Why choose customized temporary tattoos for advertising your brand?
Tattoos have been the earliest forms of self-expression. People let their bodies be painfully marked to make a statement, varying from religion, politics, fanaticism to an icon, fashion statement or just to show their toughness. But while tattoos are good with all of that, they can also promote your business as emphatically as making a statement. Boost brand awareness with our giveaway custom temporary tattoos
. With the temporary tattoos being wore by your loyal audience, it can effectively promote your brand since many spectators' attention will be caught by your striking giveaway temporary tattoos.
You might also like: Custom Tokens
, Custom Toy Airplanes
, Custom T-Shirts
People like putting some art into their bodies and the most common way of doing that is by getting tattoos. Whether a real tattoo or a sticker tattoo, they will never say no when it comes to expressing themselves. People are naturally full of pride, and tattoos are one way of imposing it. All the reason you need to consider personalized temporary tattoos
as your next promotional product.
While it is easy to mix and match different kinds of clothing, fashion statements often comes down to who is willing to go to extra miles, and people with body art such as tattoos often stands out to the rest. You can also do the same to your brand. In your next tradeshow event, give out your printed temporary tattoos to your guests as gift items. As they wear your temporary tattoos with logo, they can potentially get others' attention, which means more and more people will be drawn to the promo item, and that is maximum brand exposure for you! The material of the temporary tattoo itself is customizable with your brand name and logo. You can also have the customized temporary tattoos as free merchandise for every purchase made inside commercial establishments. Promotional temporary tattoos are also great as giveaway items inside school and company events as a tokens of appreciation or incentives to individuals who excel in their field. With more and more people bearing out your business logo, it means that your brand is ! moving.
We also recommend: Custom Jackets
, Customized Duffel Bags
, Custom Iphone Cases and Sleeves
Tattoos' main purpose in this world is to send a message, and temporary tattoos in bulk will definitely send a message to your audience that your brand is just around the corner. Still having second thoughts? No worries, just call the toll-free number at (844) 806-1306. Our dedicated sales representatives are on stand by to gladly assist you. Call now! Make a statement with your custom temporary tattoos.
What are the types of custom temporary tattoos you can purchase and customize?
As you can see, we have quite a few logo temporary tattoos for you to choose from in our online store. We have various types that you can personalize and adapt for your business. To help you decide on what type of bulk temporary tattoo you’d like to get, here’s a short overview on what you’ll find:
Custom Tattoo Books
These custom children’s books contain two pages of various premade tattoos. We have ocean themed books with tattoo that have dolphins, octopuses, fish and other types of sea creatures. We also have automobile tattoo books with different cars and motorcycles. We even have a police and firemen themed tattoo book complete with tattoos of fire trucks, policemen, police cars, etc.
Water Transfer Tattoos
As their name suggests, these tattoos work by wetting them first with water then carefully sliding the tattoo into the desired position. Once it has dried, it adheres well to the surface. You can apply them on your own body parts or use them as decorative item on your belongings.
Pressure Transfer Tattoos
These pressure transfer tattoos are similar to water slide ones with one important difference: pressure transfer tattoos don’t need water to apply them! You just need to position the tattoo where you want to place it, remove the paper or plastic protecting the adhesive and just apply a bit of pressure!
Reasons to get cool temporary tattoos:
If you want a product that can infuse a ton of fun and variety into your promotional campaign, then these imprinted temporary tattoos are a perfect choice! These are due to several key reasons: 1) They are a catch-all item for all demographics. Regardless if you’re targeting young, old, male, female or whatever social or economic class, these custom temp tattoos can be used to reach out to a wide audience.
2) Even if they cater to a huge audience, you can still create industry specific custom tattoos! If you’re holding a sports event, you can create tattoos with sports equipment like basketballs, baseball bats, soccer balls etc. If you’re in the automotive business and you’re holding a children’s party, car tattoos with your name on it are a great choice.
3) Unlike regular tattoos, these aren’t permanent! That means you can have as many as you want and wear them for as long as you’d like. When you’re done, you can simply clean the tattoos off and remove them.
What are the popular uses of custom tattoos?
Sports Events and Tournaments
- A great way of showing support for your favorite team is by wearing custom tattoos with their logo. In fact, you’ll often see dozens of people do this during sporting events like the Super Bowl. The vibrant, stylish tattoos are extremely eye-catching and are often used in conjuncture with other accessories and face paint. Children’s Parties
- Another great application of custom tattoos are children’s parties! Kids absolutely adore custom tattoos and often ask to get more than one. Just think of the number of children you can make incredibly happy with just these temporary tattoos fod kids!
- Do you want to lighten up a promotional campaign you’re holding and add a little fun to it? Then these custom temporary tattoos are just for you! You can either give your employees or promoters these tattoos or you can hand them out to participants of your event.
