Why choose customized cups for advertising your brand?
Cups are an indispensable part of everyday life. Because of this, its value as a promotional product has been recognized greatly, and thus, there emerged different kinds of personalized cups to accommodate different marketing merchandise needs. Using cups with logo as a promo item is a boost to the advertising of any organization, granted that they make the most out of it. Company events, internal or external, are occasions in which reusable printed cups would be most effective.
You might also like: Personalized Cutting Boards, Personalized Fans, Personalized Flasks
Promotional cups are an inexpensive way to advertise your business. They are easy to order in bulk, making them the perfect giveaway items to potential clients during promotional events such as a tradeshow or convention. Since cups are easy to procure and are inexpensive, they are an effective way to market your company to all the clients who are currently patronizing your brand, and to all those who have yet to do so. What's good about this is that everyone who happens to get a hold of the custom cups that you give as a gift, along with everyone who sees them using it, will most likely remember your brand. Current clients will also need to use the cup to remember contacting you again when they happen to need the service or product you provide, and potential clients' attention to your logo on the cup might also spark their interest in you, increasing your possibility of sales!
Considering these benefits, you might want to look at the vast array of personalized cups options that we have in our collection. We have personalized coffee cups--perfect for almost all establishments that happen to offer coffee. Collapsible cups are an interesting innovation to an otherwise ordinary ware: it is a cup that could be stowed in a much lesser space than a usual cup, making it more handy and portable. Stadium cups are perfect for sports events: hand out these giveaway cups during one of such events and you're good to go. Disposable cups are indispensable items in coffee shops and cafes. Tea infuser cups are perfect gifts and giveaways to avid tea drinkers, and are good addition to a cafe's shelves--for customers who might be looking for something to regularly drink their tea in.
We also recommend: Custom Cheering Mitts, Custom Chalkboards, Custom Chairs
Customized cups are excellent marketing campaign material as they are creative, fun and innovative. Choose the one that you think would most suit your promotional need. Wanna get started? Don't worry, we're here to assist. Call our toll free line now to talk to our dedicated account managers about cups in bulk!
Brander's Personalized Cups imprinted with your custom logo
Initialize your own great promotional campaign for your brand now, and let us give you that extra advertising boost with our wide selection of promo merchandise available. While browsing through our catalog of customizable cups, you will eventually get to see for yourself what you would consider the best choice for you. Our inventory includes various kinds of custom printed cups—foam-made, paper-made, made of plastic, made from stainless steel, suited for travel, etc.— each also coming in various styles, designs, materials, and colors. All of them are easily customizable to boot. Here is an overview for this category:
Paper cups are a prevalent option for storing drinks nowadays. They could easily hold just about any kind of drink, hot or cold.
Plastics are naturally multi-purpose, and as cups can easily satisfy anyone's needs for a practical and reliable drink container.
Foam has been a long-time material used for cups, typically disposable. They are easy to make and are readily accessible to just about anyone.
Stainless steel is a highly resistant material. Its inherent durability and relatively lightweight structure means cups made up of it would be highly portable and always reliable to use, each and every time, where ever you may be.
Travel cups have the durability and of course the portability to be used by just about anyone on the go. Get a reliable travel cup for your trips.
Porcelain has its certain appeal around it, and would definitely add sophistication to any of its possible users. For that additional high class, get porcelain cups now.
Get the right cup for that big game day in the stadium. Stadium cups are typically durable and can easily handle the ups and downs of any big game the spectators will be watching. They get to keep their drink, they get to watch their favorite team, and it would be a good experience all around.
The general structure of collapsible cups ensures much less space occupied when the cup is not in use. It would be easy to see its appeal towards those who regularly go outside and have to have a container for their drinks.
This is a relatively novel concept, allowing you to have cups that will glow. Of course, when the sun is up the difference would not be seen, but when you are outside looking at the sky, drink from your glowing cup to get those wows.
What are the typical uses of cups?
Cups today are utilized by just about anyone, just about anywhere, to hold just about anything. The myriad of possible drinks for it to contain, and the various situations for which they are used, are more than enough proof of the prevalence of their nowadays. Travel cups are designed more on portability and durability; plastic cups more on ease of use and disposability. Whatever situation it would be, they would most definitely see much use by almost anybody out there.
And this very practicality and functionality means they could easily be used as standard items in company pantries, canteens, or other places/events. They are relatively cheap, and will always be featuring your company's logo, or any other custom insignia or message. Providing such useful items in such places, or during certain company events or outings is a sure sign of your company's commitment towards your own workforce. The variety of materials, sizes, and styles ensures that the possible options are near-limitless for you.
