Why choose customized mousepads for advertising your brand?
The mousepad is a staple for each home and office where computers are present. It is made up of rubber-like material designed to provide better traction for a computer mouse and to provide computer users with more precision, speed, and comfort hence, they are a gift to almost every computer addicts around, as these little pieces of thin sheets have made their lives easier whether it is for professional use or leisure gaming. Almost every one of us in this generation is a computer user and with that fact why not turn ordinary mousepads into custom mousepads? It is a perfect promo item and why? Everyone loves to use computer and certainly a bunch of mousepads with logo can provide your brand the "traction" that it needs.
You might also like: Custom Multi Tools, Custom Notebooks, Custom Padfolios
Mousepad traces its very first existence in the late 1960's when a man named Jack Kelley designed a keyboard that has an inset portion, somewhat a smooth, gliding surface that serves as a support area for the mouse and it eventually evolved into a mousepad. Personalized mousepads also come in variety which makes it a perfect promotional product. There are these early versions of customized mousepads which have the semi-rectangular shape with the smooth surface above, customizable for logo and copy placements. You can also have the printed mousepads come in the form of mousepads with padded wrist rest and this is great if you want your brand to reach a specific number of audience, particularly those who use computer in long hours where fatigue is sure to set in.
For every merchandise the consumers can have the specialized, custom mousepads as a giveaway especially in malls and computer stores. Promotional mousepads are also a perfect gift item inside business and tradeshow events such as product launching and showrooms. These customized items are also great giveaways inside school events especially for students since they are bound to computer usage all year long and most of all they are perfect giveaways as an incentive item for employees who excel in their jobs that a little reward such as giveaway mousepads might inspire them to perform their tasks better.
We also recommend: Custom Shot Glasses, Custom Shorts, Custom Shopping Bags
A compelling fact: In the year 2007, Firefox made its own mousepads for the sole purpose of promoting the brand and since then it has been one of the most popular web browsers in the world, garnering around 450 million users. You can do the same for your brand with mousepads in bulk. All you have to do is dial in our toll-free number at 877-272-6337 to place your orders and start provide "traction" to your brand.
Personalize Branders' Custom Mousepads with your own Logo
Get your own great promotional campaign for your brand up and running and ready to start, and let us give you that much-needed extra boost with our wide selection of promo items available. While browsing through our catalog of cheap mouse pads, you will eventually get to see for yourself what you would consider the ideal option for you. Our inventory includes various kinds of awesome mouse pads—rectangular ones, with wrist rests, novelty-shaped, leather, etc.—each also coming in various styles, designs, materials, and colors. All of them are highly customizable as well. Here is an overview for this category:
This has been the typical incarnation of mouse pads in use through the past few decades. Try to keep it simple and wholly straightforward with these rectangular pads. They provide sufficient utility for just about any scenario.
With wrist rests
These ones include padded wrist rests for better ergonomics. With the user's comfort in mind, the design certainly takes care of not just the mouse zooming through the pad, but also the person's wrist as the mouse is being used, typically for significant hours.
These circular ones provide the same level of functionality in a slightly more compact design. Retain the usability in a smaller package with these circle pads.
Get designs and shapes beyond the usual available to truly have your pads stand out. Of course, they all still allow your mouse to move seamlessly across the surface, with nary a hiccup.
Have a durable surface and a sturdy package in general with leather pads. Despite the high-quality and the durability they bestow upon the pads, these leather ones are still relatively cheap and ideal for any potential use you see fit.
What are mousepads typically used for?
Some people might simply consider them as "just computer accessories" but their high practicality and functionality essentially makes them almost a requirement for each and every personal computer user today. The ever-rising use of various computer systems as well as the significant increases in internet access acros the world is more than enough proof of their significant possible usage. This certainly makes them an integral part of modern living today.
You could utilize them as standard-issue items for your own company's employees. This is most especially useful nowadays as most companies typically use desktop computers in their offices, so they will certainly see much use. If your company is indeed one of those, including your bulk mouse pads as standard for them would be a breeze. If not, the incentive to provide them with these custom made mouse pads is still there as people today typically have their own personal computers at home so they will still be able to see significant usage from among your work force. Thus, your own employees will truly appreciate this gesture, and will further reinforce loyalty to your company among them.