Gift and Giveaway Item
- Custom temporary tattoos are also great as a gift and giveaway item! They’re quite versatile and your imagination is the only limit to what design you’d like to go with! As we’ve mentioned, anyone can wear custom tattoos so they cater to a wide audience. Plus, custom tattoos are relatively cheap! You can afford to hand one out to every customer or visitor of your establishment.
Bonus facts and trivia!
Want to learn more trivia about tattoos and take a look at their history? Here are several fun facts and trivia you might not have known about!
- The word “tattoo” comes from the Tahitian word “tatau,” which means to mark. In the early days, urine was sometimes used to mix tattoo color!
- Sailors used tattoos as a resume – a full-rigged ship meant they had travelled around Cape Horn, an anchor indicated the Atlantic Ocean, a dragon denoted China, and a turtle meant they had crossed the Equator.
- The popularity of tattoos continued to grow over the last 200 years. In the nineteenth century, tattoos became popular in England among the upper-class. For example, Lady Randolph Churchill, Winston Churchill's mother, had a snake tattooed around her wrist. In the United States, tattoos have been historically associated with sailors, motorcyclists, and prison inmates because tattoo shops were considered dangerous and socially unacceptable. However, since the 1980s this mindset has changed considerably and tattoos are becoming increasingly popular among men and women of all ages.
- While tattoos are quite common nowadays (in fact, there are a ton of tattoo parlors in business right now in major cities like New York and Boston), did you know that they were once illegal in a couple of states? Many states took the extreme measure of banning tattoos entirely during the 1960s, when the hysteria of hepatitis outbreaks reached critical mass. It was illegal to get a tattoo in New York City between 1961 and 1997, forcing artists to operate on an underground basis. In Massachusetts, tattooing was illegal all the way up until 2000, with severe penalties including possible jail sentences.
- The dermis is where tattoos go. It is the second layer of skin below the epidermis, the pink region where the ink gets trapped under the top layer, making it permanent. The epidermis is the topmost layer of skin which the artist has to penetrate to apply a permanent tattoo. It is the transparent skin that we peel, scratch, pick at, expose to harsh sunlight, and generally abuse in our everyday lives. It is also temporary, and renews itself naturally. Applying ink there would require nothing more than a pen, and the most intricate of tats would be gone in a week.
- Tattoos are quite popular among certain gangs and criminal groups. One group particularly well known for their ink is the Japanese Yakuza, an organized crime group dating back hundreds of years. Yakuza members are known for their vast, full-body tattoos, called “irezumi.” Unlike Western tattoos, which are typically applied with an electric gun, Yakuza tattoos are applied with a single needle in the traditional fashion, an expensive, painful, and time-consuming process.
- The most painful place to get a tattoo would be your inner ankle. Studies have shown that areas that are closer to the bone and areas that don't have as much fatty tissue are likely to hurt a heck of a lot more than those areas that do.
- American George C. Reigner, Jr. has over 1000 Disney characters inked in his skin – including all 101 dalmatians. Because the characters are copyrighted, he got permission from Disney before going under the needle.
- The philosopher Confucius was against tattoos because he propagated that the human body is a gift. However, China’s stone sculptures depict men with tattoos on their faces as early as the 3rd century BC.
- Laser surgery is the most effective tattoo removal technique. Black is the easiest color to get rid off as it absorbs a greater number of laser waves. Green and yellow are the most difficult to remove.
So what are you waiting for?
As we’ve shown you, custom temporary tattoos are a great way to present your brand and company to a wide audience. It also helps in developing a fun-loving and dynamic image for your company. They’re also fairly cheap and you can easily order them in bulk. Add that to the fact that they cater to a wide audience and are innately eye-catching. You simply can’t go using these custom tattoos to promote your brand.
So don’t delay! Don't miss out on this excellent promotional opportunity and place your orders for these personalized temporary tattoos now! Just call us at our toll free number (844) 806-1306 and get in touch with our friendly sales representatives. We'll also help you personalize your items exactly how you want them. Just prepare the logo, symbol, text, insignia, or artwork you want to use, and choose the imprint color you want for your graphics and font. You can opt to include your location and contact details so loyal customers and potential clients can reach you at the drop of a hat. Keep in mind that your imprint will depend on the material of the item and the available imprint methods, but rest assured that we're committed to giving you the best quality customization every time. Best of all, we offer you these temporary tattoos at the best discounts possible! You won't find a better deal anywhere else than here at Branders. Get your personalized temporary tattoos today!
[ Page 1 ]
[ Page 2 ]
[ Page 3 ]
[ Page 4 ]
[ Page 5 ]