Why choose customized baby blankets for advertising your brand?
We all want nothing but the best for our babies. So when it comes to the things they use, we want to be certain that the things they use are made of nothing but the gentlest, softest material. Baby blankets are one of the first things a baby needs after birth. Because of this, they have opened up a promotional opportunity, especially for businesses and industries that cater specifically to these clients. Personalized baby blankets are great giveaways and gifts to employees and clients, as well as great souvenir items for events such as baby showers and baptisms.
You might also like: Personalized Backpacks, Personalized Blankets, Personalized Bottle Holders
There are different kinds of baby blankets for different purposes. Crib blankets are used as bedspread for the crib. It's the biggest kind of baby blanket, and as such, is too big to swaddle a baby. Swaddling blankets, on the other hand, are made to hold the baby in. It's perfect to wrap around babies, especially infants to make them feel safe and warm. Swaddling blankets are also excellent to wrap a baby in if you want to put him or her down for a nap. Receiving blankets are perfect for carrying a baby around, right up to toddler age. When it comes to material, there are also different kinds of blankets you can choose from. Cotton is a light fabric that still manages to be warm and cozy. Fleece blankets are perfect for the cold seasons. Satin blankets are especially soft to the skin and touch. When using custom baby blankets as promotional products, you should use the one that you think will most suit your purpose, and promotional campaign. That's where we, at Branders.com come in; we have personalized baby blankets in all these styles and materials. Printed baby blankets are versatile promo items, especially for businesses that especially cater to this particular customer market. Businesses can use them as tradeshow items, give them away as samples to potential customers and investors. Businesses can also use these high-quality baby blankets as merchandise, to give away as gifts to certain employees, or as incentives to loyal customers. These promotional baby blankets will sure show the recipients that you care!
We also recommend: Custom Earbuds, Custom Dress Shirts, Custom Dominoes
Baby blankets with logo are great promotional opportunities. There's a guarantee that giveaway baby blankets will be used frequently, and thus will increase your brand visibility dramatically. These items are long-lasting and practical. To make the most of these customized baby blankets, couple the promotional campaign with a thorough market research so as to be sure of which products really can make a difference for your company. Call our toll free line now and place your orders for baby blankets in bulk, or for assistance. Our friendly and dedicated account managers are ready to assist you.
Personalized baby blankets from Branders imprinted with your personalized logo
Get started with your own great promotional campaign for your brand now, and let us give you that extra advertising push with our wide selection of promo items available. While browsing through our catalog of logo baby blankets, you will eventually get to see for yourself what you would consider the first choice for you. Our inventory includes various kinds of bulk baby blankets—polyester, satin, thermal blankets, etc.—each also coming in various styles, designs, materials, and colors. All of them are easy to customize to boot. Here is an overview for this category:
Fleece has been a traditional material for blankets through the centuries. Stick with tradition with these fleece blankets, some of them having a modern twist.
Polyester is a relatively modern material that is very versatile, able to satisfy varying applications nowadays. Get a reliable polyester baby blanket today.
The touch of satin can do wonders in calming a baby. Let the exquisite texture of satin bring comfort to your baby now.
Thermal blankets are specially designed to keep your very young ones warm and comfortable. Give them your tender loving care with thermal baby blankets.
What are the typical uses of baby blankets?
Baby blankets are quite important in terms of providing comfort and care for newborns, infants, or babies. When dealing with a newborn, one will do their utmost best to provide the loving and caring they would most certainly need. Early on you could immediately give your infant child the proper upbringing they would need in this world.
Coming in a myriad of colors and in various designs possible, your embroidered baby blankets not only provide their essential functions, but can also become part of a decorative touch for certain people out there. Therefore, one might see the potential for its utilization as a part of a promotional campaign; its usefulness is quite high, the appeal is most certainly there, and thus the potential for high visibility for the imprinted logo is definitely present. Give your pretty newborn that pretty baby blanket to match.
Of course, you could easily have them as company souvenirs. Your own employees, especially those expecting to become parents, would appreciate such items from the company they themselves are working for. In addition, even your own customers can choose to get such items from you, most especially if the company is actually in a highly-relevant industry for baby care. Beyond that of course, these soft baby blankets could easily be given away as freebies in company giveaways and other events. They would be an excellent option in any of your planned giveaways. There certainly would not be any one out there that would deny getting a free high quality and very practical merchandise. And with how cheap they are, moreso with Branders, they could be easily be chosen as freebies.
With this several potential uses, and seeing how practical and important they are for many people out there, one can easily see their permanent appeal to just about any target market. Whether it is in your next corporate giveaway or the upcoming promotional campaign your company has in store, whoever gets your cheap baby blankets would surely appreciate them, and in the meantime you are able to expand the horizons for your own brand.
