Why choose customized bowls for advertising your brand?
Bowls have always been an important part of a kitchen. They are very versatile and practical items to always have in the kitchen, and so are accepted and welcome gifts for everybody. As a promotional product, bowls are flexible items: they are cheaply manufactured (and thus, are considerably economical and low-priced), and are very easily customized. Personalized bowls would be the perfect promo item or giveaway for any kind of event; or if you need a special personalized item to give as a gift to your employees or to your loyal customers, while still maximizing your advertising potential.
You might also like: Personalized Buckets
, Personalized Calendars
, Personalized Can Holders
Bowls are usually used to serve food and soup. Bowls are used first thing in the morning, for cereals; and for meals, as some dishes are just perfect to be eaten straight out of bowls. But traditionally (in some places in the world though, they still do) bowls were used to serve beverages and to store other items. Since the olden times (recent archeological findings would attest to this) bowls have been an indispensable part of people’s lives. This need for bowls, then, opens up a huge promotional opportunity for your business! Promotional bowls could be given away as a valuable gift to a high-performing employee, to show him or her that you appreciate his or her efforts. You can even use bowls with logo as a trophy: give them to your next employee of the year. Custom bowls are elegant gifts as well, so they would make for premium executive giveaways as well. Giveawy bowls are unique advertising items, so if you want to make an impression on the people you meet at a tradeshow: to potential clients, maybe, or if you want to establish an immediate connection to everybody that passes by your booth, you can opt to choose a casual plastic bowl that would suit the purpose.
We at Branders.com see the promotional opportunity that is customized bowls. Thus, in our collection, we offer a wide variety of personalized bowls that you can customize and imprint with your logo. We have ceramic and porcelain bowls, perfect as executive giveaways. We also have plastic bowls, and plastic soup mug sets, for your tradeshow merchandise. If you want to go for something unique, we even have beech wood bowls: they would make for excellent trophies and interesting displays! Our printed bowls are made only from high-quality material, so you can count on their durability!
We also recommend: Custom Divot Tools
, Custom Decals
, Custom Dashboard Mats
We at Branders.com are dedicated to giving you nothing but the best in terms of products and services. Call our toll-free hotline right now to talk to our dedicated account managers—we’ll be happy to help you choose the perfect bowls in bulk for your business, or update you with our latest offers and promos.
What are the types of promotional bowls you can customize?
As you can see, we offer a wide array of personalized bowls ranging like crystal bowls, glass bowls and ceramic bowls for you to customize! Whether you’re a caterer, restaurant, hotel or office looking for some bowls for your kitchen, we guarantee that we have one that will fit your needs. But before we go any further, let’s go over the types of engraved bowls available:
Turn heads with our wide variety of chic salad bowls! You have the option of getting a large salad bowls for bigger servings or pick a smaller one that can also double as a soup bowl and is perfect for a single person.
We also have an excellent array of soup bowls available for your promotional needs. As with our salad bowls, you can choose between a large soup bowl apt for large servings or go with one that is better suited for single helpings.
For those seeking to serve food that has plenty of sauce or has broth, serving bowls are a great choice. They’re large and hold sufficient volume to carry hearty meals like stew and curry.
These promo cereal bowls are perfect for those who offer breakfast meals in their store or are dealing with breakfast-themed promotional products! You can either use them in your own store to serve your cereal dishes or offer them as an excellent premium promo item.
We also offer small custom nut and candy bowls that are excellent for your office’s or hotel’s visitor’s lounge. You can put a variety of mixed nuts or candies in these small glass bowls and offer them to your guests.
We also have large bowls that are great for carrying popcorn. They’re quite a great choice for groceries or shopping centers looking for a special gift.
How can you use promotional bowls to effectively promote your business?
Imprinted bowls are one of our best-sellers here, but that's because they are used widely for a ton of things! When a product has high-utility, then you can bet that it will be effective in getting pretty much any brand or business out there. High-utility also provides expansive visibility, and thus great brand recall, due to their constant use, for work or personal reasons, by anyone and everyone.
