Why choose customized name tags for advertising your brand?
By definition, a name is something that a person owns in his or her own right. It is the one thing that cannot be taken away by anybody. Imprinting your name and logo designs over a bunch of these custom name tags
will give your business the same distinction. The distinction that your brand is one-of-a-kind, and nobody will ever duplicate you that will boost your promotions big time. If you are planning to make a brand launch in one of your tradeshow events, these customized merchandise items are your best allies should you aim to make your brand a recognizable entity in the market. Let these printed name tags bear the image of your logo to let your customers remind of your existence in the scene.
You might also like: Personalized Backpacks
, Personalized Can Holders
, Personalized Cooler Bags
What will be the uses of giveaway name tags that will make a strong case to your audience? For starters, these promotional product freebies are essential in heavily-congested places like schools, offices, and any other public and private enterprises where there is a demand for thorough identification. In other words, people won't be shying away from these promo item gimmes. They will immensely help your customers to identify and take note of each other. Name tags with logo can also come in handy in events where organizers are demanded to get themselves identified at all times. Whatever the purpose is, these specialized name tags will popularize your brand in no time.
For the marketing aspects of your promotions, these customized name tags will provide everything that you need. They are made of various customizable material excellent for your name and logo designs. They are also comprised of diverse variants which will be vital to maximize the potential of your marketing strategies. You can simply choose which variant will fit with your branding theme so you can get the best results. Because of the nature of their function, these personalized name tags
are excellent gift options to schools, companies, businesses, organizations, and more. Tapping all of these sectors will open up huge possibilities of marketing for you. Make sure to seize the opportunities and play your cards right.
We also recommend: Custom Dress Shirts
, Custom Cup Sleeves
, Custom Cinch Packs
The nice thing about these promotional name tags is that they are extremely affordable. If you are only allocated a modest budget to proceed with your marketing operations, then custom name tags are definitely for you. For the cheap price you are paying, you will be getting remarkable returns for your business. Go ahead and order name tags in bulk. Dial our toll-free number now!
What are the types of promotional name tags that you can customize?
Name tags, also known as identification cards or badges, are a must have for any office or establishments and are also a great addition for conferences, trade summits and business fairs. Hence picking the right type of name tag is important. Here at Branders, you’ll find we have quite a few types of name tags available for you to choose from. To help you with your purchase, here is a short guide discussing picking the right type of name tag:
The first thing you should consider is the size of the name tag. The size of the name tag will dictate the type of information you can cram in. If you use a 3” by 1” name badge, putting anything else other than person’s name and company logo will make the surface look very cramped. Now, this is not to say that small tags are terrible. There are some cases where a small name tag is more optimal than a bulkier one. Nurses, for example, can make due with a smaller tag that is large enough to have their name seen but small enough so that it does not get in the way of their tasks.
Of course, if you want a card with more detail and information inside, you should get a larger one. 3”x 2” or bigger sizes can let you place all sorts of information on the front and back of the card. The bigger sizes allows you to place more details like the person’s photo, description of his position, more details about your company, person to contact in case of emergencies, ID number and etc.
There is also the issue of the type of material you’d like to use. The two commonly used materials for name tags are metal and plastic. Plastic cards are lighter, and can be bent and still go back to their original shape. Some of them come with a jeweler’s pin or a clip to attach the tag to your shirt. Others come with a lanyard that you can wear to conveniently wear the name tags. Metal name tags on the other hand are made of lightweight metal like aluminum. They’re usually much more resilient and they can have magnetic backings that do not puncture clothing as a way to attach them. Unfortunately, if you are planning to hand name tags to people with a pacemaker, it is suggested that you use a non-metallic type as metallic name tags can interfere with the machine.
Why are promotional name tags important and how can you use them to promote your brand?
In any business, the use of name tags are imperative and something you can’t do without. Regardless if your employees have a prescribed uniform, a dress code is in place or your employees dress casually, name tags immediately identify them as belonging to your company or establishment. They also help you in identifying the name and department or organization the wearer belongs to. They’re also important for security reasons as name tags serve as identification cards and will help greatly in determining if a person is authorized to be inside your office premises. To help break the ice and help people familiarize with each other during conferences, name tags are superb.
