Why choose customized plaques for advertising your brand?
At awards ceremonies, recognition services and graduation, there will always be a time dedicated to handing out plaques and awards to people. The awarding ceremonies of these programs, regardless of how short, are always the highlight of any program and often the most anticipated. Plaques are given out to recognize and show appreciation to those people who have put a lot of time and effort into striving to achieve excellence in their field or work. Recipients of award plaques take special care of them and usually put them in an important part of their home that is visible to visitors. Thus, custom plaques are the perfect promotional product to award those people who have rendered your company a huge service, to important business partners and organizations or employees who have performed excellently. Plaques with logo are excellent as giveaway item at trade fairs, company events, school and charities.
You might also like: Custom Tank Tops, Custom Vests, Custom Wristbands
Here at Branders, we offer you a diverse number of promotional plaques that are customizable to tailor to your specific need. We make sure that our custom plaques are made with great quality material that ensures they would last a long time. We also take extra care in implementing the designs you've come up with and make sure that your printed plaques are instant eye catchers. You can choose between varying sizes, material and styles of plaques. We have the stand-up type you can place on your business table or cabinet or go with one that you can hang on your bedroom or living room wall. We have photoimage style plaques depicting a landscape or an important event, metal finish plaques with a highly polished finish, delicate glass plaques and ornate marble plaques. Nearly all of our customized plaques also come with decorative gift boxes to help with the presentation.
We also recommend: Custom Jugs, Custom Headbands, Custom Folders
There are simply so many people you can give a logo plaque to. Present one to the salesperson in your company with the most merchandise sold in a year. Give it to your newly promoted operational manager. Prepare one for a retiring director with a long and meticulous service record. Gift one to a benevolent donor to your charity or organization. These are just but a few people you can show appreciation to. So when you're considering the next promo item your business should get, get personalized plaques. Show your employees and business partners that you truly appreciate their performance and service. They will undoubtedly appreciate this small token of your appreciation and be more inspired to perform excellently. So call our toll free number at 877-272-6337 to order plaques in bulk and talk to our sales representatives. They'll be more than happy to answer and of your questions and ensure 100% customer satisfaction.
Brander's Custom Plaques imprinted with your custom logo
Get your own great promotional campaign for your brand up and running now, and let us give you that extra advertising boost with our wide selection of promo merchandise available. While browsing through our catalog of awards plaques, you will eventually get to see for yourself what you would consider the best choice for you. Our inventory includes various kinds of custom made plaques—custom glass designs, custom wooden styles, personalized acrylic, etc.— each also coming in various styles, designs, materials, and colors. All of them are easily customizable to boot. Here is an overview for this category:
Custom glass plaques
Glass provides a certain sophistication to your plaques. Have an additional touch of class with glass in these.
Acrylic is an alternative material to glass. It might not have the same feel as glass, but it in turn provides a less delicate structure to your customized acrylic plaques.
Customized wood design
Wood provides that certain, natural feel in plaques. They of course still allow a sturdy, durable and open space for your custom design.
Personalized aluminum style
Get a durable, sturdy and yet still light plaque made of aluminum. Aluminum's natural properties enable it to become an ideal choice of material for plaques. They can also have chrome plating as well.
Personalized image plaques
Image plaques allows you to include full images or graphics on the plaques as the background. Take full advantage of the available space with these photo plaques.
What are plaques for?
Plaques' primary functions are indeed as a form of commemoration or dedication. Whether it is for awards ceremonies, recognition events, anniversaries, and other things besides, plaques are appropriate items to use for recognizing and highlighting achievements and/or individuals. They come in various designs and styles, employing different kinds of materials, available in different sizes, making them able to adapt to just about any possible awarding ceremony out there.
At their most basic use of course your company can utilize them during recognition services and other similar internal events. Your own work force would most certainly be quite appreciative of such occasions, and those very times would definitely require only the best and most appropriate items for giving away. Regardless of design or material, the right plaque can be made available for the right people. Whether it is one of your most successful employees, or a long-time member of your work force, the right plaque will be found.
