Why choose customized plastic bags for advertising your brand?
When it comes to shopping whether in the department store or grocery, we are always looking for convenience. We always want a bag that will allow us to easily carry the food items or apparel items that we bought. This is where custom plastic bags will come in. However, they are not only designed for carrying shopping items but also for advertising your brand. These bags are large enough for displaying your logo to be seen by potential customers. They are made from durable materials so you can count on giving your brand. There is a plethora of ways you can use them as your advertising material.
You might also like: Custom Vests, Custom Wristbands, Personalized Blankets
Since its invention by Swedish engineer Gustaf Thulin, plastic bags has made shopping much easier for customers. If you are organizing a tradeshow or corporate event, you can give out printed plastic bags to your visitors for carrying freebies or giveaways that you will give them. The bag will prominently display your logo so you are giving your brand instant exposure. It was the Dixie Bag Company that first propagated the use of plastic bags. From the mid-1980s, they became the most popular way of carrying groceries from the store to the vehicle and to homes.
So what makes personalized plastic bags preferred as an advertising medium? One of their biggest assets as a promotional tool is their wide imprint area. You can capitalize on this space for adding your logo or contact details. This way, customers will have a high regard of your company for giving them an item that offers them convenience in carrying their shopping items. They come with a plethora of styles so you can choose the right one that will represent your brand. So whenever customers use giveaway plastic bags, they will see your logo and find it appealing.
We also recommend: Custom Headbands, Custom Folders, Custom Dominoes
Capitalizing on printed plastic bags makes sense for your advertising needs. Compared to the traditional forms of advertising, you do not have to spend a considerable amount to have your brand advertised. Plastic bags will be used on a daily basis so you can bank on getting continuous exposure of your business. Promotional plastic bags are durable so you are assured of getting lasting promotions for your brand. Whatever is your advertising need, there will surely be a plastic bags with logo that will address your requirement. Call our toll free number at 877-272-6337 to order plastic bags in bulk and get in touch with our account managers. This way, you can take your advertising to the next level.
Imprint with your own logo the Custom Plastic Bags from Branders
Get your own great promotional campaign for your brand up and running now, and let us give you that extra advertising boost with our wide selection of promo merchandise available. While browsing through our catalog of bulk plastic bags, you will inevitably get to see for yourself what you would consider the first choice for you. Our inventory includes various kinds of imprinted plastic bags—frosted, plastic grab bags, with molded handles, etc.— each also coming in various styles, designs, and colors. All of them are easily customizable to boot. Here is an overview for this category:
These plastic bags typically offer a more sturdy structure than other kinds. Their material also allows multiple usage even at extended periods. Get these frosted bags for a reliable, durable packaging item.
Plastic grab bags
Grab bags feature handles that are essentially a part of the actual bag. They are cut out and shaped to become a handle to be more secure during handling. Get sturdy and always reliable plastic grab bags now.
Full color design
These full color bags provide you with the same functionality as all the other, more typical styles of plastic bags, yet also have the capability of allowing you to include a full color custom design on its sides. Thus you are able to make use of almost the whole bag for your personalized insignia, message, or brand.
What are plastic bags typically for?
The primary function of plastic bags are still as a form of packaging. The employment of plastic as its main material means that it could easily be used for various items and goods. This versatility truly makes plastic bags an important item to have. As such people would not just need to have such functional objects, they would want to have them as well!
You can easily have them as souvenirs during events. You can thus easily let the recipients partake in using such packaging to the fullest themselves. Having your own custom plastic bags become very useful to several people will certainly be a beneficial development for your brand. You can even go beyond and give it away for free, no strings attached. Therefore, one might see the potential for its utilization as a part of a promotional campaign; its usefulness is quite high, the appeal is most certainly there, and thus the potential for high visibility for the imprinted logo, insignia, or message is definitely present.
Of course, you could also use your wholesale plastic bags for your own company's use. This would be especially important if you are a retail/merchandising firm, allowing you to provide ideal packaging for items you sell to your own customers. The variety in colors and designs available to choose from in our catalog only means that there will be that right style appropriate for the plastic bag you have in mind.
Their high practicality and the high quality used in their production can only mean that they will always be in demand. Whether it is in your next corporate giveaway, as a standard item for your stores, or the upcoming promotional campaign your company has in the future, whoever gets to have those custom-made plastic bags would surely be satisfied with them.
