Why choose customized stress relievers for advertising your brand?
In this competitive world, it is imperative that people exert out their very best and sometimes beyond their limits to keep up with the very high standards which oftentimes results to stress. Stress is the result of too much work or activity. If left unchecked, stress can lead so serious complications. There are so many methods available to alleviate stress such as walking, yoga, massage therapy, etc. but the most common, easiest, and cheapest way of mitigating stress is through stress relievers. Because of such statistic, you can take advantage of this trend to make your case to the audience and make your business known with giveaway custom stress relievers
. The answer to your marketing worries just might be a bunch of stress relievers with logo.
You might also like: Custom Stylus
, Custom Sunglasses
, Custom Sunscreens
Stress is often a fact of life. It is a universal condition. Everybody gets stressed even if no one wants to. Excessive amounts of stress when untreated may lead to many health problems, even cancer, which makes personalized stress relievers
a perfect promo item. Surely everybody would love to have a customized free merchandise combating their stress. And definitely you would not want your customers suffering illnesses. With people wanting to stay on top of their game but also want to maintain their health, printed stress relievers would make a great promotional product for them.
Stress relievers will be appreciated by everybody. They are soft and compact that can be brought in schools or offices with ease. When someone gets fatigued and needs to stretch their nerves out, all they need to do is to fish out for that stress ball and start squeezing. Using a stress relief works the muscles of the hands and fingers allowing to alleviate repetitive injuries. With the wide imprint material bearing out your logo and brand name, promotional stress relievers will easily get noticed by the others. With its extensive use, you can be assured that more and more people will be drawn to your brand.
We also recommend: Custom License Plates
, Bulk License Plate Frames
, Custom Laptop Sleeves
Customized stress relievers are effective not just for battling stress, but also as promotional items. They are customizable according to your preference. Another marketing twist you can do is that you can alter the shape of the giveaway stress reliever to match something catchy, might even be your business logo itself. In your next tradeshow event, have the custom stress relievers as gift items to incoming guests and watch as your business grows. To inquire and avail of these handy marketing giveaways, dial the toll-free number at (844) 806-1306 and order stress relievers in bulk. Our sales representatives are on standby to gladly assist you.
What types of Custom Stress Relievers are available for you to customize?
As we’ve shown, stress relievers are a great way to combat all of the strain and anxiety that day to day tasks and work bring. Here at Branders, we offer you a multitude of different types of stress relievers you can customize for your promotional campaign. We have custom animal shaped stress relievers, custom architectural stress relievers, food stress relievers, human stress relievers, sports stress relievers, shapes stress relievers and vehicle stress relievers. To give you a better idea of what you’ll find in this category, here’s a short guide describing the items available.
Animal Shaped Stress Relievers
These cute stress relievers are shaped like animals like cows, owls, eagles and parrots. Aside from working as a stress reliever, their endearing and charming appearance makes them perfect desk or cabinet decoration items. These animal shaped stress relievers are ubiquitously loved and are great if you want a promotional product that caters to both kids and adults.
Architectural Stress Relievers
These stress relievers are designed to look like houses and buildings. They’re an especially great promotional product for manufacturing firms, home improvement businesses and do-it-yourself stores.
Food Stress Relievers
As their name suggests, these stress relievers are made to look like appetizing food. There are lemon, banana, egg and garlic shaped stress relievers available that you can customize. If you’re attending a culinary trade show or your business deals with food and kitchen products, these stress relievers are an ideal promotional product.
Human Stress Relievers
We also have stress relievers that are made to look like people of different professions. We have doctor and nurse shaped stress relievers that are awesome promotional items for clinics and hospitals. We also have jolly-looking stress relievers that look like Santa Claus and are a perfect Christmas freebie. We even have a sumo-wrestler stress reliever that ought to prove popular for Japanese themed events or restaurants.
Sports Stress Relievers
These stress relievers are shaped to look like various accessories and balls used in various sports and games. We have stress relievers shaped like golf balls, baseballs, foot balls, hockey pucks, basketballs, bowling balls and soccer balls.
Custom Shapes Stress Relievers
We also have stress relievers coming at various sizes. You’ll find that we have stress relievers ranging from the traditional ball shaped stress reliever or more exotic ones like those shaped like a human brain or even a construction block. We also have awareness ribbon type stress relievers if you’re seeking a promotional item for your information campaign.
Vehicle Shaped Stress Relievers
Finally, we also offer stress relievers shaped like various vehicles. We have stress relievers made to look like cars, trucks, garbage trucks, airplanes, helicopters ad rockets. If you’re in the automotive business, these cheap stress balls make for an excellent freebie. They’re also a great item to use if you want a promotional product that caters to all ages.
Why should you get Printed Stress Relievers and what are their uses?