If you’re looking for an affordable, easy to order in bulk and equally easy to distribute souvenir item, then these promotional bowls are just what you’re looking for! If you are a hotel, a tourist agency, delivery service providers, a daycare, roadside cafes, a zoo, an airline company, bus companies, an amusement park—or any industry that people regularly visit, for that matter—you can use custom cups to further your business! You can sell them as a promotional item in your store, hand them out as a free premium gift item or use them in your own establishment to enhance your customer’s experience.
2. Tradeshow and Company Events
Do you have a company event coming up? Our custom bowls with logo are both a classic and an innovative promotional product! You see, they are great for any kind of event! It may be an event for work, or for you and your family, or a holiday event, but no matter what the occasion is, you can use your creative powers to amuse your guests and event participants with the artwork or imprint that you place on the bowl! Every dollar spent on these custom bowls in bulk is money well spent. We have special discounts if you buy more, so it isn't a worry for your spending if you expect many guests.
3. Awareness Campaigns
Another great application of these customized bowls are for awareness campaign! You can hand them out as a token of your appreciation to donors or participants of your event. You can also use them as a fund raising merchandise and sell them for a good cause. You can also use them in your own restaurant or establishment to get your advocacy’s message across. Because they are quite affordable, you can get them by the bulk and get them done fast.
4) Gift Item
If you’re looking for a premium gift item for your loyal customers and hardworking employees, our printed bowls are an excellent choice! They’re highly practical and quite stylish so it’s guaranteed your customers will appreciate receiving them.
These incredibly valuable promo items are so versatile that they can be of use beyond what have been mentioned above. Go ahead and get creative. We can accommodate your plans for a great promotional campaign!
Five great reasons why you should get custom bowls
1) They are a catch-all item for all demographics. Whether they may be young, old, male, female, or whatever school, university, industry, or business they may come from—everyone eats food and can thus make use of personalized bowls. This allows you to reach out to a great number of people, granting you an expansion of your potential clientele.
2) Although they are inclusive for all ages and all kinds of people, they can still be industry-specific. Use an imprint that can be considered as an inside joke for your target market. It will be so much easier to drive home brand recall for you when those who receive your merchandise can already make the connection between the item and the kind of services that you can offer. Themed designs work best for this. They'll appreciate your merchandise even more!
3) The fact that all these outstanding tradeshow merchandise are fully customizable is an immensely good reason. Branders.com gives you the freedom of choice on whatever logo, design, message, or artwork you would like on the chosen products. You can be as creative as you want. Interesting imprints add plus points for you because they are excellent conversation starters. We also provide a medley of customization services to help you design your giveaways perfectly. We even do free artwork enhancement.
4) All the logo bowls in our collection are made and designed for satisfaction: in terms of styles and material. They come in various sizes and they are made of only high quality products that ensure their durability and ease of use.
5) No matter how many of these custom bowls you order from us, you will definitely be quoted the lowest possible price for the quantity you want. All you have to do is dial our toll free hotline at (844) 806-1306 to place your orders.
Facts and Trivia
Want to increase your knowledge with some interesting trivia about bowls and food? Here are a couple of things you might not know:
- Thick, chunk-filled soups, like a hardy beef soup, are served in shallow, wide bowls – which releases heat well.
- If soup has a smooth texture (pureed soup) it is served in a deep bowl – which hold heat well.
- Narrow cups are used to serve clear soup because they preserve temperature well.
- Bowls have been used by humans for thousands of years. In fact, bowls are one of the most common artifacts recovered by archaeologists.
- Bowls can be made of ceramic, metal, wood, plastic, and other materials. Their appearance can range from very simple designs of a single color to sophisticated artwork.
- Aside from solid meals, bowls have been used in the past to hold wine and perfume.
- In the 1700s, legend has it that a French King was so enamored with himself that he had his royal chefs create a soup that would allow him to see his own reflection in the bowl. Thus, consommé or clear broth was born.
- Caesar salad is named after Caesar Cardini. It is said that on one busy day, Cardini was running low on food and so he put together a salad for his guests from what was left over in the kitchen. Salad was born. "Take everything to the table" he said, "and make a ceremony of fixing the salad".
- Frank Sinatra always asked for chicken and rice soup to be available to him in his dressing rooms before he went on stage. He said it always cleared his mind and settled his tummy.
[ Page 1 ]
[ Page 2 ]
[ Page 3 ]
[ Page 4 ]
[ Page 5 ]