Why choose customized scrubs for advertising your brand?
In the world of marketing where there are a lot of options to be considered, you should pick the right methods that will completely turn the tables around in your promotions. Promoting your name, products, and services through mass media advertising is always an option, but if your marketing endeavors have only been allocated with a modest budget, then you can kiss these methods goodbye. So you go to promotional items. They are customer-oriented, affordable, and promising. But with so many items floating in the trade right now, what would be the merchandise that will best represent your business? Give these custom scrubs a shot, and you will realize just as how effective these freebies are. These customized scrubs are extremely functional thus, they will not be ignored by your customers.
You might also like: Custom Lapel Pins, Custom Magnets, Custom Multi Tools
As a promotional tool, these personalized scrubs definitely rock! They are the ideal printing canvas for your brand name and logo designs. Fully utilize their customizable spaces to maximize your branding that is sure to give you the best results. We also offer these printed scrubs in diverse assortments that your customers will truly love. It also allows you to choose the variants that will complement very well with your branding theme. Have your branding images executed to perfection to turn these scrubs with logo into potent promotional devices that will boost the efficacy of your advertising.
So what are scrubs by the way? Not the usual scrubs, but they are shirts and trousers or gowns worn by surgeons, midwives, and other people who are involved in an operation so that they can "scrub" their hands before, during, and after surgery (hence the name) by the standard definition. Because of their distinct function, custom scrubs are ideal gift and giveaway ideas in related sectors such as clinics, hospitals, and even in various events like charities, community events, and more. But their versatility should not limit you to distribute these goodies in any marketing affairs you may establish which is exactly why you should consider giveaway scrubs in your promotional stunts. More so, they are fairly new products in the promotional items trade, and supplying these souvenir items in your promotions will attract your audience very easily.
We also recommend: Custom Sunscreens, Custom Stencils, Custom Shorts
Get a hand of these promotional scrubs. They boast a considerable amount of imprinting space for your branding images, and they are also cost-effective advertising solutions to your marketing problems. Scrub away the marketing worries by ordering our scrubs in bulk. For your orders, questions, or concerns, just dial in the number 877-272-6337.
Custom Scrubs from Branders imprinted with your custom logo
Get started with your own great promotional campaign for your brand now, and let us give you that extra advertising push with our wide selection of promo items available. While browsing through our catalog of logo scrubs, you will eventually get to see for yourself what you would consider the first choice for you. Our inventory includes various kinds of bulk scrubs— for men,for women, shirts, pants, etc.—each also coming in various styles, designs, materials, and colors. All of them are easy to customize as well. Here is an overview for this category:
For men and for women
While certain designs may be used for either gender, there are still some specific features that are only applying to one of them. Get the ones specially made for each for maximum utility.
The term pertains to a complete uniform in general, and half of that are the shirts. They are especially made for maximum cleanliness, and you can expect only the best in design and features for your shirts.
The other half will certainly provide the same level of functionality and practicality. They are comfortable, and safe, in many meanings of the term.
Their aim of maintaining innovative and state-of-the-art medical uniforms endure through the test of time. Through the years you will be assured of high quality uniforms from Spectrum.
What are the typical uses of scrubs?
Clothing is a very important aspect of human life today. Articles of clothing like your imprinted scrubs even more so, as they help maintain a safe environment in a setting that aims to be as clean as possible. Thus they are quite functional and practical, and will easily be considered must-have items nowadays especially by health professionals. Of course, the appealing aesthetics would also help for certain people that wants to be looking good while wearing such.
Coming in a myriad of colors and in various designs possible, they also easily provide their essential functions. Therefore, one might see the potential for its utilization as a part of a promotional campaign; its usefulness is quite high, the appeal is most certainly there, and thus the potential for high visibility for the imprinted logo is definitely present. Your brand will most certainly benefit from the possible increase in terms of brand awareness and familiarity with the logo imprinted in the front of these, especially if your company is already directly involved in the medical industry.
Your cheap scrubs could naturally be established as part of company uniforms, if you are, as previously mentioned, part of the health profession. They are highly appropriate for use in hospital settings. Since such clothing are already ubiquitous in such environments, doing so just simply allows you to be able to use their prevalence for including your own logo or brand on them. They will thus be able to become mobile billboards wherever your employees may go while wearing their uniform. The variety in colors and designs available to choose from in our catalog only means that there will be that right style appropriate for your uniform in mind.
