Why choose customized sticky notes for advertising your brand?
Experience shows that a promotional product having practical utility are always appreciated, and the same thing goes for custom sticky notes. What are sticky notes by the way? They are small piece of stationery with an adhesive at the back. Rather than writing notes and messages on a document with a pencil, office workers use them instead. It clings to the paper like a magnet to a metal and leaves no unnecessary marks to the document thus, relaying urgent messages easier and much more convenient. Due to its vast use, sticky notes with logo are a terrific marketing giveaway if you are building your business or wishing to build customer loyalty.
You might also like: Custom Stress Relievers, Custom Stylus, Custom Sunglasses
Otherwise known by the terms "Post-it Notes", sticky pads, adhesive pads, and so much more. But whatever the name is, customized sticky notes will be able to give your brand steady exposure, while offering a merchandise useful for numerous tasks. In this very dynamic society, people tend to make notes instead of directly saying it to the other and rightfully so, because it saves an ample amount of time and energy. Just sticking these thin sheets of paper on almost any material will certainly do the trick.
Promotional sticky notes make an awesome promo item. Let's say a single pad of personalized sticky notes, and that is about 25 to 100 sheets which means your brand will be remembered for about 25 to 100 times (figuratively speaking, of course). What's more compelling is that they are widely appreciated by almost everybody, if not all. They make school and office life so much more easier. As mentioned previously, they can save a person of having all the trouble marking important documents and erasing them thereafter. He or she can simply stick a sheet on paper then write whatever he or she needs or wishes to say. And the adhesive is formulated so that it can easily be pulled off without leaving tear marks, making the task less and less troublesome to the next person of interest. Additionally, it makes your brand known to that next person, so the market coverage has just become wider.
We also recommend: Custom Lighters, Custom License Plates, Custom License Plate Frames
The printed sticky notes we have are customizable to your preference. The sheets can be customized with your logo and brand name. You can even do a creative twist in your marketing campaign. Just perk up the giveaway sticky notes with some catchy phrases and slogans, and this is perfect to motivate students and office workers to perform even better. In your next tradeshow event, avail of these wonderful marketing giveaways and have them as gift items to your audience. Surely, everybody will love a free pad of custom sticky notes. Boost your profits. Call our toll-free number at 877-272-6337 to order sticky notes in bulk. Our sales representatives will be on standby to gladly assist you.
Branders' Custom Sticky Notes you can imprint with your own Logo
Begin with your own great promotional campaign for your brand now, and let us give you that additional big push with our wide selection available. While browsing through our numerous options for this category of custom sticky notes, you would eventually reach what you consider to be the ultimate choice among them. Our catalogue includes various kinds of sticky notes—rectangular-shaped, square-shaped, custom-shaped, etc.—each also coming in various styles, designs, materials, and colors. All of them are customizable to boot. Here is an overview for this category:
The typical shape for sticky notes, stick with the usual with these rectangular ones. Continue the tradition for this practical item at affordable prices.
Get your cute sticky notes in a compact shape with these square ones. Save some space, but keep the same level of practicality and usefulness when you get one of these.
Custom-shaped sticky notes
Get your cheap custom sticky notes in various shapes and sizes. Whether as a circle, a star, or even shaped like a computer, you will not go wrong with these.
3M Post-it notes
This is where it all started. Get the pioneer in sticky notes, with Post-it notes from 3M.
Bic has now been a long-time company in productivity and stationary items. Get their high quality sticky notes at the lowest prices possible.
Take good care of the environment with these. Made from recycled paper, they ensure least impact possible on the environment for each of them ever made.
What are the typical uses for them?
Sticky notes are very practical items that definitely see extensive use by almost anyone today. They are especially quite important for the office environment, although of course they can see use in various settings as well, like in schools. Having a high level of functionality coupled with the potentially varying designs further increases its appeal to people.
You could choose to make your bulk sticky notes a standard-issue item for your own employees. This way you can help increase the productivity of your own employees, as well as being able to present to them that your company recognizes the importance of being efficient in an office envrionment. Having your company logo or name on the notes just serves as further reinforcement of your full commitment towards your own employees as well. This seemingly simple gesture could provide a lot of good feeling between your company and those working for it.
They could also be easily utilized as souvenir items or even as free, promotional, giveaway merchandise. Each page of the sticky note pad could be counted as one whole "ad". With their typical use as quick and easy ways of labeling files, books, folders, pages, etc., these "mobile ads" could easily be seen by several people in various places, at various times. And of course, those who put them there to begin with will surely appreciate having such handy and practical items from their favorite company. See your logo or name in them will just serve to reinforce further their loyalty to your brand, and by extension can also serve as a call towards new customers too. When given away as freebies, there certainly would not be any one out there that would deny getting a free high quality and very practical merchandise such as colored sticky notes.
