Why choose customized scarves for advertising your brand?
are perfect for businesses that opt to choose something out of the ordinary when it comes to their freebie promotional product. While some choose to go for the more usual items like pens, pencils, paperweights, and notepads, other businesses want to make a difference in the items that they have as a giveaway. A business that may prefer to do this sometimes chooses a promo item that is seasonal, to ensure the necessity of the merchandise and its maximized usage. Scarves are ideal souvenirs especially during the Christmas and holiday seasons. Giveaway scarves will sure help you let your customers know that you appreciate their patronage by giving them this thoughtful gift, or if you're a company, let your employees know that you recognize and appreciate their hard work through a nice custom scarf as an incentive.
You might also like: Custom Screen Cleaners
, Custom Shakers
, Custom Shoe Bags
Without a doubt, these scarves with logo are going to get your name out there. Though often used during winter, scarves can be a part of a year-round wardrobe as well. They come in a vast array of colors that will suit any style. High quality promotional scarves last long, and in the context of being a promo product, that makes them better than the rest, because they advertise for as long as they can be used. They'll be walking billboards for you! There won't be a need to spend millions of dollars on traditional advertising, when you can stay within budget, and yet get a lot of marketing mileage off of these printed scarves. This is what marketers call a present from heaven: affordable, but effective.
Customized scarves are perfect holiday freebie material for your customers and employees. To make the most out of your promotional campaign, make sure you have them at the ready by the end of October or early November—where the change in the weather is most felt. Once you give out your custom scarves, they will be among the top picks out of the closet. You can also be sure that they will recall your brand each time they take it out to wear on themselves. This is the kind of brand recall you want. This is the kind of recall that gets you better sales.
We also recommend: Custom Pennants
, Custom Paperweights
, Custom Pants
These personalized scarves
can have your logo patched or embroidered on each end. Very customizable, right? They even have different fabrics and colors. This is your go-to product for the next tradeshow or convention. Spruce up any event with scarves in bulk. Call and order now!
What are the types of custom scarves you can purchase to promote your brand?
As you can see, we over several kinds of personalized scarves you can use to effectively promote your brand. We have all sorts of scarves in our store, ranging from those meant to be worn around your neck, those intended to cover your head and we even have full knitted winter sets available. These are all available in multiple colors and sizes and can be customized to tailor fit your promotional campaign. One of the things you should really consider when picking your scarf is the type of fabric material used to make them. To give you a better idea of the pros and cons of the different material type, here’s a short description for each:
- Acrylic is a type of synthetic fiber that is often used as a substitute to cashmere or wool. While they do not provide as much warmth as natural fibers, they are often cheaper and still provide adequate protection. These are quite good for winter.
- Renowned for its ability to provide warmth even through the harshest winter, wool has been a favorite material used to make scarves. They’re taken from various animals most common of which is sheep. It also absorbs sweat and allows it to evaporate, leaving you dry and comfortable.
- These scarves are made from various types of synthetic fibers that dictate its property. One of the most popular types is polar fleece which is made of polyethylene terephthalate (PET). They’re designed to be a fraction of the weight of wool but still able to provide similar or even better insulation from cold. Its notable disadvantage is it isn’t as good as allowing sweat to pass through the fabric and evaporate during strenuous activities like exercise.
What are the popular uses of promotional scarves?
Personalized scarves are one of our best-sellers here, but that's because they are used widely for a ton of things! When a product has high-utility, then you can bet that it will be effective in getting pretty much any brand or business out there. High-utility also provides expansive visibility, and thus great brand recall, due to their constant use, for work or personal reasons, by pretty much anyone and everyone. They’re also usable during any time of the year! Furthermore, people who are wearing your logo scarves are practically walking advertisements for your business. You can bet that they’ll be taking your brand to new places and exposing you to new potential customers. To give you an idea where and when you can use them, here are several examples:
1. Gift item
Our imprinted scarves make for an excellent present to your loyal customers! They’re great as they’re both a practical and stylish product your customers can utilize. Plus they’re quite easy to match with any other article of clothing or style of outfit. And since Branders allows you to imprint them with any company name, logo, or insignia, they work well to promote your business.
If you’re looking for a premium and high quality souvenir item for your business, then these scarves with logo are always a great choice! If you are a hotel, a tourist agency, an amusement park—or any industry that people regularly and occasionally visit—you can use these to further your business, because you can be sure that people will buy them from your store as a keepsake so they can be reminded of the lovely memories that you have been able to impart with them during their visit. You can also heavily customize them and place your company logo and design onto the fabric.