And of course their extensive use in your own work force extend also towards other people outside of your own company. Thus as company souvenirs or as freebies in your promotional giveaways, their appeal would still be there, coupled with their mobile advertising possibilities. There certainly would not be any one out there that would deny getting such high quality and very practical merchandise. Their quality coupled with the incredibly low prices offered by Branders presents you a great possible boost for your brand in terms of familiarity and publicity. Those who get them will most certainly appreciate your gesture, and in the end you will be rewarded with a stronger loyalty from your current customers and the inclusion of new ones within your target market.
Get to know more about scrubs!
- Scrubs are the typical attire of surgeons, midwives, and other operating room personnel when sterilizing themselves, or "scrubbing in", before surgery. They are designed simply, providing minimal places that allows contaminants to hide, are also easy to launder, and relatively cheap to replace or stained irreparably.
- As scrubs are designed to promote a clean environment, the wearing of outside clothing is thought to introduce unwanted pathogens.
- Surgical scrubs are not owned by the wearer; they are hospital-owned or leased, through a commercial linen service.
- The name "scrubs" came to be because they were first worn in a "scrubbed" environment.
- In some hospitals the wearing of scrubs have now been extended outside surgery. Non-surgical scrubs come in a wider variety of colors and patterns, ranging from official issue garments to custom made, whether by commercial uniform companies or by home-sewing using commercially available printed patterns.
- Some hospitals use the color of scrubs to differentiate between departments and/or employee roles.
- There is a TV medical comedy-drama series that aired from 2001 to 2010 titled "Scrubs". The show follows the lives of employees at a fictional location, Sacred Heart teaching hospital.
- This sticom show is usually slapstick humor and is typically fast-paced. The series won a Peabody Award in 2006. The show's primary setting is a teaching hospital, which provides clinical education and training to both future and current health professionals, in addition to taking care of patients.
- Polyester are mostly made into fabrics and used extensively in apparel and home furnishing. Polyester is also used in other applications, like in filters, bottles, wire insulation as well as a finish on high-quality food products.
- Polyester fibers are sometimes spun together with natural fibers to produce a cloth with blended properties. Synthetic fibers also can create materials with superior water, wind and environmental resistance compared to plant-derived fibers, and are sometimes renamed so as to suggest their similarity or even superiority to natural fibers.
- Cotton usage for fabric is known to date to prehistoric times.
- The English name "cotton" derives from the Arabic (al) qutn, which began to be used circa 1400 AD.
- The Industrial Revolution lead to a big boost to cotton manufacture, with the textile industry emerging as Britain's leading exporter.
- The invention of the cotton gin by the American Eli Whitney in 1793 improved production capacity for cotton.
- Spectrum was founded in 1989. They are a leading manufacturer of high-quality uniforms, medical apparel, professional medical products, accessories and promotional items.
Why buy custom scrubs for your next advertising campaign?
Clothing is an ever-present feature of almost all human societies. Thus they will always be seeing use by practically anyone in the world. Be able to connect with your target market with very practical and useful promotional items, like scrub sets. Have these custom-designed ones lead the way in your promotional run and get a big boost in terms of brand familiarity and awareness among your specified demographics. With your brand, logo, insignia, or message highly visible from them, you will be able to secure the loyalty of your current customers, as well as easily attract the attention of potential new ones.
Their inherent nature of practicality combined with the high level of promotional potential of these items ensure they will most definitely be a must-have for many out there, especially if your company or business is directly involved in the medical industry. Those who get to have them will most definitely be satisfied with them, and would more likely be able to use them much more frequently. Thus they could benefit your brand at the same time as their usage already directly benefits themselves.
Make your choice of custom embroidered scrubs come from those in the catalog here at Branders, and they are easy to personalize as well. The personalization process is quite convenient on your part too, and the myriad of designs you can choose from ensures that you are not bereft of any choices. This in turn can only do wonders for any of your future publicity events or promotional campaigns.
You always have a 100% guarantee of excellence and high quality from among our products. Here at Branders.com we offer high quality items at the lowest prices possible. You can also request for some free samples to be able to actually see them before you buy. Additional artwork enhancement is also available for your further customization needs here at Branders.
Dress-up your next big boost now for your next promotional event with our personalized products! Their high functionality and practicality means it would lead to a huge advantage for your company's publicity efforts. Your advertising needs would be satisfied guaranteed by these promotional items, and at the lowest possible prices as well here at Branders! So, what are you waiting for? Call our toll free hotline now at 877-272-6337 to place your orders.
[ Page 1 ]
[ Page 2 ]
[ Page 3 ]
[ Page 4 ]
[ Page 5 ]