Why choose customized mirrors for advertising your brand?
Mirrors are starting to become a popular promotional product and gift and giveaway item companies hand out. Custom mirrors
are relatively cheap so companies can afford to hand them out to nearly every customer and visitor they have. Mirrors themselves have infinite number of uses and are convenient to own and carry around. Diamonds may be a woman's best friend, but mirrors are the companion both sexes turn to more often. The practical nature of mirrors also ensure that a person will almost always have one along with him. We need mirrors to ensure we look presentable before leaving the house or going to an important meeting. Women need them when they're applying makeup. We use them to see if the clothes we're wearing match and look presentable. We can even use them for protection when we need to check our behind or look around corners. So if your business is considering a practical product that easily caters to a wide audience and will last a long time, then customized mirrors is just the right merchandise for you!
You might also like: Custom Pouches
, Custom Shakers
, Custom Socks
Here at Branders, we offer you multiple kinds of personalized mirrors
that are fully customizable to tailor fit your specific needs. In making our merchandise, we ensure that good quality material is used to ensure that your giveaway mirrors are durable, clear and highly reflective. We have different types of functional mirrors with logo you can choose from. We have simple round pocket mirrors that can be easily stored in your bag, sturdy rectangular table mirrors with various frame types that is useful to have in any office desk and ornate swivel mirrors that are a must have at any spa or saloon. You are free to decide where you'd like to imprint your business' name or logo on the promotional mirrors, whether it be at the back cover or the mirror itself. They are quite portable too and easily fit inside shirt pockets, wallets and hand bags. And every time your customers look at themselves in the mirror, they'll always see your brand. They'll soon associate the feel good emotion they have when they see their reflection to your company as well!
We also recommend: Custom Phone Cases and Sleeves
, Custom Pants
, Custom Messenger Bags
In considering a promo item for your business, you would want something different and sets you apart from the competition. You would want something that people would immediately appreciate and put to good use. Printed mirrors offer a package of affordability, practicality and convenience that few items can match. So, embark on your next marketing blitz and purchase mirrors in bulk now! Call us at our toll free number at (844) 806-1306 where our highly trained sales representatives are on standby to answer all of your queries and ensure you are 100% satisfied with our service.
What are the types of promotional mirrors you can purchase?
Here at Branders, we have several types of custom mirrors you can purchase for your promotional campaign. To help you pick the one that best matches your promotional campaign, here’s a short overview on the types of mirrors you can find on this category:
These handy mirrors are designed to be small enough to fit comfortably in your pocket or bag. They come in different shapes ranging from round mirrors, oval types and rectangular ones.
We also have desk type mirrors available in our store. They come in different mounting bases ranging from swivel stands, attachable studs and foldable plastic stands.
Self-standing travel mirror
Another nifty type of mirror we have are these self-standing mirrors! They have a folding plastic base on their back that allows them to stand by themselves. They’re perfect to bring along when you travel especially when you need to hold something else other than the mirror like for women who are applying make-up.
For those looking for a convenient and versatile type of mirror, we have these mirrors with magnets. They can be safely placed on metallic vertical surfaces and allow you to check your reflection without holding onto them.
How can you use personalized mirrors to promote your brand?
Custom mirrors are quite an effective promotional product because they’re a practical one! Practically everybody looks at their reflection in the mirror at one point in the day. Keeping ourselves neat, presentable and well-dressed before we go outside is always important especially before we go to work or meet a client. Unfortunately, many activities during our daily routine can mess up how we look. Luckily, these logo mirrors are handy to easily fix how we look. More than that, these mirrors can also be used for protection. You can use these mirrors to take a quick glimpse around a corner or see if anyone’s approaching you from behind or is following you.
To show you just how adaptable these personalized mirrors are, here are a couple of ways you can use them:
1. Decorative Piece
Aside from being a very practical promotional product, custom mirrors a staple decorative item both home and in the office! They’re often placed on top of workstations, drawers and bedside tables. They’re available in a variety of stylish designs and colors so you can pick the one that best complements the room you intend to place these mirrors in. We have the best in imprinting technology, so your business name and logo on these decorative magnets will surely be visible.
Personalized mirrors are also great as a souvenir item! If you are a hotel, a tourist agency, a daycare, a zoo, an amusement park—or any industry that people regularly visit, for that matter—you can use custom magnets to further your business, because you can be sure that people will buy them from your store as a keepsake for the lovely memories that you have been able to impart with them. Because they are relatively cheap, you can get them in bulk and get them done fast. As you can see, you can promote your brand effectively with minimal risks!
3. Giveaways and Freebies
These imprinted mirrors are also a great gift and giveaway item! Because they’re a highly practical promotional product that anyone can use, they are great for any kind of event! It may be an event for work, or for you and your family, or a holiday event, but no matter what the occasion is, you can use your artistic talent and wit to amuse your guests and event participants with the artwork or imprint that you place on your customized mirrors. Nothing gives you the most value for your money than these bulk mirrors. We have special discounts if you buy more, so it isn't a worry for your spending if you expect many participants for your event.
