Why choose customized pet tags for advertising your brand?
Using pet tags is one of the best ways you can keep your pets safe. For most of us, a pet dog or cat is considered as a part of the family. As such, we want to do everything to ensure their safety. Pet tags can be handy in helping you recover your lost pet. Finding a canine or feline is virtually impossible without a tag. The main use of pet tags is to allow people to contact you in case your pet gets lost. They help release you from worrying about how to find your pet.
You might also like: Custom Litter Bags, Custom Mousepads, Custom Pennants
Pet tags provide basic information about your pet. It indicates current medical conditions that the dog or cat may be suffering from. You may also include allergies and other health issues on the tag. More importantly, you should put your contact information such as your phone number or address so that the finder of your lost pet will be able to return them to you. Pet tags are made from different materials as well as comes in a variety of styles to choose from. They come with a hole and can be hung from a collar. They make a great giveaway to pet stores and also excellent as a gift to pet lovers.
Aside from keeping animals safe, custom pet tags are exceptional as a promotional product as well. Customized pet tags possess a wide imprint area that you can customize with your corporate logo or company name. So while helping pet owners retrieve their lost dog or cat, you can get your brand promoted at the same time. As a promo item, you can show off your logo to potential customers using printed pet tags. The merchandise will effectively promote your brand whenever customers use the giveaway pet tags. Truly, you can feel confident using pet tags with logo as your advertising material.
We also recommend: Custom Stickers, Custom Shot Glasses, Custom Scarves
Personalized pet tags are affordable compared to the traditional forms of advertising. But despite the cost, they are effective in building up your brand nonetheless. Promotional pet tags can help beef up your tradeshow or corporate event. Showing that you care for pets is a good way of making an impression on your potential customers. Give out custom pet tags and you can see the difference that they can make in your business. So go ahead. Call our toll free number at 877-272-6337 and place your orders for pet tags in bulk. This way, you can give yourself some peace of mind when promoting your brand.
Custom Pet Tags from Branders imprinted with your custom logo
Get your own great promotional campaign for your brand up and running now, and let us give you that extra advertising boost with our wide selection of promo merchandise available. While browsing through our catalog of various styles of logo pet tags, you will inevitably get to see for yourself what you would consider the first choice for you. Our inventory includes various kinds of imprinted pet tags—tags with rectangular or circular shapes, aluminum or plastic with novelty shapes, electronic tags, etc.— each also coming in various styles, designs, and colors. All of them are easily customizable to boot. Here is an overview for this category:
Typical tag shapes
Whether rectangular or circular, these are the usual shapes used for them. They are relatively simple in design and are more than enough to satisfy the main requirements of such tags.
Plastic is a relatively modern material and a very versatile one as well. It provides the needed functionality and practicality in a lighter package.
Aluminum has the high durability one would want on their tags. Get an ever reliable aluminum tag today.
Electronic tags allows you to record a ten second message. This could potentially help in further identifying pets when they are lost. They provide a great alternative to typical tags in use.
Of course, the tags can come in various shapes. Go beyond the usual with tags shaped like a bone, paws, or even a fire hydrant. Let the novelty shapes make them a bit more special.
What are the typical uses of pet tags?
Pet tags are tags worn on collars or harnesses of pets. They are primarily used for identification and providing important information about the pet wearing them. This way, they are quite helpful in finding the owners of lost pets, and of course in being able to return them to begin with. Their inherent functions make them one of the most important items to have especially when you are a pet owner.
Your pet dog tags are almost a natural choice to sell as your company's souvenir items. This is most especially effective in your promotional campaigns when your company is directly involved in the pet industry, or your business operates within a relevant market. They could quite easily become very useful to several people and that will certainly be a beneficial development for your brand.
You can even go beyond and give it away for free, no strings attached. With the extensive presence of pets in modern society today, a lot of people out there would definitely want to have your pet collar tags. Therefore, one might see the potential for its utilization as a part of a promotional campaign as freebies; its usefulness is quite high, the appeal is most certainly there, and thus the potential for high visibility for the imprinted logo, insignia, or message is definitely present. And they are very cost-effective too, easy to produce in high numbers at very affordable prices.
