Why choose customized toy vans for advertising your brand?
Every girl wants a doll as a child. Whether it be the meager Barbie ones, plushy rag dolls, or those big ones that have faces of porcelain material, you can count on the fact that your little daughter will want a doll. But what do your little boys ask for? They ask for cars. They want them in different makes and models. They want them in trucks and vans. They love them so much so that even when they grow up, there are toy car collectors that spend a lot of money on certain customized toy autos. On this note, it is clear that a smashing idea for your next tradeshow giveaway should be custom toy vans
. They aren't just toys. These toy vans with logo will carry your brand name loud and proud, becoming a venerated symbol that young boys will remember until they grow up.
You might also like : Custom Buttons
, Custom Car Chargers
, Custom Chairs
The idea is targeting a long-term type of marketing strategy. When these young boys play with your giveaway toy vans, they transcend being a promotional product. To these boys, they are beloved gifts which bring them many hours of fun and laughter. Expect that every child that has played with and gotten attached to your personalized toy vans
will eventually be attached to your brand. They will ask their parents to buy them products from you, or avail of your services, and when they become independent adults, they will patronize your brand themselves. This is what it means to think long-term and preparing for the future! You can have a customizable promo item work for you even years from now when the merchandise targets the appropriate market. You'll be saving yourself a significant amount of funds when they are able to work so well for a good period of time.
Looking through our selection of promotional toy vans, you will notice that they are offered in many kinds and in many themes. There are Emergency Ambulance vans that go well for organizations in the medical field. There is a stylish Volkswagen van that will surely become a must-have for toy car collectors-- imagine your brand name being immortalized on the product that is sought out to be a collector's item! Cargo vans and the toy vans trucks are popular options, too. But the crowd favorite is the Scion Van replica which comes in many colors. Thus, you can personalize the printed toy vans even further with a color that matches your brand.
We also recommend : Personalized Frisbees
, Personalized Flasks
, Personalized Fans
No need to think twice-- the awesomeness of customized toy vans as a business booster will make a great difference in your marketing efforts. Call and order toy vans in bulk now!
What kinds of custom toy vans are available for purchase and customization?
In this page, you’ll find several types of printed toy vans for sale that you can use and customize to promote your brand. To help you decide what kind of van toy to use, here’s a short guide on the items you’ll see on this page:
Die Cast Toy Vans
These toy vans are made from durable die-cast metal and come in many types and designs. There are smaller die cast toy vans that are great as a promotional product for children. These particular toy vans range in types from Toyota-replica vans, white ambulances, chevy cargo vans, toy white vans, and trucks. They’re also a cute and stylish decoration piece you can put on a table or cabinet.
Die Cast Scale Model Samba Volkswagen Vans
If you’re looking for a premium promotional item that can double as an impressive gift, then these die cast scale models of Samba Volkswagen Vans might just be exactly what you’re looking for. Available in different scales ranging from 1/64 to an impressive 1/10, these replica Samba Vans are excellent for vintage or automobile enthusiasts. The larger replicas are also radio control cars, and come with working lights, steering alignment adjustment and tri channel controller which allows three users to play simultaneously.
Stress Reliever Toy Van
We also have stress relievers shaped like toy vans for your consideration. Aside from being a cute decorative piece, these van toys are also a practical item that people can use to vent out their stress and anxiety. They’re quite versatile and can be handed out in many kinds of promotional campaigns Toy Van Key Chains
Another type of practical promotional item in our store are these toy van key chains. Considering that everyone owns at least one set of keys, these toy van key chains ought to prove very popular. Plus, people keep their keys along with them as they travel so in effect your brand will always be with your customers.
Wooden Delivery Vans
These wooden delivery vans are excellent either as a premium promotional item or a nice gift to your loyal customers or hardworking employees. These delivery vans are expertly crafted by skilled artisans out of high quality wood. They also feature a sliding lid so you can store several of your smaller belongings inside.
Why are promotional toy vans popular and how can you use them to advertise your brand?
Bulk toy vans are a cute and endearing promotional product. Any boy aged one to ninety-two would love these vans and they function both as a toy and as a decorative table piece. While these toy vans can appear to be more suited to kids, even adults are hit with a wave of nostalgia and are charmed by them. Hence, if you put your brand or company logo on these eye-catching toy vans, you’ll be sure to get noticed.
Now, there are many ways you can utilize these toy vans to promote your business. And because they’re a universally liked item, they can be used by virtually any business to promote their brand. Whether you’re the owner of a restaurant, a pharmaceutical chain, a manufacturing business or a travel agency, you can utilize toy vans for your promotional campaigns. You can hand them out when you visit schools, hospitals or daycare centers. If your company is setting up a stall at a school fair or trade show, handing out logo toy vans out to attract attention of many people, especially kids. More than that, you can also stock your lobby, visitor’s lounge or office with these custom toy vans to keep your customers and employee’s children entertained. If you have a client who loves and collects automobiles or just likes vintage items in general, you can gift him a scale model Samba Volkswagen Van. We guarantee that anyone receiving these premium toy vans as a gift will be quite appreciative. If you’re on a tight budget, you can always hand out toy van key chains instead.
