Why choose customized pens for advertising your brand?
Pens are the quintessential promotional items. Come to think of it, because of the prevalence of custom pens, people rarely buy them anymore, they just rely on the giveaway pens that companies and other establishments seem to constantly hand out. Choosing a promotional product is an investment: you have to be sure that your promotional product would really get your name out there. Aside from that, you have to be sure that the promotional product that you hand out is of nothing but the highest quality—since it’s your brand name that’s on the line when you use a giveaway item for your advertising campaign. If you’re looking for a tried and tested promotional item, then consider getting pens with logo!
You might also like: Custom Pet Bandanas, Custom Pet Bowls and Scoops, Custom Phone Cases and Sleeves
Customized pens are cost-effective: they require very little investment, since they are very easy to manufacture and imprint. Thus, they can easily be produced in bulk. They are versatile: they’d fit into any promotional campaign you have in mind for your business. They are casual items that people will never say no to. Other products such as t-shirts, caps, and bags might not be accepted by people for various reasons, and thus the item is wasted. But pens—who would say no to a free pen? They do not take a lot of space. Printed pens are the perfect office and business merchandise for all seasons, actually, you don’t even need to have a reason to give them out: just give them away as a gift, or as a tradeshow giveaway!
We at Branders.com recognize the opportunity that promotional pens opens up for your business. We have a wide variety of personalized pens in our collection; choose your next promo item! We have capped pens, retractable pens and rollerball pens, as well as metal pens in all colors. We have everything: from elegant pens that would make for the best executive gifts, and casual capped pens for bulk handouts. Choose the one that you think would most suit you promotional campaign and logo.
We also recommend: Custom Rain Ponchos, Custom Puzzles, Custom Pullovers
With these highly-utilized items comes an opportunity: since they are always used, they would make for excellent promotional items. There’s a guarantee that they will be used frequently, and thus will increase your brand exposure. Imprint these items with your logo so as to get your name out there—choose the one that you think will most suit the season, or the target audience. These items are long-lasting and practical. To make the most of these business pens, couple the promotional campaign with a thorough market research so as to be sure of which products really can make a difference for your company. Choose the one (or ones) that you think would most suit your promotional campaign. Call our toll free line now for your orders, or for assistance. Our friendly and dedicated account managers are ready to assist you. We at Branders.com are dedicated to giving you nothing but the best in terms of products and services. Order pens in bulk now. Call our toll-free hotline right now to talk to our dedicated account managers—we’ll be happy to help you choose the perfect item for your business, or update you with our latest offers and promos.
Brander's Custom Pens imprinted with your custom logo
Get started with your own great promotional campaign for your brand now, and let us give you that extra advertising push with our wide selection of promo items available. While browsing through our catalog of custom logo pens, you will eventually get to see for yourself what you would consider the first choice for you. Our inventory includes various kinds of pens with company logo—ballpoint, fountain, rollerball, designer, etc.—each also coming in various styles, designs, materials, and colors. All of them are easily customizable to boot. Here is an overview for this category:
The first patent for a ballpoint pen was issued in 1888. Ever since then it has become the most prevalent writing instrument in the world today. Millions are manufactured and sold each day, so availability will hardly be an issue. Choose ballpoints for a reliable, quality writing instrument as your personalized pen.
Fountain pens are of the earliest designs of pens. Even after several centuries they are still quite popular writing tools today. Unlike earlier nib pens, thy have their own reservoir of ink. Get fountain pens if you want the type that have endured through the centuries, improved further by technological advancements today.
Rollerballs provide the advantages found in ballpoint pens but using a distinct type of ink. The properties of these less viscous inks give rollerball pens their specific writing qualities.
Get a corresponding increase in price for the corresponding increase in sophistication and design features. Have finely-crafted and well-made designer pens for that next level.
You can easily have pens with atypical designs with these novelty pens. You could easily make them stand out even more with their designs that could really catch anyone's attention.
Plastic is a relatively modern material used in just about anything. They are relatively cheap to make, and also quite durable. Get cost-effective plastic pens now.
Metal pens provide further strength in a pen's body. Depending on the metal used, they could also add more style and sophistication to the overall design of the pens as well.
Bic pens have become one of the most iconic writing instruments in the last few centuries. Get pens from an iconic brand like Bic today.
What are the typical uses of pens?
Pens are very practical items that definitely see extensive use by almost anyone today. They are especially quite important for the office environment, although of course they can see use in various settings as well, most especially in schools. Having a high level of functionality coupled with the potentially varying designs further increases its appeal to people, whatever they may be.
They are ubiquitous items in offices today. They could easily be made available and distributed to your personnel for their own use. If you choose your custom engraved pens wisely, they could easily last a long time despite the frequency of use they may get. In the meantime, your brand or logo are always visible along the pen's body as well. Your employees would certainly appreciate being able to make use of highly reliable and practical imprinted pens from the very company they are working for.
