Why choose customized beer mugs for advertising your brand?
Custom beer mugs can make a great gift to people who drink this liquor. Where there is a party, chances are there will also be beer drinking. According to the Brewers Association, beer sales have increase by an estimated 0.9% in volume in 2012. Statistics have also revealed that Americans drink 50 billion pints of beer yearly. The said annual figure can fill up an 870 feet wide beer keg. For this reason, personalized beer mugs with logo can be a great giveaway item and will surely be appreciated.
You might also like : Personalized Clipboards, Personalized Clocks, Personalized Coin Banks
Promotional beer mugs are not designed for beer alone. It can also be filled with coffee or tea for those who love these beverages. For people who are fond of collecting items, beer mugs with logo can also make a great addition to your collection. Restaurant owners would surely love adding customized beer mugs to their cabinet. Aside from that, they also make a great souvenir item for weddings and other occasions. For whatever reason or occasion, there are different kinds of beer mugs in bulk that will surely address your needs. Beer mugs also make excellent advertising mediums because they offer opportunities for customization.
As a promotional product, printed beer mugs provide a wide imprint area where you can add your corporate logo or contact information. Take advantage of this opportunity to make sure that all your details are indicated on the mug. Customizable beer mugs will be appreciated by people who love drinking beer as well as restaurant owners. So you can look forward to getting continuous promotions of your brand whenever the mug is used. This way, you are creating an impression on your target customers. With your logo on the merchandise, you can count on increasing the exposure of your brand. The important thing is to ensure that your logo will be large enough to be seen by customers.
We also recommend : Custom Computer Mouse, Custom Commemorative Plates, Custom Coasters
With the cost of most traditional advertising mediums becoming more expensive than ever, capitalizing on custom beer mugs can give you an affordable alternative. They only require minimal investment on your part. In the long run, you can look forward to receiving huge savings. The money you will save can be diverted to other important aspects of your business. Beef up your next tradeshow with beer mugs. So what are you waiting for? Call our toll free number at 877-272-6337 and make a difference in the industry with beer mugs with logo. After all, promoting your brand need not be a stressful venture on your part.
Branders' Personalized Beer Mugs you can imprint with your custom Logo
Start your own great promotional campaign for your brand now, and let us give you that big boost to your advertising efforts with our wide selection of available items. While browsing through our numerous options for this category of personalized beer mugs, it would be inevitable that you will find that final piece of the promotional puzzle. Our catalogue includes various kinds of personalized beer mugs-beer steins, light up beer mugs, glass beer mugs, plastic beer mugs, and many more besides-each also coming in various styles, designs, materials, and colors. All of them are of course highly customizable. Here is an overview for this category:
The traditional design, featuring styles that have lasted through the years. Keep your beer safe and sound through each gulp with beer mugs. The cool factor of drinking your beer from mugs rather than from simple glasses or even direct from the bottle enhances its appeal. You can never go wrong with beer mugs for the beer folks out there.
Another traditional style for beer containers, steins are also quite popular for centuries. They could also be ornamental due to their designs.
The relatively recent developments with glass making mean the eventual use of glass mugs. Glass' transparency helps you keep your beverage visible to you all of the time.
Light up mugs
Make your beer mugs stand out by lighting them up. Light up mugs have novel lighting to ensure you always get their attention.
Ceramic beer mugs
Get that touch of class with ceramic beer mugs. They may be delicate, but they can also provide astounding aesthetics too.
Plastic beer mugs
Revolutionary technological progress led to the introduction of modern-day materials like plastic. It provides durability and total reliability for each and every drink from your beer mug.
What are the typical uses for them?
The primary use of beer mugs of course is as a container for the most popular alcoholic beverage in the world. Owing to this popularity, it would naturally follow that beer mugs will see much use in just about anywhere today. The sheer size of the brewing industry nowadays further supports the notion that demand for beer is at record highs, and as such they would have to have containers for their favorite beverage too. They get to drink their beer in a great beer mug, certainly an enjoyable experience for them.
Besides their most obvious use as beer mugs, in certain cases of course they can be used to store other kinds of drinks as well. It might not be exactly what it was made for, but it is versatile enough to accommodate just about any other beverage out there today. Drink up with something else besides beer in a well-made, sturdy drinks container you love.
And now in these modern times you can use beer mugs as decorations or ornaments as well. With the average beer mug still being relatively large, they can afford to provide more than enough space to feature their inherent designs more prominently.
Their various uses can easily make them almost natural choices as either corporate souvenirs or as freebies in a giveaway event. Their practicality and versatility will truly make them must-have items, and the aesthetics typically involved in beer mug designs would be an additional attraction for just about anyone as well.