Aside from being practical, name tags are also a way for you make your business to a wide audience. They have a respectable imprint area and you can put your company’s name along with your stylish logo. You can also put various designs or your company’s color motif to better accentuate the design. There are various types of colors available for you to choose from and virtually only your imagination is the limit on the type of design and prints you’d like your name tags to sport
Employees going to work, around town or even walking in your office complex wearing your custom name tags will be helping in making your brand highly visible to a lot of people. Having your people wear custom name tags inside your facilities will also increase the overall impact your company leaves on your visitors.
Fun facts and trivia
Want to know more about names, IDs and general trivia? Well, here are a couple of stuff you might not know about!
- The study of people’s name is called “Anthroponymy”. It is a branch of “Onomastics” which is the study of all names including those of places and phenomena.
- In most European countries, a person’s personal name is followed by his surname. In China and Japan however, the opposite is true. An exception to this is the European country of Hungary - there they use the surname first before the personal name.
- “Nomen est omen” is an old Roman saying that means “Name is destiny. This is because Romans believed that a person’s name dictated his path in life and that each name is perfectly suited and fitting for the person who carries it. You can then see why Romans took naming an individual quite seriously.
- Some famous fictional character’s full names: Barbie’s (the doll) is “Barbie Millicent Roberts” and the old gentleman from the board game Monopoly is “Stanly Monopoly AKA Rich Uncle Pennybags”.
- In the United States, over 4000 names are used by approximately 90% of the female population. Males on the other hand only use about 1,300 for 90% of the population.
- In Indonesia, it is customary for people to change their names if they suffer a serious misfortune or have experienced quite a stroke of adversity.
- In most countries, surnames are passed down from father to child. In Iceland however, they still practice the Scandinavian patronymic tradition of naming children for their father. For example, a father by the name of Thor (a very popular Icelandic name) would name his son Jon Thorson and his daughter Anna Thordottir. Also, women do not acquire their husband's surname
- Traditionally, the Ojibway Indians of North America each had two names. The second name was however never spoken aloud as they considered it dangerous to do so.
- Every person has the right to a name according to article 24-3 of the U.N. International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights
- It is common in West Africa to name a child for the day of the week on which he was born. Adojoa for Monday, Abla for Tuesday, Aku for Wednesday, Awo for Thursday, Afua for Friday, Ama for Saturday and Awushie for Sunday.
- Names usually have meaning attached to them depending on the culture. In Greek, Alexander meant “defender of men”, Irene meant “peace”, Barbara meant “Foreign Woman”, Ursula denoted a “little she bear”, Philip meant “lover of horses”. In Hebrew, David means “beloved”. The male name “Harold” came from the Germanic word meaning “army rule”. Winowa came from the Sioux word meaning 'first-born daughter’. Felix on the other hand means “Happy” in Latin.
- Jonathan Swift, in his novel Gulliver’s Travels, actually invented a new female name – “Vanessa’
So what are you waiting for? Get your promotional name tags today!
As we’ve shown you, promotional name tags are an indispensable promotional accessory to any business. They set your people apart from the competition and they serve as a way to help establish your business’ identity. Plus, they feature a highly strategic imprint area that will showcase your logo or brand for maximum brand visibility. People wearing your promotional name tags are practically walking advertisements for your business! And since these are a practical promotional product that people will keep, you can rest assure that they provide continuous exposure for your business for a long time.
So what are you waiting for? Don't miss out on this opportunity and place your orders for these custom name tags today! Just call us at our toll free number 877-272-6337 and get in touch with our friendly sales representatives. We'll also help you personalize your items exactly how you want them. Just prepare the logo, symbol, text, insignia, or artwork you want to use, and choose the imprint color you want for your graphics and font. You can opt to include your location and contact details so loyal customers and potential clients can reach you at the drop of a hat. Keep in mind that your imprint will depend on the material of the item and the available imprint methods, but rest assured that we're committed to giving you the best quality customization every time. Best of all, we offer you these great name tags at the best discounts possible! You won't find a better deal anywhere else than here at Branders. Get your promotional name tags now!
[ Page 1 ]
[ Page 2 ]
[ Page 3 ]
[ Page 4 ]
[ Page 5 ]