Why choose customized golf ball markers for advertising your brand?
The first personalized golf ball permanent markers
, the Magic Marker, were developed by Sidney Rosenthal in 1952. But have you ever wondered why permanent markers are called as such? The science behind custom golf ball permanent markers involves its three main ingredients namely the color, solvent, and resin. It is the solvent that gives the marker its permanence. Usually alcohol or hydrocarbon-based, the solvent is the one responsible for its staying power and foul smell. They are not water soluble so cannot be washed off with water and cannot be easily removed. It is unlikely to remove the permanent ink with another alcohol solvent.
You might also like : Personalized Pencil Cases
, Personalized Pencils
, Personalized Planners
Promotional golf ball permanent markers make a great giveaway item because they are handy and versatile. They are useful for various projects such as writing your name on a luggage, creating a sign, or labeling items. Customized golf ball permanent markers are available in different sizes and colors to choose from. Depending on the use, they either have large thick tips, chisel tips, or fine tip. They are great as a gift for students and office employees. They can snug easily into your pocket or purse so you can take them anywhere when you need to mark something.
As a promotional product, golf ball permanent markers with logo are quite effective as well. They have a wide imprint area that you can capitalize on with your corporate logo or brand name. With your logo on the merchandise, you can look forward to getting continuous exposure of your brand. Every time the customer uses golf ball permanent markers in bulk, they will see your logo and will find it appealing. As a promo item, the material will carry your brand to as far as where the customers take them. They are more affordable than advertising on a newspaper or television. You do not have to shell out a considerable amount of money to advertise on printed golf ball permanent markers.
We also recommend : Custom Balls
, Custom Balloons
, Custom Badge Holders
Choosing imprinted golf ball permanent markers as your advertising medium is a worthwhile venture. They only require minimal investment from you but at the end of it all, you can look forward to getting considerable savings which you can divert to the more important aspects of your business. Nowadays, the competition in the industry is tougher than ever so you need permanent markers to help you keep up with the competition. Beef up your next tradeshow with this powerful writing instrument and see the difference it can make on your brand. So what are you waiting for? Call our toll free number at 877-272-6337 now. Boost the exposure of your brand with printed golf ball permanent markers.
What are the types of Customized Golf Ball Markers you can purchase?
Golf Ball markers are practically a necessity if you want to play golf especially if you’re with a group of people. Understanding this, Branders offers you a selection of personalized golf ball markers for your promotional needs. They’re a great item to have for golf clubs and a superb giveaway item in tradeshows and business trips. To help you purchase the best golf ball markers for your business, here’s a short guide on what you’ll find in this category:
Permanent Golf Markers
These sturdy imprinted golf markers are made of durable plastic and come with a fine point tip. It features a permanent non-toxic mark that allows you to easily customize your golf balls without worrying about the ink fading.
Mini-golf ball markers
These handy logo golf ball markers are smaller than their contemporaries and can comfortably sit in any pocket. They still pack the same fine point tip and are still suitable for marking your golf balls.
Golf Ball Marker Packs
For those who want bulk golf ball markers with different colors or are playing with a group of friends, these personalized golf ball markers packs are perfect! They feature different color golf ball markers that allows you greater customization options for your golf balls and also allows for a more distinct design
How can you use promotional golf ball markers to promote your brand?
Putting an identifying mark on your golf ball is essential if you do not want to have any confusion on the golf course. That’s why these cheap golf ball markers are a great giveaway item that will definitely be used. Every time your customers play golf, they will be exposed to your brand and will thus have no problem at all recalling your business if they need something.
Here are a few ways you can hand out golf ball markers to promote your business:
1) Freebie Item
Got a tradeshow or company event coming up? These customized golf ball markers are a cost-effective and versatile giveaway! They’re quite cheap and you can afford to hand one out to everyone who participates in your event or visits your establishment. Branders offers you special discounts if you buy more, so it isn't a worry for your spending if you expect many guests.
A cheap but nonetheless effective souvenir option for your business would be these custom printed golf ball markers! If you are the owner of a hotel, a tourist agency, an amusement park, a golf course/resort—or any industry that people regularly visit and play golf in —you can use these customized crayons to further your business, because you can be sure that people will buy them from your store as a keepsake for the lovely memories that you have been able to impart with them. As they’re a very affordable item, you can easily get them in bulk and have them delivered to you quick.
3. Gift Item
Customized Golf Ball Markers also make for an excellent gift for golf enthusiasts. They’re a highly practical item and will definitely be used by their recipients. You can imprint a cool design or an inside joke on these markers to make them more intimate.
