Why choose customized rings for advertising your brand?
Rings have different meanings for different people. It could be a symbol of romantic bond or social status. Being circular, it may also be a symbol of being eternal or having no ending. For married couples, the ring seals the eternal matrimonial promise of “till death do us part.” Rings with gems also have a separate meaning depending on the stone. Other symbols include being a part of a group or organization. They are worn by graduating students signifying that they belong to a certain class of graduates or by members of sports teams like in the NBA or NFL to symbolize their affiliation with the champion team.
You might also like: Bulk Cleaning Cloths, Bulk Hard Candy, Bulk Popcorn
The practice of giving and wearing of rings can be traced back to 6,000 years ago. The Hittites produced rings of which only a few have been discovered. The old kingdoms of Egypt were also known to have produced a variety of rings and a few of them have been discovered. They became even more common during the middle kingdom with more complicated designs. The Egyptians made rings from faience. The Classical Age saw a shift from using bronze into silver and gold. Over time, bezel moved towards having a circular form.
The fourth digit of the left hand has become increasingly known as the ring finger. This has been the customary place for wearing rings during wedding in most parts of the world. This is based on an old belief that the left hand is connected to a vein directly to the heart— the vena amoris or vein of love. The size of custom rings follows a standardized system which is adopted worldwide. The ISO standard for ring size is ISO 8653:1986. In the United States, ring sizes are based on a numerical scale with quarter and half sizes.
We also recommend: Promotional Screwdrivers, Promotional Fly Swatters, Personalized Wine Stoppers
Strengthen your bond with customers by giving them promotional rings. These printed rings come in different styles so you can choose the right one that will truly be representative of your brand. The personalized rings come with a wide imprint area that you can customize with your corporate logo or contact details. Whenever customers wear the giveaway ring, the first thing they will see is your logo which means continuous brand exposure for you. Customized rings make great tools for showing gratitude to your potential customers or showing appreciation to your loved one. Call our toll free number at 877-272-6337 to order rings in bulk and make an impression on your customers.
Custom rings from Branders imprinted with your custom logo
Get started with your own great promotional campaign for your brand now, and let us give you that extra advertising push with our wide selection of promo items available. While browsing through our catalog of imprinted rings, you will eventually get to see for yourself what you would consider the first choice for you. Our inventory includes various kinds of logo rings—custom plastic-made, lighting up ones, custom thumb rings, etc.—each also coming in various styles, designs, materials, and colors. All of them are easily customizable to boot. Here is an overview for this category:
Plastic is a very versatile material, employed in practically any function possible nowadays. Get plastic rings for that reliable, high quality, but still quite cheap rings.
Lighted/light up ones
Light up your logo or brand on your LED-equipped ones. They could easily be the beacon for your advertising efforts, in a very small and portable package. Let them shine bright, and shine your way for your promotions.
Rings nowadays can accommodate various shapes, in various styles. Get designs that will really stand out with novelty designs. You can have them with hearts, shamrocks, or even mustaches.
There 5 fingers on each hand ideally, and have a ring for the biggest of them all with your custom thumb rings. They are easily appropriate for promotional uses, with a thumbs up more than enough to make your custom logo on the ring be quickly seen by people.
Silicone is a durable, sturdy but still very light material. It could endure almost continuous use and with its impervious properties can easily retain the custom design placed on them.
What are the typical uses of rings?
Rings are almost always used for accessorizing outfits and be part of various fashion statements. Since they could come in different styles, they could be elements in various matching attires too. They could be included as one of the elements in some mixing and matching of various outfits too.
Unique rings can easily be utilized as promotional items. Coming in a myriad of colors, and in various designs and styles, they can easily become part of a fashion statement for many people out there. Thus their appeal will be immediately apparent, and demand for such items will be quite significant. In this way, your custom logo placed on each ring will be ensured of maximum visibility and help improve brand awareness and familiarity.
They are natural choices as cheap souvenir items for your loyal customers. Of course, they could just as naturally be use to entice new customers towards your brand. Their use as fashionable accessories make them quite appealing to just about anyone out there. Additionally, you can also go beyond having them as cheap souvenirs by giving them away for free. And there should be no complaints from people about getting some free, wholesale rings from their favorite company.
