Why choose customized slippers for advertising your brand?
Everybody uses slippers, right? At home, at school, or even at the office. People find it very comfortable that rather than wearing tight, heavier laced shoes all day long, they prefer to take it off and wear the lighter, more comfortable pair of slippers and with that, surely everybody would love giveaway slippers. If you are looking to launch a marketing campaign with your brand, then a good idea would be to resist the usual forms of advertising, and make noise with custom slippers
. Give your audience the comfort that they deserve, and boldly announce your business into the scene.
You might also like: Custom Socks
, Custom Speakers
, Custom Stadium Cushions
You might be asking: "Can a pair of slippers an effective avenue to reach my audience?" Yes! They are. Not only they are good protectors of the feet while walking into a spot, slippers with logo can also walk your brand into a very good destination, and that is to a sea of customers. Printed slippers are perfect for just about anyone and everyone who is longing for comfort. As you may know, slippers provide cushion to the heels so people who don't like wearing shoes in long periods of time do not need to suffer the fate of walking thru bare feet, thanks to your customized slippers. It also prevents your customers from collecting unwanted dirt. All in all, this customized merchandise can really benefit your audience, the more reason for you to switch to this great promo item.
Another great feature of this customizable promotional product is that its soft, fabric-like material that is perfect for your brand name and logo placement that is widely visible not only to the wearer itself but also to the people passing by, giving your brand that extra mileage. Just imagine the personalized slippers
wore by people inside public and private establishments such as schools, offices, and hotels, or the travelers aboard a plane wearing your great slippers? Its serves in two ways. One, they can have a leisurely walk and two, more and more people are being drawn to your brand. Talk about efficient advertising. Surely it is.
We also recommend: Custom Money Clips
, Custom Messenger Bags
, Custom Measuring Sticks
Still having worries of promoting your brand? Then stop worrying and start picking up the phone and dial our toll-free number to place your orders. In your next tradeshow event, promotional slippers would make excellent gift items to your guests. With varying styles and kinds, your customers can freely choose their favorites. Start moving your brand and call us for orders on slippers in bulk!
What are the kinds of custom slippers available for you to personalize?
Logo Slippers are quite a practical promotional product and comfortable footwear. Knowing this, Branders has several types of slippers for you to choose from and customize. There are multiple types of materials used in making slippers with each providing their own sets of advantages. Cotton slippers provide a great deal of comfort to your foot and are usually cheaper than their contemporaries. EVA (expanded rubber/foam rubber) is a lightweight, highly moldable material that is also frequently used. They’re used as padding and shock absorbers in slippers and make them extremely comfortable to walk around in. Slippers made out of sheepskin and leather are also common as these materials enable the slippers to remain durable after multiple use. As for the type of shoes available, here are a couple:
Slip-on slippers - slippers usually made with a fabric upper layer that encloses the top of the foot and the toes, but leaves the heel open
Open-Toe - Open-toe slippers refer to any style where the toes peep out. Open-toe styles include open-toe scuffs and thong slippers. Open-toe styles are very popular women’s slippers in the spring and summer months when feet like some wiggle room to breathe, but comfort is still essential.
Closed slippers - The slippers closely resemble open slippers, only these have a heel guard that prevents the foot sliding out from the slipper.
Ugg Slippers – These slippers are made out of sheepskin.
Scuffs – these generally refer to house slippers or bedroom slippers, and have either a closed or open-toe. Dearfoams classifies scuffs as closed-toe slippers, and they are most often made with terry or velour, though come in a variety of fabrics. Scuffs may also be referred to as flat mules.
Why should you get personalized slippers and how can you use them as a promotional item?
Slippers have proven to be quite a popular promotional item throughout the years. They provide supreme comfort for your foot and provide adequate protection against the elements. After a long and stressful day at work, many people prefer walking with a nice, soft and comfy pair of slippers at home. Slippers are made from soft, pliable but durable materials that makes them comfy to wear and remain loose and open enough to be as comfortable as walking barefooted. Plus, they come in a diverse array of styles, material, color and design so you can pick the one that matches your promotional needs perfectly.
During the nineteenth century, slippers were frequently worn by both fashionable men and women at parties and formal evening events. The sippers were delicate foot coverings made of fabric, often satin, or soft leather. The uppers of slippers covered the heel and toes but left the top of the foot exposed. Slippers could slip on the foot or be secured with laces. Men wore black leather slippers trimmed at the toe with bows or ribbon roses for formal occasions. Women's slippers looked much like ballerina slippers with ties of leather or ribbon around the ankle. Women wore slippers in solid or two-toned colors that complimented their outfits. The delicacy of slippers required that they be worn only indoors. They were too fragile to be used outside and by the end of the century satin pumps, heeled slip-on shoes, began to replace slippers as dress shoes for both men and women. Still, with the improvements to the material and the way they are produced, slippers remain quite a favorite among households of today.
