Why choose customized baby bibs for advertising your brand?
One of the awesome things about being a new parent is buying those adorable tiny clothes to have your baby wear. If you've explored the baby section in the department store, you'll be quite impressed with the range of designs and accessories (all cute ones!) to choose from. But what's not so awesome is getting baby burps and spilled food all over those delightful baby clothes you've just bought. That's exactly why personalized baby bibs are a must-have for any first-time mom or dad. Your little custom baby bibs with logo are the best way to shield the child from stains and messes, which are, unfortunately, part of the whole Having A New Baby experience.
You might also like : Custom Wind Shirts, Custom Wristbands, Custom Writing Sets
The merchandise every parent picks for their baby is usually well chosen. Each accessory is a gift to the child they have been blessed with. Choosing bibs alone have proven to be a tad daunting. One of the things to consider is the size. Size is vital because you wouldn't want it to be too big nor too small for your kid. Adjustable promotional baby bibs ensure that the child would be comfortable while drinking milk from their bottles or while eating. Another thing, the material bibs are made out of is also something to think about. Promotional baby bibs with logo help protect clothes from stains, but it also protects their skin from rashes. Constant drool, mess, and spit-ups may irritate their skin without this trusty piece of cloth to cover them. It would be ironic if the material of the bib itself would cause the newborn's skin to have rashes. Cotton is the most popular, followed by flannel. Microfiber and vinyl are good choices too. And lastly, the kind or design of the bib. There are types that have pockets where the mess falls into. There won't be a need to clean up the table every after meal time. If these considerations have already been settled for them, parents would find it such a relief!
We also recommend : Custom Fun Toys, Custom Folders, Custom Flash Drives
That's why customized baby bibs are ideal as a giveaway or promotional product, whether it be for a tradeshow or internal event. A parent would place much importance on receiving a functional promo item. Printed baby bibs with logo will be prized baby accessories. This is a minimal investment of your business, but can create maximum impact. Call us at (844) 806-1306 now to know how to avail of these awesome baby bibs in bulk.
Personalized Baby Bibs from Branders imprinted with your personalized logo
Get ready, and be prepared with your own great promotional campaign for your brand now, and let us give you that extra advertising boost with our wide selection of promo items available. While browsing through our catalog of only the best baby bibs, you will eventually get to see for yourself what you would consider the first choice for you. Our inventory includes various kinds of logo baby bibs—made of cotton, out of polyester, a combination of both, etc.—each also coming in various styles, designs, materials, and colors. All of them are easily personalizable to boot. Here is an overview for this category:
Cotton are a highly absorbent material. Using them for fabric to make up your bibs are a great way of keeping your baby clean during every meal.
Made of polyester
Polyester is a modern material, ensuring durability and sturdiness. For an ever-reliable bib, get them made up of polyester now.
Combination of cotton and polyester
Get both the absorbing properties and the sturdiness using a combination of both cotton and polyester for your bib. Provide your baby with the complete package with this combination of materials for your baby's bib.
Rothco specializes for military gear, and they certainly ensure you only the best in quality, even with their military-themed bibs for babies.
What are the typical uses of baby bibs?
First and foremost they are usually used when a baby is eating. They serve as a protective layer for the clothing (and the baby's skin, in a sense). They help avoid having stains on the baby's clothes, and can also serve as a quick cleaning item for their face after a meal. Because at their age their appropriate food are typically considered "messy", bibs are an important thing to have for your baby's daily needs.
Coming in a myriad of colors and in various designs possible, they not only provide their essential functions, but can also become part of a decorative touch for certain people out there. Therefore, one might see the potential for its utilization as a part of a promotional campaign; its usefulness is quite high, the appeal is most certainly there, and thus the potential for high visibility for the imprinted logo is definitely present. Give your pretty newborn that pretty baby bib to match. Each meal will be relatively clean for the baby and his or her table.