They could also be easily utilized as souvenirs or even as freebies during promotional giveaways and other events. They are one of, if not the, primary writing tools in use in the world today. Just about everyone uses them to write nowadays, and therefore the demand for such items will always be there. With your brand name, logo, or custom insignia imprinted on them, they could easily serve as mobile billboards and moving ads, visible to just about anyone out there that would be able to get their hands on one of these.
With the range of possibilities for promo pens starting from cheap, but still high quality and very useful ones, to more exquisitely made and styled designer versions, all possible target markets are covered. And of course all of them share the innate functionality and practicality that all of them have, reliable to use each and every time, well-made items and quite durable regardless of how many times you write, or how long.
Get to know more about pens!
- A ballpoint pen dispenses ink by rolling a small hard sphere, usually 0.7–1.2 mm and made of brass, steel or tungsten carbide. The ink dries almost immediately on contact with paper.
- A fountain pen uses water-based liquid ink delivered through a nib. The ink flows from a reservoir through a "feed" to the nib, then through the nib, due to capillary action and gravity.
- A rollerball pen dispenses a water-based liquid or gel ink through a ball tip similar to that of a ballpoint pen. The less-viscous ink is more easily absorbed by paper than oil-based ink, and the pen moves more easily across a writing surface.
- Ancient Egyptians had developed writing on papyrus scrolls when scribes used thin reed brushes or reed pens from the Juncus maritimus or sea rush.
- Reed pens continued to be used until the Middle Ages although they were slowly replaced by quills from about the 7th century.
- The earliest recorded use of a pen using a reservoir for the ink dates back to the 10th Century.
- Paper is a thin material produced by pressing together moist fibers, typically cellulose pulp derived from wood, rags or grasses, and drying them into flexible sheets. It is a versatile material and has seen varying uses.
- Paper, and the pulp papermaking process, was said to be developed in China during the early 2nd century AD, but the earliest archaeological fragments of paper derive from the 2nd century BC.
- The word "paper" is etymologically derived from Latin papyrus, which is a thick, paper-like material used in Ancient Egypt and other cultures for writing before the arrival of paper into the Middle East and Europe. Although paper is etymologically derived from papyrus, the two are produced very differently and the development of modern paper is separate from the development of papyrus.
- A dip pen (or nib pen) consists of a metal nib with capillary channels, like that of a fountain pen, mounted on a handle or holder, often made of wood. A dip pen usually has no ink reservoir and must be repeatedly recharged with ink while drawing or writing.
- The ink brush is the traditional writing implement in East Asian calligraphy. The body of the brush can be made from either bamboo, or rarer materials such as red sandalwood, glass, ivory, silver, and gold.
- A quill is a pen made from a flight feather of a large bird, most often a goose. Quills were used as instruments for writing with ink before the metal dip pen, the fountain pen, and eventually the ballpoint pen came into use.
- A reed pen is cut from a reed or bamboo, with a slit in a narrow tip. Its mechanism is essentially similar to that of a quill.
- Aluminum is a chemical element with symbol Al and atomic number 13. It is a silvery white, soft, ductile metal.
- Platinum is a chemical element with symbol Pt and atomic number 78. It is a dense, malleable, ductile, highly unreactive, precious, gray-white transition metal.
- Bic is based in Clichy, France, and was founded in 1945 by Baron Marcel Bich. They are most well-known for their ballpoint pens.
Why buy customized pens for your next advertising campaign?
Pens are very practical items and the importance of such writing instruments are an ever-present aspect of life even today. Whether at offices, or schools, or even just at home, they will definitely see much use. With various styles available as well, the possible demographics one can target are near-limitless. And besides, no one would deny getting such functional items like your special pens!
In addition, they are highly customizable and comes in various designs and in different sizes. They have their own distinct features that allows you the freedom to choose from the wide selection of our catalog. Their extensive use nowadays by just about everyone would do wonders in terms of publicity and visibility of your logo, insignia, or message placed on each custom pen. Brand awareness and familiarity will only benefit in any of your target markets covered by your advertising campaign or promotional event.
Irrespective of the number of orders you make to us, you will always have the guarantee of only excellence in terms of quality, designs, and price. Here at Branders.com we offer high quality items at the lowest prices possible. You can also request for some free samples to be able to actually see them before you buy. Additional artwork enhancement is also available for your further customization needs here at Branders.
Write-up your next big boost for your next promotional event with our awesome pens! Their high functionality and practicality means it would lead to a huge advantage for your company's publicity efforts. Your advertising needs would be satisfied guaranteed by these promotional items, and at the lowest possible prices as well here at Branders! So, what are you waiting for? Call our toll free hotline now at 877-272-6337 to place your orders.
[ Page 1 ]
[ Page 2 ]
[ Page 3 ]
[ Page 4 ]
[ Page 5 ]