Why choose customized phone cases and sleeves for advertising your brand?
Looking back at almost 20 years ago, the first models of cell phone were exclusively used by people belonging to upper class, as they were expensive and very limited then that average people do not buy their benefits. But in such a short span of time, the mobile phone has exploded into a basic necessity that everyone owns, and it does not matter which class do they belong in. It provides instant, and portable, and affordable communication whether at home or on the go, that a normal telephone would not be able to provide. With the constant evolution of mobile phones, so does the need for promotional phone cases. If you are looking to take your brand into full-scale market invasion, then turn yourself into handy, custom phone cases and sleeves.
You might also like: Custom Picture Frames, Custom Pill Holders, Custom Playing Cards
With the mobile phone as a basic necessity item, it has also taken the mobile phone cases as it is today. With billions of phone users all around the world, they will surely appreciate free phone cases and sleeves with logo. With the cell phone being an important gadget and all of that, your customized phone cases and sleeves will go a long way. The cell phone users would always want to give protection to their beloved gadget from drops, smudges, and scratches that can damage the phone and at the same time, you are constantly moving and promoting your brand. The printed phone cases and sleeves also allows the user to provide additional style to the phone, giving it a different look.
The material itself is customizable, perfect for your business logo and copy, or any message you want to say to your audience. These promotional phone cases and sleeves are also available in different colors and designs, a perfect giveaway item to stylish people who want to stand out among others. The personalized phone cases and sleeves also come in variety such as single storage phone cases and there are also phone cases with logo with double or more pockets, in different sizes. This allows you to cater to mobile phone users of different kinds and needs. You can have them as free gift items in their next merchandise or so. With cell phone being a basic necessity, these giveaway phone cases and sleeves will be great as your next promo item.
We also recommend: Custom Pouches, Custom Polo Shirts, Custom Poker Chips
Mobile phones have surely evolved from a complex, expensive item that only few can afford to a global phenomenon everyone recognizes and with that so as the need for mobile phone cases and sleeves. In your next business or tradeshow event, why not give the world what it wants? Just call the toll-free number of (844) 806-1306 to order phone cases and sleeves in bulk. These custom phone cases and sleeves might just be your key to transform your brand into a global icon.
Personalize Branders' Custom Phone Cases and Sleeves with your own Logo
Get started with your own great promotional campaign for your brand now, and let us give you that much-needed extra boost with our wide selection of promo items available. While browsing through our catalog of imprinted phone cases and sleeves, you will eventually get to see for yourself what you would consider the ideal option for you. Our inventory includes various kinds of cheap cell phone cases—silicone phone cases, neoprene sleeves, phone holders, etc.—each also coming in various styles, designs, materials, and colors. All of them are highly customizable as well. Here is an overview for this category:
As the ubiquitous phone accessory, phone cases would certainly be popular to just about anyone with a smartphone today.
Phone sleeves are a slightly different way of keeping your smartphone tucked away and safe. They are typically made light to avoid burdening further with some more added weight.
Keep your phone safe and secure with phone holders. Have them within easy reach without having them directly lying on your table or desktop.
Make your phone stand out, and keep on standing for your convenience with phone stands. They enable you to still see your phone's display without having to hold it yourself.
Neoprene is a very flexible material and a versatile one as well. Get neoprene sleeves for high flexibility each and every time you put in your phone.
Get durable but light smart phone cases composed of silicone. This lightweight but sturdy material is ideal to keep your phone safe.
Plastic is being employed in various uses nowadays. Let this miracle material work its magic with your phone as a phone holder.
Keep your phone standing with a durable stand made up of silicone.
Fred & Friends stands
They are a Rhode Island-based team of designers with partners all over the world, focused on well-designed stuff. They provide highly functional items with aesthetically pleasing designs, and they do not cost a fortune.
What are custom phone cases and sleeves for?
They might just be considered as "phone accessories" but their high practicality and functionality essentially makes them almost a requirement for each and every smartphone user today. With the emergence of mobile phones in the last couple of decades, the use of smartphone cases are naturally also on the rise. This certainly makes them an integral part of modern living today.
You could utilize them as standard-issue items for your own company's employees. This is most especially useful nowadays as some companies even provide common mobile phone models for their own employees. If your company does the same, including custom phone cases with them would be a breeze. If not, the incentive to do so is still there as people today typically have their own mobile phones, so those bulk phone cases and sleeves will still be able to see use. And thus your own employees will truly appreciate this gesture, and will further reinforce loyalty to your company among them.