Get to know more about plastic bags!
- A plastic bag is a type of packaging made of thin, flexible, plastic film, nonwoven fabric, or plastic textile. Plastic bags are used for containing and transporting goods such as foods, produce, powders, ice, magazines, chemicals and waste.
- Most plastic bags are heat sealed together. Some are bonded with adhesives or are stitched.
- Some plastic bags have gussets to allow a higher volume of contents. Some have the ability to stand up on a shelf or a refrigerator. Some have easy-opening or reclosable options. Handles are cut into or added onto some.
- The number of plastic bags used worldwide has been estimated to be on the order of 1 trillion annually. Use of plastic bags vary greatly across countries.
- Plastic film is a thin continuous polymeric material.
- Plastic bags made with built-in handles are a ubiquitous item in our modern society nowadays. They provide much functionality and convenience to users.
- Waste disposal bags are typically made of plastic as well, but designed more specifically for handling waste.
- American and European patent applications relating to the production of plastic shopping bags can be found dating back to the early 1950s, but these refer to composite constructions with handles fixed to the bag in a secondary manufacturing process. The modern lightweight shopping bag is the invention of Swedish engineer Sten Gustaf Thulin.
- Heavy-duty reusable shopping bags are usually considered environmentally better than single use paper or plastic shopping bags.
- The most common plastic film is made of one of the varieties of polyethylene. Polyethylene is the most common plastic.
- The name polyethylene comes from the ingredient and not the resulting chemical compound, which contains no double bonds. The scientific name polyethene is systematically derived from the scientific name of the monomer.
- It is a thermoplastic polymer composed of long hydrocarbon chains. Depending on the crystallinity and molecular weight, a melting point and glass transition may or may not be observable. The temperature at which these occur varies strongly with the type of polyethylene.
- The monomer is etyhlene, a gaseous hydrocarbon. It is a rather stable molecule that polymerizes only upon contact with catalysts. The conversion is highly exothermic. Coordination polymerization is the most pervasive technology, which means that metal chlorides or metal oxides are used. The most common catalysts consist of titanium(III) chloride, the so-called Ziegler-Natta catalysts.
- Polyethylene is classified into several different categories based mostly on its density and branching. Each of those categories have distinct properties.
- Polyethylene was first synthesized by the German chemist Hans von Pechmann who prepared it by accident in 1898 while investigating diazomethane. The first industrially practical polyethylene synthesis (diazomethane is a notoriously unstable substance that is generally avoided in industrial application) was discovered in 1933 by Eric Fawcett and Reginald Gibson, again by accident, at the ICI works in Northwich, England.
- The breakthrough landmark in the commercial production of polyethylene began with the development of catalyst that promote the polymerization at mild temperatures and pressures. The first of these was a chromium trioxide–based catalyst discovered in 1951 by Robert Banks and J. Paul Hogan at Phillips Petroleum.
Why buy custom plastic bags for your next advertising campaign?
Usage of plastic promotional bags are an ideal option for inclusion to your next promotional campaign. Whether as straight out giveaways or as a standard part of your retail store system, you can quite easily benefit from such an extensive brand coverage and visibility. The practicality and natural functionality these custom printed plastic bags have will do wonders to your efforts of brand promotion. A lot of people would most certainly appreciate getting such items.
All of the discount plastic bags in the catalog here at Branders are easy to personalize as well. The personalization process is quite convenient on your part too, and the myriad of designs you can choose from ensures that you are not bereft of any choices. This in turn can only do wonders for any of your future publicity events or promotional campaigns.
You always have a 100% guarantee of excellence and high quality from among our products. Here at Branders.com we offer high quality items at the lowest prices possible. You can also request for some free samples to be able to actually see them before you buy. Additional artwork enhancement is also available for your further customization needs here at Branders.
Pack up for your boost all the way to the top of the promotional hill for your next promotional event through our recyclable plastic bags! Their inherent functionality and practicality means it would certainly contribute to a huge advantage in terms of publicity and brand awareness. Your advertising needs would be satisfied, guaranteed by these plastic merchandise bags, and at the lowest possible prices as well here at Branders! So, what are you waiting for? Call our toll free hotline now at 877-272-6337 to place your orders.
[ Page 1 ]
[ Page 2 ]
[ Page 3 ]
[ Page 4 ]
[ Page 5 ]