Why choose customized puzzles for advertising your brand?
Everybody loves a bit of a challenge. And if you are going to puzzle out your competition, then turn to custom puzzles
. Everybody likes puzzles. Everybody loves solving riddles. The reason for that is by doing such, people suddenly have this feeling that they are so much more intelligent than what they think and to some degree, they feel that they have accomplished something great. In other words, getting past a puzzle makes them feel smarter and gives them the sense of accomplishment, and who does not want those kinds of feeling? Everybody does. By giving out customized puzzles, they can have a good past time that will test their minds and at the same time they can be exposed to your brand.
You might also like: Custom Rain Ponchos
, Custom Scarves
, Custom Screen Cleaners
By definition, a puzzle could be in a form of a toy, a written problem, or a contrivance aimed to amuse and bewilder individuals by presenting difficulties that can be solved through ingenuity or patient effort. Hence, that is why people loves solving puzzles in a sense that it stimulates their brain into devising solutions while leisurely killing precious time and it return it makes them smarter. You can cater to these people by giving away a bunch of your puzzles with logo. This promo item can serve as giveaway items among students inside school events and they would surely love it, as they will have the opportunity to improve their intelligence but at the same time putting smiles in their faces. Promotional puzzles also foster teamwork and friendship as it lures the friends of a single person to join in solving the problem and thus, forming a strong bond between them.
This promotional product is also great as a gift item to every professionals in this world. Before starting a very stressful working routine, professionals tend to warm up their minds in order for it to function properly in case of impending heavy work load and one way of doing that is by solving puzzles. It is also one way of keeping their minds sharp at all times, especially when taking a break wherein they become idle and they want that momentum to keep going. Have the printed puzzles as giveaway items inside company events as incentives to professionals and their kids might like it too and that is a surge of exposure to your brand or simply have them as giveaways for certain merchandise inside malls.
We also recommend: Custom Pet Bandanas
, Custom Pens
, Custom PennantsPersonalized puzzles
are available in different kinds ranging from the traditional jigsaw puzzles to the cubic and pyramidic puzzles and to the ever mind-boggling Rubik's cube puzzles to cater to different people who are looking for different challenges with varying degree of difficulty. The material is customizable to place your brand name and logo and is visible enough to be greatly noticed. You can even have the giveaway puzzles contrived so that the result would be your brand logo, talk about maximum exposure. In your next tradeshow or business event, take advantage of this very unique marketing giveaway and it all begins by calling the toll-free number at (844) 806-1306. Order puzzles in bulk now. Make the call, and this might be the solution you are looking for in that competitive puzzle.
What are the type of promotional puzzles you can purchase and customize?
Before we go further, let’s look at the different types of promotional puzzles that you’ll find in our store:
Our best seller, these jigsaw puzzles come in various shapes, sizes and piece count. These custom jigsaw puzzles offer a very large imprint area that you can go nuts creating a design for! You can choose to put your brand logo, company design, movie posters, promotional ads, landscapes, pictures of animals or practically anything you can think of creating. The only limit to what you can imprint is your imagination.
We also have different types of the popular Rubik’s cube in our store. They’re available in the classic 9 panel cube or the smaller 4 panel cube. These you can imprint different images or your company’s logo on the sides of these imprinted Rubik’s cubes or you can simply order in stock colors.
Another one of our all-time favorites are these personalized sliding puzzles! These slide puzzles challenges players to slide flat pieces along certain routes on a board in order to arrange them to show a photo or design. These sliding puzzles are also less messy than jigsaw puzzles as you only need to slide the pieces on the board in order to play.
Rubik’s Snake Puzzles
We also have customized Rubik’s Snake available in our store. These puzzles are comprised of wedges joined together by spring bolts, can be twisted and made to resemble a wide variety of animals, objects or geometric shapes. These snakes are excellent if you want a fun and unique puzzle that challenges people to be creative.
Wooden Cube Puzzles
These custom wooden puzzles come in two main varieties. One looks similar to a snake puzzle but is meant to be twisted and put together to resemble a block of wood. The other type is the Soma Cube which have several pieces made of unit cubes which must be assembled to form a 3x3x3 cube. These cubes can also be used to create a number of other 3d shapes.
What are the popular uses of cool puzzles?
Our bulk puzzles are frequently bought because are a great way to infuse some fun to your promotional campaign! Furthermore, they’re quite versatile and can be used in a wide variety of events and situations. Because they’re also an eye-catching and frequently tinkered and played with item, they’re a great way to make your brand visible. Here are several ways you can employ promotional puzzles:
1) Entertainment item
A great way to keep guests and visitors to your establishments happily occupied while they wait is by providing them with these custom puzzles! These puzzles will make sure that your beloved customers and clients are entertained and don’t run out of patience. You can keep a stash of these puzzles at your company’s lobby and offices.
Another great use of these personalized puzzles are as souvenir items! If you are a hotel, a tourist agency, a daycare, a zoo, an amusement park—or any industry that people regularly visit, for that matter—you can use personalized puzzles to further your business, because you can be sure that people will buy them from your store as a keepsake for the lovely memories that you have been able to impart with them. Because they are cheap, you can get them by the bulk and get them done fast! You can take advantage of these awesome goodies as a promotional item with very minimal risks.