4. Fund Raisers and an Awareness Medium
Another fine use of our promotional mirrors are as a fund raiser item or an awareness campaign medium. As mentioned, they’re an incredibly useful and practical promotional product to have around, so you can be sure that your target audience will actually keep and use these custom mirrors. Many of our mirrors are easy and convenient to carry around and feature a respectable imprint area for you to place your brand on. Whenever people check their reflection at the mirror, they’ll see your company or organization’s logo. Since we use mirrors a lot of times every day, you can be sure that people will always have your business or message in mind.
These incredibly valuable promo items are so versatile that they can be of use beyond what have been mentioned above. Go ahead and get creative. We can accommodate your plans for a great promotional campaign!
Mirror related facts and trivia
Curious to learn more about the history of mirrors and some fun facts and trivia? We’ve compiled several interesting things we’ve found online about mirrors that you might want to know!
- Mirrors in ancient times were typically just small pools of collected water with the vessel containing the water having a dark color to it.
- As early as 6000 BC in Turkey people started manufacturing non-water mirrors. These early mirrors were usually made of obsidian, which is a naturally occurring volcanic glass. These pieces of obsidian would be cut appropriately and highly polished to give off a reflection. Around 4000 BC, the first polished copper mirrors started showing up in Mesopotamia. Around 2000 BC, the Chinese began manufacturing similar bronze mirrors.
- Fast forward to around the 16th century in Venice, and we see the first examples of glass mirrors with tin-mercury backings, which produced reflections very similar in quality to the mirrors we have today. These mirrors were ridiculously expensive due to their high quality, expensive materials, and how fragile they were for the types of transport available at the time. Eventually, the French succeeded in learning how the Venetian glass makers made the mirrors and once they started producing them, it drastically lowered the price of mirrors in Western Europe.
- The silvered-glass mirrors we use today were invented by German Chemist Justus von Liebig in 1835. He was able to create an extremely thin layer of silver on glass through the chemical reduction of silver nitrate. This process led to greater availability of affordable mirrors, making high quality mirrors available to the masses for the first time in history.
- The Italian town of Viganella gets no direct sunlight for about seven weeks each winter. In order to solve this problem, in 2006, a computer controlled mirror was installed which is approximately 25 feet by 15 feet. The mirror is controlled such that it reflects sunlight into the town’s main city square during the day time.
- Traditional mirrors are typically made with two distinct surfaces. The outermost layer is just glass. The inner layer is generally made of a very thin layer of nickel, silver, or tin. The back is then usually painted black, to further darken the pane. There is also often something like Tin applied between the silver and the glass as silver will not naturally bond to glass. Another common additive to these two layers is copper, between the silver and the black paint. This helps protect the silver in the mirror from getting damaged when handled.
- It has only been as recent as 2001 that scientists have been checking to see if various animals could recognize themselves in mirrors. Before then, it was thought that only humans had that kind of self-awareness. As it turns out though, it is still thought that most animals do not recognize that mirrors show reflections of themselves. Some animals that have been proven to be able to recognize themselves include Asian elephants, Apes, Pigs, Chimpanzees, Dolphins, Magpies, Orangutans and European Magpies.
- The largest metal mirror is a 183-cm (72-in) reflector, made by the third Earl of Rosse (1800-67), and set up at Birr Castle, Co. Offaly, Republic of Ireland in 1845. The mirror was made of speculum metal (an alloy of copper and tin). With it, Lord Rosse discovered the spiral forms of the galaxies. It was last used in 1909, but was restored with a mirror made of aluminium in 1998.
-Irene Braun (Germany) has a collection of 698 different pocket mirrors, as of 10 June 2010, which she has collected for 25 years. All of her pocket mirrors are promotional mirrors that have advertisements of various companies on the back.
Your next successful promotional campaign is just a phone call away!
As you can see, promotional mirrors are a great way to promote any business. They combine utility, affordability and practicality into one unbeatable package. You simply can’t go wrong with using cheap mirrors to increase your brands visibility. You won’t ever need to pay absurd rates for advertisements!
So what are you waiting for? Don't miss out on this opportunity and place your orders for these custom mirrors today! Just call us at our toll free number (844) 806-1306 and get in touch with our friendly sales representatives. We'll also help you personalize your items exactly how you want them. Just prepare the logo, symbol, text, insignia, or artwork you want to use, and choose the imprint color you want for your graphics and font. You can opt to include your location and contact details so loyal customers and potential clients can reach you at the drop of a hat. Keep in mind that your imprint will depend on the material of the item and the available imprint methods, but rest assured that we're committed to giving you the best quality customization every time. Best of all, we offer you these mirrors at the best discounts possible! You won't find a better deal anywhere else than here at Branders.
[ Page 1 ]
[ Page 2 ]
[ Page 3 ]
[ Page 4 ]
[ Page 5 ]