The various styles, sizes, and designs available to choose from can only mean that there would be that right one for everyone. Anyone can find their perfect beer mug for their own use. And you can definitely find the right personalized beer mug for your next advertising campaign.
Get to know more about beer mugs!
- Beer mugs are also called tankards. A beer mug is a form of drinkware consisting of a large, roughly cylindrical, drinking cup with a single handle. The word "tankard" originally meant any wooden vessel (13th century) and later came to mean a drinking vessel.
- Beer stein is an English neologism for either traditional beer mugs made out of stoneware, or specifically ornamental beer mugs that are usually sold as souvenirs or collectibles.
- Beer is an alcoholic beverage produced by the saccharification of starch and fermentation of the resulting sugar. It is the world's most widely consumed alcoholic beverage, as well as the third-most popular drink overall, after water and tea.
- The starch and enzymes used for saccharification are typically derived from malted ceral grains, usually malted barley and malted wheat.
- Hops are also used for flavouring most beers, adding bitterness and also acting as a natural preservative.
- The preparation of beer is called brewing. It has taken place since around the 6th millennium BC, and there is archeological evidence suggesting that emerging civilizations including ancient Egypt and Mesopotamia have been brewing beer.
- A dedicated building for the making of beer is called a brewery, though beer can be made in the home and has been for much of its history.
- Beer made on a domestic scale for non-commercial reasons is classified as homebrewing regardless of where it is made, though most homebrewed beer is made in the home.
- The brewing industry is a global business, consisting of several dominant multinational companies and many thousands of smaller producers known as microbreweries or regional breweries depending on size and region.
- Yeast is the microorganism that is responsible for fermentation in beer. Yeast metabolises the sugars extracted from grains, which produces alcohol and carbon dioxide, and thereby turns wort into beer. In addition to fermenting the beer, yeast influences the character and flavour.
- The strength of beer is usually around 4% to 6% alcohol by volume (abv) although it may vary between 0.5% (de-alcoholized) and 20%, with some breweries creating examples of 40% abv and above in recent years.
- Glass is an amorphous solid (non-crystalline) material that exhibits a glass transition, which is the reversible transition in amorphous materials (or in amorphous regions within semicrystalline materials) from a hard and relatively brittle state into a molten or plastic state. Glasses are typically brittle and can be optically transparent.
- In metallurgy, stainless steel, also known as inox steel or inox from French "inoxydable", is a steel alloy with a minimum of 10.5% chromium content by mass.
- Stainless steel is more resistant to corrosion, rust, and water staining compared to ordinary steel.
- Stainless steel’s resistance to corrosion and staining, low maintenance and familiar lustre make it an ideal material for many applications. There are over 150 grades of stainless steel, of which fifteen are most commonly used.
- Porcelain is a ceramic material made by heating materials, generally including clay in the form of kaolin, in a kiln to temperatures between 1,200 and 1,400 °C (2,200 and 2,600 °F).
- A ceramic is an inorganic, nonmetallic solid prepared by the action of heat and subsequent cooling.
- Stoneware is a vitreous or semi-vitreous ceramic made primarily from stoneware clay or non-refractory fire clay.
Why buy personalized beer mugs for your next advertising campaign?
The popularity of beer nowadays naturally mean that items such as beer mugs will see extensive use. Their practicality as well as their varying designs and styles mean that they could potentially cover a wide range of people. You could easily reach out to your target demographics with personalized beer mugs. Although of course, they could be a bit limited in terms of age.
Still, merchandise such as beer mugs are considered particularly attached to certain industries. If you are from a food and drinks business, or is part of the hospitality industry, this would be an excellent way of capitalizing on the beer mugs' very functions that are greatly relevant to your brand itself. They would be able to foster an easy connection between your brand and the market in which you are operating in. The services offered by your brand would be easily recognized by your own customers, as well as your new customers too.
All of the beer mugs available here at Branders are easily customizable as well. The personalization process is quite convenient on your part, and the myriad of designs you can choose from ensures that you are spoiled for choice. This in turn can only do wonders for any of your future publicity events or promotional campaigns.
Excellence in terms of quality, designs, and price is totally guaranteed, always. Here at Branders.com we offer high quality items at the lowest prices possible. You can also request for some free samples to be able to actually see them before you buy. Additional artwork enhancement is also available for your further customization needs here at Branders.
Chug down for that extra advertising boost with your promotional efforts by getting your own personalized beer mugs! Their inherent functionality as well as their various potential uses combined with a myriad of available designs can only mean a significant advatange for any publicity program your company have. Your needs to advertise your brand or logo would be easily satisfied with these, and always at the lowest prices possible too here at Branders! So call now our toll free hotline at 877-272-6337 to place your orders.
[ Page 1 ]
[ Page 2 ]
[ Page 3 ]
[ Page 4 ]
[ Page 5 ]