Custom stress relievers are a universal product that everybody can use. As life can get very stressful with the various work and responsibilities that are assigned to us, we often get very frustrated. Unfortunately, there are times where we take out this frustration on our co-workers or family. A safe and inexpensive option that allows us to vent our anger and anxiety are these cute logo stress relievers! These pliable stress relievers come in many shapes and sizes so you won’t have to worry about not finding one that matches your promotional needs. Another plus is that these stress relievers are quite inexpensive. You can buy them in bulk and afford to hand out one to almost every visitor of your establishment or customer. Add that to the fact that many of these stress relievers are quite endearing and can function as great desk or cabinet decorative pieces. All of these characteristics make stress relievers an excellent promotional product.
There are many ways and circumstances where you can use promotional stress relievers to market your brand. Many types of stress relievers like the classic ball design can be used by any industry in their promotional campaign. As you have seen in our catalogue however, we do have more specialized stress reliever designs to cater to your business. If you’re holding a health awareness campaign, our various doctor and nurse shaped stress relievers are a great gift to hand out. When you’re planning a back-to-school promotional campaign, our pencil shaped stress relievers make for a great freebie. If you’re in the automotive industry, our car shaped stress relievers are perfect for you. If you’re planning of holding a science fair, our rocket or brain shaped stress relievers come highly recommended. If you’re a travel agency, we have airplane shaped stress relievers to help any nervous or first-time plane passengers get over their fear.
More trivia about imprinted stress relievers
Want to know more about facts about stress relievers and how they came to be? Curious about how stress works? Well, here are a few things you might not have known about.
- While a very popular item now, did you know that the first concept of a stress ball originated in Heibei China back in 1368 AD during the Ming Dynasty? Even way back then, people knew that there had to be some way of managing stress through the use of hands.
-The first stress relievers were called Baoding Balls (Chinese Health Balls). The first iteration of these balls were made of solid metal! Nowadays, they’re made of chrome with tiny chimes inside.
- Modern logo stress balls are typically made out of closed-cell polyutherane foam rubber. Some bulk stress balls however are filled liquid or gel substances for a softer, soothing texture.
- Stress has been called “the silent killer” and can lead to heart disease, high blood pressure, chest pain and an irregular heartbeat.
- While stress can’t turn your hair gray like some myths say, it can cause hair loss! You can start losing hair up to three months after a particularly stressful event or encounter.
- Stress has been known to make acne worse! So if you have any important events coming up where you’d like to look nice, you better find ways to relax yourself.
- The word “Stress” derives from the Latin word “stringere” which means “to draw tight”.
- Did you know that a 2009 CNN poll revealed that the number one reason for stress in most countries was money?
- While too much stress can be bad for you, scientists suggest that stress is part of the evolutionary drive as it enables humans to survive. Stress heightens awareness and improves your physical performance.
- Dark chocolate has been known to reduce stress hormones such as cortisol and other fight or flight hormones. So if you’re having a stressful day, you might want to treat yourself to a well-deserved bar of dark chocolate.
- Stress can alter blood sugar levels, which in turn can cause mood swings, fatigue, hyperglycemia and metabolic syndrome – a major risk factor for heart attack and diabetes.
- Did you know that your pupils dilate during stress? This happens much the same reason why they dilate in response to attraction: it allows you to gather more visual information about a situation.
- Laughter IS the best medicine: the act of laughing has been known to lower stress hormones like cortisol, epinephrine and adrenaline and strengthens the immune system by releasing health enhancing hormones.
- Stress is linked to the six leading causes of death: heart disease, cancer, lung ailments, accidents, liver cirrhosis, and suicide. So lighten up!
- In 2009, the top most stressful jobs were a surgeon, commercial airline pilot, photojournalist, advertising account executive, and real estate agent. The least stressful jobs were actuary, dietitian, astronomer, systems analyst, and software engineer.
What else needs to be said? Get your bulk stress relievers today!
As you can see, these custom stress balls and personalized stress relievers are an excellent promotional product. They combine aesthetic value and functionality into one affordable package. So what are you waiting for? Don't miss out on this opportunity and place your orders for these stress relievers with logo! Just call us at our toll free number (844) 806-1306 and get in touch with our friendly sales representatives. We'll also help you personalize your items exactly how you want them. Just prepare the logo, symbol, text, insignia, or artwork you want to use, and choose the imprint color you want for your graphics and font. You can opt to include your location and contact details so loyal customers and potential clients can reach you at the drop of a hat. Keep in mind that your imprint will depend on the material of the item and the available imprint methods, but rest assured that we're committed to giving you the best quality customization every time. Best of all, we offer you this great product at the best discounts possible! You won't find a better deal anywhere else than here at Branders. Your next successful promotional campaign is just a phone call away.
[ Page 1 ]
[ Page 2 ]
[ Page 3 ]
[ Page 4 ]
[ Page 5 ]