Their high practicality and the high quality used in their production can only mean that they will always be in demand. Whether it is in your next corporate freebie, or the upcoming promotional campaign your company has in the future, or even as giveaways for your own employees' benefit, whoever gets to have these would surely be satisfied with them.
Get to know more about pet tags!
- Pet tags are small tags attached to pets' collars or harnesses. They typically provide useful information about the pet.
- Information included in pet tags typically serve to help in identification as well as providing license information or more information about the pet's owner. Other information like the pet's important medical history can also be included.
- Some organizations recommend not putting a pet's name on an ID tag because, in an ownership dispute over a stray dog, the original owner could use the pet's name to demonstrate that the pet recognizes the name and therefore has an association with that owner. Others believe that a lost pet might feel more comfortable if strangers call it by its own name, so the name should be on the tag. Also, if a stray dog slips out of his collar, or is skittish, there is a greater chance of controlling him if his name is used.
- Pet tags typically are either made of metal or plastic. Such materials provide much durability and can easily retain information included with the tags.
- Pet tags are very helpful in finding and/or returning lost pets.
- The resemblance of human identification tags to this method of display led to military identification tags being called dog tags. "Dog tag" in this case is an informal term, derived from the resemblance from typical pet tags on dogs. The tags are primarily used for the identification of dead and wounded soldiers, and to convey essential basic medical information.
- These are usually made from a corrosion-resistant metal although they have been made from whatever was available.
- Aluminum is a chemical element with symbol Al and atomic number 13. It is a silvery white, soft, ductile metal. Aluminium is the third most abundant element (after oxygen and silicon), and the most abundant metal in the Earth's crust.
- Aluminum was selected as the material to use for the 100 ounces (2.8 kg) capstone of the Washington Monument in 1884, a time when one ounce (30 grams) cost the daily wage of a common worker on the project.
- The various names of Aluminum are derived from its status as a base of alum. It is borrowed from Old French; its ultimate source, alumen, in turn is a Latin word that literally means "bitter salt".
- A plastic material is any of a wide range of synthetic or semi-synthetic organic solids that are moldable. Plastics are typically organic polymers of high molecular mass, but they often contain other substances. They are usually synthetic, most commonly derived from petrochemicals, but many are partially natural.
- The word plastic is derived from the Greek plastikos, meaning capable of being shaped or molded.
- The domestic dog is also known as man's best friend. They are the first domesticated animal.
- The domestic cat is a small, usually furry, and domesticated animal. They are carnivorous mammals.
Why buy custom pet tags for your next advertising campaign?
The inclusion of cheap pet tags is an ideal course of action for your next promotional campaign. Whether as straight out giveaways or sold as cheap souvenirs from your company, you can quite easily benefit from such an extensive brand coverage and visibility. The practicality and natural functionality these easily personalized merchandise have will do wonders to your efforts of brand promotion. A lot of people would most certainly appreciate getting such items, especially for all the pet owners out there.
As previously mentioned, all of the unique pet tags in the catalog here at Branders are very easy to personalize. The whole process of customizing them is quite convenient on your part, and the myriad of designs you can choose from ensures that you are not bereft of any choices. This in turn can only do wonders for any of your future publicity events or promotional campaigns.
You always have a 100% guarantee of excellence and high quality from among our advertising items. Here at Branders.com we offer high quality items at the lowest prices possible. You can also request for some free samples to be able to actually see them before you buy. Additional artwork enhancement is also available for your further customization needs here at Branders.
Seize the day for your next big boost now for your next promotional event with our pet identification tags! Their high functionality and practicality means it would lead to a huge advantage for your company's publicity efforts. Your advertising needs would be satisfied guaranteed by these promotional items, and at the lowest possible prices as well here at Branders! So, what are you waiting for? Call our toll free hotline now at 877-272-6337 to place your orders.
[ Page 1 ]
[ Page 2 ]
[ Page 3 ]
[ Page 4 ]
[ Page 5 ]