3) Freebie and Giveaway Item
Do you have a company event coming up? Logo puzzles are both a classic and fun giveaway! You see, they are great for any kind of event, especially events where there will be children! It may be an event for work, or for you and your family, or a holiday event, but no matter what the occasion is, you can use your creative powers to amuse your guests and event participants with the artwork or design you’ll place on your puzzles. It’s also a great way of helping your customers get their creative juices flowing! Nothing gives you more value for your money like these promotional puzzles can. We have special discounts if you buy more, so it isn't a worry for your spending if you expect many guests.
Great reasons why you should buy customized puzzles
1. They are a catch-all item for all demographics. Whether they may be young, old, male, female, or whatever school, university, industry, or business they may come from—practically anyone can enjoy playing with these puzzles!. This allows you to reach out to a great number of people, granting you an expansion of your potential clientele.
2. Although they are inclusive for all ages and all kinds of people, they can still be industry-specific. Use an imprint or design that can be considered as an inside joke for your target market. It will be so much easier to drive home brand recall for you when those who receive your merchandise can already make the connection between the item and the kind of services that you can offer. The themed patterns that come in different shapes would do the trick here!
3. The fact that all these outstanding tradeshow merchandise are fully customizable is an immensely good reason. Branders.com gives you the freedom of choice on whatever logo, design, message, or artwork you would like on the chosen products. You can be as creative as you want. Interesting imprints add plus points for you because they are excellent conversation starters. We also provide a medley of customization services to help you design your giveaways perfectly. We even do free artwork enhancement.
4. All our puzzles with logo in our collection are made and designed for satisfaction: in terms of styles and material. They come in various sizes and they are made of only quality paper and quality polyester.
5. No matter how many of these imprinted puzzles you order from us, you will definitely be quoted the lowest possible price for the quantity you want. All you have to do is dial our toll free hotline at (844) 806-1306 to place your orders.
Bonus facts and trivia about puzzles
Want to learn more facts and trivia on the different types of promotional puzzles? Here are a couple of things you might not know!
1. According to the Oxford Dictionary, the origin of the word ‘puzzle’ is a bit of a puzzle. But the verb ‘to puzzle’ seems older than the noun ‘puzzle’.
2. In the USA more people enjoy jigsaws each year than any other table game.
3. Archimedes asked how many solutions there were. The answer of 536 was only found in 2003.
4. The first jigsaw puzzle was created in 1767 when John Spilsbury, an English cartographer, chopped up a wooden map of Britain and challenged the public to reassemble it. He called it a “dissected puzzle.”
5. The fastest way to do a jigsaw is to sort all the different colors into groups before you begin. The real 'Experts' stand up all the time because sitting cramps their style!
6. A 1,141,800-piece puzzle was put together by 15,000 people in Ravensburg, Germany in 2008.
7. The world record for solving a Rubik’s Cube puzzle is 5.5 seconds.
8. There are 6,670,903,752,021,072,936,960 possible solutions to sudoku puzzles.
9. Arthur Wynne, inventor of crossword puzzles, was born in Liverpool, emigrated to the US and played violin in the Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra.
10. Over 15 million Professor Layton puzzles have been sold. The Prof’s first name is Hershel.
11. The oldest known puzzle is a dissection of a square mentioned by Archimedes around 250BC.
12. A 40,000-piece jigsaw was completed by Dave Evans in April 2013, but it collapsed the next day.
12. The Educa Company of Spain has the distinction of producing some of the smallest as well as some of the largest commercially available jigsaws. The jigsaw to the left contains 1,000 very small pieces in an area 46cm x 30cm whilst 'Life - The Great Challenge' (released in 2007 and measuring 15 feet by 5 feet) contains 24,000 pieces.
13. Craftsmen are constantly developing ways to make it more difficult to solve jigsaws. Innovations include 'The Phoney Corner' (a fake corner piece in the MIDDLE of a puzzle) and 'Color Line Cutting' (a piece cut exactly along the dividing line between different colors - a pure green piece can then join a pure blue piece and neither piece gives a clue to the color of its neighbour).
14. While jigsaw puzzles have always been popular, they were most prevalent during the Great Depression among bored, down-on-their-luck folks looking for cheap ways to pass their time.
15. Jigsaw puzzles got their name because they were originally built by painting pictures on large sheets of wood, then using a jigsaw to cut out the pieces.
16. The word 'Jigsaw' is so ingrained in the English language that over 140 British registered companies contain it in their trading title.
17. Although it may seem odd, it will take you four times as long to do a 1,000 piece jigsaw as it will to do a 500 piece jigsaw. This is because each time you double the number of pieces you quadruple the difficulty. Before you start a 4,000 piece jigsaw, bear in mind that it will take you SIXTY FOUR times longer to complete it than it takes you to complete a 500 piece one!
[ Page 1 ]
[ Page 2 ]
[ Page 3 ]
[ Page 4 ]
[ Page 5 ]