Of course, you could easily have them as relatively cheap company souvenirs or even as giveaway items in your promotional campaigns. The prevalent usage of personal computers nowadays would quickly make them highly sought-after items. This could serve two-purposes: they get to attract people towards your brand, and also to keep them as your loyal customers as well. And of course, those who use them to begin with will surely appreciate having such handy and practical items from their favorite company.
Regardless of the chosen mousepad form you opt to distribute, in any possible designs, styles, and colors, they would most definitely be considered useful and very practical items to get. In some instances they could also provide additional functions too. Whether it is in your next corporate giveaway, as an additional item for your employees, or the upcoming promotional campaign your company has in store, whoever gets to have your printable mouse pad would surely be completely satisfied and truly appreciative of your company and brand.
Get to know more about mouse pads!
- Mousepads are surfaces used for placing and moving a computer mouse. The first dedicated mousepad was designed in 1969.
- Mousepads provide the ideal surface for better control, comfort, and convenience for moving and using a mouse.
- Some mousepads increase ergonomics by providing a padded wrist rest.
- The first mouse was invented in the 1960s by Douglas Engelbart. The name comes from the fact that early versions have a cord attached to the device, making it look like a tail and thus generally resembling the common mouse.
- When optical mice were first released into the market, they required special mousepads for proper use. Modern optical mice can be used to an acceptable degree of accuracy on paper and other surfaces. Of course, they would still benefit greatly from having dedicated mousepads as their surfaces. Mousepads are still able to provide more comfort, better speed, and higher accuracy when using a mouse.
- With the rise of "e-Sports" and computer gaming, there have been a myriad of specific designs for "gaming" mousepads, all of which aiming to provide maximum functionality in just about any possible motion and scenario.
- Neoprene is a synthetic rubber produced by polymerization of chloroprene. Neoprene exhibits good chemical stability, and maintains flexibility over a wide temperature range.
- Neoprene is produced by free-radical polymerization of chloroprene. In commercial production, this polymer is prepared by free radical emulsion polymerization. Polymerization is initiated using potassium persulfate.
- Neoprene was invented by DuPont scientists on April 17, 1930 after Dr Elmer K. Bolton of DuPont attended a lecture by Fr Julius Arthur Nieuwland, a professor of chemistry at the University of Notre Dame.
- Polyester are mostly made into fabrics and used extensively in apparel and home furnishing. Polyester is also used in other applications, like in filters, bottles, wire insulation as well as a finish on high-quality food products.
- Poly(vinyl chloride), commonly abbreviated PVC, is the third-most widely produced polymer, after polyethylene and polypropylene.
- PVC was accidentally synthesized at least twice in the 19th century.
- Leather is a durable and flexible material created by the tanning of animal rawhide and skin, often cattle hide.
- Various tanning processes transform hides and skins into leather.
Why buy custom mousepads for your next advertising campaign?
The level of technology available today and the popularity of personal computer systems mean that a good mouse pad will easily see extensive use nowadays. Their practicality and high levels of functionality makes them a guarantee in appealing to just about anybody out there in the world. They could easily come in various sizes, and designs, featuring a myriad of shapes too and utilizing different materials and in varying colors as well. Everyone would most definitely want to have some of your unique mouse pads!
And it is through their own innate functionality and practicality that they will be able to see much use, and therefore provide much visibility for the brand placed on them. Thus they will be able to further cement the loyalty of current customers, as well as increase brand awareness and familiarity among future ones. Their extensive use nowadays by just about everyone would do wonders in terms of publicity and visibility of your logo, insignia, or message placed on each item.
With their very low prices, cheaper than ever from here at Branders.com as well, you can never go wrong with any of them for your next advertising event or promotional giveaway. Regardless of the number of orders you make to us, you will always have the assurance of only the best in terms of quality, designs, and price. Whatever material, design, color, and style you choose, in any quantity you order, expect only the best from us. You can also request for some free samples to be able to see them before you buy. Additional artwork enhancement is also available for your further customization needs here at Branders.
Point and click your way to the very top of the promotional mountain by getting your very own promotional products! Their inherent functionality and extensive prevalence in today's modern world means it would lead to a huge advantage for your company's publicity efforts and with improving brand awareness. Your advertising needs would be satisfied with these, and at the lowest possible prices as well! Call our toll free hotline at 877-272-6337 to place your orders and our friendly and helpful sales representatives will gladly assist you.
[ Page 1 ]
[ Page 2 ]
[ Page 3 ]
[ Page 4 ]
[ Page 5 ]