These incredibly valuable promo items are so versatile that they can be of use beyond what have been mentioned above. Go ahead and get creative. We can accommodate your plans for a great promotional campaign!
Four great reasons why golf ball markers are a must-buy
1) They are a catch-all item for all demographics! Whether they may be young, old, male, female, or whatever school, university, industry, or business they may come from— anybody can enjoy a game of golf. This allows you to reach out to a great number of people, granting you an expansion of your potential clientele.
2) Although they are inclusive for all ages and all kinds of people, they can still be industry-specific. Use an imprint that can be considered as an inside joke for your target market. It will be so much easier to drive home brand recall for you when those who receive your merchandise can already make the connection between the item and the kind of services that you can offer.
3) The fact that all these outstanding tradeshow merchandise are fully customizable is an immensely good reason. Branders.com gives you the freedom of choice on whatever logo, design, message, or artwork you would like on the chosen products. You can be as creative as you want. Interesting imprints add plus points for you because they are excellent conversation starters. We also provide a medley of customization services to help you design your giveaways perfectly. We even do free artwork enhancement.
4) All of the bulk golf ball markers in our collection are made and designed for satisfaction: in terms of styles and material. They’re designed so that the markers last for a long time and create intelligible ink marks. You can rest assured that your pens will be used for a long time.
Golf Trivia and Fun Facts
Want to know more about golf and its history? Here are a couple of interesting facts we’ve gathered for your reading pleasure:
- The longest golf hole in the world is the 909 yard 7th hole (par 7) of the Sano Course at the Satsuki Golf Club in Japan.
- The longest golf course in the world is the International Golf Club in Massachusetts. It is a par 77 course measuring 8325 yards.
- Ab Smith, an American golfer, described an excellent shot of his as a ‘bird of a shot’ in 1899. This later became ‘birdie’ giving us the term. A 'birdie' was one shot less than par for a hole. One better than that, and something rarer than a birdie was an 'eagle', meaning two under par for a hole. Continuing is this bird theme an 'albatross' for its rarity was three under.
- A maximum of 14 clubs is allowed in a player’s bag at one time during a stipulated round.
- A hole in one (or an “ace”) occurs when a golfer sinks his ball into the cup with his first stroke from the tee.
- The chance of two holes in one in a single round are approx 67 million to 1.
- A “round” of golf typically consists of 18 holes that are played in the order determined by the course layout.
- Golf is, by definition, “playing a ball with a club from the teeing ground into the hole by a stroke or successive strokes in accordance with the Rules.”
- Golf competition is generally played for the lowest number of strokes by an individual, known simply as stroke play.
- The 5 year old Coby Orr was the youngest golfer to shoot a hole-in-one. He did it in Littleton, Colorado in 1975.
- There are 336 dimples on a regulation golf ball. The dimples have been discovered to reduce turbulence and allow the balls to travel further.
- In 2006, Russian astronaut Mijail Tiurin, according to the Guinness Book of Records, was the first person to drive a golf ball in space.
- In 1457 King James II banned golf and soccer in Scotland because they distracted military personnel from pursuing archery, more suited to their profession.
- Golf is often considered related to the Belgian game Chole and the Dutch game Kolven. Both are stick and ball games but you do not have to get the ball into a hole in either - the real golf challenge.
- The origin of golf term ‘Caddie’ comes from Mary Queen of Scots use of French cadets to help her play while she studied there.
- The first golf club heads were made of beech or the wood of fruit trees such as apples. Golf club shafts were originally made of hazel or ash wood.
An exciting promotional campaign awaits you at Branders!
So what are you waiting for? Don't miss out on this opportunity and place your orders for these bulk golf ball markers! Just call us at our toll free number 877-272-6337 and get in touch with our friendly sales representatives. We'll also help you personalize your items exactly how you want them. Just prepare the logo, symbol, text, insignia, or artwork you want to use, and choose the imprint color you want for your graphics and font. You can opt to include your location and contact details so loyal customers and potential clients can reach you at the drop of a hat. Keep in mind that your imprint will depend on the material of the item and the available imprint methods, but rest assured that we're committed to giving you the best quality customization every time. Best of all, we offer you these logo golf markers at the best discounts possible! You won't find a better deal anywhere else than here at Branders.
[ Page 1 ]
[ Page 2 ]
[ Page 3 ]
[ Page 4 ]
[ Page 5 ]