Get to know more about baby blankets!
- The term blanket originated from the generalization of a specific fabric called Blanket fabric, pioneered by Thomas Blanket in the 14th Century. Thomas Blanket was a Flemish weaver who lived in Bristol, England.
- A blanket is a type of bedding, technically a large piece of cloth.
- Polyester are mostly made into fabrics and used extensively in apparel and home furnishing. Polyester is also used in other applications, like in filters, bottles, wire insulation as well as a finish on high-quality food products.
- - Polyester fibers can either stand alone for various fabric items or be blended with other types of fibers.
- Polyester fabrics can provide specific advantages over natural fabrics, such as improved wrinkle resistance, durability and high color retention. As a result, polyester fibers are sometimes spun together with natural fibers to produce a cloth with blended properties.
- Cotton usage for fabric is known to date to prehistoric times.
- The English name "cotton" derives from the Arabic (al) qutn, which began to be used circa 1400 AD.
- The Industrial Revolution lead to a big boost to cotton manufacture, with the textile industry emerging as Britain's leading exporter.
- The invention of the cotton gin by the American Eli Whitney in 1793 improved production capacity for cotton.
- Polyester have been increasingly seeing use as an alternative material for blankets.
- Polka dot is a pattern consisting of an array of filled circles. Early instances were generally equally sized and spaced relatively closely in relation to their diameters. Many modern prints include more randomly spaced, sized and coloured dots. Polka dots are most commonly seen on children's clothing, toys, and furniture, but they appear in a wide array of contexts.
- The pattern shares its name with the dance form, making one suspect there is a connection linking the pattern to the dance. However, the name was likely settled upon merely because of the dance's popularity at the time the pattern became fashionable, just as many other products and fashions of the era also adopted the polka name.
- The term "security blanket" is used to refer to items that provide psychological comfort for small children.
- Satin is a weave that typically has a glossy surface and a dull back.
- Pastels or pastel colors are the family of colors which, when described in the HSV color space, have high value and low to intermediate saturation.
- The word infant comes from the Latin word infans, meaning "unable to speak". When applied to humans, the term is usually considered synonymous with baby.
- The term infant is typically applied to young children between the ages of 1 month and 12 months; however, definitions may vary between birth and 1 year of age, or even between birth and 2 years of age. A newborn is an infant who is only hours, days, or up to a few weeks old.
- In developed countries, the average birth weight of a full-term newborn is approximately 3.4 kg.(7 ˝ lbs), and is typically in the range of 2.7–4.6 kg (5.5–10 pounds).
- Newborns can feel all different sensations, but respond most enthusiastically to soft stroking, cuddling and caressing. Gentle rocking back and forth often calms a crying infant, as do massages and warm baths. Newborns can be comforted by nursing, or may need to comfort themselves by sucking their thumb, or a pacifier.
Why buy personalized baby blankets for your next advertising campaign?
They are essential items for the caring and maintaining the well-being of babies. As such, they are always sought after by anyone, anywhere. Thusly they are able to provide a huge boost for your promotional needs. Being considered one of the important commodities available to them today, our wholesale baby blankets has the ability to tap into a whole range of possible personalities in your target market. Its high level of functionality and usability combined with varying designs, lengths, and available colors leads to each recipient being able to appreciate more your efforts for promotion of your brand. When they are already your loyal customers, retaining them will become a relatively easier task, most likely even encouraging them further to stick with your brand for longer.
They are highly personalizable and comes in various designs and in different sizes. They have their own distinct features that allows you the freedom to choose from our great selection. Their extensive use nowadays would do wonders in terms of publicity and visibility of your logo, insignia, or message placed on each personalized baby blanket.
Irrespective of the number of orders you make to us, you will always have the guarantee of only excellence in terms of quality, designs, and price. Here at Branders.com we offer high quality items at the lowest prices possible. You are assured of getting only the best baby blanket. You can also request for some free samples to be able to actually see them before you buy. Additional artwork enhancement is also available for your further customization needs here at Branders.
Acquire your much-needed big boost for your next promotional event with our custom promotional products! Their high functionality and practicality means it would lead to a huge advantage for your company's publicity efforts. Your advertising needs would be satisfied guaranteed by these promotional items, and at the lowest possible prices as well, only here at Branders! So, what are you waiting for? Call our toll free hotline now at 877-272-6337 to place your orders.
[ Page 1 ]
[ Page 2 ]
[ Page 3 ]
[ Page 4 ]
[ Page 5 ]