Custom slippers are a good choice if you’re looking for a practical promotional product that you can be sure your customers would use. Plus, practically any business can effectively use them as a promotional item. They can be used by stores as an incentive promotional item for people buying their products. Hotels, inns and other establishments who provide lodgings may provide include a set of comfortable slippers in their rooms to help their customers be able to relax better. They can also be handed out as a gift and giveaway item during tradeshows, business fairs or company events.
Fun facts and trivia for slippers and other footwear
Still want to know more about slippers and other types of footwear? Here are a few things you might not know about them!
- The most expensive shoes: Ruby Slippers from House of Harry Winston: $3.000.000. This Ruby Slippers is the most expensive and as well as spectacular and splendid slippers in the world. This slippers is the achievement of Ronald Winston, the designer of the House of Harry Winston. The beauty of design coming from 4,600 rubies of 1,350 carats. This shoes has adorned the feet of Judy Garland. - In Hungary the groom drinks a toast to his bride out of her wedding slipper.
- Slippers were in use before Shakespeare’s time, and were originally made “rights” and “lefts.”
- Wnklepinkers are shoes with a long pointed toe that became fashionable among teenagers in the 1950s to 1960s.
- The vaunted Roman Legionnaires had sandals specifically designed for them – they were called the Caliga. These exposed the toes and had a lattice patterned upper front lacing and heavily nailed sole. These were very durable and could survive the harshest of environments that the Roman soldier found himself in.
- The very popular stiletto heel shoe is actually named after a little dagger that the shoe’s sharp heel resembled.
- The first known images of footwear are boots depicted in 15,000 year old Spanish cave paintings.
- In Japan it is customary for a person entering establishments or homes to leave there outdoor shoes at the door and slip into a pair of slippers. This custom has evolved into a custom for many people in every culture. The proper shoe etiquettes depend on where you are and what the preferred custom requires.
- In the Middle East heels were added to shoes to lift the foot from the burning sand.
- The history of human development shows that the importance of protecting the foot was early recognized. Records of the Egyptians, the Chinese and other early civilizations all contain references to shoes. The shoe is repeatedly mentioned in the Bible and the Hebrews used it in several instances with a legal significance, notably in binding a bargain.
- For example, sandals have often depicted the class and status of individuals throughout history. This was especially true in ancient Greece. Shoemakers were highly respected citizens during that time. In fact, Apollo, the god of sun, music, poetry and healing, among other titles, were said to have watched over them. In fact, even many of the Greek Gods wore sandals. Iris and Hermes, messenger of the gods, were portrayed as wearing winged sandals. Hera and Aphrodite, two of the most prominent gods, were often depicted wearing golden sandals.
- Sneakers were first made in America in 1916. They were originally called keds.
- In the Middle Ages a father passed his authority over his daughter to her husband in a shoe ceremony. At the wedding, the groom handed the bride a shoe, which she put on to show she was then his subject.
- In 18th century legislation designed to create paved walkways within cities allowed women to wear less practical shoes with higher heels
- The open-toed shoe became fashionable in the 1930s as a result of the new vogue for sunbathing.
- The boots Neil Armstrong walked on the moon in are still floating around in space.
So what are you waiting for?
As we’ve shown you, bulk slippers are an exceptionally great promotional product. They’re also timeless product that anyone can use. They’re comfortable, stylish and practical while remaining friendly on your budget. Plus, these imprinted slippers feature a highly strategic imprint area that will showcase your logo or brand for maximum brand visibility. People wearing these custom printed slippers are practically walking advertisements for your brand and will provide your business a great deal of exposure. And since people love receiving practical promotional products, they will be keeping and using these for a long time. They're an excellent gift and giveaway item to hand out during trade shows, conventions and company events.
Don't miss out on this excellent promotional opportunity and place your orders for these cool slippers now! Just call us at our toll free number (844) 806-1306 and get in touch with our friendly sales representatives. We'll also help you personalize your items exactly how you want them. Just prepare the logo, symbol, text, insignia, or artwork you want to use, and choose the imprint color you want for your graphics and font. You can opt to include your location and contact details so loyal customers and potential clients can reach you at the drop of a hat. Keep in mind that your imprint will depend on the material of the item and the available imprint methods, but rest assured that we're committed to giving you the best quality customization every time. Best of all, we offer you these cute slippers at the best discounts possible! You won't find a better deal anywhere else than here at Branders. Get these nice slippers today!
[ Page 1 ]
[ Page 2 ]
[ Page 3 ]
[ Page 4 ]
[ Page 5 ]