3. Incentive Item
Another great way to utilize these custom printed scarves is offering them as a premium incentive item! These high quality articles of clothing are a great way to encourage and reward people to patronize your product or service. They’ll love wearing these and use them quite often and thus they’ll always be reminded of your business.
4. Winter Promotional Campaign Freebie
Planning to launch a winter promotional campaign? Personalized scarves are both a classic and an innovative giveaway. You see, they are great for any kind of event! It may be an event for work, or for you and your family, or a holiday event, but no matter what the occasion is, you can use your creative powers to amuse your guests and event participants with the artwork or imprint that you place on these wool scarves. You’ll find that few other items gives you as much value for your money as these customized scarves. We have special discounts if you plan to buy more, so it isn't a worry for your spending if you expect many guests.
These incredibly valuable promo items are so versatile that they can be of use beyond what have been mentioned above. Go ahead and get creative. We can accommodate your plans for a great promotional campaign!
Five great reasons why you should purchase our personalized scarves:
Need more motivation to buy our excellent promotional scarves? Well, here are 5 good reasons why you should get them:
1) They are a catch-all item for all demographics. Whether they may be young, old, male, female, or whatever school, university, industry, or business they may come from—they could all use these great scarves. This allows you to reach out to a great number of people, granting you an expansion of your potential clientele.
2) Although they are inclusive for all ages and all kinds of people, they can still be industry-specific. Use an imprint that can be considered as an inside joke for your target market. It will be so much easier to drive home brand recall for you when those who receive your merchandise can already make the connection between the item and the kind of services that you can offer.
3) The fact that all these outstanding tradeshow merchandise are fully customizable is an immensely good reason. Branders.com gives you the freedom of choice on whatever logo, design, message, or artwork you would like on the chosen products. You can be as creative as you want. Interesting imprints add plus points for you because they are excellent conversation starters. We also provide a medley of customization services to help you design your giveaways perfectly. We even do free artwork enhancement!
4) All the wool and fleece scarves in our collection are made and designed for satisfaction: in terms of styles and material. They come in various sizes. They are made of only quality cotton, polyester, polyester fleece, denier, spandex, and fabric blends of those mentioned.
5) No matter how many of these apparel you order from us, you will definitely be quoted the lowest possible price for the quantity you want. All you have to do is dial our toll free hotline at 877-272-6337 to place your orders.
Fun Facts and Trivia about Scarves:
Want to expand your knowledge with some fun facts and information about scarves and clothing? Here are a couple of trivia items we’ve gathered for your reading pleasure:
- During the reign of Emperor Cheng of China, scarves were made of cloth and used to identify his officers or his high rank soldiers. A silk scarf during 1000 B.C. in China was made by hands. A scarf for them is used displayed as work of art by skill people. They add paint on it and sold in the market. If you refer to use a silk scarf, you may match it with any type of clothes.
- No one knows when and where exactly the first scarves were created. There is substantial evidence however that some of the first scarves were made in Ancient Rome and it was called Sudarium from the Latin word "sweat cloth". The scarf was not purposely been use for protection during the winter season but just plainly to clean off their sweat. The Romans put it around their neck and sometimes tied it to their belts. Before, men usually wears it for cleaning their bodies but later on, the scarf was used also by women which were then made of cloth or silk as a part of their fashion ornaments.
- Some form of scarf was around soldier's neck for protection from the cold while conquering parts of Europe. Roman soldiers wore red scarves to identify their ranks. After the fall of Rome Empire the scarves lived on to be worn by Romanian and Croatian soldiers. When the Croatian army came to Paris in 1648 cheering their victory over Turks every soldier wore a scarf. However the scarves they wore were nothing like the ones you see today and most closely resembled cravats.
- Jewish Law requires Israelites to put on modest dress especially among the women. Married women must wear a scarf called Tichel to cover their hair. For Jewish men, they usually wear scarf called Tallit around their head when doing their religious prayers and reciting their blessings. Their young boys and girls wear a scarf or bandana to cover their hair. For older boys and girls they put and scarf as their under-turban.
- From the 19th century it was popular to use the scarf to show one's political leanings. Rumours that this was used to penalized dinner party guests when they attempted to talk about politics are unfounded.
- At the end of 17th century Peter the Great created a Russian army all dressed in their uniform to be easily identifiable Peter decided they were missing the final touch – a scarf and added this to the uniform. These remained popular until 1796 when Pavel I became emperor of Russia. He disliked the scarf so much that wearing them was strictly forbidden for soldiers. Rather sinisterly his dislike proved to be not without merit as in 1801 Pavel was strangled by an assassin –using a scarf.
These fun facts were taken from smartturnout.com
[ Page 1 ]
[ Page 2 ]
[ Page 3 ]
[ Page 4 ]
[ Page 5 ]