Whether it is in your next corporate event, or the upcoming promotional campaign your company has in store, whoever gets to have those wristbands would surely be satisfied with them. And of course, your custom insignia or logo would most certainly get their attention too.
Get to know more about rings!
- A ring is a circular band typically worn around the finger. Strictly speaking it is a finger ring, as there are other kinds of rings worn as ornaments. Examples are arm rings, bracelets, earrings, etc.; the plain term "ring" does not normally refer to them.
- While the ISO standard defines ring size in terms of the inner circumference in millimeters various countries have traditional sizing systems that are still used.
- The fourth digit or ring finger of the left hand has become the customary place to wear a wedding ring in much of the world. In some places, it is on the right hand instead.
- Rings are traditionally usually in metal but can be of almost any material: metal, plastic, stone, wood, bone, glass, or gemstone to name a few.
- There have been numerous types of rings through history. Championship rings are rings presented to members of winning teams in professional sports leagues as well as college tournaments in the Americas. Engagement rings are rings given to and worn by a woman signifying her engagement to be married.
- The custom of giving and receiving finger rings dates back over approximately 6,000 years. Tracing the exact history of this practice is difficult.
- Silicones are inert, synthetic compounds with various possible uses. They are polymers that include silicon together with carbon, hydrogen, oxygen, and sometimes other elements.
- Silicone rubber is an elastomer that is composed primarily of silicone. Silicone rubbers are often one- or two-part polymers, and may contain fillers to improve properties or reduce cost.
- The first silicone elastomers were developed in the search for better insulating materials for electric motors and generators.
- Once mixed and colored, silicone rubber can be extruded into tubes, strips, solid cord or custom profiles according to the size specifications of the manufacturer.
- A light-emitting diode (LED) is a two-lead semiconductor light source. It is a basic pn-junction diode, which emits light when activated.
- When a fitting voltage is applied to the leads, electrons are able to recombine with electron holes within the device, releasing energy in the form of photons. This effect is called electroluminescence, and the color of the light (corresponding to the energy of the photon) is determined by the energy band gap of the semiconductor.
- Electroluminescence (EL) is an optical phenomenon and electrical phenomenon in which a material emits light in response to the passage of an electric current or to a strong electric field.
- The first commercial LEDs were typically used as replacements for incandescent and neon indicator lamps, and in seven-segment displays.
- A debossed pattern is sunken into the surface of the material.
- The thumb is the last digit of the hand. When a person is standing in the medical anatomical position (where the palm is facing to the front), the thumb is the outermost digit.
- The thumb contrasts with each of the other four by being the only digit that is opposable to the other four fingers.
Why buy custom rings for your next advertising campaign?
Your customizable rings are quite appealing as fashion accessories, and their potential as an effective component of an advertising campaign is quite significant. Their general appeal towards a wide demographic is highly apparent. That also ensures a high level of visibility for your company brand, logo, insignia, or message imprinted on them. Whether as cheap souvenirs items or as freebies during company giveaways, there would most certainly be a lot of people out there that would want to have some of your engraved rings!
In addition, they are highly customizable and comes in various designs and in different sizes. They have their own distinct features that allows you the freedom to choose from our great selection. Their extensive use nowadays by just about everyone would do wonders in terms of publicity and visibility of your logo, insignia, or message placed on each custom ring.
Irrespective of the number of orders you make to us, you will always have the guarantee of only excellence in terms of quality, designs, and price. Here at Branders.com we offer high quality items at the lowest prices possible. You can also request for some free samples to be able to actually see them before you buy. Design a ring online to perfectly fit your requirements. Additional artwork enhancement is also available for your further customization needs here at Branders.
Seize the promotional advantage now with our bulk rings! Their high functionality and practicality means it would lead to a huge advantage for your company's publicity efforts. Your advertising needs would be satisfied guaranteed by these promotional items, and at the lowest possible prices as well here at Branders! So, what are you waiting for? Call our toll free hotline now at 877-272-6337 to place your orders.
[ Page 1 ]
[ Page 2 ]
[ Page 3 ]
[ Page 4 ]
[ Page 5 ]