are operating in. The services offered by your brand would be easily recognized by your own customers, as well as your new customers too.
All of the cheap mailboxes available in the catalog here at Branders are easy to personalize as well. The personalization process is quite convenient on your part too, and the myriad of designs you can choose from ensures that you are not bereft of any choices. This in turn can only do wonders for any of your future publicity events or promotional campaigns.
You always have a 100% guarantee of excellence and high quality from among our products. Here at Branders.com we offer high quality items at the lowest prices possible. You can also request for some free samples to be able to actually see them before you buy. Additional artwork enhancement is also available for your further customization needs here at Branders.
Stamp your boost all the way to the top of the promotional hill now and get ready for your next promotional event through our beautiful mailboxes! Their inherent functionality and practicality means it would certainly contribute to a huge advantage in terms of publicity and brand awareness. Your advertising needs would be satisfied, guaranteed by these novelty mailboxes, and at the lowest possible prices as well here at Branders! So, what are you waiting for? Call our toll free hotline now at 877-272-6337 to place your orders.
[ Page 1 ]
[ Page 2 ]
[ Page 3 ]
[ Page 4 ]
[ Page 5 ]