Beyond that of course you can share their practical value and design your own cups, then have them as souvenirs or even giving them away through promotional giveaways and other events. The technological developments in its production meant that you could easily have thousands of promo cups, readily available as souvenirs for your loyal customers or as freebies to appeal and keep your new ones. The imprinted logo on each and every cup will most certainly help keep your brand in mind of those who get to use those imprinted cups. All in all, these are very useful and quite versatile items for one to have.
Get to know more about cups!
- Cups are small containers used for carrying and drinking.
- They can be made up of wood, plastic, glass, foam, metal, paper, or other materials.
- Cups may or may not have stems, handles, or other adornments.
- Different styles and designs of cups are used for different types of liquids as well as in various situations.
- Cups have been used for thousands of years for practical or functional purposes, but they can also be used for decoration. They can also be used for storing other objects that are not intended for drinking.
- While in theory, most cups are well suited to hold drinkable liquids, hot drinks like tea are generally served in either insulated cups or porcelain teacups.
- Disposable cups are only intended to be used once. They are typically made of paper or plastic.
- A paper cup is a cup made out of paper and often lined with plastic or wax to prevent liquid from leaking out or soaking through the paper.
- The base paper for paper cups are called "cup board" and are made on special multi ply paper machines and have a barrier coating for waterproofing. The paper needs high stiffness and strong wet sizing.
- Most plastic cups contain a resin identification code which can be seen by inverting the cup and reading the numerical value printed on the bottom.
- Plastic cups are typically used in situations where it is more convenient for disposable cups rather than having to wash glasses.
- Plastic cups can be used for storing most liquids, but hot liquids may melt or warp the material.
- Styrofoam is a trademarked brand of closed-cell extruded polystyrene foam currently made for thermal insulation and craft applications. It is owned and manufactured by The Dow Chemical Company.
- Polystyrene was discovered in 1839 by Eduard Simon.
- In chemical terms, polystyrene is a long chain hydrocarbon wherein alternating carbon centers are attached to phenyl groups (the name given to the aromatic ring benzene).
- In metallurgy, stainless steel, also known as inox steel or inox from French "inoxydable", is a steel alloy with a minimum of 10.5% chromium content by mass.
- Stainless steel is more resistant to corrosion, rust, and water staining compared to ordinary steel.
- Stainless steel’s resistance to corrosion and staining, low maintenance and familiar lustre make it an ideal material for many applications. There are over 150 grades of stainless steel, of which fifteen are most commonly used.
- Porcelain is a ceramic material made by heating materials, generally including clay in the form of kaolin, in a kiln to temperatures between 1,200 and 1,400 °C (2,200 and 2,600 °F).
- Porcelain is also know as china or fina china. Porcelain gets its present name from the old Italian porcellana (cowrie shell) because of its resemblance to the translucent surface of the shell.
- Porcelain originated in China. Although proto-porcelain wares exist dating from the Shang Dynasty (1600–1046 BC), by the Eastern Han Dynasty period (196– 220) glazed ceramic wares had developed into porcelain.
Why buy personalized cups for your next advertising campaign?
Cups are very useful items to have and they can easily provide great publicity over any target market. People of any age from any background will have to have a container for their drinks. It would be almost natural to reach out to them by getting them your own cheap cups for their use. You get to easily expand your brand's visibility and increase brand awareness through them.
Of course, by their very nature they are still somewhat industry-specific. If you are from a food and drinks business, or is part of the hospitality industry, this would be an excellent way of capitalizing on the cups' very functions that are greatly relevant to your brand itself. They would be able to foster an easy connection between your brand and the market in which you are operating in. The services offered by your brand would be easily recognized by your own customers, as well as your new customers too.
They are all easy to customize as well, each of them coming in their own styles and designs. They each have their own features that allows you the freedom to choose from our great selection. Their extensive use nowadays by just about everyone would do wonders in terms of publicity and visibility of your logo, insignia, or message placed on each custom paper cup.
Irrespective of the number of orders you make to us, you will always have the guarantee of only excellence in terms of quality, designs, and price. Here at Branders.com we offer high quality items at the lowest prices possible. You can also request for some free samples to be able to actually see them before you buy. Additional artwork enhancement is also available for your further customization needs here at Branders.
Drink up your next big boost for your next promotional event with our custom made cups, tailored for your needs! Their inherent functionality and practicality means it would certainly contribute to a huge advantage in terms of publicity and brand awareness. Your advertising needs would be satisfied guaranteed by these promotional items, and at the lowest possible prices as well here at Branders! So, what are you waiting for? Call our toll free hotline now at (844) 806-1306 to place your orders.
[ Page 1 ]
[ Page 2 ]
[ Page 3 ]
[ Page 4 ]
[ Page 5 ]