You could also use it in similar situations but towards a different kind of people: your loyal customers. This way it becomes arguably one of the strongest methods in which to further enhance the loyalty of your current customers. Receiving "loyalty plaques" would most likely improve their outlook on your company as well.
You can also have them as corporate souvenirs as well. You can have your company-branded cheap plaques be made available to any possible target demographic. And this way your target market will also get to benefit from them as you have benefited from those very items. All in all, these items can see varying potential uses nowadays.
Get to know more about plaques!
- A plaque is a plate of metal, wood, or any other material and bearing text or an image in relief, or both, to commemorate one or more persons, an event, or some other things besides.
- Plaques or, more often, plaquettes, are also given as awards instead of trophies or ribbons. Such plaques usually bear text describing the reason for the award and, often, the date of the award.
- In England, the London blue plaques scheme, which is administered by English Heritage, has been running for over 140 years and is thought to be the oldest of its kind in the world.
- Wood is a hard, fibrous structural tissue found in the stems and roots of trees and other woody plants. It has been used for thousands of years for both fuel and as a construction material.
- Rosewood refers to any of a number of richly hued timbers, often brownish with darker veining but found in many different hues.
- All genuine rosewoods are part of the genus Dalbergia. They are strong and heavy, taking an excellent polish.
- Aluminum is a chemical element in the boron group with symbol Al and atomic number 13. It is a silvery white, soft, ductile metal.
- Aluminum is the third most abundant element (after oxygen and silicon), and the most abundant metal in the Earth's crust.
- Chrome plating is a technique of electroplating a thin layer of chromium onto a metal or plastic object. The chromed layer can be decorative, provide corrosion resistance, ease cleaning procedures, or increase surface hardness.
- Chromium is a chemical element with symbol Cr and atomic number 24. It is the first element in Group 6. It is steely-gray, and is a lustrous, hard and brittle metal.
- Poly(methyl methacrylate) (PMMA) is a transparent thermoplastic often used as a lightweight or shatter-resistant alternative to glass. Chemically, it is the synthetic polymer of methyl methacrylate. In most cases it is simply called acrylic.
- Although it is not technically a type of glass, but rather a synthetic polymer, acrylic is historically sometimes called acrylic glass.
- Being transparent and durable, acrylic is a versatile material and has been used in a wide range of fields and applications.
- Glass is an amorphous solid (non-crystalline) material that exhibits a glass transition. Although quite brittle, it is extremely durable.
Why buy custom plaques for your next advertising campaign?
Having your own recognition plaques will certainly do wonders in just about any appropriate situation out there. Whether it is as a giveaway for your loyal customers, or in keeping the morale and positive energy of your own work force high, imprinted plaques are ideal. Their innate functionality as well as their huge potential for helping in promotional events makes them a guaranteed hit for your next advertising campaign.
Also the possibilities for customization is high and they come in various designs as well as in different sizes. They have their own distinct features that enables you to be able to choose from a wide selection. Their extensive use for milestone events and other recognition exercises would do wonders in terms of publicity and visibility of your logo, insignia, or message placed on each customized plaque. Their branding potential and fuctionality combined makes them one of the most effective marketing products possible for you.
Rest assured of total reliability, best quality, and affordable prices regardless of the number of orders you make from us. Here at Branders.com we offer high quality items at the lowest prices possible. You can also request for some free samples to be able to actually see them before you buy. Additional artwork enhancement is also available for your further customization needs here at Branders.
Finally climb your way up the top of the promotional hill with that big boost for your next promotional event through our personalized merchandise! Their inherent functionality and practicality means it would certainly contribute to a huge advantage in terms of publicity and brand awareness. Your advertising needs would be satisfied, guaranteed by these promotional items, and at the lowest possible prices as well here at Branders! Hesitate no more and start to call our toll free hotline now at 877-272-6337 to place your orders.
[ Page 1 ]
[ Page 2 ]
[ Page 3 ]
[ Page 4 ]
[ Page 5 ]