Of course, you could easily have them as relatively cheap company souvenirs or even as giveaway items in your promotional campaigns. The prevalent use of mobile phones today would quickly make them highly sought-after items. This could serve two-purposes: they get to attract people towards your brand, and also to keep them as your loyal customers as well. And of course, those who use them to begin with will surely appreciate having such handy and practical items from their favorite company.
Whatever kinds of unique phone cases you choose to get, in any possible designs, styles, and colors, they would most definitely be considered useful and very practical items to get. Take note of the listed uses as well, but they could potentially be utilized in other ways too. Whether it is in your next corporate giveaway, as an additional item for your employees, or the upcoming promotional campaign your company has in store, whoever gets to have them would surely be completely satisfied.
Get to know more about phone cases and sleeves!
- The Android mobile operating system has typically used confectionery-themed code names except for the first two versions (which were simply Alpha and Beta). Examples of code names are Gingerbread, Ice Cream Sandwich, and Lollipop.
- One of the most popular among Samsung Electronics products are the Samsung Galaxy line of devices.
- The first generation iPhone was released in 2007.
- The Droid RAZR Maxx was released by Motorola in 2012.
- Silicones are inert, synthetic compounds with various possible uses. They are polymers that include silicon together with carbon, hydrogen, oxygen, and sometimes other elements.
- Silicone rubber is an elastomer that is composed primarily of silicone. Silicone rubbers are often one- or two-part polymers, and may contain fillers to improve properties or reduce cost.
- In its uncured state, silicone rubber is a highly-adhesive gel or liquid. In order to convert to a solid, it must be cured, vulcanized, or catalyzed.
- The first silicone elastomers were developed in the search for better insulating materials for electric motors and generators.
- Once mixed and colored, silicone rubber can be extruded into tubes, strips, solid cord or custom profiles according to the size specifications of the manufacturer.
- Neoprene is a synthetic rubber produced by polymerization of chloroprene. Neoprene exhibits good chemical stability, and maintains flexibility over a wide temperature range.
- Neoprene is produced by free-radical polymerization of chloroprene. In commercial production, this polymer is prepared by free radical emulsion polymerization. Polymerization is initiated using potassium persulfate.
- Neoprene was invented by DuPont scientists on April 17, 1930 after Dr Elmer K. Bolton of DuPont attended a lecture by Fr Julius Arthur Nieuwland, a professor of chemistry at the University of Notre Dame.
- A carabiner is a metal loop with a spring-loaded gate used to quickly and reversibly connect components. Climber Otto Herzog was the first to use (in 1911) the carabiner devices based on the "pear" used by the firemen of Munich.
- PVC was accidentally synthesized at least twice in the 19th century.
- A smart phone is a mobile phone with more advanced computing capability and connectivity than basic feature phones.
- Leather is a durable and flexible material created by the tanning of animal rawhide and skin, often cattle hide.
- Phone cases and sleeves are types of mobile phone accessories. Other examples of such are external batteries, external keyboards, docks, and screen protectors.
- Most smartphones today have a standardized micro-USB slot.
- Customized phone cases are becoming increasingly popular with the trend towards personalization.
Why buy custom phone cases or sleeves for your next advertising campaign?
With the proliferation of smart phones essentially anywhere around the globe, phone cases, sleeves, and other smart phone accessories will most definitely see high demand. Their practicality and high levels of functionality makes them a guarantee to appeal to anybody. They could easily come in various shapes, sizes, and designs, utilizing different materials and in varying colors too. Everyone would most definitely want to have some pretty phone cases!
And it is through their own inherent usefulness that they will be able to see much use, and therefore provide much visibility for the brand placed on them. Thus they will be able to further cement the loyalty of current customers, as well as increase brand awareness and familiarity among future ones. Their extensive use nowadays by just about everyone would do wonders in terms of publicity and visibility of your logo, insignia, or message placed on each case or sleeve.
With their very low prices, cheaper than ever from here at Branders.com as well, you can never go wrong with any of them for your next advertising event or promotional giveaway. Regardless of the number of orders you make to us, you will always have the assurance of only the best in terms of quality, designs, and price. Whatever material, design, color, and style you choose, in any quantity you order, expect only the best from us. You can also request for some free samples to be able to see them before you buy. Additional artwork enhancement is also available for your further customization needs here at Branders.
Get over that proverbial hump in your advertising efforts by getting your own unique cell phone cases! Their versatility in combination with their functionality means it would lead to a huge advantage for your company's publicity schemes. Your advertising needs would be satisfied with these, and at the lowest possible prices as well! So wait no longer and call our toll free hotline at (844) 806-1306 to place your orders.
[ Page 1 ]
[ Page 2 ]
[ Page 3 ]
[ Page 4 ]
[ Page 5 ]