Why choose customized medals for advertising your brand?
Medals have been handed out since ancient times to recognize a person's deed, achievement or valor. They have also been sold or given away to commemorate important events or battles. They are cherished and lovingly cared for by their and proudly displayed by their owners in their living rooms or trophy rooms. Furthermore, They have several features that give them an edge against trophies, certificates and other awards. They are small making them easier to display and they take up less wall space. Even though they're small, they can be made into stunning pieces by themselves. They are also cheaper to make which allows you to make more of them and also be able to award more people. This makes custom medals the perfect giveaway item during a tradeshow or a company sponsored competition or tournament. So if you want a promo item that would be highly appreciated and coveted, why not try medals with logo? They will assuredly be prized possessions of your employees and customers.
You might also like: Custom Buttons, Custom Clips, Custom Dashboard Mats
Here at Branders, we offer you over a dozen promotional medals that are all customizable to tailor fit your needs. We make sure that the merchandise we sell are made from top quality material that ensures their durability and luster. You can rest assured that your personalized medals will look sharp and charming. Show your appreciation to your hard working employees by awarding them with medals. There are many opportune events you can use customized medals as a promotional item. Give recognition to you loyal and long time customers by giving them medals as a gift. Reach out to schools, colleges, organizations and hobby groups by providing them with medals to give away during their own awarding ceremonies. Organize your own tournaments, competitions and fun runs and award deserving people with your printed medals. And when you're holding a tradeshow or a convention or hosting a commemoration ceremony, hand out giveaway medals to your guests and those who attend.
We also recommend: Personalized Frisbees, Personalized Coloring Books, Personalized Calendars
Few items match the appeal and reverence this merchandise hold. Since your customers would be displaying these medals in prominent places in their homes for people to admire, your business will get a lot of exposure. And when people see the care by which the recipients keep your medals, they will associate that affection with the loyalty of your customers have for your business and the generosity of your company to its consumers. So why not give it a go? Make custom medals the next promotional product of your business. Order medals in bulk now by dialing (844) 806-1306 on your telephone. Our specially trained sales representatives are ready to answer your questions and ensure 100% customer satisfaction!
Imprint with your own logo the Custom Medals from Branders
Get your own great promotional campaign for your brand up and running now, and let us give you that extra advertising boost with our wide selection of promo merchandise available. While browsing through our catalog of logo medals, you will eventually get to see for yourself what you would consider the best choice for you. Our inventory includes various kinds of imprinted medals—insertable design, those with novelty borders, with glitter borders, domed style, featuring an antique finish, etc.— each also coming in various styles, designs, materials, and colors. All of them are easily customizable to boot. Here is an overview for this category:
Having medals with an insertable space allows you even more customization possible. Their inherent design also allows one to get several of them made as soon as possible. The simpler layout is mostly responsible for this, yet still retains the wide range of personalization.
Medals with glitter borders
The glittering borders provide the medals with a unique design, and can serve as further highlighting of the value of such items, beyond its monetary sense. It could be used as a symbolic glittering to stand as a testament to any achievements that will be honored by such medals.
Medals with novelty borders
Get your commemorative items stand out even more with novelty borders. With the different border designs, you get to differentiate further as well the individual and the successes you wish to commemorate with these medals.
Domed medals allows you easy customization within a simpler design. This design also allows you to have the opportunity to have a lot more of them in a shorter amount of time.
Medals with antique finish
Get medals with antique finish to let your medals have an additional feel of sophistication to it. Yet the price will be still just as cheap.
Medallion with ribbon
Medallions may be used for when you are looking for that extra special item to honor someone. Get them to feel much more appreciated through medallions with ribbons.
What are medals for?
Medals are primarily used as a form of recognition or commemoration of an individual's successes and achievements. Whether it is for company awards ceremonies, recognition events, anniversaries, and other things besides, personalized medals are appropriate items to use for recognizing and highlighting achievements of several people. They come in various designs and styles, employing different kinds of materials, available in different sizes, making them able to adapt to just about any possible awarding ceremony theme out there.
At their core functions of course one can use them as your primary award during recognition rites or corporate awards ceremonies. Your own work force would most certainly be much joyful of such events, and those very times would definitely require only the best and most appropriate custom medallions for giving away. Regardless of design or material, the right cheap medals can be made available for the right people. Whether it is one of your most successful employees, or a long-time member of your work force, you can choose your own design to honoring their achievements.