And with these several potential uses for them, coupled with their natural practical value, their appeal will always be there towards both those already familiar with your brand and those who will encounter it for the first time. Whether it is in your next corporate giveaway, as an additional item for your employees, or the upcoming promotional campaign your company has in store, whoever gets to have your unique sticky notes would surely be satisfied with them.
Get to know more about sticky notes!
- They are also known as Post-it notes. Though 3M's patent ran out in 1997, the term "Post-it" is not genericized.
- Until 3M's patent expired in the 1990s post-it type notes were produced only in the company's plant in Cynthiana, Kentucky.
- The term and their distinctive yellow color remain registered company trademarks, so competitors with similar products have to depict and call them differently.
- The adhesive used in them was invented by accident in 1968 by a scientist at 3M in the United States, Dr. Spencer Silver.
- 3M launched the product as "Press 'n Peel" in stores in four cities in 1977, but results were disappointing. A year later they instead issued free samples directly to consumers, and they eventually re-introduced it in US stores as "Post-it notes" in 1980.
- The original notes' yellow color was chosen by accident, as the lab next-door to the Post-it team had only yellow scrap paper to use.
- Virtual Post-it notes have been created for computer in the form of desktop notes. These include 3M's own "Post-it Brand Software Notes", "Stickies" in Mac OS, and "Sticky Notes" in Windows.
- Sticky notes have been used to make various kinds of art, for example mosaics.
- In 2000 the 20th anniversary of Post-it notes was celebrated by having artists create artworks on the notes. One such work, by the artist R. B. Kitaj, sold for £640 in an auction, making it the most valuable Post-it note on record.
- In 2012, Turkish artist Ardan Özmenoglu was selected to have a solo exhibition at Bertrand Delacroix Gallery in the art district of Chelsea, Manhattan. The exhibition, titled “E Pluribus Unum” (Latin for “Out of many, one”), opened November 15, 2012 and featured large scale works on sticky notes.
- Five businessmen founded 3M in Two Harbors, Minnesota, in 1902. It was originally a mining venture. During the 1950s, the company expanded worldwide.
- Today, 3M is involved in the making of several thousands of products. It is currently headquarted in Maplewood, Minnesota, a St. Paul suburb. The new Maplewood campus is 475 acres (1.92 km2) and has over 50 buildings, including an Innovation Center that displays products 3M has taken to market.
- The 3M factory in Cynthiana, Kentucky, besides producing Post-It notes, is also responsible for making scotch tape.
- The building in which the 3M company was founded is now a museum. The company's late innovations include waterproof sandpaper (1921) and masking tape (1925), as well as cellophane "Scotch Tape" and sound-deadening materials for cars.
- Bic is based in Clichy, France, and was founded in 1945 by Baron Marcel Bich. They are most well-known for their ballpoint pens.
- The Bich family owns about 40 percent of Bic stock and controls 55% of its voting power.
- Bic is an "official supporter" of the Tour de France.
Why buy them for your next advertising campaign?
They are very practical items, and as such they would be always appealing towards just about anybody. They could come in a variety of designs, using different kinds of materials, and come in a myriad of colors. This high functionality would mean that their appeal towards anyone will never fade. In addition, each and every one would most certainly want to have some creative sticky notes for themselves!
And it is through its very usefulness that your fancy sticky notes will be able to see much use, and therefore provide much visibility for the brand placed on them. Thus they will be able to further cement the loyalty of current customers, as well as increase brand awareness and familiarity among future ones. Their extensive use in typical office and school settings would do wonders in terms of publicity and visibility of your logo, insignia, or message placed on each sheet.
With their very low prices, cheaper than ever from here at Branders.com as well, you can never go wrong with any of them for your next advertising event or promotional giveaway. Regardless of the number of orders you make to us, you will always have the assurance of only the best in terms of quality, designs, and price. Whatever material, design, color, and style you choose, in any quantity you order, expect only the best from us. You can also request for some free samples to be able to see them before you buy. Additional artwork enhancement is also available for your further customization needs here at Branders.
Get over that proverbial hump in your advertising efforts by getting your custom product! Their versatility in combination with their functionality means it would lead to a huge advantage for your company's publicity schemes. Your advertising needs would be satisfied with these, and at the lowest possible prices as well! So wait no longer and call our toll free hotline at 877-272-6337 to place your orders.
[ Page 1 ]
[ Page 2 ]
[ Page 3 ]
[ Page 4 ]
[ Page 5 ]