Fun Facts and Trivia
Want to know more about vans and automobiles in general? Here are a few things you might not know:
- Did you know that the first traffic lights were used before the advent of the motor car? In 1868, a lantern with red and green signals was used at a London intersection to control the flow of horse buggies and pedestrians. Red meant “stop” and green meant “caution.” The lantern, illuminated by gas, was turned by means of a lever at its base so that the appropriate light faced traffic. Unfortunately, on January 2, 1869, this crude traffic light exploded, injuring the policeman who was operating it.
- An astounding 165,000 cars are produced every day! In fact, there are more cars than people in Los Angeles, California.
- The world’s first three color traffic light however was first installed in Detroin, Michigan in 1919.
- The average car has around 30,000 parts.
- The first ever car accident occurred in 1891 in Ohio.
-The longest duration anyone has owned and driven a car is 82 years. This record belongs to a man named Allen Swift, who received a gorgeous Rolls-Royce Piccadilly-P1 Roadster from his father as a graduation gift in 1928, and drove it till the time of his death at 102 years old!
- The first official white house car was a 1909 White Steamer which was ordered by President Taft
- The first city to use parking meters was Oklahoma City on July 16, 1935
- Infamous outlaw John Dillinger’s favorite line of car to steal was the Ford.
- By 1915, car racing had become a passion all over the United States. A typical local race track was at the Cowley County Fairgrounds in Winfield, Kansas. The local obsession with horse racing, started by the earliest settlers in 1870, turned to the new technology of auto racing. Local farm boys who were familiar with motors and equipment used their talents on cars and motorcycles to go faster than anyone in the county.
- Rear-view mirrors only became standard equipment on production cars on 1916.
- The price per barrel of crude petroleum back in 1901 was “just” 5 cents.
- The first British diecast cars were introduced in 1931 when Frank Hornby had the idea of ‘Modelled Miniatures’ to accompany his 0 gauge railway. Diecast models were cheaper and easier to make than tin toys and manufacturers could achieve more accurate scale models.
- Henry Ford revolutionized large-scale automobile production by inventing the assembly line – a process in which various parts of a car are added in a sequential manner, allowing for vehicles to be finished much more quickly than through the norm for the time – hand-crafted cars.
- The first closed circuit automobile race held at Narragansett Park, Rhode Island, in September 1896
- The 1901 Mercedes, designed by Wilhelm Maybach for Daimler Motoren Gesellschaft, deserves credit for being the first modern motorcar in all essentials. Its thirty-five-horsepower engine weighed only fourteen pounds per horsepower, and it achieved a speed of fifty-three miles per hour.
- The automobile industry had played a critical role in producing military vehicles and war matériel in the First World War. During World War II, in addition to turning out several million military vehicles, American automobile manufacturers made some seventy-five essential military items, most of them unrelated to the motor vehicle.
- After peaking at a record 12.87 million units in 1978, sales of American-made cars fell to 6.95 million in 1982, as imports increased their share of the U.S. market from 17.7 percent to 27.9 percent. In 1980 Japan became the world’s leading auto producer, a position it continues to hold
So what are you waiting for? Get your personalized toy vans today!
As you can see, these excellent imprinted toy vans are a great way to promote your business and add a bit of charm to your promotional campaign. If you want a promo item that appeals regardless of age and invokes feelings of fun and nostalgia, then these toy vans are perfect for you. Furthermore, these toy vans feature a highly strategic imprint area that will showcase your logo or brand for maximum brand visibility. They're an excellent gift and giveaway item to hand out during trade shows, conventions and company events
So what are you waiting for? Don't miss out on this excellent promotional opportunity and place your orders for these toy vans today! Just call us at our toll free number (844) 806-1306 and get in touch with our friendly sales representatives. We'll also help you personalize your items exactly how you want them. Just prepare the logo, symbol, text, insignia, or artwork you want to use, and choose the imprint color you want for your graphics and font. You can opt to include your location and contact details so loyal customers and potential clients can reach you at the drop of a hat. Keep in mind that your imprint will depend on the material of the item and the available imprint methods, but rest assured that we're committed to giving you the best quality customization every time. Best of all, we offer you this great product at the best discounts possible! You won't find a better deal anywhere else than here at Branders.
[ Page 1 ]
[ Page 2 ]
[ Page 3 ]
[ Page 4 ]
[ Page 5 ]