One can also choose to extend this towards a different group of people, your company's own customers. You can make use of your commemorative medals to honor loyal customers. After certain requirements, they could potential receive one from you. This way it becomes arguably one of the strongest methods in which to further enhance the loyalty of your current customers. They would also look much more favorably to your own company after such gestures with your promotional products such as these as well.
You can also have them as corporate souvenirs. In a sense you can have your brand help honor an individual indirectly. Although those who have gotten your medals in the first place will be doing the actual awarding, having your custom design on those items themselves turn you into indirect actors. This way it could be firstly as a usage of your brand's reputation for something commendable, and also for further improving that reputation.
Get to know more about medals!
- A medal is a small, flat, and usually round piece of metal that has been shaped or in some way marked with a design, insignia, or other artistic rendering.
- A medal is typically awarded to a person or organization as a form of recognition. They are used to commemorate achievements and successes.
- They are also called medallions. Medals can also be used as forms of artistic expression in their own right.
- An artist who specializes on creating medals or medallions is called a medalist. A medalist is an artist who designs medallions, badges and/or coins and often also produces them.
- Military decorations are often in shapes such as crosses or stars, but are still loosely called "medals", like the star-shaped American Medal of Honor.
- The Medal of Honor is the United States of America's highest military honor, awarded for personal acts of valor above and beyond the call of duty. The medal is awarded by the President of the United States in the name of the U.S. Congress to U.S. military personnel only.
- The Victoria Cross, the Legion of Honor, and the Cross of Honour for Valour are the equivalent military awards for the United Kingdom, France, and Germany, respectively.
- First attested in English in 1578, the word medal is derived from the Middle French médaille, itself from Italian medaglia, and ultimately from the post- classical Latin medalia, meaning a coin worth half a denarius.
- The Nobel Foundation, the organization awarding the prestigious Nobel Prize, presents each winner, "an assignment for the amount of the prize, a diploma, and a gold medal..." This example of a medal would be displayed on a table or in a cabinet, rather than be worn by the winner.
- Exonumia are numismatic items (such as tokens, medals, or scrip) other than coins and paper money.
- Glitter describes an assortment of very small, flat, reflective particles. When particles are applied to surfaces, they reflect light at different angles, causing the surface to sparkle or shimmer.
- The first production of modern plastic glitter is credited to American cattle farmer and machinist Henry Ruschmann, based on a patent filled shortly after the end of the Second World War for a mechanism for cross-cutting films as well as other related inventions.
- Today over 20,000 varieties of glitter are manufactured in a vast number of different colors, sizes, and materials.
- The modern word “glitter” comes from glitra in Old Norse through Middle English.
- Prior to modern plastics, particles of glass were used to create glittering surfaces and glass glitter is still produced commercially. Prior to fabrics made with modern glitter, sequins were sewn or woven on to fabric to give it a glittering appearance.
Why buy custom medals for your next advertising campaign?
Utilization of custom made medals is an excellent way of helping improve brand awareness and visibility. You not just get to distribute them as purely promotional items, they would actually have more meaning besides that. They could be symbolic recognition of the recipient's actions and decisions. Whether it is your own workers or your loyal customers, their appreciation will certainly benefit your brand greatly.
All of the custom merchandise available here at Branders are easy to personalize as well. The personalization process is quite convenient on your part, and the myriad of designs you can choose from ensures that you are spoiled for choice. This in turn can only do wonders for any of your future publicity events or promotional campaigns.
Excellence in terms of quality, designs, and price is totally guaranteed, always. Here at Branders.com we offer high quality items at the lowest prices possible. You can also request for some free samples to be able to actually see them before you buy. Additional artwork enhancement is also available for your further customization needs here at Branders.
Buy medals and finally climb your way up the top of the promotional hill with that big boost for your next promotional event! Their inherent functionality and practicality means it would certainly contribute to a huge advantage in terms of publicity and brand awareness. Your advertising needs would be satisfied, guaranteed by these promotional items, and at the lowest possible prices as well here at Branders! Hesitate no more and start to call our toll free hotline now at (844) 806-1306 to place your orders.
[ Page 1 ]
[ Page 2 ]
[ Page 3 ]
[ Page 4 ]
[ Page 5 ]