Of course, you could easily have them as company souvenirs. Your own employees, especially those expecting to become parents, would appreciate such items from the company they themselves are working for. In addition, even your own customers can choose to get such items from you, most especially if the company is actually in a highly-relevant industry for baby care. Beyond that of course, those funny baby bibs could easily be given away as freebies in company giveaways and other events. They would be an excellent option in any of your planned giveaways. There certainly would not be any one out there that would deny getting a free high quality and very practical merchandise like your cool baby bibs. And with how cheap they are, moreso with Branders, they could be easily be chosen as freebies.
With this several potential uses, and seeing how practical and important they are for many people out there, one can easily see their permanent appeal to just about any target market. Whether it is in your next corporate giveaway or the upcoming promotional campaign your company has in store, whoever gets your imprinted baby bibs would surely appreciate them, and in the meantime you are able to expand the horizons for your own brand.
Get to know more about baby bibs!
- A bib is a garment worn hanging from the neck on the chest to protect clothing from spilt food. They are typically used by children, especially babies, but sometimes also by some adults.
- The word, reported in English since 1580, stems from a verb bibben "to drink" (c.1380), from Latin bibere, either because it was worn while drinking or because it "soaked up" spills.
- Cotton usage for fabric is known to date to prehistoric times.
- The English name "cotton" derives from the Arabic (al) qutn, which began to be used circa 1400 AD.
- The Industrial Revolution lead to a big boost to cotton manufacture, with the textile industry emerging as Britain's leading exporter.
- The invention of the cotton gin by the American Eli Whitney in 1793 improved production capacity for cotton.
- Polyester are mostly made into fabrics and used extensively in apparel and home furnishing. Polyester is also used in other applications, like in filters, bottles, wire insulation as well as a finish on high-quality food products.
- Polyester fibers can either stand alone for bibs or be blended with other types of fabric like cotton.
- Pastels or pastel colors are the family of colors which, when described in the HSV color space, have high value and low to intermediate saturation.
- The word infant comes from the Latin word infans, meaning "unable to speak". When applied to humans, the term is usually considered synonymous with baby.
- The term infant is typically applied to young children between the ages of 1 month and 12 months; however, definitions may vary between birth and 1 year of age, or even between birth and 2 years of age. A newborn is an infant who is only hours, days, or up to a few weeks old.
- In developed countries, the average birth weight of a full-term newborn is approximately 3.4 kg.(7 ˝ lbs), and is typically in the range of 2.7–4.6 kg (5.5–10 pounds).
- Newborns can feel all different sensations, but respond most enthusiastically to soft stroking, cuddling and caressing. Gentle rocking back and forth often calms a crying infant, as do massages and warm baths. Newborns can be comforted by nursing, or may need to comfort themselves by sucking their thumb, or a pacifier.
Why buy personalized baby bibs for your next advertising campaign?
Having bibs during your baby's meal time should be considered a given. Those practical items will be quite helpful on keeping them clean and tidy. As such, your bulk baby bibs will be always sought after by anyone, anywhere. Thus they are able to provide a huge boost for your promotional needs. Being considered one of the important commodities available to them today, wholesale baby bibs has the ability to tap into a whole range of possible personalities in your target market. Cleanliness is always important in society, so one should start early and always keep clean when your young ones are being fed.
These products are quite convenient to personalize and comes in various designs and in different sizes. They have their own distinct features that allows you the freedom to choose from our great selection. Their extensive use nowadays would do wonders in terms of publicity and visibility of your logo, insignia, or message placed on each personalized baby blanket.
Irrespective of the number of orders you make to us, you will always have the guarantee of only excellence in terms of quality, designs, and price. Here at Branders.com we offer high quality items at the lowest prices possible. You can also request for some free samples to be able to actually see them before you buy. Additional artwork enhancement is also available for your further customization needs here at Branders.
Get ready with your much-needed big boost for your next promotional event with our unique baby bibs! Their high functionality and practicality means it would lead to a significant advantage for your company's publicity and advertising efforts. All of your promotional needs would be satisfied, guaranteed by these promotional items. This would be at the lowest possible prices as well, only here at Branders! So, what are you waiting for? Call our toll free hotline now at (844) 806-1306 to place your orders.
[ Page 1 ]
[ Page 2 ]
[ Page 3 ]
[ Page 4 ]
[ Page 5 ]